FilmsTV Reviews

75 | Miami, FL

75 Reviews for FilmsTV

Lucca Runner · Married on 02/13/2020

FilmsTv staff was a joy to work with.

FilmsTv was recommended to us by a friend, and we couldn't have been happier with them They were really friendly, professional and intuitive regarding what shots we might want. Everyone has been raving about how great our photos and video are and FilmsTv staff was a joy to work with. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/15/2019

Fantastic Customer Service!

Hugo was awesome! We loved him. He was prompt, professional, and he made the picture process so fun! We are looking forward to receiving the finished products!

A special thanks to Karen who worked behind the scenes for the administrative process! she was also prompt, responsive, and always able to answer our questions!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Liliana Romero · Married on 12/06/2018

Perfect memories

We are in love with our photos and video. Thank you so much for being so fun and making the perfect memories for us.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Antonina Tompson · Married on 12/02/2018

Our wedding photos are piece of art!

Our wedding photos are piece of art!
    So happy that we choose the right photographers for the biggest day in our life...

Sent on 08/14/2019

Eve Warles · Married on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much!

We loved to have you guys! Thank you so much.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Iris Kartel · Married on 10/12/2018

Loved my photos!!

Loved my photos and the staff is amazing. I'm making a post wedding session with you guys for sure :D

Sent on 05/01/2019

Ivette Rodriguez · Married on 10/11/2018

We absolutely loved Films Tv

We absolutely loved Films Tv team, we hired them for photography and video for our wedding. They did such a great job on everything, were very accommodating and responsive, photo and videos were FANTASTIC. They really went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Ivelisse · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent service! Hugo and his team are incredible. They're professional, patient and have great ideas when it comes to pictures and video. I love their attitude and flexibility. We had a delay with the wedding because of the church, which put me in a very bad mood. Hugo's attitude and excitement when it comes to taking good pictures really helped make my mood better and enjoy the process. His team really is amazing.

Sent on 09/17/2018

FilmsTV's reply:

Ivelisse thank you so so much for these words. It was an incredible day and experience. Had so much fun shooting with you and your awesome friends and family.

Deadra · Married on 12/30/2017

Films TV did an incredible job of our wedding video! If a high quality wedding video is what you're looking for then you have found the right company. They were professional and the questionnaires they had us fill out before the wedding ensured that we got exactly what we wanted in everything from the content of footage to music. We will watch the highlight film as well as the full length over and over for years to come and we couldn't be happier with our choice to go with Films TV

Sent on 04/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 12/07/2017

Incredible job from the start to finish! They were available to answer our questions (and our parent's questions) throughout the process. Our photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 03/08/2018

christina · Married on 11/10/2017

Perfection!!!!! Thats what I though when I saw your pictures and videos!!! Thank you so much!!!! In love with your work !!!!

Carolina · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn't be more pleased with our pictures and working with Films Tv. They were absolutely wonderful!! Hugo is absolutely amazing!!! My wedding party just loved her enthusiasm and professionalism. He took advantage of so many creative photo opportunities I never would've thought of. He definitely went above and beyond our expectations. Many guests hung around the day after the wedding and couldn't stop commenting on how well Hugo did capturing every moment. You don't necessarily see all the fun moments your guests are having. So incredibly pleased with Hugo . He was great!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and they are 100% correct. I know I would of never gotten the wedding pictures I got if it wasn't for choosing FilmsTv. They made our day special and the entire team are very professional and went above and beyond for us and now we have the most amazing pictures to last us a lifetime. I will definitely be using them in the future for maternity photos etc. and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2016

We are more than happy with the results!!! If you are looking for the best team with the most amazing energy and professionalism you should go with films tv without hesitate!!!!

Holly · Married on 03/25/2017

Their attention to detail is fenomenal! I recently had my engagement shoot and I'm in love with all my pictures! The best part is that they give you full rights to all of your photos without any water marks or logos. You can easily make extra prints yourself. This was a feature I definetly enjoyed as I'm planning on using different photos of my engagement shoot to place on my tables. I can only imagine how amazing my wedding photos will turn out! Im so excited!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jody · Married on 12/17/2016

I recently had my wedding this past weekend, and I wanted to be quick at writing this review because of how impressed I am. FilmsTv was by far the best vendor my husband and I worked with. Their attention to deal is incredible and the love for what they do truly shows. Don't waste your time, and BOOK THEM! you won't regret it. They truly are top notch!

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Look NO further, you have found your wedding photographer!!! We just received some of our photos from our big day, and are completely in love! Everyone we showed the photos to also agree, they are breathtaking. He has a way to capture not just the picture, but the emotion and moment in time through his artistic ability. By looking at our photos, we are able to re-tell the story of our favorite day ever, and see all the love between us and surrounding us on that day. SO many of our guests commented "Wow! your photographer was everywhere! He didn't miss a beat," and they were right. He was able to capture all of the special details we poured our hearts into that made our day what it was. He has such a passion for this, and it shows in his work. I HIGHLY recommend you stop your search now, give him a call, and you will have found your guy! I also recommend using him for your engagement pictures, and even boudoir if you want to surprise your hubby with an AMAZING gift (mine is still talking about his book, he was so pleasantly surprised). After doing those two shoots with him, I was so comfortable with him when it came to the big day it was just like having another friend there. He just has a way to put you at ease and get true emotion and amazing photos. I honestly cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Aria · Married on 11/26/2016

One of the biggest decisions we had to make for our wedding was our photographer. Who was going to capture our special day and be able to preserve those memories in the most elegant, captivating way? We can say without question that Hugo not only made that happen but exceeded our expectations in every possible way. While his work speaks for itself, actually meeting and working with Hugo made the decision a no brainer. Hugo's professionalism, character, passion and exceptional talent were remarkable and shined throughout the process, culminating with the absolutely exquisite photographs he made happen. Our families and wedding party loved his energy and we could not be more grateful to him for the beautiful portraits of lifetime memories.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

My sister hired Filmstv for photo and video and I cannot express how incredibly happy she is to have such a special day be remembered by the wonderful photos and video FilmsTv produced. I recently got engaged and without a doubt thought of FIlmsTv to capture this special moment in my life. I recommend them 110%!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Erica · Married on 06/25/2016

AMAZING! I recently received my wedding album and was waiting until this last item before I left my review.
    FilmsTv was such a pleasure to work with. To begin with, their presentation during our first meeting was incredible. Hugo knew just how to catch our attention, specially when it came to showing us their videos. It was a total cinematic experience. We then had our engagement photos taken by Alvaro, and WOW...just WOW! His attention to detail and ability to catch the love my now husband and I have for each other was simply amazing. Looking back at those photos makes me feel like i'm back in that very moment.
    During our wedding, the FilmsTv staff we had were perfect. They made us feel very comfortable and our guests had nothing but great compliments to say about them.
    Once we received our pictures, I was blown away by how incredibly talented they were. These pictures capture the essence of this moment perfectly. I just think about how i'm so glad I hired FilmsTv for my wedding, and now I have these beautiful pictures to show our future children.
    Our video makes me cry every time I watch it because of how perfect it came out. Please ladies/gents STOP YOUR SEARCH! FilmsTv is the company to go with. They truly are perfect! I recommend 110%.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Gina · Married on 06/25/2016

These guys were AMAZING! Their work was breath taking! I am so glad that I went with them.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Linda · Married on 06/20/2015

Thank you Hugo and the rest of the staff for amazing services!! From the engagement session to the wedding day, our big day was captured beautifully. My husband and I loved your energy, enthusiam, passion, and overall professionalism. Your work is definitely high quality!! We're so happy to have worked with you to highlight the evolution of our love. We highly recommend your services. It will be a value well spent.

Sent on 01/01/2016
  • Y

Yuleidy · Married on 06/13/2015

I made a great choice the day I picked Films TV to capture our special day. They have been amazing through the process from beginning to end. The pictures are so unique and personalized that I can't wait to show everyone in the family and friends. I am a satisfied customer and I strongly recommend Films TV to those who would like to capture the best of their special occasion.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lourdes · event on: 06/06/2015

We had a wonderful experience with FilmsTV! Very easy going and professional.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Raquel · Married on 05/30/2015

I absolutely love my wedding photos! Guillermo did an amazing job. He's a truly talented photographer and he captured our day just as I hoped! I highly recommend him for your big day

Sent on 07/31/2015