New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number

About The Ü Booth

www.theubooth.com

The most popular thing at your event next to the bartender

A gift your guests can take away to remember your special day.

High end quality photos for an affordable price

soontobemrsestela28

The Ü Booth 5
The Ü Booth 6
The Ü Booth 7

Dani · Married on 12/31/2018

Margaret & Cesar at The U Booth are the BEST!

A huge thank you to Margaret and Cesar! The U Booth was a huge hit at our wedding on NYE. The highest quality of photos I have seen at a photo booth! Margaret made the process an easy one - helping us choose a background, a format/layout for our photos and helping us create custom props. Both Cesar and Margaret had high energy that made it even more fun to go over the photo booth - and felt like more like guests of our party! Cesar came and found me and my groom towards the end of the night to make sure we got some photos in with the 2 of us and our friends. As someone who in the past was not keen on having a photo booth at my wedding, I am extremely glad I went for it and used The U Booth!

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Best decision! Hands down!

If you have any hesitations... DON'T. The U-BOOTH was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. The photo quality is amazing, some photos I even hold more dear than the ones taken by a photographer. Communication was great, even though I sometimes forgot to respond, due to my bridal airheadness! They were very patient, and worked with me throughout the whole process. If you are worried about the pricing, fear not. The U-BOOTH is super affordable, and even have split payments so you will not have to pay all at once!

The day of was nothing short of amazing! Our photo attendants were awesome, making us all feel like models and even getting in some pictures with us. They felt like family that night. Photo attendants even set aside time for just me and my husband to get our photo op, and even include photos that we wanted with family. The moment was sweet and those photos I will forever cherish. Every single detail was tailored to us and our wedding. From the customized logo to the customized props, KUDOS! (Still getting compliments on my Beyonce cut out! )

The photos were available literally the next day! Which was AMAZING!!!!!!! And did I mention the high quality! AMAZING! Already planning a whole wall in our new home to place those photos.

Love the UBOOTH! Will be using them again in the future... maybe for a baby shower or two ;)

• Alba

Alba · Married on 10/28/2018

Mind blown by u booth

Working with Margaret and Cesar was an absolute DREAM, and I am extremely picky. Out of all the vendors with whom we worked for our wedding, the U Booth went above and beyond. She pulled together the most amazing custom props in a relatively short period of time, which made a huge difference in the enjoyment of our guests. We had a multicultural wedding (Spanish/German/American), so having each of our family lines represented was important to us and made our guests feel special & seen. Not only were the custom props wonderful, but Margaret was impeccable in terms of communication and making the whole process seamless. The quality of the props, the background, and the photos was superb, and we truly enjoyed the individualized attention from Cesar on the day of our wedding. We do regret that we weren't able to take as many photos of ourselves (the couple!) since we were busy flitting about, but Cesar was extremely patient and suggested that he'd wait as long as we needed for us to have our own time to take pictures. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend U Booth. We looked at a lot of different options, and without a doubt, I would recommend them to my best friend. Hehe wish it was this was for ALL of our wedding vendors, but oh well. ;) Anyway, we are super grateful for all the goodies and extras that our U Booth experience provided, including as many prints as we liked, a SUPER cool lucite and wood USB stick sent to us afterward, and the online gallery from which we and our guests could download the photos themselves in different formats (either just the photo, or the photo with the chosen layout/wedding logo). TRULY, thank you Margaret & Cesar.

The Ü Booth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Setup
  • What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• New York, 10011 See on map