Fancy Face Photo booth Reviews

54 | New York, NY

54 Reviews for Fancy Face Photo booth

Shaday · Married on 04/10/2018

Fancy Face Photo Booth came to a Elegant 18th Party I gave for my daughter. The photo booth was the talk of the party everyone had a great time and fun the photo were excellent and the service is great. If you want to have a great time and take your party to the next level contact fancy face they are great

Sent on 04/05/2018

Marcia · event on: 09/03/2016

Hello to everyone I am a last minute person an to let you guys all know that fancy face booth came through for me my guess was taking pictures all night long the staff was the best even grandma was having a good time taking photos an yes yes yes I would recommend fancy faces to all an yes my next party they will be there as well love you guy an again thank you so so much from last minute Marcia ??

Sent on 09/06/2016

Christina · event on: 08/14/2016

Fancy Face totally completed and rocked my event!! Everyone absolutely loved it and I am so happy I went with them. Leon was amazing and so helpful and cordial and I would 100% recommend to anyone that wants to add the perfect finishing touch to any event!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Elizabeth · event on: 07/09/2016

My experience with Fancy Face was great! Kenya was very helpful when booking my even last minute.

Leon was great during the party--Very friendly and professional. Everyone loved him.

Will be booking Fancy Face in the future.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Keisha · Married on 06/10/2016

If I could give Fancy Face more than 5 stars, I would! They were amazing from initial contact, through event day, and beyond!

Fancy Face was the Photo Booth option that we chose for our event. Kenya was amazing and helped answer every question along the way. They helped customize our Photo Booth to match our event theme (Tea Party!), and went above and beyond every single question or concern we had. At the end of the night, one of the biggest highlights for all of our guests was the amazing Photo Booth provided by Fancy Face and the excellent service they received from the Photo Booth attendants, the guys were also awesome! Also noteworthy, within about a day, the photos from the event were uploaded online, and available for my the guests and I to view and reminisce. :)

If you are looking for a Photo Booth for a wedding, event, anything, the BEST and ONLY option should be Fancy Face Photo Booth You guys literally helped make our event more wonderful than i could have dreamed!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

CRYSTAL · Married on 05/13/2016

Very entertaining worth every penny.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/17/2016

You guys were very helpful and outgoing. You made sure that all of our guests had an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Treniece · event on: 03/12/2016

I absolutely love them!! Everything was excellent. Fancy Face not only kept us involved from the initial planning stages of our photo needs for my event, they also came equipped with a top of the line Photo booth, and I just adored the Photo booth attendants. Absolutely professional, but their presence felt more like family. I will continue to refer Fancy Face to anyone, everyone, and for any event - no matter how large or small of a gathering. Likewise I will most definitely continue to seek their photo business again, again, and again for every memorable event in this lifetime!!

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • User6121906 · 2+ years ago

I booked this company twice. First for a corporate holiday party in 2014 and I was impressed. I decided to book them again for my wedding. The props were catered to both events, but the props at my wedding far exceeded my expectations. I also love my scrap book.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/09/2015

Professional, dependable, great customer service and interaction with our guests! Would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Fancy Face Photo Booth provided us with outstanding service. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth . They were responsive, affordable and profesional and met our needs on our special day.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • User5361499 · event on: 08/14/2015

Leon was fantastic from the planning process and at the event. Very professional and helpful. Thank you.

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • User5359607 · event on: 08/07/2015

We had a photobooth. Wonderful props. Great background for pics. Nothing cheap about the look. Fun personalities to work wIth.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Denise · Married on 08/01/2015

I used Fancy Face Photo Booth for my save the dates and they Were perfect! I also used them for my wedding reception, held at my home in Merrick, NY. Once my guests saw the photo booth, they went bananas! The photo booth set up gorgeous and my guests had a blast. Thank you Leon and Kenya for being so easy to work with and making our special day even more memorable.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jenny · event on: 07/10/2015

I shopped a lot of different photo booth companies and by far this company was the best in getting back to me quickly. Kenya who I was going back and forth with is freaking AWESOME and Leon was the BEST. I can't thank u guys enough for making this a memorable day for my niece... Will definitely be using u guys again... Once again thank you... Ooh last thing not only did they responded quickly to my request but they afford me a price I couldn't resist...

Sent on 07/13/2015

Jennifer · event on: 05/07/2015

THIS is the photobooth company that you want to work with. We planned a Prom on Queens College's campus and discovered extra funds last minute that we decided to use on a photobooth. Strapped for time, I started contacting everyone. This was the only company that responded immediatly (they called!), they offered a discount to their already incredible prices, their staff was incredibly helpful, they were responsive, on-time, and their services were awesome. They kept me informed of all of their services and what they were doing. Every photo was perfect (and flatering). By the end of the night, everyone wanted to know who they were and how they could book them for their events in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2015

nyasia · event on: 04/11/2015

Very organised and helpful... Very fun and exciting had a great using the photo booth

Sent on 04/16/2015

JP · Married on 10/19/2014

My wife and I can't say enough amazing things about Kenya and her staff at FancyFace. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding and the attendants were fun and very personable! Everyone was raving about it! Thanks!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Liz · Married on 09/27/2014

From start to finish, Fancy Face made everyone happy!!! They arrived right on time, set up quickly, and enjoyed chatting with each guest who stopped by! They made my wedding a huge success. Everyone raved about how much fun they had and how the photo booth was incredible!! Kenya was so great dealing with all the before hand details and eased my mind the week before the wedding! It was amazing to work with such a professional and friendly group of people and not stress about a single detail. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Comfort · Married on 09/07/2014

It was a great pleasure working with Fancy Face Photo Booth. They were very attentive to details and made sure our guest had a great time. I would definitely work with this company in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2014

My guests had such a great time with the photo booth. Everyone wants to have a photo booth party just for fun.

Sent on 09/15/2014

We rented a photo booth from fancy face for our wedding and it was such a great decision. Kenya was always very responsive to my emails and she was such a pleasure to work with. I loved the custom strips they designed for us and the photo album was great. The booth was set up quickly and taken down with no issues. Everything was great.Our guests had so much fun taking pictures in the photo booth and it was such an awesome addition to the party. I would definitely recommend using this company

Sent on 10/21/2014

Amy · Married on 08/16/2014

Leon and his crew member were extremely helpful, attentive, professional and enthusiastic. The photobooth was a hit and the guys really knew how to keep things flowing so there was never much of a line. They arrived on time for set up and even stayed a bit later than the designated time as our reception went a bit late. No hassle great entertainment--would hire this company/crew all over again!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

I would highly recommend Fancy Face to anyone looking for a photo booth rental company they can trust. It was a pleasure to work with them and all of the guests at the wedding truly enjoyed the experience. I only have great things to say about Fancy Face!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Milinda · event on: 08/09/2014

Thank you for your amazing photobooth service. I was overwhelmed at how this photobooth worked out. we had so much fun taking pics. Your staff was the best very professional, and on point with all requests. Very happy and impressed with the service received.

Sent on 08/11/2014