The Ü Booth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Charles C. Married on 10/02/2021

Professional + friendly + the best photo booth experience

Margaret and the Ü Booth team were incredible. Not only were they super responsive and easy to work with in the lead-up to the wedding, but they were so professional, friendly, and seamless in setting up and running the photo booth on the day of - our guests kept telling us how nice and helpful they were. They also created the most amazing custom props for us (of our cats!). We now have a guestbook filled with amazing photos of our guests to remember the big day!
  • Shailee
    Shailee S. Married on 07/24/2021

Great and affordable

The Ü Booth were great to work with! Margaret was very communicative in the planning phase and helped us customize the template to our liking. Our guests had so much fun and the photobooth attendants were very attentive and cheerful. The pricing was also affordable and they provided us digital and print copies of all the photos taken that night.
  • Emer
    Emer M. Married on 10/13/2019

So much fun and great photos!

The U Booth was the perfect photo booth entertainment for our wedding day! We cannot recommend them enough. The whole experience from the planning phase to the reception was so amazing and detailed. We worked with Margaret to custom design props, photo prints, borders and logo. She was able to take inspiration from some of our existing wedding invitations/menus/etc. and make a beautiful three photo print design that we and our guests absolutely loved. The U Boothers were on time and incredibly professional throughout the whole night. Cesar ran the U Booth at the reception and kept the line short while also not feeling rushed through the process. His spirit and enthusiasm was infectious and it really came across in all the photos. We also loved that the U Booth was so quick with turn around! We had a link to view all the photos before we woke up in the morning and when we went to pickup all the knick knacks from the venue we had a cleanly packed bundle of every photo from the booth! Our photobooth guestbook is perfect and Cesar made sure to have our guests get involved with many wonderful messages and photos for memories of the day. It was a truly incredible experience all around and highly highly recommend the U Booth!
    Jade Married on 09/14/2019

Picture perfect from start to finish!

We are absolutely THRILLED with The U Booth! My husband and I both felt strongly about having a photo booth and we are so glad we chose them. From the very beginning, Margaret was extremely responsive, patient, and helpful. She took the time to get to know us so that our custom props could reflect our interests and who we were as a couple. That's one of the coolest parts about The U Booth: you get all these custom props as well as customized photo prints and it feels like YOUR event (which it is!). The photo quality of the prints is great...I've been to weddings and the photo strips are so grainy/weird (important for the less tech-savvy guests who may not be able to access their photos online). Margaret went over design every step of the way and I am thrilled with how they turned out. Our guests are still talking about the props because they captured us perfectly! Cesar was the ultimate professional and he made sure to grab my husband and me so we could have shots in the photo booth by ourselves towards the end of the night. We really were so impressed and even our guests felt that it was the most luxurious photo booth "experience" they had ever seen! Would absolutely recommend for your wedding/special event!
  • Sierra
    Sierra Married on 07/20/2019

Props and gifs were a hit!

The U Booth exceeded our expectations on the big day! They went all out with creating custom props for the photo booth, helped tailor prints to fit our theme, and were so quick to send the gifs to us afterwards. We were so busy during the reception that we almost missed the photo booth ourselves - but were so happy that they grabbed us at the end!
    Wells Married on 07/05/2019

My favorite vendor!

We got lucky with some amazing vendors and I still have to say that U Booth was my favorite. I've been to a lot of weddings and corporate events with photobooths and I have to say that their professionalism and quality is by far the best. And THEN their price is lower than everyone else's?! That's crazy! They have these new metallic prints that I've seen no where else but with them. And the coup de grace is that they personalized wedding props based on my wife and my interests and hashtag!

Margaret and Cesar are so professional and easy to work with. My wife and I had absolutely no concerns with U booth the day of. They had spoken to my wedding hall before I asked them to , were set up before they needed to be, and made sure that all of the photos with friends/family were centered and looking great. So many of my friends/family told me how much fun they had at our photobooth!
    Tanuj A. Married on 05/26/2019

We Loved It!

Margaret is amazing!!! Cant thank her enough for all the nagging I did with questions and even responding on holidays!!!

Ceasar and his partner were a hit at the wedding! Everyone loved the photobooth and taking home pictures!!
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 05/19/2019

Thank you Margaret and Cesar!

Margaret was so friendly and helpful via email with customizing our photo booth! We were so happy with our logo, design and props. Cesar worked the photo booth at our wedding and he was amazing and so energetic! We couldn't have asked for a better person for the job. We would definitely recommend this place over all the other ones we've been to at other events. The photo quality is the best as well!
    Warren Married on 04/13/2019

great personalized props & service! loved them!

U booth were amazing! The quality of photos came out amazing and the personalized props were such a hit at our wedding. They showed up on time and responded to emails so quickly. They made sure that everything was custom to what we wanted and my guests couldn't stop raving about the service. honestly, one of the best decisions to include them into our wedding. 120% recommend!
    Adam Married on 03/09/2019

U Booth was a hit at our wedding!

We keep getting comments from our guests on how much fun they had with it.

From the beginning, Margaret and team were very flexible. We wanted a specific type of background and they worked with us to develop something custom. We also opted to get a book with copies of all photos which is a great keepsake.

Ubooth definitely added an extra level to our wedding!
    Dani Married on 12/31/2018

Margaret & Cesar at The U Booth are the BEST!

A huge thank you to Margaret and Cesar! The U Booth was a huge hit at our wedding on NYE. The highest quality of photos I have seen at a photo booth! Margaret made the process an easy one - helping us choose a background, a format/layout for our photos and helping us create custom props. Both Cesar and Margaret had high energy that made it even more fun to go over the photo booth - and felt like more like guests of our party! Cesar came and found me and my groom towards the end of the night to make sure we got some photos in with the 2 of us and our friends. As someone who in the past was not keen on having a photo booth at my wedding, I am extremely glad I went for it and used The U Booth!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/04/2018

Best decision! Hands down!

If you have any hesitations... DON'T. The U-BOOTH was hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. The photo quality is amazing, some photos I even hold more dear than the ones taken by a photographer. Communication was great, even though I sometimes forgot to respond, due to my bridal airheadness! They were very patient, and worked with me throughout the whole process. If you are worried about the pricing, fear not. The U-BOOTH is super affordable, and even have split payments so you will not have to pay all at once!

The day of was nothing short of amazing! Our photo attendants were awesome, making us all feel like models and even getting in some pictures with us. They felt like family that night. Photo attendants even set aside time for just me and my husband to get our photo op, and even include photos that we wanted with family. The moment was sweet and those photos I will forever cherish. Every single detail was tailored to us and our wedding. From the customized logo to the customized props, KUDOS! (Still getting compliments on my Beyonce cut out! )

The photos were available literally the next day! Which was AMAZING!!!!!!! And did I mention the high quality! AMAZING! Already planning a whole wall in our new home to place those photos.

Love the UBOOTH! Will be using them again in the future... maybe for a baby shower or two ;)

• Alba
    Alba Married on 10/28/2018

Mind blown by u booth

Working with Margaret and Cesar was an absolute DREAM, and I am extremely picky. Out of all the vendors with whom we worked for our wedding, the U Booth went above and beyond. She pulled together the most amazing custom props in a relatively short period of time, which made a huge difference in the enjoyment of our guests. We had a multicultural wedding (Spanish/German/American), so having each of our family lines represented was important to us and made our guests feel special & seen. Not only were the custom props wonderful, but Margaret was impeccable in terms of communication and making the whole process seamless. The quality of the props, the background, and the photos was superb, and we truly enjoyed the individualized attention from Cesar on the day of our wedding. We do regret that we weren't able to take as many photos of ourselves (the couple!) since we were busy flitting about, but Cesar was extremely patient and suggested that he'd wait as long as we needed for us to have our own time to take pictures. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend U Booth. We looked at a lot of different options, and without a doubt, I would recommend them to my best friend. Hehe wish it was this was for ALL of our wedding vendors, but oh well. ;) Anyway, we are super grateful for all the goodies and extras that our U Booth experience provided, including as many prints as we liked, a SUPER cool lucite and wood USB stick sent to us afterward, and the online gallery from which we and our guests could download the photos themselves in different formats (either just the photo, or the photo with the chosen layout/wedding logo). TRULY, thank you Margaret & Cesar.
  • Jaimie
    Jaimie Married on 10/06/2018
    Margaret and Cesar were absolutely amazing! We had U Booth at our wedding last Saturday and ALL of my guests loved them. U Booth is unique in that they provide customized props for your wedding. I told them exactly what I wanted and they exceeded my highest expectations! They’re both true professionals and always responded promptly. Don’t bother looking elsewhere and book them for your event! I definitely plan on using them again in the future.
    Scott Married on 09/02/2018
    They are amazing to work with and it was a highlight of the wedding. Very responsive, customized props, awesome printed photos and you get the photos texted to you. People were at the photobooth all night. Hands down I would recommend U Booth to anyone. Thanks for everything
    -Scott & Sharon
    Betty Married on 04/29/2018
    UBooth was fantastic! We hired them for our wedding on 4/29/2018 and couldn’t be happier. Margaret and Cesar were so helpful and efficient during the entire process. Margaret responded promptly and worked with us as we were creating the logo and choosing the props. UBooth brought so many props to the wedding and all of our guests LOVED the experience! We are so thankful that we got to keep all of the photos as they are great memories. We would definitely recommend them!
    Taryn Married on 10/28/2017
    Margaret & Caeser are absolutely amazing. If you are planning to have a photobooth then look no further since they are the best! My daughter's wedding was 10/28/17. My family was initially hesitant about having a booth, thinking it was an unnecessary expense. Margaret was not pushy in any way as I was trying to make my decision. After the wedding my husband agreed that he was happy I insisted on it, as everyone loved it. The props were amazing and so personal. The logo on the photos matched their invitations. Caeser's energy and enthusiasm engaged all the guests and they all enjoyed the booth. There is no better wedding "favor" than a photo. It was money well spent! Look no further than the Ubooth!
    Brunilda Married on 10/08/2017
    We used UBOOTH for my daughters Sweet16. The pictures were awesome. We had of choice of many backdrops and backgrounds for the pictures. We chose gatsby style, and the pictures came out beautiful. They made it fun to take the pictures , and it showed. It was a big part of that wonderful evening.
    William Married on 09/23/2017
    We recently hired The Ü Booth to operate a photo booth at our wedding. From the second that we first reached out to them until the end of the wedding celebration, Margaret and Cesar were professional, courteous, and made every effort to make our day feel special and unique.

The process leading up to the event was seamless. Margaret worked closely with us to ensure that every detail, large and small, was tailored to our liking. They have an extensive selection of backdrops to fit any party theme and color scheme, allow you to choose from numerous prints templates, are able to customize the props based on your wishes, and will come early to set everything up well before the start of the event. In Cesar, you are getting someone who is extremely passionate about his craft, which is evidenced by the use of top-notch photography equipment and stellar quality of the prints.

If I have only one complaint: the photo booth was such a HUGE hit that not enough people could get away from the photo booth and back onto the dance floor! But in all seriousness, The Ü Booth is the best in the business. They don’t run a big operation right now (though they are certainly have the potential to do so), but use that to your advantage to get unrivaled attention and top-notch performance. I would recommend The Ü Booth for any wedding, private party, cooperate event, and everything in between!
    Jintian Married on 09/09/2017
    The U Booth is beyond amazing! We had our high school reunion black tie event 2 weeks ago in NYC and The U Booth was the most popular thing on-site. Margaret and Cesar's work ethics and professionalism are impressive; easy communication, well execution and the end result is simply incredible! We are all happy about the service and would recommend them to anyone who is throwing a party
    Jun Married on 09/02/2017
    Margaret and Cesar from The Ü Booth are the most incredible vendors we've worked with!!! We booked them relatively late (a little over a month before the wedding), and they were always super responsive and indulged in all of our requests and ideas. They were able to create the most wonderful custom props and even packaged them for us to take home at the end of the wedding. On the wedding day, they were so on top of everything and made sure each of our guests left messages on the back of the photos. The photos turned out so beautifully since they used professional lighting and took each photo with care (unlike many photo booths we've seen). They went above and beyond our expectations - thank you so much, Margaret and Cesar!!! We can't wait to have you guys at our next event!
    Marina Married on 08/25/2017
    I can not say enough great things about The U Booth! Margaret and Cesar are phenomenal to work with super creative and professional. They understood the vision we had for our wedding and totally nailed the vibe! All of our wedding guests LOVED the photo ops. I don't even want to say this is a "photo booth" because it soooo much more! You feel like you're a celeb who just stepped on the red carpet and seriously how else would you want you and your guest to feel on such a very special day. Also, the props are all personalized and super fun! After your wedding is over you will be soooo happy you hired them and chose to have a photo booth because you'll have endless photos to look back on to remember and laugh (because you are guaranteed to laugh at some if not most of them). The vendors you choose to be a part of your day truly make all the difference in the world and we were super fortunate to have found Margaret and Cesar. I recommend them 1000 times over!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/17/2017
    Margaret and Cesar were amazing!!!! They made sure that my hubby and I took photos togethers before opening it up to others! They were so accommodating with their props and they were just awesome to work with!! Def recommend without any hesitations!!
    Marianne Married on 05/21/2017
    We had the Ubooth for our wedding in May 2017. Margaret was soo amazing with all correspondence leading up to the wedding. All of our questions were answered immediately via email. All our guests were raving about how awesome Margaret and Cesar were. They said it was the best Photobooth they have ever used! Margaret created beautiful customized props, and let us use our own logo for our printouts. They even gave us the custom props at the end of the night. Such a nice surprise! Sooooo amazing to work with the Ubooth!!
    Amber Married on 04/22/2017
    Great photo booth. Cesar and Margaret were amazing. The props were super cool and the disc on key with all the images is fabulous. will definitely use again.