Rose of Sharon Floral Designs Reviews

Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 5
Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 6
Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 7

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

Rose of Sharon knocked it out of the park! The flowers for my daughter’s wedding were stunning! The garland down the family table really made a statement and the arrangements on the head table where showstoppers all bouquets were beautiful, especially the brides Althea was very professional and there were no surprises regarding prices and the final bill.

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 8

Sharon · Married on 04/14/2018

It was a delight to work with Rose of Sharon for our wedding flowers. Althea brought our vision to life. The arrangements were fresh, beautiful, and unique. I highly recommend working with them!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

My bouquet was stunning! Althea was very easy to work with. I live in Oklahoma and we consulted via email and text which made the planning process simple for me. She gave me exactly what I wanted and I will forever cherish the beauty of our flowers on our special day!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 9
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 10
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 11

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2017

I am a native New Yorker who decided to plan a small wedding in Arkansas with nothing but Google and a prayer to help me through. I came upon Rose of Sharon, went through Althea's portfolio, and contacted her immediately. I didn't bother looking at other places!

I ordered the bare minimum a wedding could have with florals: bouquet, boutonniere, hair piece, and a garland for our reception table. She always made me feel like I was her only client. She responded to all my emails and answered every dumb question I had (and I had a lot of them). She even coordinated with my mother-in-law and effortlessly worked between us as we bounced a million and a half ideas around with her. We also changed our minds constantly, and Althea was always there ready to roll with the punches.

I gave her two, maybe three, pictures to work off of, and from that she created the most beautiful items for my wedding. Everything tied in together without looking overly matchy or formulaic. Every piece was gorgeous alone, they all worked harmoniously together, and I was taken aback by how she was able to turn my vision into reality. I was so in love with my bouquet that I carried it all the way back to New York with me.

If there is anything piece of advice I can give besides hiring Althea as your florist, it would be to get a floral/eucalyptus garland because the one she made for me was TO DIE FOR. I wish I could've saved that one too but since it was 30ft+ there was no way I could stuff it in my carry on. All my guests thought it was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen and it was the perfect mood setter for our low key, southern, rustic wedding. Thank you Althea!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 12
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 13
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 14
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 15

Linda · Married on 07/23/2017

I cannot emphasis how fantastic Althea and Rose of Sharon is!!!
    #1...they are speedy! They respond very fast and follow up on questions and options in a very impressive time frame!
    #2...the website and process of hiring them was so simple! The site will give you ideas of what you want and Althea sends you sample images so you always know if your visions are aligned :)
    #3....they are professional!

I cannot say thank you enough! In the mist of a chaotic wedding, my flowers was not amongst any of the stress or chaos :)

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 16

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Outstanding! Rose of Sharon and Althea are one of the aspects of our wedding that I am the most happy with. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. When I met with Althea for our consultation, I felt like she completely understood my vision and what I was looking for, and when I saw the finished product this was 100% confirmed. We can't stop getting compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were!

In addition to the impeccable quality, another thing I liked about Althea was that I genuinely never felt like she was trying to sell me above and beyond what I was looking for or what I wanted to spend. She was extremely upfront about how much things cost, what kinds of things cost more or less, and how we could make adjustments to make sure I was able to stay within my budget. She even has an entire section of her website explaining different costs associated with flowers, which flowers tend to be more expensive, as well as various other helpful info related to wedding flowers. It was so lovely to deal with a wedding vendor who was so transparent and straightforward, and genuinely trying to be helpful.

Lastly, as she was working on our flowers in the days leading up to the wedding, Althea texted me a few pictures of the flowers coming together, both to give me a sneak peek and also to ask about a couple final tweaks. This was a really nice touch - not only was I so excited to see how absolutely perfect they were looking, but I was also so impressed at yet another way that Althea was so upfront and going above and beyond to make sure I was happy.

I should also mention that my wedding was on Mother's Day weekend, which I am pretty sure is the most busy holiday of the year for florists. So not only was everything perfect, it was perfect during what is probably her super bowl. I sincerely just can't say enough about how happy I was with Rose of Sharon, and I will absolutely be recommending Althea and her team to all my friends and family!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Megan · Married on 12/17/2016

Amazing! We were able to plan everything from another state, and did everything over phone/email. The flowers came out looking EXACTLY like what we wanted. The price was also excellent.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Meagan · Married on 12/03/2016

I am so thankful I chose Rose Of Sharon as the florist for my winter wedding. Althea is truly talented and made my dreams come true!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Rose of Sharon Floral Designs 17
  • Coke Wedding

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

My flowers were so beautiful! Althea did an amazing job on all the floral arrangements!! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Althea and her team were absolutely amazing. She worked with us on our budget and found how to meet our wants and desires for our wedding day florals within a comfortable budget! They were beautiful flowers and we couldn't have had a better florist for our perfect day! They arrived on time, they looked beautiful and Althea even contacted me the day before the wedding with some previews and made any changes we wanted to make on them! They are honest with what they charge you!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Carole · Married on 09/12/2015

The Rose of Sharon Floral Designs is outstanding in every respect. It was my daughter's wedding in Fayetteville, Arkansas, September 2015 . I am a flower junkie, but my daughter doesn't quite share my level of enthusiasm. And to add even more complications to what is normally a complicated event, we were from out of state. So, everything (except for the initial consultation) was done via email or telephone. As we progressed and as the wedding got closer, all my fears were dispelled. Truly, it was a very positive experience throughout the entire decor planning and execution process because Althea's responses were timely, pertinent to the subject, she addressed each and every concern, was always professional and caring, and was extremely pleasant at all times. Her contract was very professional and crystal clear. She was truly a joy to work with and made so many great suggestions as she artfully created our vision for the wedding. Also, Althea was very respectful of our budget at all times.
    I will happily say that what she created for the wedding was absolutely incredible and exactly what we had envisioned. The bride was completely thrilled and delighted and the flowers were so beautiful that it brought tears to my eyes. Althea demonstrated her magic with flowers and her incredible artistry at my dear daughter's wedding and made the wedding breathtaking at The Pratt Place Barn in Arkansas. I very highly recommend Althea of The Rose of Sharon Floral Designs. She is a top notch floral designer who can design and create The Spectacular for a bride at any budget.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Sam · Married on 08/08/2015

Working with Althea and Rose of Sharon was wonderful! Althea makes a Pinterest board based on your vision to make sure you're both on the same page and then delivers a product more beautiful than you could have imagined! She was great at working within our budget to still create the vision I wanted and texted me photos of the ceremony arrangement, since she knew I wouldn't see it until I was walking down the aisle. I also ordered some greenery in bulk for making my own arrangements and the price and quality was unbeatable.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/06/2015

Althea at Rose of Sharon was the perfect example of how a wedding vendor should work. We had an initial meeting to discuss what I was looking for, and she quickly followed up with details and pricing. We worked on this via email (since I was living in another state at the time) until I was satisfied. She followed up with me regularly and especially the week before to make sure we were all set and if I needed any changes. When I did need to add some centerpieces and a boutonniere, she did so with no problem. The end result of my floral arrangements and bouquets was fabulous! I loved them and they were exactly as ordered. She even sent me pictures as she made them which was really great. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Beautiful flower arrangements!! Rose of Sharon was great to work with when planning our wedding! They were honest about flowers, prices ,and worked well within our budget! There is great communication and quick responses to e-mails. She even sent me pictures of my bouquets before she finished them to make sure it was what I wanted. Amazing!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Gabrielle · Married on 05/12/2015

Althea was an absolute angel! She worked with our small budget and created gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres for us. Our budget was so small that all the bridal party's bouquets doubled as centerpieces at our reception. The flowers were arranged beautifully, and Althea worked hard to make sure I was happy with them. We changed our minds several times and continually added things to the order (like when my mother-in-law decided she needed boutonnieres and corsages for the groom's whole large family a few weeks before the wedding). I will tell all my friends getting married in the Arkansas area to go to Althea for their wedding flowers. She was a gem and I just adored the floral arrangements she made.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/21/2015

We had Rose of Sharon do all of the flowers for our wedding!! We were so pleased with all of them! Althea had wonderful ideas when we met to go over and design everything for the wedding. She was great to work with and our flowers turned out beautiful! We got so many compliments about how gorgeous all the flowers were. We loved having Rose of Sharon as our florist!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

liz · Married on 11/01/2014

Thea worked with us from day one we met her at a Bridal Fair. She knew our budget and helped us with ideas and flowers that would work with our funds. She was always prompt to return emails, calls, answer questions in an EXTREMELY timely manner. Her orgainization of her bids and pricing info was excellent and we always knew where we were on flowers - never any guessing. I would highly recommend her to any brides. We talked to 3 different florists, got bids, ideas etc. The other 2 did not compare to what she offered. We were a little worried since the shop seemed small - but that was nothing to worry about at all. She came through with beautiful flowers that day !

Sent on 10/28/2011

Rose of Sharon was the best vendor I had for my wedding, mostly because of Althea W. I came to her 1 month before my wedding after another florist canceled on me. She was very helpful and patient. I didn't know exactly what I wanted for the bouquets or centerpieces and she helped me come up with ideas that fit my budget. After I had a few days to think about our floral arrangement ideas, I told her its not exactly where I needed it to be so she helped with more ideas that were bigger, better and fit the reception hall as it was a huge dark room. They were more dramatic, which I wanted, and still fit the budget I needed. Don't waste your time with other florists who are hard to reach, over priced, and even some with no creativity. I consulted with 3 other florists and Rose of Sharon really pulled through for me.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Rose of Sharon provided the flowers for my wedding and they were wonderful! They worked with us to meet our budget but still get the overall look we were going for. They delivered the flowers on time and placed all special flowers (bridal bouquets, ceremony flowers and boutonnieres) in the different locations there were needed.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Theresa · Married on 06/22/2013

Rose of Sharon was wonderful, all my flowers came out exactly as I wanted. I would recommend her to anyone who wanted beautiful flowers!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Gizelle · Married on 05/26/2013

Althea was so great to work with! She had great suggestions to fit my budget but not at the expense of the quality/style I had hoped for my bouquets. They were all so beautiful! She also was patient and professional with my indecisiveness, as well as very prompt in responding whenever I had questions. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day that much less stressful!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

Rose of Sharon did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and decor! I enjoyed working with Althea- she's very professional and always responded to my e-mails in a timely manner. Althea really understood my vision for the wedding. I loved how she created a pintrest page that allowed both of us to pin images of flowers and decor that related to the overall theme of the wedding. This was a great communication tool and a great way to make sure we were on the same page at all times. The final outcome was incredible- my flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Meaghan · Married on 03/30/2013

Beautiful flowers and very easy to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Alison · Married on 03/23/2013

Althea worked with me on everything and had creative, fun ideas! I used clutches with a small arrangement pinned to the clutch for my bridesmaids...it was a great hit!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Bethany · Married on 03/16/2013

Althea was great! From the first time that I was at her shop looking at pictures and flowers until the wedding day, she made me feel like a valued bride. She took the time to help me figure out exactly what I wanted and what could work in my budget. And the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 09/10/2013