Elisavet Photography Reviews

Elisavet Photography 6
Elisavet Photography 7
  • Ariel

Ariel Barni · Married on 10/06/2018

One of the best wedding photographers

Captured every moment in such an austounding way. Worked with the weather and situations to create a truly unique experience. The second photographer only helped and added to the fun and amazing ideas for how to capture shots. She was even able to make a venue change when the first venue failed.

Elisavet Photography 8
    Elisavet Photography 9
    Elisavet Photography 10
    Elisavet Photography 11
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Ellie goes above and beyond

Ellie is an amazing photographer and will become a good friend by the time your big day comes around! She will meet with you to make sure she knows the exact look you want for your wedding pictures. She will also learn all the details of your wedding to make everything runs smoothly and coordinate with your other vendors to make sure she captures every special moment. She was always available to make changes, hear ideas and give suggestions. As a bride she gave me peace of mind and was always professional. My husband and I adore all of our wedding pictures from Ellie, they will turn out absolutely magical. We plan on having her photograph many other special events in our future.

Elisavet Photography 12

Courtney Renee · Married on 09/15/2018

Hands down all time best

Not only is Ellie the kindest and most professional person I’ve met but she will make your day so extra special by making you look like a model! I am in love with all my pictures, which we got back in 3 weeks by the way, and she felt like one of the family there. Don’t go to anyone else, she is worth it :)

Elisavet Photography 13

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Ellie is not only a wonderful photographer, but one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She was so helpful through my whole wedding planning process, and so wonderful to work with. I also used her for a boudoir photo shoot...she was amazing! She goes the extra step to make sure everything is exactly what you want, and that you're happy every step of the way. She really made an extra effort to get to know me before the wedding so that we were completely comfortable when the day came. I can't say enough good things about her!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Roach · Married on 08/18/2018

Ellie is amazing and awesome

Out of all the vendors I hired for my wedding I felt the most at ease and had the most confidence in Ellie. She takes the time to make you feel that way. We stayed on track but never felt rushed because she was prepared and professional. She knew where she needed to be at all times throughout the day and the shots that she got are amazing treasures. Thank you Ellie!

jackie · Married on 04/07/2018

My experience with Ellie was amazing she went above and beyond to make sure we had An amazing day and our pictures were more then I even dreamed of

Angie · Married on 03/24/2018

AMAZING photographer & work!

I HIGHLY recommend using Ellie for all your wedding pictures needs! My now husband and I were lucky enough to stumble upon Ellie at a wedding convention and I am so grateful we did! We used her for engagement & wedding pictures and I also did a boudoir shoot with her. Everything turned out more than amazing and I couldn't of asked for anything better. Along with her excellent photography skills she is so down to earth, easy to communicate with and makes sure everything is the way you want! She's fun & energetic and shows her passion for her job. I will definitely use her for any other photography needs I have!!

Elisavet Photography 14

Calisa · Married on 10/22/2017

From day one and everyday leading up to our wedding communication was efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple vendors, having quick sensible answers to questions is extremely helpful.

During the entire wedding day, Ellie was energetic, confident and a welcome relief from everything that was happening. She had no issue pulling us to one side to get shots when she could see light conditions were at their best.

My husband and I both really enjoyed her company and it was a pleasure to have her around. She was so discreet yet made us all feel comfortable on what was an intense and emotional day. We know many of our guests felt the same way.

We’ve just received our photos and firstly we’ve got a huge amount which is incredible, but also the quality of them is beyond stunning. The lengths she would go to, to get that perfect shot is a rare find. Ellie is an excellent photographer plain and simple. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the communication to quick turnaround and near 2,000 shots of pure gold that we will be sure to treasure forever. We can’t thank / recommend Ellie enough.

Elisavet Photography 15
    Elisavet Photography 16
    Elisavet Photography 17

Cristina · Married on 10/14/2017

Ellie was so much fun to work with! She's very professional and truly has an eye for creativity in her photographs. I was nervous for our engagement and wedding pictures because I didn't know how to pose and didn't want to look awkward, but Ellie guided us every step of the way and she had endless ideas for us. She went above and beyond on our wedding day and captured every single detail! The day goes by so quick and I'm so glad she captured the beauty of the day. Her photography and editing skills are definitely top notch and she edited all our photos with a dreamy, romantic feel to them, which is exactly what I asked her to do. I highly recommend her!!

Holly · Married on 10/08/2017

When my wedding plans changed, Ellie was very accommodating to my fiancé and I. I have the most beautiful engagement pictures. She is so warm and friendly. She makes you feel like you've known her for years! She is an incredible photographer and her poise and professionalism truly shines. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about her!

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I can’t possibly recommend Elisavet Photography enough! Ellie was, without a doubt, the best wedding vendor to work with. We first met with her almost two years before the actual wedding date, and she made sure to keep in contact with us the entire time. She would periodically reach out just to see how I was doing and if wedding planning was going well for us. She’s such a caring, genuine person!

My husband and I are both indecisive people. Ellie completely handled every change we threw her way (even on the day of the wedding) without a problem. She was there to offer extremely helpful suggestions and walk through the wedding timeline anytime I needed.

We received almost 1,500 photos back about three months after the wedding. We love them all! We’re so happy with the experience and have encouraged a lot of our engaged friends to hire her.

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2017

Ellie's passion for photography really shows when she gets behind the lens, but the most important thing is the person she is when she is not behind the lens. She is the most caring, down-to-earth individual I have ever met. Her job is not done until you are 100% satisfied with the outcome. She checks in to see how you're doing and if you need anything. To me, that is the most important thing. Not only is she a photographer that is there to capture the most important times in your life, she is a friend.

Elisavet Photography 18

Vicki · Married on 09/09/2017

We can not thank Ellie enough for her work and for capturing our wedding perfectly. She was able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and listened to our needs. Ellie is truly amazing at what she does and we could not have imagined her not being apart of our special day.!

Elisavet Photography 19

Maggie · Married on 09/02/2017

Ellie has the most sweetest and kindest soul out there! She did an AMAZING job with our engagement and wedding photos that every time I look at them, I get tears in my eyes because they are just so perfect!! We were so blessed to have her at our wedding to photograph all our special moments! She was so calm and it made my day completely stress-free. We are so happy we picked her as our photographer! We connected on a different level and I can honestly say that after everything she did for us, I definitely consider her not only an amazing photographer, but as a friend close to my heart ❤️ Everyone, including the bride and groom, absolutely LOVED her. Thank you for your perfect work Ellie!

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

What an amazing experience!

My husband and I would hands down recommend booking Ellie for not only your wedding, but for everything you want photographed! She is highly professional and fun! She was the only vendor who talked to us throughout the wedding planning process, lending a helping hand whenever we had a question with anything at all.

Elisavet Photography 20
    Elisavet Photography 21
    Elisavet Photography 22

Courtney · Married on 07/24/2017

My husband and I have used Ellie for our engagement photos and wedding (and I used her for a boudoir shoot). If you want someone who truly cares about getting you the most perfect pictures this is your girl! She is amazing! Her work you will never be disappointed with. And you'll fall in love with her personality. Beautiful person inside and out and she will always be who I call for a photographer! Ellie rocks!!!!!

Malorie · Married on 05/27/2017

Hire Ellie!! It will be the best decision you make!

Hiring Ellie was the easiest decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. Within 15 minutes of our initial meeting to chat, I HAD to hire her. She is simply the most caring, professional, and talented person on the planet. Her portfolio is stunning, and I dreamed of having wedding photos that looked that beautiful. She delivered on ALL levels! She was so much fun to work with, and I can’t wait to hire her for next milestone in our lives!

Conner · Married on 01/07/2017

Ellie was amazing to work with. We never once had any doubt that she would not capture amazing images. She really is a true professional and cares very much about what she does. You can see her passion and excitement when she captured our photos. Ellie took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They turned out fantastic. Ellie made us feel comfortable. She worked well with everyone she encountered the day of the wedding and accommodated when we asked for so many photos at the church after the ceremony with very little time.

If you are looking for someone who cares about you, wants to capture the best possible photos, and is a pure joy to work, then book Ellie!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Elisavet Photography's reply:

You are so kind!! It was my joy and honor. Thank you for your kind words and the privilege to capture your wedding!

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

Eli is the most amazing person and photographer!
    First let me start this off with expressing my greatest gratitude to Eli, she truly is amazing! My Husband and I got married on 12-17-2016, and were on the search for a photographer that would be able to capture our Sikh Ceremony. With Indian weddings there are many rituals and ceremonies prior to the actual wedding ceremony. From the moment we met Eli we knew she was the photographer for us. As a bride I learned that the day of your wedding, the reality of the situation is you and the groom end up spending the entire day with your Photographers! They are there with you from when you first start getting ready through out the whole wedding day. It is important to be comfortable with your photographers. Eli was excellent; she pays so much attention to detail and has such an eye for capturing amazing moments. Eli and her crew were so easy and comfortable to work with. She is absolutely amazing, from stat to finish, she is so professional and literally my entire family fell in love with Eli, she was a member of our family by the end of the entire wedding process. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows through her photography as well. I could not recommend a better photographer to help capture the most important day of your life. We loved our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures turned out stunning. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Eli!

Sincerely,
    Amy and Aman Rataul

Ellie is the best photographer ever!! I booked her for engagement pictures and my wedding as well! I had a blast at the engagement shoot we were all laughing and having a good time the entire shoot the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful! She made me feel comfortable and confident! She has such a passion for her work not only does it show in the pictures but when shes interacting with you. I highly recommend her shes the best!! I cant wait for my wedding next year :)

Melanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Ellie is amazing! She is so organized! I was lost in the moment of people after the ceremony and she tracked everyone down who needed family photos and kept everyone on schedule! I didn't have to keep track of time or anything at all. It was great! She was fun spirited and really kept in touch with my type of style for the photos. Everyone at my wedding loved her. Ellie has done my boudoir photos and now my wedding photos, I will be using her for any future events for sure!

Angela · Married on 11/05/2016

Ellie was amazing and made my day so special! We had so much fun with our engagement session and our wedding day turned out beautiful because of her:) She is so organized and her sweet personality and attention to detail are awesome! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and personable photographer!

Eleni · Married on 10/15/2016

Elisavet did my engagement and wedding photos and they are amazing! She's very sweet and fun to work with. She cares very much about her clients and makes sure your pictures and experience with her are the best possible. I would recommend her to everyone!

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

Ellie is such a talented photographer! She was so nice and professional and provided a great experience. She photographed my rainy outdoor wedding. I was so upset because of the rain but Ellie made my wedding look like a fairy tale. She provided me with thousands of beautiful photo. She was so sweet and nice throughout the whole day. She captured my special day beautifully! Choosing her as my photographer was the best decision I made!

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Ellie is one of the most caring, organized and talented individuals we met through our wedding journey. She not only photographed our wedding, we had her photograph our engagement session as well! I was so pleased with the engagement session, I knew she'd do a phenomenal job for our wedding. She made the day of the wedding easier on us, kept us on tack and had us where we needed to be on time. I've already recommended her to the closest people to me and I will continue to recommend her to others!! We can't thank her enough on how good of a job she did!