Expose The Moment Reviews

41 | Manchester, NH

41 Reviews for Expose The Moment

Nicole Hazelton · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible work!

Gary is absolutely amazing! He takes pride in his work and it shows!! Not only will you fill out your forms with him, he will contact you multiple times between start and finish, make sure he has EVERY single detail worked out so that you dont have to worry about it on your wedding day, but he has multiple cameras that he brings to get multiple types of photos. I had my wedding on 10/26/19. By 10/29/19 I had my digital photos back from Gary and the quality was amazing!! He is well worth every penny you will ever pay to a photographer!! His work is amazing, his attitude to make sure he knows exactly what you want/expect is above amazing. And the communication above all is more than I could ever ask for!! Communication was everything to me so that way I didnt have to worry about a single thing!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Shawn D · Married on 06/29/2019

Gary is Awesome!

Gary is a great photographer and has an eye for detail. He and his partner arrived on time and totally prepared! My newly-wed wife and I would recommend Gary to anybody in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Monique

Monique Harrington · Married on 06/22/2019

Best photographer ever!!

I highly recommend Gary to be your photographer. He was professional, engaging, affordable and flexible. He worked flawlessly all day for our wedding and made sure it was perfect. We are beyond happy with his work and highly recommend him if you want the perfect photographer!! A million thank yous would never be enough.

Sent on 06/25/2019

D Lessard · Married on 10/25/2018

Not just weddings!

Gary captured the memories of a surprise 50th Anniversary Party for our parents. Having so many photos of our family all together and celebrating -- including a group photo that Gary suggested -- is wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

Gary was everything I wanted. I am not one who likes to get there pictures taken and has a hard time faking a smile. He blended into the crowd and got some amazing shots. He caught pictures of the exact moments and memories that we will have for a lifetime. Fast Friendly and affordable! Thank you again Gary Lewis and Cookie

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2018

My husband and I highly recommend expose the moment! Gary was very polite, professional, fun and has an exceptional eye for photography! He is also very affordable. Both him and his assistant Stephanie did a fantastic job. They were both on time and were willing to travel to take getting ready photos before the wedding at a different location. They even took extra time out of their time for dinner to take sunset photos next to the water! They had so many great ideas and they executed them perfectly. We have not seen all our photos yet but have seen sneak peaks and are so in love with them! We can't wait to see them all! We will recommend expose the moment for anyone who is in need of a photographer!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Deserae · Married on 07/20/2018

Gary was such a pleasure to work with! Definitely the most affordable of all photographers we spoke to in the searching process, and we still were able to get a full 8 hours of photography coverage. Gary traveled to 3 different locations throughout my wedding day with no extra travel fees. Gary was very personable, professional, and had great attention to detail, capturing all the photos we wanted while also being a great guest to have and easy to talk to. Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Expose The Moment's reply:

Deserae - Thank you so much for the great review. I thank you for the opportunity to capture the beauty and uniqueness of your wedding. The two of you put so much time and effort into planning your day, It gave me great satisfaction that I was able to embrace each and every moment for you in my photography. The two of you were such a joy to work with, as were all of your bridal party and guests. Working with clients such as yourself, makes my work so much easier.
    I thank you again, and I hope that I get to work with you again some time.

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Gary was very polite and professional from day 1. He was very accommodating and flexible to my needs for my wedding photos. He showed up on time and was exactly what I was expecting. He captured all the pictures I wanted and more. His pictures came out beyond amazinly stunning. Looking through his pictures brought tears to my eyes 'in a good way". He was funny and very sociable with me and my quest at the wedding & during the reception. I highly recommend gary and I would definitely hire him again for upcoming events.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • F

Freeman · Married on 10/17/2017

We highly recommend Expose the Moment! Over the years, our organization has worked with quite a few photographers, and while some did a good job, something was always lacking throughout the process. Recently, Gary covered two of our events: one was an informal competition and the other a professional conference. The events are polar opposites of each other and had significantly different requirements, from the camera lens used to the dress attire. Gary completely understood that and required little instruction. His range of talent was immediately apparent by the techniques he employed while taking the photos as well as the high quality shots he produced. Additionally, we had access to the photos in a very short amount of time, allowing us to recap our events in our magazine before our attendees had forgotten the fun they had. If you are looking for a photographer that is responsive, talented, and autonomous, we strongly encourage you to reserve Expose the Moment for your event!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Cassie · Married on 10/13/2017

Gary did an amazing job with my wedding! I don't like myself being photographed but once I saw them I love all of them!! Gary does a great job!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Expose The Moment's reply:

Thank you Cassie for the review. I had fun photographing your wedding.

Janet · Married on 05/13/2017

Gary was fantastic! We love our photos and got them back the next day! Thanks so much Gary!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Expose The Moment's reply:

Thank you Janet, I had fun shooting your wedding.

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

We made a good choice for our wedding photographer!

We had planned a low key backyard wedding and really wanted a photographer that would fit in easily and make our guests comfortable. Gary did a great job with this!

What was truly amazing was his level of dedication. Gary suffered a personal emergency the evening before our wedding, but remarkably, still showed up for our event on time. We told him that his family comes first and we would completely understand if he needed to leave. Although very appreciative of our understanding, his response was "I'm a professional and I have a job to do".

His pictures of our special day were truly beautiful! He even managed to get all 40 of our guests in one group photo where you could actually see everyone and no one blinked (and it only took a couple of minutes to get it done)!!

We also received our photos one week after the wedding - great service!

We were very pleased with his professionalism and his work product (at a great price might I add!) And we would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/11/2016

Gary was our photographer for our 9/11/16 wedding. He was recommended by my venue, and I loved being able to view his previous work at my venue! He has a great package which comes with a lot of coverage, and a week before the wedding he coordinated adding a second photographer for us super easily! Booking was easy using his online system. He kept in contact with me throughout the months leading up to the wedding, and then as we got closer he provided me with detailed questions to complete to make sure he had an accurate timeline for the day. He communicated the timeline with everyone else - venue, dj, hair and makeup, to make sure everyone was on the same page. Gary was always available which was nice, you hear some horror stories about people not being able to contact their vendors, and Gary always responded same day - usually within the same hour! When he showed up Sunday morning he was prepared, he was professional but also laid back which fit in nicely with the vibe we wanted for the day. The pictures are gorgeous! And even better - they were ready for us to see by the time we came back from our honeymoon! I did not expect that! I would absolutely recommend Gary, I had a fantastic experience!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Expose The Moment's reply:

Hi Jenn, thank you so much for the review. I'm very happy to hear that you and Mike loved your experience with myself and Expose The Moment.

Jess · Married on 09/21/2015

Gary has been amazing throughout our entire process. We had a snafu with our venue and he made it work with our new location. He did a wonderful job and the guests enjoyed him too.

Sent on 09/28/2015

He is awesome photographer. I would hire him again.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Dominique · Married on 09/27/2014

Gary,
    You were fantastic to work with! Our family and friends love all of the beautiful pictures that you took on our special day. You gave direction very well and took all of the shots we asked for. ‎My groom and our entire bridal party thought you were very fun and easy going. When I arrived to the hotel an hour and a half behind schedule due to some issues, you reassured me that everything was going to be just fine and in 20 minutes, you were still able to capture great pictures of the girls and I getting ready. You were fun and professional and we cannot thank you enough. Now that it's all over with, we are so thankful we hired you to take the wonderful pictures that will provide us with a lifetime of fond memories of that perfect day.
    Best Regards, Dominique & Anthony

Sent on 10/10/2014

Meghaan · Married on 06/08/2014

Gary was very easy to work with, and his work is beautiful. We won the services through ClearChannel's Live Free or Buy Auction. We'd planned the wedding for last year and cancelled it just weeks before due to a death in the family. Though he didn't need to honor the bid more than a year later, he did. He's a wonderful person, talented photographer, and will be HIGHLY recommended to anyone looking for someone to capture their most important moments.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jerricka · Married on 05/26/2013

He did my wedding in 2013 and they were awesome! Pictures was deliver quick too!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Expose The Moment's reply:

Thank you for hi ring me to photograph your wedding, and thanks for review.

Susan · Married on 04/06/2013

I booked Gary for my engagement photos and my wedding pictures and I am very satisfied with how they came out. I would highly recommend the crazy photo booth because my family had a blast with it! Gary was flexible and helped me stay within my budget, and also provided great service! Gary was even game to try taking our engagement pictures at an arcade, and they turned out great!

Sent on 05/04/2013

Garret · Married on 09/17/2011

Gary and his team were a pleasure to work with for our engagement and wedding pictures. Both set came out great and we are very excited to receive our wedding albums! Gary was very accommodating with taking the type of shots we liked and everything worked out great!

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • F

Katie · Married on 08/20/2011

Gary and Expose the Moment gave us amazing pictures that we will cherish for our lifetime. He was extremely professional and great at putting us into different arrangement to make the best shot. The package we bought included an engagement photo session with an 8x10 signature board of our favorite picture. All of our guests at the wedding signed it, and it is now a treasured picture in our home. I would gladly recommend Gary and Expose the Moment to any other bride!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Natalie · Married on 08/06/2011

Gary Harfield was a wonderful photographer, and really took out the time and patience with us on our wedding day. We received hundreds of photos on a disc, and really captured our most memorable day!

Sent on 11/05/2011

Victoria · Married on 07/30/2011

Expose the Moment did a great job at covering all of the events happening at our wedding. Gary was great about capturing not only the bridal party, but also the many guests that meant a lot to us as well. He was also great about showing the bride and groom the pictures as he was taking them, which added to his professionalism!! Overall, i woould recommend Expose the Moment to any bride and groom..the pictures came out amazing and the special moments were all caught!!

Sent on 08/18/2011

James · Married on 06/12/2011

Expose The Moment definatly made my wedding a special day to remember for all time with amazing pictures, great kindness, and just an overall great work ethic. Their attention to detail is unparallel. I would highly recommend them to everyone i know.

Sent on 07/12/2011

kelly · Married on 09/09/2006

Great Service Great Value Great Photos!

Sent on 12/23/2013