Stems By Em

Fayetteville, AR View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Stems by Em is a wedding and event floral studio. Our main goal is to take the time and energy of creating beautiful floral design off of the bride and her family's plate. It is my job to focus on the wedding, so that you can focus on the marriage. It is our hope that your guests walk away from your wedding feeling like all of the floral decor matched your personality.

Our design intentionally combines your personality with our creative aesthetic. We love to make arrangements that reflect nature, and honor its Creator. Flowers should be a source of joy, and we love getting to bring their light and fragrance to a wedding!

Stems by Em provides a wide range of floral styles, services, and arrangement types to accommodate a large variety of client desires. We have the honor of making custom bouquets, hanging installations, and everything in between for our clients. Booking Stems by Em gives you access to:

• Pre-event consultations
  • Custom quotes
  • Event styling guidance
  • The full range of floral design options
  • Setup + Delivery for your wedding
  • Floral budget guidance
  • Vendor Referrals

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$130

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Meredith
    Meredith F. Married on 02/08/2021

Go with emma!

Emma made all of our floral dreams come true and then some! She is dedicated and passionate about what she does, and it really shows in all of her work. I cannot say enough good things about Emma. 10/10 recommend!

Stems By Em's reply:

Meredith... thank you so much! So, so grateful for the feedback, and am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your florals as much as I did :)
    Brittany L. Married on 11/20/2020

Don’t use anyone but Emma!

Emma is the best of the best! She was so flexible and helpful, and she does a beautiful job.
    She helped me work through what was best for our budget, and helped us pick the most beautiful arrangement. We were so blown away by how beautiful her work is! We had gorgeous white flowers and greenery for our bouquets, and garland and loose flowers for our tables. Emma can make any vision come to to life! I would recommend her to any bride looking for her floral visions to come true. Thank you, Emma!

Stems By Em's reply:

BRITTANY, you're so sweet, and I'm so thankful for your kind feedback. So grateful I got to play a small role in your big day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha E. Married on 10/19/2019

Everything I could have dreamed!

Working with Emma is such a dream. She is the easiest, fuss free florist I know. She has a bright / whimsy style that I love and a warm smile and attitude to go with. I planned my wedding from California, so finding vendors I could trust was huge. Emma and I met once in person. I knew immediately that she completely understood my vision. After our in person meeting we continued to talk, text, and email over the next year all while I threw her some of my crazy ideas like a tablecloth made of magnolia leaves. She made it happen and more. I wish I lived local so I could use her for everything from flowers to keep around the house to my super glam industry events.

Real Weddings

• Aimee & Ethan
    76 photos · 09/26/2020

Fayetteville, AR, 72703
Location of (Stems By Em)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding