Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for The Cabin at Old Spur

User Photos
Photos

My fiancé and I were getting ready for our engagement photos and our photographer suggested doing them at this lovely cabin. I admit, I was skeptical at first because I didn't know anything about this venue. However, I was blown away when we drove up to this beautiful 2-story log cabin. The area was secluded and private, the pond had a beach area and dock, there was a shooting range, and multiple areas to lounge on the porch. The owner was extremely pleasant and informative. We fell in love with our photos and if we didn't already have our wedding venue booked, this would be where we would get married. It would even be great for bachelor/bachelorette weekends, engagement parties/cook outs, or get away weekend with family/friends. Needless to say, we are in love with the Cabin at Old spur! (Photo credit to C. Holst Photography)

Profile Picture Logan, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was beyond exceptional. We chose to have our engagement pictures taken here and they turned out so great! The sunlight around this property was amazing and made for stunning pictures that evening! Not to mention the awesome backdrop that the gorgeous cabin, pond, and wild fields provided.

All in all this venue is spectacular and I can wait to visit again!

Profile Picture Byron, 3/3/18, 1 Review