Events by Peter's Wholesale Florist Reviews

1 User photo

• Maureen
    Maureen W. Married on 07/27/2019

Very impressed

We were blown away at the quality and design of all the flowers! With Teddy, we didn't worry, didn't stress it, but once I saw the flowers the day of, we were speechless! My bridesmaids saw the bouquets (which were in water until we arrived at the venue - nice touch), and said, "I hope those are our bouquets!" Everything was remarkable!! This will be the sole flower shop for me from now on. Thank you so much Teddy!
    Amanda Married on 09/09/2017
    Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful! Everyone complimented on not only my bridal bouquet, but also the entire wedding party's florals, the centerpieces, and accent florals we used for the ceremony. Teddy was great to work with (and came highly recommended by a good friend). We will definitely be hiring Teddy for any other floral needs we'll have! We also decided (two weeks before the wedding) to rent some votives to add to our centerpieces, which were the perfect touch. Thanks again, Teddy!
  • Tasha
    Tasha Married on 09/09/2017
    Peter was great. He helped my mom and I because as you can imagine we are new to this. He explained the type of flowers in our price range and I picked arrangements that I thought were pretty and I liked. He even is going to do the arrangement I had a picture of, AWESOME!!!
    Jennifer Married on 06/03/2017
    There are not enough words to describe what an AMAZING experience I had with Teddy and his team. I waited until the last minute to book my florist and was SO extremely lucky when I found Teddy. I met him 3 weeks before my wedding and he could not have been more accommodating and wonderful. He went above and beyond to make sure I got exactly what I wanted (and all within my budget - which was thousands of dollars less than what others had quoted me). The bouquets of white peonies were absolutely breathtaking, my centerpieces were stunning and the arch he created BY HAND just days before my wedding was the perfect final touch. Business aside, Teddy is a wonderful person who LOVES what he does and it definitely shows. My husband and I were so fond of Teddy that we invited him to swing by the wedding and HE DID! All around perfect experience.
  • User2516444 2+ years ago
    Great selection for all budgets and very accommodating to last minute add-on orders.
    Amanda Married on 09/26/2015
    Peter's Wholesale Florist was recommended by a friend - and i couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out! We had a few last minute adjustments that i thought Teddy truly executed with no problem at all - and the ideas he came to the table with were extremely helpful in narrowing down ideas and styles!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work - the day of was flawless and our guests truly enjoyed the decor.
    Amber Married on 12/31/2014
    I just used Teddy for my New Year’s Eve wedding. I met with Teddy 3 times over the course of planning my wedding and left very happy after each visit. The first visit was to discuss what I wanted done, the second was to see samples of the centerpieces/flowers and the third was to make changes to décor (4 days before the event. Teddy was nothing but accommodating and wonderful to work with. He was flexible on price and was able to keep us within our budget without sacrificing a thing! We even ended up renting a few things including a red carpet, overlays and an outdoor heater from his party rental business. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the work he and his team did. It was everything I wanted and then some. Everything was just as I had imagined it would be and we received many compliments from the guests on the beautiful décor!

I would recommend Teddy to anyone looking for a florist and would even use his services again if the occasion arose!

Thanks Teddy for the amazing job!

Amber and Mark Hinlicky
  • User1847484 2+ years ago
    Working with Teddy was great! We went to the shop twice, initially to discuss what we were looking for and then the second time was to actual see an mock up arrangement. Everything was GORGEOUS! From the bridesmaids bouquets to the centerpieces. The ceremony was a blur for me but I heard it looked absolutely beautiful. We had people wishing they won the centerpiece game so that they could have taken one home. I had a small double picture frame to be added to my bouquet, it was absolutely perfect when I saw it for the first time. I only had to show Teddy a few pictures of what I wanted and he nailed it. Thanks Teddy!!
    Stephanie Married on 09/13/2014
    Teddy did a great job on the flowers for my wedding. The colors were exactly what I wanted and they really stood out in the photos. I was very happy with the job and would recommend this business to any bride!
    Jennifer Married on 09/13/2014
    Teddy was so incredibly helpful. He was willing and flexible about reworking the bouquets at the last second. I was the happiest bride ever when the final product arrived. He took time to talk through ideas with me to be sure I got exactly what I wanted, which I went in unsure of. Our table arrangements were simple and stunning! We were so pleased with Teddy et. el.
    Sasha Married on 08/02/2014
    We were extremely happy with the flowers from Peter's Wholesale Florist. My husband and I don't know much about types of flowers, but Teddy had hundreds of pictures of different arrangements, so he made it very easy to pick and choose what we liked. For our ceremony he also brought a large arch decorated in beautiful vines and yellow roses -- we are still hearing compliments of how beautiful our ceremony decor looked. I would definitely recommend this company for flowers/decor needs for both ceremony and receptions.
    Jessica Married on 06/21/2014
    Service was great!! Flowers were stunning!!!
    Highly recommend them!!!
  • User1920834 2+ years ago
    Teddy was amazing thank you for being a part of my big day the flowers were great big and poofy bouquets I loved It !! I defiantly recommend him for your big day!!! That is if you want fresh flowers and the best looking ones thanks again for everything ted!

Take care,

Julie
  • User1798695 2+ years ago
    We worked with Teddy to pick out our flowers for our wedding in May. He was very helpful especially since our wedding was Mother's Day weekend! We met with him twice and everything came out as planned. He was great at listing out everything we needed.
    Teddy was at the venue even before we were. The flowers were amazing and they look so nice in the pictures. My favorite of course was my bouquet but my guests were all fighting over who got to take the centerpieces home! Teddy made this a very easy process and did excellent work.
  • User1435015 2+ years ago
    Teddy was amazing to work with!! He exceeded out expectations and produces beautiful work!!
  • Paula
    Paula Married on 09/15/2013
    The flowers at my wedding were beautifully done. Teddy listened and understood everything I wanted and did a great job. We had him drape my arbor with vines and flowers and our sweat heart table the same. Both came out perfect. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were so elegant and all the flowers were very fresh and full.
    Lauren Married on 06/08/2013
    My husband and I chose to work with Teddy, of Peter's Wholesale Florist, for our June 8 2013 wedding. Teddy was completely organized, prepared, and creative. He helped us to envision our perfect venue scene, complete with table centerpieces and a beautifully decorated wedding cake. We received so many compliments regarding the bridesmaids and my bouquets, the church decor, and reception hall (the Italian Center in Stamford, CT), all courtesy of Teddy and his team. Peter's Wholesale Florist comes highly recommended, as they helped to create an amazing wedding for us overall!
  • User1006970 2+ years ago
    Teddy did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. He understood our vision perfectly and surpassed our expectations. I would highly recommend them. He was one of the few vendors who worked within our budget and didn't nickle and dime us... Teddy was easily my favorite vendor to work with.
    Amanda Married on 10/07/2012
    Working with Pete's Wholesale Florist was great! Teddy was a huge help in helping us decide on the perfect flowers for our wedding day! From my bouquet and the bridesmaids, to the ceremony and the centerpieces at the wedding, it just looked beautiful and exactly as I had always imagined! People are still telling us how wonderful everything looked! AND we didn't have to pay a fortune to get everything we wanted!! Thanks!!
  • User982146 2+ years ago
    I went to Teddy with a clear idea of how I wanted our wedding to look and feel. He listened, offered advice and put together a more beautiful wedding than I could have imagined. The centerpieces and bouquets were just stunning, and the chupah was exactly as I pictured it!! I would recommend Teddy 100%.
  • User1001804 2+ years ago
    Peter's Wholesale Florist made the daunting decision to pick just the right florist such an easy choice for us. The flowers were absolutely stunning and we couldn't have been happier. Our guests were wowed and we received so many compliments, even now 2 months later! More importantly, it was such a pleasure to work with Teddy. He really listened to what we wanted and managed to stay within our budget, which we couldn't say of several other florists we had met with. If you want beautiful flowers and don't want to blow your wedding budget, Peter's is the place to go. We would do it all over again.
  • User1007038 2+ years ago
    Teddy is great. He will offer you personalized and professional service, value and gorgeous flowers. Check Peter's Wholesale Florist out first. Don't go anywhere else... you won't be disappointed.
    Ellen Married on 05/27/2012
    My husband and I first met with Teddy to go over what kinds of flowers we wanted, and he drew up a preliminary price list and helped us figure out what flowers we wanted. he was really great to work with, and knew so much about the different types of flowers (including colors and textures that work together, as well as seasonality). The flowers were waiting for me and my bridesmaids when we got to the venue, and they were absolutely gorgeous - I loved my bouquet especially! Thanks for a great experience.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/12/2012
    Thank you Teddy @ Peter's Wholesale Florist. The flowers were PERFECT. I will send pictures of the centerpieces when I get them. Thank you for everything ( :
    Maria Married on 05/12/2012
    Teddy at Peter's Wholesale Florist was excellent! He was very professional, accomodating and honest. His prices are very reasonable and he is completely reliable. I was so happy with the flowers at my wedding, everything from the boutonnieres to the centerpieces. The arrangements and bouquets were more beautiful than I could ever imagine and they photographed so well. I got so many compliments from my guests, some telling me that they were the most beautiful and unique centerpeices they have ever seen. Peter's wholesale Florist has my highest recommendation.