1406 Westwood Ave., Avon, OH 44107 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About JFray Productions

At JFray Productions, we dedicate our day to your wedding. We strive to exceed expectations while documenting the most important day of your life. We are pleased to offer our clients sophisticated packages featuring High Definition footage and Blu-Ray discs.

Follow JFray Productions on

creatives 33

27 Reviews for JFray Productions

• STEPHANIE

STEPHANIE · Married on 12/09/2018

Still in awe by how amazing she is...

I am completely convinced that Jess was beamed down from the photography gods to ensure brides feel like celebrities as they’re being photographed on their wedding day. I’m also convinced Jess would climb a tree to get the best shot if the situation called for it. She traveled from Cleveland to Charleston to photograph our wedding, and we couldn’t be anymore ecstatic at the results. There are hundreds of wedding photographers in Charleston, and Jess is so gifted that we have zero regrets about asking her to come down to capture our perfect day. Jess was there from sunup to sundown, working nonstop and taking thousands of photographs to ensure we’d have a visual of every wonderful wedding memory. Even when we’d get together with a large group during the reception for a cell phone photo, Jess seemed to always be right there with her professional equipment ready to get a great shot for us. It’s completely evident how passionate she is about her job and making sure the bride and groom get beyond the best for their investment. Her gift is truly exceptional, and we’d recommend her with confidence to any couple searching for THAT stellar photographer.

Meghan Smith · Married on 06/23/2018

Book her now!

Seriously…. Look no further! Jfray productions is one in a million and you NEED her at your wedding. After watching all her videos online, I couldn’t help but cry… and these people are strangers to us! We immediately scheduled a meeting with her. Her confidence and personality makes you feel at ease and it just felt right. Later that evening after talking with my husband we had no question about it… Jfray was going to be our videographer. She has so much talent…paying close to detail and making things flow just perfectly. During our wedding we felt like nothing was “staged”. (We hardly knew she was there). It takes a couple months to receive your highlight video (because she is just that popular), but I promise you… it is well WORTH IT! Our video turned out PERFECT and we wouldn’t want it any other way. This video allows my husband and I, family and friends to relive our special day over again. Jess puts so much time into her work making sure everything is right and it shows. It feels like we are in a hallmark movie. My husband and I later received one of the sweetest little packages. Jess sent us a DVD (with a case customed to us) that included our whole ceremony, speeches, dances, and highlight video as well as candy and popcorn to make for a movie night! My husband and I are so pleased with her work and will recommend her to any one we know who is getting married! Super stoked to have this video for years to come. So stop looking now… contact jfray productions to capture your special day!

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2018

She did an amazing job on my best friends wedding video! It brings you to tears and captures the day with the same love an emotion you feel living it!

JFray Productions Pricing

JFray Productions Price Rates

JFray Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

• 1406 Westwood Ave. Avon, Ohio, 44107 See on map