1575 Roustabout Way, Charleston, SC 29414 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About James Brindley's Camera

It’s an incredible experience to work with couples and provoke natural chemistry, capturing images that are above than anything else, true. I will never make your wedding about the photography, the photography will always be about your wedding. Your photos should never feel like a chore throughout your day, I always want you to be comfortable, relaxed, and most of all having fun. I also pride myself in being able to offer a wedding video option without requiring a separate team of camera operators. My complete package includes a 2-4 minute highlight film in addition to your photo coverage. These films capture the celebration, the vibe and the energy of your wedding day but without all the extra personel and equipment surrounding you and your guests. I promise will not find a better value than adding this to your package!

James Brindley offers a natural and photojournalistic style of photography. His services are not just limited to the Charleston area. He is will to travel in order to capture gorgeous destination weddings. Some of the other services that James Brindley's Camera provides include:

• Additional hours

James Brindley's Camera 6
James Brindley's Camera 7

Simone Tomasek · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent experience!

James is an incredible photographer. He is personable, professional, and extremely talented. He has a unique vision and captures beautiful angles with perfect lighting. We were lucky to have him for our engagement photos and wedding. He is calm and composed making photography sessions simple, fun, and lighthearted! Not only did he capture every special moment for us, he was able to capture moments we didn’t even see! He photographed our guests and I was able to relive the entire wedding from beginning to end through our album. He perfectly captured our wedding vision and listened to our preferences. James was easy to communicate with, timely in his communication whether it was email or text. He delivered photography by his timeline due date as promised (timely and quick!) and his websites to view the albums were easy to view and instructions were clear! I was very impressed with James photography skills but also his professionalism. I would highly recommend James and his services to anyone in the Charleston area.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    James Brindley's Camera 19
    James Brindley's Camera 20
    James Brindley's Camera 21

Noel Johnson · Married on 04/07/2019

James was very professional, patient, and took the most beautiful pictures of our wedding! We highly recommend him for all your photography needs!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

James Brindley's Camera Price Rates

James Brindley's Camera FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints