Secret Garden Bouquets

Conway, AR View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Secret Garden Bouquets is a modern wedding and floral design online store based out of Conway, Arkansas. The business specializes in one of a kind, custom made jeweled bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres as well as unique paper flower decor.

Since 2011, Alexa, the owner and designer, has perfected techniques that allow her to create long lasting, hand made art pieces for any wedding style. She loves using jewels such as brooches to create striking and memorable hand made wedding accessories.

All color combinations can be accommodated and a wide range of prices is available for custom orders to serve almost any budget.

Custom made display cases and bouquet stands are also offered through the store, to ensure your wedding keepsakes will last for a long time.

Orders can be shipped anywhere in the Unites States (please send a message for international shipping) and local delivery or pickup may be accommodated in the Central Arkansas area (ask before ordering).

Please allow at least 12 weeks for orders to be produced, as each item is carefully handmade. If you have questions or would like to order, messages on the online store or texts to the number listed are preferred.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$450

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$259

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Tropical
Vintage

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Altar Decor
Chuppah Decor
Corsages
Single Flowers

Erica B. Married on 11/20/2021

Better than I ever dreamed!!

I met Alexa a few years ago at a bridal fair and fell in love with her work. Each one of her designs are truly a unique work of art. We told her what we were thinking about, chose our colors, provided a few of my grandmother’s brooches, and she worked her magic. She took our theme and provided more brooches and made a masterpiece! She consulted with us on every detail, right down to the boutonnières! Real flowers are expensive but they fade. These are worth every penny. We have ours in a protective case in our living room on a bookshelf and we still get so many “oooh” and “ahhh”s from people when they see it. She is a gem and so talented. Money well spent!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 11/17/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Alexa's bouquets are masterpieces! She was so easy to work with and very quick to respond. My bouquet turned out absolutely perfect; I cannot wait to walk down the aisle with it! I can't recommend her enough!
    Allison B. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond excellent

My bouquet is beyond words! But I’ll try. I just received it a few days ago and it’s better than I imagined. She took my poor description of what I wanted and made it come true. I’m in love with what I received and she is a joy to work with. She was quick to respond and really personalized the bouquet to what I wanted. I can’t recommend her enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Secret Garden Bouquets Price Rates

Team

Alexa
Alexa
Owner/Designer

Alexa is the owner and designer at Secret Garden Bouquets. Since 2011, she has worked with couples around the country to create unique jeweled accessories and decorations.

Conway, AR, 72032
Location of (Secret Garden Bouquets)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding