Faultline Music Service Reviews

51 Reviews for Faultline Music Service

1 User photo

Britt L. · Married on 11/14/2020

Best DJ ever!!!!!

The definition of 4 stars!!! Roger and his team are a MUST have if you want your guests to have fun. Our guests started dancing immediately and did not stop until the wedding was over. We had several people comment on the music. Roger was so attentive and focused on what we wanted as the bride and groom but also knew how to read the room as well.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Faultline Music Service's reply:

It was just the best wedding to close out our year. You and Dylan are awesome. Thanks so much Britt and we wish you both all the best.

Danielle A. · Married on 10/24/2020

would recommend

roger was a true joy, he was funny and even got in on the dancing to teach some folks. he was easy to work with and very professional. would recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2020

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Danielle. You and Mike are awesome. Such a fun night.. Thanks and congrats again to you both. I wish you both all the best and a lifetime of happiness.

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome experience!

Roger and Katie Langdon helped make mine and my husband’s big day one to remember for a lifetime. We booked them with only 2 weeks notice due to the covid situation with the uncertainty of everything and they helped make everything run so very smoothly. I was anxious about the timing of everything and cuing all the music and such for the wedding ceremony and Roger handled everything - including helping me organize the timeline of the entire night and ideas of what songs to play where. Katie was amazing with the photobooth and all of our guests loved having their picture taken and going home with a souvenir of their faces. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Faultine Music Service again if I ever needed a DJ service or photobooth Service again. This couple was amazing!!!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Kelly. You and Mark are such an amazing couple with a powerful love story. We're so happy we could celebrate with you both and wish you all the best.

Jessica S. · Married on 03/10/2020

Great DJ for Wedding!

We hired Faultline Music Service for our wedding and it was awesome! We had a few hiccups on the mic but other than that, it was great! I provided a list of songs and all of the songs were played. They definitely made it easy by providing their timeline and answered all questions promptly. I had also noted a few special songs and shout outs which Roger did on point!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Such an amazing couple and a beautiful wedding day celebration. Thanks for your understanding on the mic issues. It was an awesome day.
  • Rebekahaaryn

Rebekah J. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing! 10/10

Our DJ, Jay, was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He really read the crowd and had our guests on the dance floor every time. He had a great sense of humour and really made our wedding reception an absolute blast. He even went out of his way to slow down the mother/son dance song (without changing the sound) to accommodate my mother in laws health needs. It was perfect!! If you need a DJ, these guys are the best!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Kristin T. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing service

We booked FMS for our small wedding this past October and Roger set us up with CJ who was amazing! I could not of been happier with his service! He was so easy to talk to and so very helpful, my wedding was so much fun thanks to him!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing to work with

Both Katie and roger were awesome! Ascher (my new husband haha) and I are residents and so busy, and they totally worked with our schedule. Our dance floor was bumping, and our guests had the best time :)

Sent on 08/31/2019

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Katie we had So much fun. You and Ascher are just the best and your family and friends were awesome. Congratulations to you both.
  • Summer

Summer B. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJ ever

Vincent and his team worked very hard with us on picking our music from the ceremony to reception. Love that our guest had such a great time on the dance floor

Sent on 09/03/2019

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Hey Summer I'm so happy you enjoyed having me as your DJ. It was a great celebration. Your family and friends were so great. All the best to you and Anthony.
  • Sarah

Sarah G. · Married on 06/08/2019

The best DJ and Photo Booth!

Roger and his wife were amazing months, weeks and days prior to the wedding answering all my questions. They were FANTASTIC the day of the wedding. I last minute asked him to cut the first dance short since it was a pretty long song and he said no problem. The music was on point the whole night, I am serious, no one left the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! He played a perfect combination of salsa, pop, 90s, 80s and 70s music which is exactly what I asked for. The photo-booth was also one of the best parts of the wedding! I highly recommend doing the package because you get a digital copy of all the pictures taken! I will now recommend all my friends and family to hire this company.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

We had the privilege of working with Roger from Faultline and he is absolutely fantastic! He was very accommodating when it came to scheduling meetings and helping us create the timeline for our special day. The day ran so smoothly and we have Roger to thank for that! He kept us on schedule throughout the evening but we never felt like we were just running through a chain of events. We totally enjoyed every moment of our special day and it was an added bonus that Roger was willing to go along with our corny song choices for a few special moments at the reception. It definitely didn’t go unnoticed that he got to know our personalities well enough that he was able to go above and beyond when personalizing our music that night. That dance floor never had a break! I hope that in the future we’ll have another opportunity to work with Faultline.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lori · Married on 10/22/2017

I honestly can not express enough how amazing Roger is as a DJ. Our wedding was such a melting pot of people, styles, and traditions all of which Roger was able to blend together in the most beautiful and fun way.
    My husband and I like everything from country to oldies to rock to hip hop (not to mention we were having a Jewish ceremony which requires particular music), and to top it off we knew there was going to be tension between certain guests so we really wanted to keep the music upbeat and fun - the transitioning between all the genres was SEAMLESS, and the dance floor was lit ALL NIGHT. All of our friends have RAVED about how much fun they had, and I owe it all to our DJ. He kept the mood so fun, and completely distracted from any ill feelings between guests. I really can’t recommend him enough- if you want to have the funnest night of your life, go with Roger.

P.S. i also recommend the photo booth, if people weren’t on the dance floor for 5 minutes it was only because they were in the photo booth ! The pictures made for awesome party favors, and being able to go through all the copies was so hilarious

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2017

I am a coordinator for Owl Creek Farms Wedding and I had the pleasure of getting to work with Roger for Sunday's wedding. As a coordinator I truly appreciate a great vendor who is very professional and easy to work with but, most importantly the couple was very happy with him as well. I would absolutely recommend Roger to my other Brides. Having a great DJ at your wedding is highly important and Roger is that DJ!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Kelly. It was a pleasure getting to work with you. You helped make Amanda & Myles' wedding day run smoothly and I really appreciated your flexibility with the schedule. Roger

Michael · Married on 06/30/2017

We booked Fault line music for our wedding and couldn't be happier! We booked a package that included music, lights, and photo booth. The service and quality was great and the price was very reasonable. Roger was our DJ the day of the wedding and was the DJ we spoke to on the phone and the one we met in person before our big day. It was great that we were able to actually get comfortable with our DJ and make sure we had the same vision. The day of the wedding Roger setup the equipmemt for the ceremony and the reception it was very professional not a giant billboard like other DJs I've seen. The equipment was great, everyone was able to hear the ceremony and toasts at dinner and when the music started the quality was great. The dancing music portion was where Roger really shined! We told him what type of music we wanted played and he picked songs within that to make sure everyone was dancing. Our reception was a blast we had grandparents dancing and our teen cousins dancing together. We had so many positive comments from friends and family about how fun the dancing was. Lastly the photo booth was a lot of fun they had props for our guests and we got to pick the background to match our wedding theme. Roger and faultline music gave us a very personal proffesional and wonderful experience and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Valerie · Married on 03/11/2017

Erik was awesome! He helped us in choosing our wedding songs and played great music all night long. I would highly recommend Faultline.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

They were great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

If I could leave more stars, I definitely would. I hired Faultline Music Sevice for my wedding. I was looking for quality, but for a reasonable price. Knowing my budget Roger really worked with me. I ended up adding the photo booth service they offered as well. Since my venue was not an all inclusive place, I was working with a lot of different vendors. I have to say that from day one, Roger was very professional and kept my wants and needs in mind. He worked with me coordinators (who loved him by the way) to make sure the day went smoothly. I received so many compliments from my guests about how things transitioned so well. From pre-ceremony to the last song, the music he played was just what we wanted. He made sure to keep everyone dancing and having a great time. The photo booth was also a hit. We were even willing to pay extra to keep it going longer. I can't say enough about Faultline, just that they exceeded my expectations and I'm certain anyone would be just as impressed. Thanks a million you guys!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Elsy · Married on 06/18/2016

Roger went above and beyond as our DJ. He created a custom first dance mashup song for me and my husband. I told him my idea and he truly implemented my vision into a song. He was professional, funny, and outgoing. Our wedding was a blast. I also rented a Photo Booth for 4 hours, which my guests love!

My wedding was at Whispering Oaks Terrace in Temecula. If you are looking for a local DJ/photobooth in Temecula, Faultline Music Service is the one.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks for your review. Your wedding was a total blast. One of the most fun one's we did all summer. All the best to you and Kyle.

Kamryn · Married on 06/11/2016

Roger is absolutely amazing!! He went well out of his way to plan with us and offered great advice in the details of our big day. His professionalism and experience shows in everything he does. Our day went off perfectly and he kept the place going all night with laughter and fun! We could not have asked for a better DJ/aka host with the most!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful comments Kamryn. Your wedding was a beautiful day filled with such touching moments that I got a little emotional several times. The phone call from Jason in Korea was such a special moment and I'm so glad we were able to make that happen. All the best to you and Corey and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Breanne · Married on 06/10/2016

Roger was absolutely fantastic! He was professional from the very beginning. He went out of his multiple times to ensure we had everything we needed. We had many shy people at our wedding who don't normally dance, but Roger knew just how to get them out on the dance floor. He made sure the entire event moved along at a great pace. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Breanne and for trusting your wedding day to my company. Congratulations and I wish you and James a lifetime of happiness - Roger

Leisha · Married on 05/28/2016

We highly recommend Roger as a wedding DJ or for any special event. He was so personable and enjoyable to work with. Not to mention responsible and very flexible with every thing we decided to do for our wedding. Roger went above and beyond to secretly work with our daughter and to have the correct music so she could sing to us on our special day. Priceless moment! We can not say enough how wonderful Roger was. He came to us on a recommendation from a friend whom worked with him at previous events. We are sure he will be the right fit for any occasion you may be hosting. Thank you Roger for making our day so special. Mr & Mrs Duquesnel

Sent on 07/17/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Leisha. You and Brandon are an awesome couple and I'm still amazed at how hard you all worked to pull off that wedding. It was a beautiful day. All the best to you both.

Nichole · Married on 05/27/2016

Amazing job! I can not stress enough how happy i was with the service. I end up being the worse procrastinator and Roger was so patient and helpful the entire way! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Nichole. You and Chris were awesome. Chris did a great job on the BBQ too. Congratulations on your marriage and thanks again for allowing FMS to share your special day - Roger

Jaclyn · Married on 02/21/2016

I cannot speak more highly of Roger with FMS! My husband and I were fortunate enough to be referred to him by our wedding venue and we had the most wonderful experience with him from the very beginning. He is organized, accommodating to YOUR tastes, and flexible with changes that events may bring. One of the first things he asked us is how we wanted our guests to feel when they left our wedding (i.e. "that was beautiful and romantic" or "that was SO MUCH FUN!") and made sure that our vision came to life. We already had music lists broken out for different parts of our event, but we completely trusted Roger to play songs he felt fitting based on what we had laid out, and he DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Our guests raved about our music and how well it orchestrated our ceremony and reception. Roger even performed a song during the reception because he learned that my husband and I are both musicians and he was AWESOME! What a great guy with a great voice and personality to back it up!

Without a doubt, you get much more than you pay for with FMS. Though the business offers several packages and other services, they do not try to upsell you in any way and they never make you feel pressured to get anything you don't need. After hiring Roger with FMS, we will never want to hire another DJ for an event again.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks Jaclyn. Your wedding was truly a lot of fun for us and we're so happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. We wish you and Sean a lifetime of happiness.

Jessica · Married on 01/23/2016

Rodger really impressed everyone at our wedding and went above and beyond to help us throughout the day. Prior to the wedding he met with me at the venue and even had ideas for decor. He really cared about making our wedding special. In the end we had other hiccups with catering so it was nice to know we could trust that Rodger had everything perfected for the music. We did a few things that were different, like the wedding shoe game, and Rodger was very flexible with it and entertained the crowd.
    Our guests danced A LOT and everyone says it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to. Thanks again Rodger!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Faultline Music Service's reply:

Thanks for your review Jessica. Your venue, Levyland in Carlsbad, was beautiful and we were very proud and humbled to share your wedding day with you and Chuck.

We wish you both all the best.