Fayetteville, AR 72701 Map · Phone number

About Simply Beautiful Weddings

Simply Beautiful Weddings is a studio boutique business for brides. We began as a specialty wedding floral design studio in 2008. In 2009 at the request of several clients we began providing consulting and day of coordination services and in 2011 are proud to present full service wedding planning along with our other services.

Our attention to detail and true joy in what we do shines through in all our work.

Follow Simply Beautiful Weddings on

920081115094651308370large

1 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Weddings

Brook · Married on 10/04/2009

October 4, 2009 Wedding

I can't say enough about Sally. She is the sweetest, most amazing florist/coordinator I know. If there was anything negative to say, I would say it...but there really isn't.

About the flowers:
    She was straight up with me about cost - she told me how much the flowers would cost, where she was getting them, and how much labor would be...no hidden costs. The flower arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful I could cry. They were everything I expected and more. I was also amazed that she did so much with the amount of flowers she ordered...she stretched them a long ways!

About the coordinating:
    She did "day of" coordinating for my wedding. She seemed to be everywhere at the same time! Everything ran smoothly and perfectly, I did not have to worry about logistics. She works so well with others...everyone loved her. During the entire wedding and reception she seemed to be within ear-shot of me or my husband. I couldn't have done this wedding without her. She is the reason I could relax on my wedding day and really enjoy it. Oh, and did I mention her prices are more than reasonable?

To top it all off, she was SUPER easy to get a hold of. If she didn't answer her phone off the ring, she would call back within a few hours. Same with e-mail. My mom and I were so sad when the wedding was over..we would catch ourselves saying "I miss Sally!". We really see her as a good friend now. I am THRILLED to be working with her again on my brother's wedding!

We love you Sally!!
    Brook, Terry, and Rozan

Sent on 11/17/2009

Simply Beautiful Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of RaineDrops On Roses to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

• Fayetteville, 72701 See on map