Faultline Music Service Reviews

1 User photo

• Allie
    Allie J. Married on 06/18/2022

Super fun DJ!

Roger was the best! Throughout the planning process, he made sure our music selection and photobooth was exactly what we wanted. He was so professional and so much fun at our wedding. Our guests loved him! The highlight was him joining us on the dance floor for the wobble. He definitely brought the energy and we had such an amazing time! Our photobooth was also perfect, we weren’t sure exactly what we wanted but Roger put together such a beautiful photostrip for us. Would highly recommend!
    Sarah V. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love Faultline - book them now!

We had such a great experience with Faultline Music Service! Roger, Katie, and Jordan were professional, responsive, and helpful with any questions we had. Their rates are amazing for everything that you get – they offer unlimited hours with their services which was super helpful because it was one less thing to stress over as we planned our timeline! We also didn’t have to worry about renting dance floor lighting or any other up lighting because they had us covered with their package. Jordan was our DJ for the event and the whole crowd loved him! Even though he was thrown into DJing for us a week prior (due to unfortunate extenuating circumstances), he got all the information he needed from us and knocked it out of the park! Throughout the event, Jordan did a great job of reading the energy of our guests and worked with the coordinator and photographers to make small adjustments and give cues so that everyone had the best time possible. The music was perfect for dancing, and he was so helpful with ensuring our timeline flowed smoothly. We highly recommend booking Faultline as your wedding DJ service. Thanks a million Jordan and the Faultline Music Crew!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Sarah and also for being so flexible with the DJ change. Jordan is great and it's important to us that no matter who the DJ is, that all of our couples receive the same exceptional service. Congrats to you and Shane
    Andrea L. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend

I’m so glad I chose Faultline Music for my wedding. Roger was professional and easy to work with. He was so helpful and organized and answered all of my questions. He gave me a worksheet that really helped plan out my timeline and music selections for various events throughout the night. He showed up on time the day of the wedding and had everything set up and ready to go before my guests started arriving. He did a great job of helping to keep guests informed about what would be happening next and helped the night move along seamlessly. He did a good job of mixing up the music during cocktail hour and dinner so there was something for everybody and got people out on the dance floor when it was time for dancing. I also highly recommend adding on the photo booth. My guests had such a good time with it and I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures after the fact.

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you, Andrea. It means so much to us that you took the time to let us know how happy you were with our DJ & photo booth services. Congrats to you and Kevin and we wish you both all the best.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Meghan N. Married on 03/26/2022

Wow wow wow!

Absolutely amazing from top to bottom. Roger totally got our vision from our first phone call, and my now husband and I knew we had to book him immediately. He was so easy to talk to and be honest about our preferences and tastes for how we wanted the party to feel and the music to sound. He had such helpful information about how a wedding ceremony and reception should flow. He was fun, upbeat and kept the party moving. Since our wedding, everyone I talk to has been complimenting our music!! Roger knew how to get the people to the dance floor and STAY there! We also did the photobooth through FMS, which was the BEST. My guests absolutely loved taking pictures and making GIFS/Boomerangs. And we got access to all the pictures taken, so it was so fun to look back at all the shenanigans that happened that night. Book Faultline Music Services. You will not regret it. My sister is now planning her wedding and plans to use Faultline as well :)

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Meghan. We always want our couples to feel that we represented their style and taste throughout their day. We never forget that it's not about us. It's about you. We wish you and Ian all the best.
    Britt L. Married on 11/14/2020

Best DJ ever!!!!!

The definition of 4 stars!!! Roger and his team are a MUST have if you want your guests to have fun. Our guests started dancing immediately and did not stop until the wedding was over. We had several people comment on the music. Roger was so attentive and focused on what we wanted as the bride and groom but also knew how to read the room as well.

Faultline Music Service's reply:

It was just the best wedding to close out our year. You and Dylan are awesome. Thanks so much Britt and we wish you both all the best.
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 10/24/2020

would recommend

roger was a true joy, he was funny and even got in on the dancing to teach some folks. he was easy to work with and very professional. would recommend.

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Danielle. You and Mike are awesome. Such a fun night.. Thanks and congrats again to you both. I wish you both all the best and a lifetime of happiness.
    Angela Z. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing dj in so cal

So happy I went with the company! Roger was absolutely AMAZING! One of my biggest fears (especially with COVID) was nobody on the dance floor. We didn’t even give him a playlist, and he knew how to read the crowd and keep guests dancing all night. 100% recommend!!!! So professional, easy to work with and so trustworthy ! We received so many compliments on him, couldn’t be happier!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

OMG what an awesome review, thanks Angela. If we can do this for Angela and Brent, even during a pandemic, imagine what we can do for you?
    Kelly Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome experience!

Roger and Katie Langdon helped make mine and my husband’s big day one to remember for a lifetime. We booked them with only 2 weeks notice due to the covid situation with the uncertainty of everything and they helped make everything run so very smoothly. I was anxious about the timing of everything and cuing all the music and such for the wedding ceremony and Roger handled everything - including helping me organize the timeline of the entire night and ideas of what songs to play where. Katie was amazing with the photobooth and all of our guests loved having their picture taken and going home with a souvenir of their faces. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Faultine Music Service again if I ever needed a DJ service or photobooth Service again. This couple was amazing!!!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Kelly. You and Mark are such an amazing couple with a powerful love story. We're so happy we could celebrate with you both and wish you all the best.
    Jessica S. Married on 03/10/2020

Great DJ for Wedding!

We hired Faultline Music Service for our wedding and it was awesome! We had a few hiccups on the mic but other than that, it was great! I provided a list of songs and all of the songs were played. They definitely made it easy by providing their timeline and answered all questions promptly. I had also noted a few special songs and shout outs which Roger did on point!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Such an amazing couple and a beautiful wedding day celebration. Thanks for your understanding on the mic issues. It was an awesome day.
  • Rebekahaaryn
    Rebekah J. Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing! 10/10

Our DJ, Jay, was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He really read the crowd and had our guests on the dance floor every time. He had a great sense of humour and really made our wedding reception an absolute blast. He even went out of his way to slow down the mother/son dance song (without changing the sound) to accommodate my mother in laws health needs. It was perfect!! If you need a DJ, these guys are the best!! Highly recommend!!
    Kristin T. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing service

We booked FMS for our small wedding this past October and Roger set us up with CJ who was amazing! I could not of been happier with his service! He was so easy to talk to and so very helpful, my wedding was so much fun thanks to him!
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing to work with

Both Katie and roger were awesome! Ascher (my new husband haha) and I are residents and so busy, and they totally worked with our schedule. Our dance floor was bumping, and our guests had the best time :)

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Katie we had So much fun. You and Ascher are just the best and your family and friends were awesome. Congratulations to you both.
  • Summer
    Summer B. Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJ ever

Vincent and his team worked very hard with us on picking our music from the ceremony to reception. Love that our guest had such a great time on the dance floor

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Hey Summer I'm so happy you enjoyed having me as your DJ. It was a great celebration. Your family and friends were so great. All the best to you and Anthony.
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 06/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best DJ and Photo Booth!

Roger and his wife were amazing months, weeks and days prior to the wedding answering all my questions. They were FANTASTIC the day of the wedding. I last minute asked him to cut the first dance short since it was a pretty long song and he said no problem. The music was on point the whole night, I am serious, no one left the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! He played a perfect combination of salsa, pop, 90s, 80s and 70s music which is exactly what I asked for. The photo-booth was also one of the best parts of the wedding! I highly recommend doing the package because you get a digital copy of all the pictures taken! I will now recommend all my friends and family to hire this company.
    Melissa Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the privilege of working with Roger from Faultline and he is absolutely fantastic! He was very accommodating when it came to scheduling meetings and helping us create the timeline for our special day. The day ran so smoothly and we have Roger to thank for that! He kept us on schedule throughout the evening but we never felt like we were just running through a chain of events. We totally enjoyed every moment of our special day and it was an added bonus that Roger was willing to go along with our corny song choices for a few special moments at the reception. It definitely didn’t go unnoticed that he got to know our personalities well enough that he was able to go above and beyond when personalizing our music that night. That dance floor never had a break! I hope that in the future we’ll have another opportunity to work with Faultline.
    Melissa Married on 04/21/2018
    Lori Married on 10/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I honestly can not express enough how amazing Roger is as a DJ. Our wedding was such a melting pot of people, styles, and traditions all of which Roger was able to blend together in the most beautiful and fun way.
    My husband and I like everything from country to oldies to rock to hip hop (not to mention we were having a Jewish ceremony which requires particular music), and to top it off we knew there was going to be tension between certain guests so we really wanted to keep the music upbeat and fun - the transitioning between all the genres was SEAMLESS, and the dance floor was lit ALL NIGHT. All of our friends have RAVED about how much fun they had, and I owe it all to our DJ. He kept the mood so fun, and completely distracted from any ill feelings between guests. I really can’t recommend him enough- if you want to have the funnest night of your life, go with Roger.

P.S. i also recommend the photo booth, if people weren’t on the dance floor for 5 minutes it was only because they were in the photo booth ! The pictures made for awesome party favors, and being able to go through all the copies was so hilarious
    Kelly Married on 06/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am a coordinator for Owl Creek Farms Wedding and I had the pleasure of getting to work with Roger for Sunday's wedding. As a coordinator I truly appreciate a great vendor who is very professional and easy to work with but, most importantly the couple was very happy with him as well. I would absolutely recommend Roger to my other Brides. Having a great DJ at your wedding is highly important and Roger is that DJ!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Kelly. It was a pleasure getting to work with you. You helped make Amanda & Myles' wedding day run smoothly and I really appreciated your flexibility with the schedule. Roger
    Michael Married on 06/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We booked Fault line music for our wedding and couldn't be happier! We booked a package that included music, lights, and photo booth. The service and quality was great and the price was very reasonable. Roger was our DJ the day of the wedding and was the DJ we spoke to on the phone and the one we met in person before our big day. It was great that we were able to actually get comfortable with our DJ and make sure we had the same vision. The day of the wedding Roger setup the equipmemt for the ceremony and the reception it was very professional not a giant billboard like other DJs I've seen. The equipment was great, everyone was able to hear the ceremony and toasts at dinner and when the music started the quality was great. The dancing music portion was where Roger really shined! We told him what type of music we wanted played and he picked songs within that to make sure everyone was dancing. Our reception was a blast we had grandparents dancing and our teen cousins dancing together. We had so many positive comments from friends and family about how fun the dancing was. Lastly the photo booth was a lot of fun they had props for our guests and we got to pick the background to match our wedding theme. Roger and faultline music gave us a very personal proffesional and wonderful experience and we highly recommend them.
    Valerie Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Erik was awesome! He helped us in choosing our wedding songs and played great music all night long. I would highly recommend Faultline.
    Sarah Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were great! Highly recommend!
    Stephanie Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If I could leave more stars, I definitely would. I hired Faultline Music Sevice for my wedding. I was looking for quality, but for a reasonable price. Knowing my budget Roger really worked with me. I ended up adding the photo booth service they offered as well. Since my venue was not an all inclusive place, I was working with a lot of different vendors. I have to say that from day one, Roger was very professional and kept my wants and needs in mind. He worked with me coordinators (who loved him by the way) to make sure the day went smoothly. I received so many compliments from my guests about how things transitioned so well. From pre-ceremony to the last song, the music he played was just what we wanted. He made sure to keep everyone dancing and having a great time. The photo booth was also a hit. We were even willing to pay extra to keep it going longer. I can't say enough about Faultline, just that they exceeded my expectations and I'm certain anyone would be just as impressed. Thanks a million you guys!
    Elsy Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roger went above and beyond as our DJ. He created a custom first dance mashup song for me and my husband. I told him my idea and he truly implemented my vision into a song. He was professional, funny, and outgoing. Our wedding was a blast. I also rented a Photo Booth for 4 hours, which my guests love!

My wedding was at Whispering Oaks Terrace in Temecula. If you are looking for a local DJ/photobooth in Temecula, Faultline Music Service is the one.

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks for your review. Your wedding was a total blast. One of the most fun one's we did all summer. All the best to you and Kyle.
    Kamryn Married on 06/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roger is absolutely amazing!! He went well out of his way to plan with us and offered great advice in the details of our big day. His professionalism and experience shows in everything he does. Our day went off perfectly and he kept the place going all night with laughter and fun! We could not have asked for a better DJ/aka host with the most!

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful comments Kamryn. Your wedding was a beautiful day filled with such touching moments that I got a little emotional several times. The phone call from Jason in Korea was such a special moment and I'm so glad we were able to make that happen. All the best to you and Corey and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
    Breanne Married on 06/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Roger was absolutely fantastic! He was professional from the very beginning. He went out of his multiple times to ensure we had everything we needed. We had many shy people at our wedding who don't normally dance, but Roger knew just how to get them out on the dance floor. He made sure the entire event moved along at a great pace. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Breanne and for trusting your wedding day to my company. Congratulations and I wish you and James a lifetime of happiness - Roger
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message