EyeDew Photography Reviews

7 | Summerville, SC

7 Reviews for EyeDew Photography

Erica · Married on 11/24/2017

AMAZING!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer for my special day! He was very professional and knowledgeable. The video came out beautiful and I can’t wait to share it with everyone I know! The turnaround time was so quick and accessing the video was so easy! I’m so glad I booked EyeDew. I will use them for all my videography needs! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Kasi · Married on 08/28/2016

Fantastic work and service! So happy with the outcome!

Gabbi · Married on 07/31/2016

Eyedew photography is such an amazing company! For my wedding, they went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of and got as many pictures I felt I needed. They made sure I was most comfortable on my special day.

Quentin, the photographer that did the shots for my wedding is a very personable guy and want your photo experience to be just what you imagine. He is so passionate about what he does and you can really tell that he enjoy what he does. Quentin is an wonderful photographer. He cares about the outcome of your pictures, he makes Magic happen! I would definitely recommend his work and I plan to using him again in the future! Love Eyedew Photography!!!

It was a pleasure having EyeDew Photography capture our wedding day. This company demonstrated exceptional service, professionalism, and great quality. Definitely would recommend, and we will be using again in the future! Thank you SO much for helping to bring our vision to life!

Brittany · Married on 03/19/2016

From the initial consultation to date, I can wholeheartedly say I am amazed at how the vision for our big day coalesced perfectly. The level of professionalism and flexibility throughout the duration of the planning process was admirable. Seldom times, individuals with brands forget how imperative it is to maintain decorum at all cost for name sake. This was not an issue here...none whatsoever. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Eyedew photography for a dynamic production and showing exemplary customer service. Without a doubt, I highly recommend this business for any photography and/or videography services. I anticipate the next grand event to utilize the talents of this reputable brand to capture precious moments. Highly recommended!

Quentin(Photographer) Is awesome! We had a budget and he made sure he exceeded our expectations with the budget we had set. He did not devalue his services. He simply catered his package specifically for us. My husband and I could not be more pleased with our images! Will recommend to anyone who wants quality pictures for an event or wedding!

Mandy · Married on 02/28/2015

We took a chance and the Eyedew Photography Team did an awesome job I recommend them. Turn around time on pictures were great. Pictures were packaged nice and neat! Awesome quality!