Elitus Photography Reviews

6 | Laveen, AZ

6 Reviews for Elitus Photography

Diane · Married on 07/22/2017

Steve is a gem! From the first time I spoke to him on the phone, I knew I was in good hands. He came to my home, showed me some shots from other sessions he did and I fell in love with his work. I named my budget and he worked with me to make it possible. He was a true professional and the photos turned out awesome! If you are on the fence or do not know who to hire for your special day, hire Elitus and you too will be in good hands! Thank you Steve!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Hector · Married on 12/18/2016

My wife Jennifer and I hired Elitus photography for our wedding. They are just amazing people to work with; they brought ideas, comfort, professionalism and more. Steven is an amazing photographer and knows how to work his camera. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and they made sure to capture that in the best way possible. We could not be happier with the level of service we received.

Sent on 01/22/2017

David · Married on 09/08/2016

Steven did such an awesome and beautiful job! Our engagement and wedding photos came out amazing and would definitely recommend anyone. He's a great guy that is willing to help and work with you, he was definitely a blessing.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 01/31/2016

I was very grateful I stumbled upon this photographer, he was everything we were looking for and more! He took amazing pictures of my April spring wedding. It is crucial to have a photographer that knows exactly what you want and he made it all happen exactly as envisioned; hire him if you want the best dreamy daylight pictures! Thank you again Steven. Well recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kayla · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband Alex and I hired Elitus without a doubt that they'd capture our once in a lifetime wedding perfectly. We weren't disappointed. Steven worked so hard to capture every moment beautifully. Thank you Elitus!

100% QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM, AND SERVICE!

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • Z

Zuleica · Married on 09/29/2018

Steven & Andrew are both very talented photographers. They both work extremely well together and produce quality pictures they both come up with on the spot poses for you. My husband and I can not wait to see the final product of our wedding pictures just the rough edits are beautiful!!!! We are extremely happy with Elitus Photography.

Sent on 10/02/2018