110 n. church ave., Fayetteville, AR 72701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About jules design event florals

Jules Design is an event floral company.We focus on larger events and weddings,and are available by appointment only.

• Mix Designs

Real Weddings 4 Photos

6 Reviews for jules design event florals

• Sarah

Sarah Little · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful flowers - great designer!

Jules did the flowers for my October wedding, and I could not have been more thrilled. The arrangements and bouquets were stunning and even better than I’d imagined.

During the planning process, we had two productive and fun meetings, and I felt like she really listened to my vision and guided me through the design process by taking lots of notes, showing me examples, and sketching out designs. The quote she provided was very detailed and competitively priced. Also I was so thankful she had a wide variety of containers to rent so I didn’t have to coordinate that.

On wedding day, Jules and her team set up the flowers right on schedule, and when I walked into the spaces, I was overwhelmed by how perfect and beautiful everything was. I’m so thankful I chose Jules Design, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2017

Jules has such AMAZING talent...I never feared her creative design, and she did not disappoint!!!! She came about based on a recommendation for our wedding, and I'm so glad we were able to partner with her....she and her staff bent over backwards to deliver stunning centerpieces and even transition and re-purpose them from the ceremony to the reception saving us time and money. She has an eye for beautiful things and for floral design, and I will DEFINITELY use her in the future for all things beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jules was one of our favorite venues of this entire planning process for the wedding. Not only was she so awesome to work with and had great ideas, she gave us beautiful work for the reception and ceremony. We can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 08/04/2013

jules design event florals FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

Real Weddings

• Photo Love Wedding Photographers

Beautiful floral arrangement every time. Great use on unique color combination. Always professional. Pleasure to work with!

• A Party to Perfection
    A Party to Perfection Wedding Planners

I have worked with Julie on a number of weddings and she always provides beautiful florals! She provides wonderful customer service and design services! She works to create beautiful wedding florals for her clients and on almost any budget.

• Festivities Wedding Rentals

Jules Designs can create exquisite florals for any style from the ultra modern to the vintage vibe. Julie is a pleasure to work with. She is extremely creative and truly seems to love what she does.

• 110 n. church ave. Fayetteville, 72701 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (jules design event florals)