Eloquent Images Photography Reviews

51 | Cumberland, RI

51 Reviews for Eloquent Images Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2020

My wedding day was so insanely hectic, and I'm such an anxious person, that I thank the wedding gods that I had Curtiss there that day. He made me relaxed and comfortable, and he provided us with the most beautiful pictures from our wedding day. Looking back at them, we can relive our wedding day in beauty every time we want. He is so easy to work with, and his prices are beyond reasonable. Definitely check him out!!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Ada Lee · Married on 05/02/2020

Very very happy!

Curtiss is so nice and professional! I love all the photos he has taken! Easy to communicate and to work with! Highly recommended:)

Sent on 06/02/2020

Eloquent Images Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was and absolutely pleasure working with you. :-) Here's a toast to the two of you and the best of luck for the future. 婚姻与您最好的朋友分享生活。享受旅途中的旅程,一起到达每个目的地

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Love Love Love our engagement photos!!! Curtiss knows exactly how to get the perfect shot and teaches you some easy tips/tricks to look absolutely amazing! Can't wait for our wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Eloquent Images Photography's reply:

Had a lot of fun with you! Can't wait for wedding day :-)

Ryan · Married on 05/27/2018

Eloquent Images did such a phenomenal job on our wedding photos. My new husband and I couldn't be happier!

Corey was our main photographer for the day and he did such a stellar job. As a gay couple, we wanted to be sure we weren't posed in traditional Male/Female poses, and this was absolutely no issue.

The quality and creativity behind each of our photos is amazing. Looking at all of them reminds me of how special our day was, and I'm so grateful Eloquent Images was part of our day.

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • christina

christina · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing team

Curtiss and Jay were both amazing and captured the best moments of our wedding. Their work stands out over most photographers and is unique. Curtiss has a great friendly personality and made us feel comfortable the entire process. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • jessica

jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Curtiss was great!! He was very prompt with responding to my emails while planning our wedding. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was really fun to work with. I highly recommend Curtiss for any occasion.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Eloquent Images Photography's reply:

Great time on Easton's Rotunda Beach with Jessica & Ryan! Such a fun couple. Good luck with everything!

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Curtiss and his team were the best! So friendly and easy to work with. My husband HATES pictures but they were able to make him feel so comfortable and relaxed, and our wedding party/families loved him. He also did our engagement pictures and was so flexible about meeting us closer to where we live (in Mass). I would highly recommend him!!! He made our special day that much better!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Eloquent Images Photography's reply:

Had such a blast with you! Thanks for being such a great couple and so easy to work with!

Ray · Married on 07/22/2017

Curtiss is the man! Being in the wedding industry, I've known Curtiss for quite some time. And when it came to my own wedding, he's the first person I called. Not being our first rodeo, my wife and I wanted a quiet short ceremony on the beach. Understanding conditions wouldn't be ideal, Curtiss came well prepared and captured our wedding beautifully. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos. Thank you so much Curtiss! -Ray & Suzanne

Sent on 12/06/2017

Eloquent Images Photography's reply:

Thanks for choosing me! It was fun and interesting when the JP didn't show :-) Here's a toast to the rest of your lives together

Kristy · Married on 03/25/2017

Choosing Eloquent Images to be apart of our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Curtiss was amazing and hilarious. Besides his amazing work, his personality was why we picked him out of all the other photographers we met with. He made us feel super comfortable, had us laughing the whole day, and made sure to take amazing pictures for us to treasure. His assistant J (or JMon) was just as amazing!! Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Eloquent Images Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was our pleasure :-)

I recently had my wedding on October 9th. I was familiar with Curtiss and his team at Eloquent Images for a long time and it was a no brainer when my wife and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding. From the first time you meet with them until the end of your wedding day, they make you feel like you are the only people in the world. The personal attention and their passion for their craft is second to none. From our engagement shoot all the way to the wedding, the soft and calming approach of Curtiss, Corey and J (Corey and J worked with us on the wedding day) made everything so much easier. Corey is incredible and kept my wife calm while always keeping a smile on our faces. J was the man who kept me and my groomsmen laughing and he is just an amazing guy to have by your side on the big day. I'm writing this without having seen a single picture from our wedding because that's how confident I am that Eloquent Images captured our day EXACTLY how we envisioned it. Thank you so much guys.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 01/10/2015

Could not be happier with our choice! We have not even received our photos yet but I am sure they are great bc our experience was superior! Corey was awesome! Great personality and was willing to do anything we asked.

Sent on 01/18/2015
  • User4411951 · 2+ years ago

We are so happy that we chose Curtiss to be our photographer! I was a nervous bride, to say the least, but Curtiss made things so relaxed and fun! Because of him and his talent, we were able to get beautiful pictures! I would recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

Curtis was extremely easy to work with. Everything went flawlessly and he was extremely good at directing us and keeping things moving so that we had time to enjoy the cocktail hour a little. My entire bridal party was laughing and having a good time with him.

He was also very reasonable as far as price goes. There are different packages based upon what you're looking for and what your budget is. We'd definitely recommend Eloquent Images to all our friends.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Ryan · Married on 04/05/2014

Eloquent Images by Curtiss did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We originally chose Curtiss because of his attitude during our original meeting. Sure, his pictures and demos looked great, but the selling point for us was his demeanor and presentation – and that sort of calm & cool authority translated exceedingly well to our wedding day. We had some schedule issues due to another vendor being late and that really encroached on our photo time, but Curtiss didn’t let us panic and, with the help of his assistant, got us through the photo shoot, kept everyone calm and relaxed, and really kept us as on target as he possibly could. Our pictures were wonderful, and we can’t wait to see our album (once we stop dragging our feet and get the info back to him!). We would recommend Curtiss to everyone – particularly those that could use that extra calming influence on their wedding day!

Thank you Curtiss!

~Ryan & Christine

Sent on 10/30/2014

Crystal · Married on 10/18/2013

'No Worries' is a phrase Curtiss used often during our meetings. I can tell you from this side of the wedding date; there weren't any worries at all! Curtiss is knowledgeable, intuitive and incredibly gifted in photography. He is also extremely easy to talk to and funny. Our pictures and album were beautiful and shared like crazy with our friends and family.
    Go with Curtiss at Eloquent Images because one thing about your wedding planning should involve "no worries".

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Curtiss with Eloquent Images ROCKS!!! He has a great personality and is so much fun to work with. Curtiss helped my husband and I to relax, let loose and enjoy our day! He truly captured the emotions of our day and we could not be happier with our wedding photos! We would recommend Curtiss to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Curtiss and Joe were amazing the day of the wedding!! They work so well together and really get into your wedding day!! He did our engagements photos and they came out amazing, can't wait until we get our wedding photos! Thanks Curtiss!

Sent on 01/09/2014

We loved working with Curtiss immensely! He made our day fun and relaxing. The pictures are amazing! You won't be disappointed

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • User2087155 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see how the pictures turned out but I have no doubt they're amazing. His professionalism is fantastic while making the stress of a wedding dwindle away, he's great!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jenn · Married on 06/29/2013

Curtiss was extremely amazing during our wedding yesterday. While I haven't seen the photos yet, I'm certain they are going to come out beautiful. Curtiss was super easy to work with and a true professional. He did his thing while we finished getting ready, was super fun to work with with the bridal party and managed all the family nonsense making sure everyone knew where to go and what to do. I cannot wait to see the photos!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Victoria · Married on 06/01/2013

Curtiss and Shane have such great and fun personalities that they made the task of taking so many photos fun for everyone! They do great traditional and artistic pictures as well as fun a quirky ones! Any photographer that can make you laugh all day is important! They would do anything to make sure you were comfortable and happy the entire day!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Gail · Married on 03/17/2013

If you want a photographer that's laid back and will put you at ease, Curtiss is your photographer. He was so easy to work with. As part of our deal with Curtiss, he took my daughter and now son-in-laws engagement pictures. This is a GREAT thing to do - it allows both the couple and photographer to work together in a non stressful environment - great teaching moment and prep for the eventual wedding day. The engagement pictures were FABULOUS and we now anxiously await the wedding pictures. Curtiss arrived at our home at the agreed upon time and it was honestly like he wasn't even there - he went quietly about his business taking ALL the pictures we requested and then some. He also took pictures at the church and then our venue Lake Pearl Luciano's in Wrentham, MA. March 17, 2013 (yes St. Patrick's Day) was a bright sunny day and a little cold. As Curtiss knows Lake Pearl Luciano's well, he selected the Treetop room for pictures - (no pun intended- but) picture this - floor to ceiling wall of windows - in the background treetops and the lake - seriously beautiful. He also braved taking the happy couple to the Lake for a few pictures - VERY COLD, but he managed to get a few shots in prior to the bride freezing up (LOL)! Curtiss has a real artistic flare and took some truly unique pictures. Treated everyone respectfully all day long and was again very kind and laid back. With all the stress a wedding can present, a calm, laid back and professional photographer is the way to go and I highly recommend Eloquent Images by Curtiss and specifically Curtiss.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Curtiss keeps you entertained the whole time, but at the same time he tells you exactly how to pose to get the best picture. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Very fun to work with, extremely professional and knows exactly how to make your wedding day feel completely stress free! My husband and I have spoken very highly of Curtiss and his team and we were so happy with the end results!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2012

We had the pleasure of working with Eloquent Images. When it came to picking our photographer, I didn't even need to look around because many of my friends have used Curtiss before, I was so lucky to have Curtiss capture every important moment of our day. We received our pictures back and they came out amazing! Our friends and family loved the pictures and all wanted to have Curtiss' info for when someone they knows gets married. Curtiss was fun, professional and helpful. We were both nervous and Curtiss made us feel so comfortable. Best experience!
    Can't wait to get our album. I have seen the albums he has done and they're gorgeous!

Sent on 08/20/2012