Ferencik Films Reviews

20 | Hermitage, PA

20 Reviews for Ferencik Films

James · event on 01/17/2014

Stacy is a joy to work with and is fun and creative. We've collaborated on several projects together, and we've always had great results. You get a lot of bang for you buck with Stacy. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Jammie · Married on 12/28/2013

I cannot say enough great things about the AMAZING work that Ferencik Films does. Stacy is incredibly talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking to capture the most beautiful parts of their special day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Jenna · Married on 09/14/2013

I booked Stacy last minute... PHEW ! So glad I did.. I get to watch parts of our big day the bride would normally miss seeing.. (the boys getting ready, my girls walking down the aisle, guest arriving, etc). My husband and I have sat down to watch the video 3x now! What a blessing it will be to be reminded of our big day for years to come. Stacy and her team did a PERFECT job.

Sent on 02/07/2014

Very comfortable to work with and made my wedding day fun.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2013

Amazing videographer! We watch our video all the time and are so happy Stacy captured every little part of our day to relieve over and over again!!!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Debbie · Married on 06/29/2013

This is the perfect company to make any event amazing!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

The videography was wonderful. She captured all of my special moments and created a video so that my family and I will be able to remember them forever. The highlight video is everything a blushing bride could ever dream of, and I even got to choose my own music. Very well done!

Sent on 02/03/2014

The highlight video was more than I expected. It was so beautifully done.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Amber · Married on 05/28/2011

They did an amazing job capturing every single detail of our day! A videographer is a must for a wedding because the capture the whole day even the things that you miss!!! The staff is very professional and helpful with many things!!! My favorite picture from my wedding is a still shot that Stacy got (not my photographer). My husband and I look back on our video each year on our anniversary and can't wait to someday share it with our children! It's worth every penny and sooooooooooo much more!!!!!! I would highly recommend them for any event!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

It was our pleasure to work with her on our wedding day! Our wedding video is one of our most treasured possessions!

Ashlee · Married on 11/03/2007

I absolutely love our wedding video!! I always highly recommend getting one done. I watch it more than I look at our wedding pictures. I love getting it out on our anniversary. It's amazing!

Brian · Married on 09/22/2007

Stacy was great! We love our video and the highlight was perfect. She put in a very long day and was always there for us to capture all the great memories!

Sandra · Married on 09/01/2007

Ferencik Films was my favorite vendor at my wedding. It has been over six years since my event and I still watch my video. I love reliving the moments that I shared with my recently deceased father. Being able to hear his voice makes this video even more dear to my heart. My appreciation for Stacy's hard work can never be fully expressed.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Jay · event on 08/19/2007

Everything ran very smoothly. I was also impressed with the videos she gave me after the event for my memories and she did a photo with music in the background that was very touching. Okay it made me get teary eyed. I would definitely hire Stacey for my future affairs.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2005

Stacey and team are absolutely amazing. 8 yrs later I still watch my video and cry, laugh and just grin! She captured things we never even knew happened and helped to saver our day forever! She is hands down the absolute best in the state! ♡♡♡

John · Married on 09/10/2004

Stacey did a fabulous job on our wedding ceremony & reception & is especially gifted at catching those timely moments & expertly editing the clips to a music video. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/22/2004

This company did a wonderful job in my wedding video. With all the people that passed on the video is a great to always remember them.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Maura · Married on 06/28/2014

This vendor was very easy to deal with and had wonderful ideas for my fairytale wedding. Very flexible and professional. I would highly recommend them for your special occasion.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · event on 05/18/2013

We were amazed! Ferencik films are the people who know what you want when you want it, and how. We hired Ferencik to make us a demo for our tribute band which has landed us jobs in a lot of great and reputable venues. There is superb talent here when it comes to getting the right shots and blending them together. I laughed, I cried, and was so glad we made the choice to go with Ferencik Films.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Theresa · Married on 08/29/2009

Stacy was great....she felt more like a bridesmaid on my wedding day, she was so helpful. My video turned out wonderful.
    I have no idea has she was able to get all of the shots that she did. I didn't even know that half the stuff happened.
    Everytime I watch my highlight video I cry, and I still watch it a lot. What a treasure.
    I can't Thank Stacy enough for everything.

Sent on 02/03/2010