Ellery Farms Reviews

4 | Woodruff, SC

4 Reviews for Ellery Farms

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Ellery Farms was everything we could have ever imagined, and then some. When we first walked in to tour, we immediately fell in love. There is so much character and charm, and it's exactly where both of us could picture our wedding reception to be. Traci was so easy to work with, and was quick to answer all of my questions. Our guests loved it as well and are still raving about it! My bridal photos were taken here, and we also got our wedding photos back. Ellery Farms is perfect for photos because of the incredible natural lighting and the unique charm. We chose to stay there our wedding night - definitely worth it! It made it so much easier to just be able to have everything all in one place. I didn't want to leave though! Thank you to Traci, her hospitality, expertise, and generosity!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Ellery farms has been absolutely a dream to work with! I would recommend Tracie to anyone!

Sent on 03/12/2015

We absolutely loved working with Traci, and the venue was beautiful and everything we could have hoped for our big day! Would recommend having your wedding here to everyone!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2015

Ellery Farms is an absolute DREAM! My husband and I live in California and we picked this venue for our wedding after viewing the lovely pictures on their website. Once I talked to Traci, I knew this was the place for us. She was extremely helpful and accommodating to the fact that we were planning from across the country. I had always dreamed of getting married outside in a vintage-y setting, and this did not disappoint. Everyone thought the house was absolutely breathtaking in its beauty, and all of the rooms were gorgeous and unique. And I just can’t say enough about Traci and her team because they were a pleasure to work with, as they helped me with almost every decision including decorations, colors of linens, layout of the tent, etc. I couldn’t have planned my wedding without their help! Our families and friends continue to say how lucky we were to have found the venue and to have Traci. I highly recommend Ellery Farms to anyone who wants a beautiful, unique setting for their wedding, and a smooth planning process!

Sent on 10/31/2015