Rose of Sharon Floral Designs

Fayetteville, Arkansas View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Our passion is to create floral art that captures your vision of YOUR perfect event. We work with you throughout the planning process to make sure the designs meet any changes that may occur. A flexible schedule, custom designs, and experience in fresh and silk floral arrangements all mean we bring the beauty of flowers to your event and a smile to your heart.

From the Bride's bouquet and bridal party flowers to the reception, Rose of Sharon will work to create floral pieces that capture your vision of the perfect wedding. Beginning with a personal consultation, the Rose of Sharon designers work with you throughout the wedding planning process to make sure the flowers meet the changing design and budget of your wedding. Our focus is on making the DETAILS EASY.

Unique floral designs for couples planning from a DISTANCE, for couples on-the-go, or for couples wanting to take part in the design process. Our focus is on EASE OF PLANNING.

Call us at 470-973-0588 to discuss a free consultation.

www.RoseOfSharonAr.com

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$105.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Julia
    Julia B. Married on 10/24/2020

Gorgeous wedding flowers!

Althea is a floral magician! She created absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements that captured everything I wanted and then some! She is an amazing artist! I am going to post pictures so you can see for yourself, but I also want to point out how professional the Rose of Sharon team is from video calls to working within a budget. I wanted a less traditional look for my wedding, and she made it magical! They even picked up our cake for us!

Rose of Sharon Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you, Julia! You were a joy to work with. Thank you for allowing us to be creative and to be a part of your day!
  • Liz
    Liz C. Married on 10/17/2020

Best Wedding Florist in NWA!

Rose of Sharon not only helped me figure out my vision for my wedding flowers, they worked with me to develop a color palette that I used throughout the whole event. Althea was beyond professional and listened to everything that my fiancé and I were imagining and made those ideas become a reality. The day of the wedding, Katie spent time making sure everything was how we intended. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and so much prettier than I could have imagined. Thank you for all the recommendations from the wooden arbor to the rented ferns! Even with a smaller floral budget, they made our simplistic dreams a beautiful reality.
    Erin A. Married on 10/12/2019

Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Althea made me absolutely GORGEOUS bouquets that were exactly what I wanted on my very limited budget! Her suggestions for centerpieces and other décor were awesome, and everything she made me was beautiful! And she’s very tech savvy and was able to quickly and easily work with me even though I was 5 hours away and wasn’t ever able to meet her in person! Our wedding was in a semi-remote location, so we picked everything up, and Althea was flexible for our pickup and made everything super easy to transport! Thank you Althea! You were amazing, and we loved everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Photo Love Photo Love Wedding Photographers

Beautiful floral arrangements, with a modern twist. Always professional. A pleasure to work with!

PlanIt Chic PlanIt Chic Wedding Planners

Rose of Sharon offers such beautiful and unique floral pieces and arrangements. The blooms they have are exceptional and have a natural appeal like none other!

Peel Mansion Museum & Botanical Garden Peel Mansion Museum & Botanical Garden Mansion Weddings

Rose of Sharon offers a wonderful variety for all occasions, and their designers are helpful and intuitive. We have seen nothing but the best in flower arrangements from Rose of Sharon.

4708 W Wedington Dr. Fayetteville, Arkansas, 72704
479-973-0588

By appointment.
Location of (Rose of Sharon Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding