Five Star Entertainment Reviews

36 | Westport, MA

36 Reviews for Five Star Entertainment

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2020

Super great experience! Rob is very personable and outgoing. He played games with our guests that had the crowd laughing and us too! All in all great DJ! Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Jen · Married on 09/19/2016

We heard about Rob from a coworker and reached out to him to set up a time to touch base. Throughout the whole process Rob was always quick to respond and make suggestions when needed. He MADE the night at our wedding and I couldn't be happier with his performance. I would recommend him for any event you're planning.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

We heard of Rob through family and family friends and could not have had a better experience!! Rob was professional, though personal, and extremely accommodating. We met with Rob about a year before the wedding and knew right away that he was perfect for our day. Rob was organized, prepared to listen, and knew how to make the day easy and stress free for us. As well as being affordable!! We wanted everyone to dance and have fun, and experience the celebration and Rob did not disappoint!! Our venue, The Crowne Plaza, did not have any windows so we used Five Star uplighting, and there were many other packages with additional features to chose from, to make the room a bit more special! It was beautiful and fit so well with our color scheme!! I would recommend Five Star Entertainment to any couple who is looking for a five star experience for the happiest day of their lives!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

There was no doubt in my mind that Rob would be our DJ. He is a great family friend and has done plenty of our events. Doing our wedding was a no brainer. Rob was very professional, flexible with meeting and knew how to get people on the dance floor. There wasn't a dull moment in our big day and we owe that all to him. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Susan · Married on 07/11/2015

Simply put: Rob was awesome!!! From the initial planning stages to the actual big day, Rob made everything so easy. He is responsive, professional, and a lot of fun! He paid attention to our musical preferences and checked in periodically throughout the night to make sure we were having a great time- and we did! I highly recommend Rob from Five Star Entertainment for your wedding!

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2015

Rob was absolutely amazing! He kept everyone entertained all night and made everything go so smoothly! There wasn't a time that our dance floor was empty. He also provided us with our ceremony music which was perfect also. If I had to do my wedding over again I wouldn't have changed a thing with Five Star Entertainment. Thank you so much for making our night unforgettable.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Karen · Married on 05/09/2015

Rob is an excellent DJ! Our wedding guests were dancing all night long. He knew just what to play to get the crowd moving. He is very professional, and courteous. We're so glad we chose him!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Hilary · Married on 07/04/2014

Despite the fact that we had a hurricane on the day of our wedding (July 4th), Rob came through and pulled off an amazing night for our guests! From the beginning of our planning process he was there to answer any questions we had and was helpful to make suggestions. He was very attentive the entire night and was on top of everything that was happening or about to happen. He also worked very well with all of my other vendors, helping to pull off a truly unforgettable night! At the end of the night and the days after our wedding, the one thing people say to my husband and I is how awesome the DJ and music was. That to me was music to my ears as a bride. Aside from the food, music was top on my list of what was so important to me... It's the life of the party! And Five Star Entertainment certainly delivered and brought the life to the biggest party of our lives!

Thank you Rob!

Hilary and Evan Mello

Sent on 07/27/2014

Krissy · Married on 06/13/2014

Rob is awesome!! We met him at the Fun 107 Bridal Show back in January of 2013, and his fun and laid back personality stuck in our minds! We are so glad we decided to book him as our DJ! He never made us feel like we were wasting his time with all our requests! We were very particular with the music we had wanted played at specific moments during the night, and he did an amazing job at making it absolutely perfect!! We let him mostly decide with the dancing music for the night, and his songs picks were awesome! Everyone at our wedding was having a blast! He is very prompt, always on time, prices are very reasonable, and you definitely get your moneys worth with him!! We would highly recommend his services for your event!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Heather · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved having Rob as the DJ for our wedding. He played music for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception and each was perfect. He worked with the Ministers and the sound and timing of everything was great for the Ceremony which was outdoors on a bit of a windy evening. He was friendly and flexible and easy to get in touch with. We sent him our "absolutely no" list and a few requests, along with a list of music we liked so that he could get to know our style a bit better. When dinner ended and dancing started, the dance floor was NEVER empty, not for a second! Everyone had so much fun and he played a good variety of music (from country to hip-hop and the classics) without it ever feeling awkward. We love to dance anyway but he made it so we never wanted to leave the dance floor with his great music choices! We recommend him 100%!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2014

If I was allowed to give more than five stars I would!! A DJ is a vendor that can make or break a wedding and hiring Rob definitely was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!! I think it says a lot about a DJ when during the majority of the reception EVERYONE is on the dance floor, including your 80 year old Grandmother! Rob played a huge role in keeping the reception flowing and making sure we hit all the key things, including a fun game which he provided!! Throughout the night and well after the wedding we received lots of compliments on Rob's services (including uplighting which was amazing)!! If you're looking for a genuinely nice guy who is GREAT at his job, provides quality services for fair prices and will help create your dream wedding, Rob is your guy :)

Mary · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend Five Star Entertainment! Rob was extremely helpful and always got back to us quickly when we had a question or a request. During the reception he kept everything running smoothly and efficiently without anything feeling rushed. After dinner, he kept everyone on the dance floor all night which is really all I wanted!

Dan · Married on 05/03/2014

If you want people to rave about your wedding for weeks after your special day, then you’ll have to hire Rob Ferraz as your DJ. This highly talented individual brings to the table years of experience that is proven true. This well-organized vendor put together a detailed summary of packages and services that fit within our budget.

We also provided Rob with what we were looking for with song choices and style of music and he hit it dead on. Friends and Family were on the dance floor all night long while keeping everyone in the room entertained. If you’re thinking of hiring a DJ for any occasion that will work with you on every detail from start to finish, we would HIGHLY recommend that you look into meeting with Rob.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Lee Ann · Married on 11/09/2013

Every bride-to-be knows how important music is during their wedding. I was impressed with the way he personalized the music choices to our wedding and loved the bridal party introductions/centerpiece games. Most importantly, he had everyone on the dance floor! I still have people telling me what a great time they had. I also had Rob do my uplighting, which was fantastic!

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2013

Rob is amazing! My husband and I have a pretty eclectic taste in music and he had no problem playing anything we asked. We had A BLAST during dinner jamming to the random songs we asked for. He is high energy and knows how to read the crowd and play what gets people dancing. I have no doubt without him our night would not have been as memorable!! I will recommend him to everyone I know who needs a DJ.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Dawn · Married on 07/21/2013

Rob was fantastic to work with. We booked the full lighting package and DJ services. Before the wedding he communicated great with us and during it as well. There were some surprises that came up and he always came to us to discuss them. No surprises due to him though. We didn't have a lot of time but he still made sure guests had a enough time to dance. I loved the newly wed game and I loved how he did the center piece giveaway. Again great personality and great DJ!!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Sara · Married on 06/15/2013

Rob did such a great job with everything. From the first time we met with him to discuss what we were looking for to the time we were saying our goodbyes, he made sure everything was to our preference and style. He was professional, flexible, and everyone had such a great time! We especially liked the Newlywed Game that kept everyone entertained in between wait times. Without a doubt, the best decision we made!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Laurie · Married on 10/06/2012

Rob did a wonderful job keeping guests of all ages entertained. Many people said it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Sonya · Married on 09/22/2012

When planning my wedding I immediately knew that I wanted to hire Five Star Entertainment. Rob is an amazing DJ! He was helpful in choosing song selections I was unsure about and he really took the time to sit and discuss every detail with me. He offered uplighting which made my reception look elegant and beautiful! His idea for the centerpiece giveaway made everyone laugh and throughout the reception he joked around with my guests. Rob even dealt with my last minute decision changes. I would recommend Five Star Entertainment to anyway having a wedding, or any event. Definitly the best and most resonable around.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Christina · Married on 09/15/2012

Rob was a pleasure to work with. We have received many compliments about our wedding DJ, as well as his awesome lighting system. I would highly recommend Rob to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Christine · Married on 09/08/2012

My husband & I had Rob from Five Star Enterainment DJ our wedding. We couldn't be anymore pleased with our decision. We highly recommend Five Star Enterainment. We are extremely happy that we had Rob DJ our wedding. He definitely knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our family and friends are still talking about what a great time they had.

Sent on 11/04/2012

stephen · Married on 09/02/2012

Skills! you crushed it at my reception dude. Thanks so much for bringing your talents to the table for our day. couldn't have done it without you. since that day, every single person i talked to said "best wedding ever!" Once you remove all the bouquet tossing and other traditional stuff, all your left with is a 6 hr dance party. which is what made this so unique and the reception of the year. thanks again!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Joseph · Married on 07/27/2012

Rob was so helpful during the planning process and everyone at the reception loved him! Definitely ask about his newlywed game! He really made our wedding so much fun.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Cristina · Married on 06/16/2012

Rob was such an amazing DJ. He made us feel at ease right from the beginning. He was always prompt in answering any questions I had, and there were many! He had great ideas and even surprised us on our wedding day with the newlywed game, it was a hit. Our guests are still talking about it. Rob also kept our guests on the dance floor throughout our whole reception.. If you want a professional and reliable DJ, Rob from Five Star Entertainment is the way to go.

Sent on 10/09/2012

james · Married on 06/09/2012

Five star entertainment did a great job at our wedding and would highly recommend them for your wedding.
    he really cares about your wedding makes sure you get what you need up lighting a plus for any wedding

Sent on 08/07/2012