FLAIR Reviews

4 | Fayetteville, AR

4 Reviews for FLAIR

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. Alison was able to really capture my style and what I wanted. She carried out what I had envisioned. I had so many guests compliment me on my flowers. It truly made the space and the whole day beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Jody · Married on 09/22/2012

The flowers were beautiful and very unique. I received several compliments on them. Alison was very professional and made everything look great.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Monique · Married on 04/28/2012

Alison made our entire experience wonderful and special! She went above and beyond anything we expected. We received several compliments throughout the night about her floral arrangements. She also made it very easy to contact her and listened to any requests we had. In addition, she added special touches to our flowers that fit our personalities perfectly! Overall, this was probably our favorite vendor that we worked with for our wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2012

Jared · Married on 04/28/2012

This scale seems a little flawed only because 5 out of five can't do justice for the service we received. Our flowers for the wedding were absolutely wonderful and so exquisitely arranged. Flair was so on top of getting in touch with us and making sure they knew exactly what we wanted. They made meetings fun and relaxed with no stress at all. I have attended many weddings and I have to say that our arrangements were of superior quality.

Sent on 04/29/2012