everybody loves flowers Reviews

79 | Gilbert, AZ

79 Reviews for everybody loves flowers

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

Everybody Loves Flowers was my first and only choice when it came to the flowers for my wedding day! Mireille is SO knowledgeable and helped throughout the entire planning process. We had a blast getting to dream together during our consultation in her sweet shop in Barnone! On the day of the wedding, her face was such a treat to see and everything was absolutely better than I could have ever imagined! Mireille, thank you for making my floral dreams come true and truly creating the perfect backdrop for our wedding day!

Patricia · Married on 02/01/2018

Mireille was such an incredible person to work with. We had such a last-minute need, and she was so gracious to consult with us and make our special day perfect.

She took our ideas and made them real. Our centerpieces were perfect - exactly what I've had in my head since I was a little girl. Her flowers at the ceremony itself were breathtaking and her additions to our vision were so beautiful.

Even though we were last-minute, Everybody Loves Flowers made it appear as if we'd been organizing our floral plans for years. She is an amazing vendor and worth every penny.

Alayna · Married on 06/10/2017

Everybody loves flowers made my flower dreams a reality. I was a little nervous about the color scheme I chose, but they made it look breathtakingly beautiful!

• Anne

Anne · Married on 12/17/2016

I found Mireille through my MOH who worked with her sister and saw her work for events they put together! It was obvious that she was an incredibly talented florist from the moment we met her and by far the most experienced (I'd spoken with a few other Valley florists and one that even was featured on the news). She was able to latch onto my vision for my wedding from a distance and met with me whenever I was in town to go over everything together.
    For my wedding, I wanted something special yet simple, and she delivered on that 100%. She helped us turn my somewhat simple church into a beautiful ceremony and reception venue, and had ideas of how to do that through the whole process. She knew the right people to get the right prices on flowers and decor items, and herself has a wealth of decoration pieces in her stock (if you want something specific, ask her before you go out and buy it yourself!).
    She made up these little succulent terrariums in glass jars as favors for people to take home, and that was by FAR one of my guest's favorite aspects of my wedding. I couldn't recommend Everybody Loves Flowers enough.

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2016

There is NOTHING bad that I can say--not in the slightest---except, "I wish I had more events that I could work with them on!!"! AMAZING!!

Rachel · Married on 12/10/2016

Mirelle was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She literally too the picture in my head and turned into something I couldnt even imagine. She has such a vision and really made our wedding even more beautiful can I ever believed could happen.

Jenna · Married on 12/03/2016

I can't say enough nice things about Everybody Loves Flowers! We met with Mireille and she wanted to hear everything and see all pictures I had pinned on Pinterest. She even went out to my venue (all on her own & at no extra charge) and decided what was going to work best with the space. Then, on my wedding day, she came down and set up everything perfectly with her crew. She came to my bridal suite and delivered our bouquets personally and brought vases. They were stunning! I got married a month ago and my flowers are still in their vase. They looked amazing for a solid 2 weeks. Even now, they are still too pretty to throw away just yet. My stepmom (who was also my decorator) was COMPLETELY AMAZED at Mireille and her crew. She literally told me, "She is worth every penny!" Haha We would definitely use Everybody Love Flowers for all of our events in the future. They helped make my special day perfect!!!!

Landrey · Married on 11/23/2016

Everybody loves flowers was definitely the best choice we could have made!

Candria · Married on 11/20/2016

Mireille was INCREDIBLE!!! She made my vision come to life with spectacular floral arrangements and center pieces at the reception. She was diligent about re-purposing the flowers by personally moving them from the wedding ceremony to the reception, which saved me money so I wouldn't have to order duplicates. She's not only passionate about her work, but left me with a sense that she genuinely cared about me as her client. Her work is stunning and I will be calling on her again the next time I need flowers for a big event!

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

Loved Mirielle. We met and she took my colors and theme and helped me come up with beautiful perfect bouquets. She was prompt on the delivery and the flowers were all gorgeous and fresh on the day of. Reasonably priced and so happy with my choice for floral.

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

Murielle listened to what I envisioned and literally made it into reality. The flowers were so gorgeous and perfectly complemented the theme I was aiming for. She was flexible, one night I was getting anxious about everything and I just wanted to touch base with her, she met me in our sweats at the local Starbucks just to ease my worries. She was awesome! The flowers arrived on time and all prepared in their own vases. So happy with my selection for a florist.

Carrie · Married on 11/03/2016

Working with Everybody Loves Flowers for my daughters wedding was such a wonderful experience! Mireille was so helpful. She made our ideas a reality. We didn't have the biggest order, but she made me feel like we were top priority, and like we had known her for years. Her passion for her craft is contagious. She is highly gifted and the wedding was beautiful.

Kay · Married on 10/28/2016

Everybody Loves Flowers is over the top amazing. Beautiful and unique creations. Amazing attention to every detail. Love love love !

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2016

The vases were not at the tables afterwards to put the flowers in.

Maki · Married on 08/07/2016

We could not have imagined working with a better florist for our wedding! Mireille was incredibly sweet and worked with our budget! The flowers were beautiful and just as I had always imagined! Highly recommend!!

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2016

Mireille with Everybody loves Flowers was amazing! The flower arrangements that she put together for our wedding were simply beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about the beauty of the flowers, the ease of working with her, and her promptness. Anyone wanting wonderful flowers and a great person to do it should pick Everybody Loves Flowers!

MaryLou · Married on 06/23/2016

Mireille was wonderful to work with! She has great ideas and the flowers we talked about at the consultation is exactly what she provided for the wedding! She did a great job!

Chelsie · Married on 05/28/2016

Mireille was amazing! She was so fun to work with to create the wedding of our dreams. She even helped us come up with what we wanted to do for center pieces. We were able to rent our center pieces and arch for the ceremony from her as well, which was so nice. It made it so there was less to worry about at the end of the night as she came and picked everything up. The day of the wedding, her staff set everything up quickly and ensured everything was picture perfect for our day.

The bouquets... Oh my those beautiful bouquets. They were better than I had even imagined! She nailed exactly what I was going for. I definitely recommend working with Everybody Loves Flowers!

Mireille was professional, creative, and an artist! We told her we were on a budget and she used various types of flowers to give us an even more beautiful arrangement of flowers then we could have imagined! Our center pieces (3 different ones and 15 total) were flawless, in addition to our bridesmaid bouquets (8) and boutonnières (8)! She also had designed corsages for our mothers and my bouquet was beautiful. Our altar/arch pieces (3) were stunning and we were able to transfer them easily to our sweetheart table. We received so many compliments on the flowers and were constantly told how beautiful they smelt. We are SO happy we chose Everybody Loves Flowers for our big day!

Kirk · Married on 05/21/2016

Mireille is so sweet and so easy to work with! She takes your thoughts and dreams and makes them a reality! Our flowers were so perfect and beautiful, everything we wanted!

heather · Married on 04/24/2016

Mireille was absolutely wonderful to work with! I am so grateful for all that she did, and I was blown away by the gorgeous flowers displayed everywhere. She made our wedding beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Kacie · Married on 03/26/2016

Mireille Is a wonderful and very talented florist. She did a fantastic job! Each flower arrangement was perfect and the colors of the flowers perfectly matched the colors of the wedding. . The bouquet that she arranged for me was absolutely gorgeous and I wish it could last forever. Mireille did such a perfect job and I highly recommend her for any wedding! She is so sweet and always answered each of my questions!

Mirelle is amazing!!!! I highly recommend getting your flowers from her!!!!!

Morgan · Married on 03/03/2016

Mirielle was an absolute sweetheart! The flower arrangements she provided were beautiful and just what I wanted. I LOVED my bouquet! She was very flexible and understanding when I had to make changes. Everything was perfect. I was very blessed to have her be apart of me and my fiancés special day!
    Devin and Morgan Hester

The bouquets were beautiful and exactly what the girls wanted.