The Ü Booth Reviews

42 | New York, NY

42 Reviews for The Ü Booth

42 The Ü Booth Reviews

Jaimie · Married on 10/06/2018

Margaret and Cesar were absolutely amazing! We had U Booth at our wedding last Saturday and ALL of my guests loved them. U Booth is unique in that they provide customized props for your wedding. I told them exactly what I wanted and they exceeded my highest expectations! They’re both true professionals and always responded promptly. Don’t bother looking elsewhere and book them for your event! I definitely plan on using them again in the future.

Scott · Married on 09/02/2018

They are amazing to work with and it was a highlight of the wedding. Very responsive, customized props, awesome printed photos and you get the photos texted to you. People were at the photobooth all night. Hands down I would recommend U Booth to anyone. Thanks for everything
    -Scott & Sharon

The Ü Booth 1
    The Ü Booth 2
    The Ü Booth 3

Betty · Married on 04/29/2018

UBooth was fantastic! We hired them for our wedding on 4/29/2018 and couldn’t be happier. Margaret and Cesar were so helpful and efficient during the entire process. Margaret responded promptly and worked with us as we were creating the logo and choosing the props. UBooth brought so many props to the wedding and all of our guests LOVED the experience! We are so thankful that we got to keep all of the photos as they are great memories. We would definitely recommend them!

taryn · Married on 10/28/2017

Margaret & Caeser are absolutely amazing. If you are planning to have a photobooth then look no further since they are the best! My daughter's wedding was 10/28/17. My family was initially hesitant about having a booth, thinking it was an unnecessary expense. Margaret was not pushy in any way as I was trying to make my decision. After the wedding my husband agreed that he was happy I insisted on it, as everyone loved it. The props were amazing and so personal. The logo on the photos matched their invitations. Caeser's energy and enthusiasm engaged all the guests and they all enjoyed the booth. There is no better wedding "favor" than a photo. It was money well spent! Look no further than the Ubooth!

The Ü Booth 4

Brunilda · Married on 10/08/2017

We used UBOOTH for my daughters Sweet16. The pictures were awesome. We had of choice of many backdrops and backgrounds for the pictures. We chose gatsby style, and the pictures came out beautiful. They made it fun to take the pictures , and it showed. It was a big part of that wonderful evening.

The Ü Booth 5
    The Ü Booth 6
    The Ü Booth 7
    The Ü Booth 8
    The Ü Booth 9
  • W

William · Married on 09/23/2017

We recently hired The Ü Booth to operate a photo booth at our wedding. From the second that we first reached out to them until the end of the wedding celebration, Margaret and Cesar were professional, courteous, and made every effort to make our day feel special and unique.

The process leading up to the event was seamless. Margaret worked closely with us to ensure that every detail, large and small, was tailored to our liking. They have an extensive selection of backdrops to fit any party theme and color scheme, allow you to choose from numerous prints templates, are able to customize the props based on your wishes, and will come early to set everything up well before the start of the event. In Cesar, you are getting someone who is extremely passionate about his craft, which is evidenced by the use of top-notch photography equipment and stellar quality of the prints.

If I have only one complaint: the photo booth was such a HUGE hit that not enough people could get away from the photo booth and back onto the dance floor! But in all seriousness, The Ü Booth is the best in the business. They don’t run a big operation right now (though they are certainly have the potential to do so), but use that to your advantage to get unrivaled attention and top-notch performance. I would recommend The Ü Booth for any wedding, private party, cooperate event, and everything in between!

Jintian · Married on 09/09/2017

The U Booth is beyond amazing! We had our high school reunion black tie event 2 weeks ago in NYC and The U Booth was the most popular thing on-site. Margaret and Cesar's work ethics and professionalism are impressive; easy communication, well execution and the end result is simply incredible! We are all happy about the service and would recommend them to anyone who is throwing a party

Jun · Married on 09/02/2017

Margaret and Cesar from The Ü Booth are the most incredible vendors we've worked with!!! We booked them relatively late (a little over a month before the wedding), and they were always super responsive and indulged in all of our requests and ideas. They were able to create the most wonderful custom props and even packaged them for us to take home at the end of the wedding. On the wedding day, they were so on top of everything and made sure each of our guests left messages on the back of the photos. The photos turned out so beautifully since they used professional lighting and took each photo with care (unlike many photo booths we've seen). They went above and beyond our expectations - thank you so much, Margaret and Cesar!!! We can't wait to have you guys at our next event!

Marina · Married on 08/25/2017

I can not say enough great things about The U Booth! Margaret and Cesar are phenomenal to work with super creative and professional. They understood the vision we had for our wedding and totally nailed the vibe! All of our wedding guests LOVED the photo ops. I don't even want to say this is a "photo booth" because it soooo much more! You feel like you're a celeb who just stepped on the red carpet and seriously how else would you want you and your guest to feel on such a very special day. Also, the props are all personalized and super fun! After your wedding is over you will be soooo happy you hired them and chose to have a photo booth because you'll have endless photos to look back on to remember and laugh (because you are guaranteed to laugh at some if not most of them). The vendors you choose to be a part of your day truly make all the difference in the world and we were super fortunate to have found Margaret and Cesar. I recommend them 1000 times over!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

Margaret and Cesar were amazing!!!! They made sure that my hubby and I took photos togethers before opening it up to others! They were so accommodating with their props and they were just awesome to work with!! Def recommend without any hesitations!!

Marianne · Married on 05/21/2017

We had the Ubooth for our wedding in May 2017. Margaret was soo amazing with all correspondence leading up to the wedding. All of our questions were answered immediately via email. All our guests were raving about how awesome Margaret and Cesar were. They said it was the best Photobooth they have ever used! Margaret created beautiful customized props, and let us use our own logo for our printouts. They even gave us the custom props at the end of the night. Such a nice surprise! Sooooo amazing to work with the Ubooth!!

amber · Married on 04/22/2017

Great photo booth. Cesar and Margaret were amazing. The props were super cool and the disc on key with all the images is fabulous. will definitely use again.

Esther · Married on 04/09/2017

There's a moment after your wedding when you're comfortably in your hotel suite and you think to yourself, "I wish it wasn't over yet." That's when you look at all the amazing photos your guests took with The Ü Booth.

Margaret and Cesar went above and beyond anything we ever expected as far as communication, service, props, set up, everything, and with careful attention to details. Margaret responds to emails so quickly you'd think she had some kind of psychic ability. Cesar made sure my husband and i got some photos in the booth ourselves, even though our attention was pulled in a hundred different directions by our guests. He also styled the props in trunks our venue provided, so guests felt like they were playing dress up.

And the props, I don't even know where to start. We are unabashed history nerds and sci-fi geeks, totally prepared to buy props that were very us. Marie Antoinette wig! Viking helmet! A monocle! An Original Series phaser! The Ü Booth provided all and many, many more.

Further, they facilitated our guest book with pages, pens, and and other supplies we gave them. At the end of the night we had a neat pile of guestbook pages and a stack of extra photos.

Hiring the Ü Booth was one of the best decisions we made!

Michael · Married on 02/18/2017

The U Booth was the absolute hit of our wedding, everything Margaret and Cesar did in the run up to the event (logo design, multiple proofs, custom props) made the process so easy for us.

We had a wide range of guests in terms of age at our wedding and from 2-92 everyone enjoyed the photobooth and was raving about it.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photobooth, I did quite a bit of research before I chose one and went to two other weddings recently that had other photo booths and ours was far superior.

The quality and care of which everything was prepared was second to none and we thank Margaret and Cesar for making our day one to remember!!

Thank you!!

Caroline · Married on 01/15/2017

AMAZING!!!! We had the Ubooth at our wedding on 6/2/18 and we LOVED it. It was one of the biggest hits of the wedding and guests loved the experience. The Ubooth is unlike any photobooth I've ever seen- they customize props to make them about you (for example, we had our high school and college logos, props with our hashtag, zipcodes, etc) Whatever props we wanted, they made it happen. I loved how there were no surprises- unlimited prints, unlimited props, unlimited time, etc. I worked with Margaret leading up to the event to discuss all the details, and she really went above and beyond to make all my wishes happen. She even created a custom logo for us (that matched our invites and other paper goods) and this logo went on the every photobooth print! Cesar and his assistant worked the booth the night of the wedding, and they were so nice and made the experience fun and exciting for all the guests. Cesar even took the time to make sure my husband and I had some time to do the photobooth just ourselves! The Ubooth was a great decision for our wedding and I would 100% recommend them!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

You guys were the BEST! Our wedding guests had a ball! You were also so wonderful helping us customize our props to fit our theme perfectly! It was such a classy touch to the Photo Booth, and really tied our NYC/NYE wedding theme together. I cannot recommend you enough, and hope to find another reason to throw a party again so we can invite you back.

Nikita · Married on 12/17/2016

30TH BIRTHDAY PARTY! :)

A HUGE THANK YOU MARGARET AND CESAR!

You all added an extra bit of magic to my special day! I'm so glad we found you and can't wait to use your services again in the future.

From the props to your pleasant demeanor....everything was perfect!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Andrea · Married on 12/10/2016

Margaret and Cesar did an amazing job for our December 2016 wedding! The U Booth created a classy but fun photobooth experience for our guests. We used a beautiful glittering backdrop with an art deco appearance to match our NYC reception. Their layout options were plentiful and could be made to look different than the typical photo strip. There also is no timer on the booth, so your guests can take their time trying out new props for each picture. And Margaret and Cesar are there to ensure the operation goes smoothly. Guests came away with plenty of pictures, and we got to go home that night with the individual shots, which I will definitely make into a scrapbook. They were also very easy to work with, which may be equally as important as the actual product. We found them about a year before our wedding, at which point they were a newer company, so I was nervous to book them so far in advance. They worked with me to allay any trepidation and stayed in touch to show the growth of their company and the events added to their portfolio. This is a company that will actually take the time to work with you as a couple and make the experience as unique and tailored as you would like. It was excellence all around, and my husband and I will recommend them to anyone.

Brianna · Married on 12/03/2016

I used Ubooth for my Sweet 16 and they were amazing. From the moment I walked in they were already taking pictures. They were on time, respectful, and just amazing. My pictures where clear and they looked like I had hired a red carpet photographer but at a much more affordable price. I could not have asked for a better photobooth. I definitely recommend booking with them you will not regret it at all.

Monica · Married on 11/18/2016

Hands down they are the best photo booth company around! Margaret and Cesar are so great to work with! You get to choose your background and they will customize your props to go with the theme of your event! All of our guests commented on how our photo booth was the best they have seen! Love being able to email the pictures to yourself and have one printed right then. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to everyone!

Cindy · Married on 11/12/2016

Just book them. They are truly amazing! If you don't want stress but tons of fun at your wedding, just DO IT!

I just had my wedding this past weekend and I am so impressed with their service and quality of the photo booth that I couldn't even wait to write this review. They are truly the best in the business and I cannot thank them enough for the outstanding work they have done. Not only did they add fun to the wedding, they were just so professional. We all know wedding planning can be extremely tough, especially when vendors do not respond to you. But with UBOOTH, I never had to worry. They were prompt in their responses, quick with their emails and requests made by me, and they are extremely budget friendly. I would hire them again and again. I definitely recommend them to all the future brides out there looking for a photo booth. They even make special props catered to your personality. They are absolutely AMAZING.

• Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2016

We hired the ü booth for our 20s-inspired wedding this October - and it was easily one of the best decisions we made! Our search for a great team to work with seemed endless. With so many options out there, as well as people charging an arm and a leg - the ü booth team provided impeccable service at a reasonable price. That would have been more than enough, but they truly went above and beyond with engaging our guests (everyone raved about how fun and helpful Cesar was) and we couldn't agree more. Margaret worked with us to create our custom props, including ones of our two bengal cats, which were an incredible hit with our friends and family, in addition to bringing a huge collection of fun and 20s-inspired garb, accessories, and props. Cross off this item off your to-do list now, and pick these guys to truly take your special day to the next level of awesome! We're so glad we did - and are seriously thinking about what party we can throw next to work with them again. Thank you, ü booth!

Ernest · Married on 09/30/2016

What can I say about the U-Booth team? Truly the best photobooth I have ever experienced! I had my black-tie wedding last week at Maritime Parc and the U-Booth team simply crushed it. From conceptualization to the execution, the team was always responsive and went above and beyond our expectations to provide a photobooth experience that not only was a cut above the rest and also matched our wedding theme to a tee. I am a photographer myself and can say without question that the photo quality is unmatched and equipment used was top of the line. Our guests also loved the array of custom props provided by the U-Booth team! Highly recommend and 5 stars all around! THANK YOU U-Booth team!

Karen · Married on 09/16/2016

We got a great deal w/ UPhotobooth and we were very happy with their services on the day of our wedding! We had custom props, a custom logo and a new backdrop for our wedding. Cesar and Zach were super professional and they manned the station the entire night! Lots of fun energy from them two!

Margaret was very responsive and timely in communicating via e-mail as well!

Gladys · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't gush enough about how awesome the folks are at The U Booth. They provide high quality goods with the best customer service to match. Margaret really works with you to personalize the booth and enhance the guests' experience. There was an abundance of props (all fun and new - nothing looked 'used') and the prints came out crisp and clean. The best part - Zak and Cesar, the guys running the booth that night - were so much fun, that my guests dragged them into their photos. I can't imagine our wedding without those two!

The digital photos were available immediately, and to top it all off, Margaret sent us the most beautiful little USB drive we had ever seen, packed inside a custom made box with our names, date, and our wedding logo, a unicorn. It was such a nice surprise. Check out their Instagram to see how awesome they are.

Of all the vendors at our wedding (and I had great vendors to work with), the folks at The U Booth were my favorite.