Elisavet Photography Reviews

Elisavet Photography 3
Elisavet Photography 4
Elisavet Photography 5

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Ellie is not only a wonderful photographer, but one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She was so helpful through my whole wedding planning process, and so wonderful to work with. I also used her for a boudoir photo shoot...she was amazing! She goes the extra step to make sure everything is exactly what you want, and that you're happy every step of the way. She really made an extra effort to get to know me before the wedding so that we were completely comfortable when the day came. I can't say enough good things about her!

Calisa · Married on 10/22/2017

From day one and everyday leading up to our wedding communication was efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple vendors, having quick sensible answers to questions is extremely helpful.

During the entire wedding day, Ellie was energetic, confident and a welcome relief from everything that was happening. She had no issue pulling us to one side to get shots when she could see light conditions were at their best.

My husband and I both really enjoyed her company and it was a pleasure to have her around. She was so discreet yet made us all feel comfortable on what was an intense and emotional day. We know many of our guests felt the same way.

We’ve just received our photos and firstly we’ve got a huge amount which is incredible, but also the quality of them is beyond stunning. The lengths she would go to, to get that perfect shot is a rare find. Ellie is an excellent photographer plain and simple. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the communication to quick turnaround and near 2,000 shots of pure gold that we will be sure to treasure forever. We can’t thank / recommend Ellie enough.

Elisavet Photography 6
    Elisavet Photography 7
    Elisavet Photography 8

Cristina · Married on 10/14/2017

Ellie was so much fun to work with! She's very professional and truly has an eye for creativity in her photographs. I was nervous for our engagement and wedding pictures because I didn't know how to pose and didn't want to look awkward, but Ellie guided us every step of the way and she had endless ideas for us. She went above and beyond on our wedding day and captured every single detail! The day goes by so quick and I'm so glad she captured the beauty of the day. Her photography and editing skills are definitely top notch and she edited all our photos with a dreamy, romantic feel to them, which is exactly what I asked her to do. I highly recommend her!!

Holly · Married on 10/08/2017

When my wedding plans changed, Ellie was very accommodating to my fiancé and I. I have the most beautiful engagement pictures. She is so warm and friendly. She makes you feel like you've known her for years! She is an incredible photographer and her poise and professionalism truly shines. I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about her!

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I can’t possibly recommend Elisavet Photography enough! Ellie was, without a doubt, the best wedding vendor to work with. We first met with her almost two years before the actual wedding date, and she made sure to keep in contact with us the entire time. She would periodically reach out just to see how I was doing and if wedding planning was going well for us. She’s such a caring, genuine person!

My husband and I are both indecisive people. Ellie completely handled every change we threw her way (even on the day of the wedding) without a problem. She was there to offer extremely helpful suggestions and walk through the wedding timeline anytime I needed.

We received almost 1,500 photos back about three months after the wedding. We love them all! We’re so happy with the experience and have encouraged a lot of our engaged friends to hire her.

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2017

Ellie's passion for photography really shows when she gets behind the lens, but the most important thing is the person she is when she is not behind the lens. She is the most caring, down-to-earth individual I have ever met. Her job is not done until you are 100% satisfied with the outcome. She checks in to see how you're doing and if you need anything. To me, that is the most important thing. Not only is she a photographer that is there to capture the most important times in your life, she is a friend.

Elisavet Photography 9

Vicki · Married on 09/09/2017

We can not thank Ellie enough for her work and for capturing our wedding perfectly. She was able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and listened to our needs. Ellie is truly amazing at what she does and we could not have imagined her not being apart of our special day.!

Elisavet Photography 10

Maggie · Married on 09/02/2017

Ellie has the most sweetest and kindest soul out there! She did an AMAZING job with our engagement and wedding photos that every time I look at them, I get tears in my eyes because they are just so perfect!! We were so blessed to have her at our wedding to photograph all our special moments! She was so calm and it made my day completely stress-free. We are so happy we picked her as our photographer! We connected on a different level and I can honestly say that after everything she did for us, I definitely consider her not only an amazing photographer, but as a friend close to my heart ❤️ Everyone, including the bride and groom, absolutely LOVED her. Thank you for your perfect work Ellie!

Courtney · Married on 07/24/2017

My husband and I have used Ellie for our engagement photos and wedding (and I used her for a boudoir shoot). If you want someone who truly cares about getting you the most perfect pictures this is your girl! She is amazing! Her work you will never be disappointed with. And you'll fall in love with her personality. Beautiful person inside and out and she will always be who I call for a photographer! Ellie rocks!!!!!

Conner · Married on 01/07/2017

Ellie was amazing to work with. We never once had any doubt that she would not capture amazing images. She really is a true professional and cares very much about what she does. You can see her passion and excitement when she captured our photos. Ellie took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They turned out fantastic. Ellie made us feel comfortable. She worked well with everyone she encountered the day of the wedding and accommodated when we asked for so many photos at the church after the ceremony with very little time.

If you are looking for someone who cares about you, wants to capture the best possible photos, and is a pure joy to work, then book Ellie!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Elisavet Photography's reply:

You are so kind!! It was my joy and honor. Thank you for your kind words and the privilege to capture your wedding!

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

Eli is the most amazing person and photographer!
    First let me start this off with expressing my greatest gratitude to Eli, she truly is amazing! My Husband and I got married on 12-17-2016, and were on the search for a photographer that would be able to capture our Sikh Ceremony. With Indian weddings there are many rituals and ceremonies prior to the actual wedding ceremony. From the moment we met Eli we knew she was the photographer for us. As a bride I learned that the day of your wedding, the reality of the situation is you and the groom end up spending the entire day with your Photographers! They are there with you from when you first start getting ready through out the whole wedding day. It is important to be comfortable with your photographers. Eli was excellent; she pays so much attention to detail and has such an eye for capturing amazing moments. Eli and her crew were so easy and comfortable to work with. She is absolutely amazing, from stat to finish, she is so professional and literally my entire family fell in love with Eli, she was a member of our family by the end of the entire wedding process. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows through her photography as well. I could not recommend a better photographer to help capture the most important day of your life. We loved our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures turned out stunning. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Eli!

Sincerely,
    Amy and Aman Rataul

Ellie is the best photographer ever!! I booked her for engagement pictures and my wedding as well! I had a blast at the engagement shoot we were all laughing and having a good time the entire shoot the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful! She made me feel comfortable and confident! She has such a passion for her work not only does it show in the pictures but when shes interacting with you. I highly recommend her shes the best!! I cant wait for my wedding next year :)

Melanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Ellie is amazing! She is so organized! I was lost in the moment of people after the ceremony and she tracked everyone down who needed family photos and kept everyone on schedule! I didn't have to keep track of time or anything at all. It was great! She was fun spirited and really kept in touch with my type of style for the photos. Everyone at my wedding loved her. Ellie has done my boudoir photos and now my wedding photos, I will be using her for any future events for sure!

Angela · Married on 11/05/2016

Ellie was amazing and made my day so special! We had so much fun with our engagement session and our wedding day turned out beautiful because of her:) She is so organized and her sweet personality and attention to detail are awesome! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and personable photographer!

Eleni · Married on 10/15/2016

Elisavet did my engagement and wedding photos and they are amazing! She's very sweet and fun to work with. She cares very much about her clients and makes sure your pictures and experience with her are the best possible. I would recommend her to everyone!

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

Ellie is such a talented photographer! She was so nice and professional and provided a great experience. She photographed my rainy outdoor wedding. I was so upset because of the rain but Ellie made my wedding look like a fairy tale. She provided me with thousands of beautiful photo. She was so sweet and nice throughout the whole day. She captured my special day beautifully! Choosing her as my photographer was the best decision I made!

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't even know where to begin! Ellie is one of the most caring, organized and talented individuals we met through our wedding journey. She not only photographed our wedding, we had her photograph our engagement session as well! I was so pleased with the engagement session, I knew she'd do a phenomenal job for our wedding. She made the day of the wedding easier on us, kept us on tack and had us where we needed to be on time. I've already recommended her to the closest people to me and I will continue to recommend her to others!! We can't thank her enough on how good of a job she did!

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

Ellie was incredible to work with! She made our wedding day so smooth and made the wedding party and family extremely comfortable when taking photos. I would work with Ellie again and again! I have only fabulous things to say about our experience with her!!

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

We had our engagement photo session with Ellie, and the whole experience was wonderful! It was so easy to just be ourselves in front of the camera with her, so she caught our natural emotions. We were able to be our silly selves, and our love for each other was reflected in each and every photo. You can tell that she genuinely cares about each and every client, and that relationship absolutely helped both my fiancé and me feel completely comfortable around her.

She posted a handful of pictures the next day, so we could see how they came out. After 2 weeks, she posted a larger sneak peek (around 45 photos) and sent us a flash drive of our photos by mail. Unfortunately, it somehow took an additional 2 weeks to reach us. But she was amazing and as soon as she found out we didn't get them right away, she uploaded all of the photos to Dropbox so that we wouldn't have to wait. She went above and beyond to make sure we got all of our photos in time and were completely satisfied.

We hired her for our wedding next August (2016), and I can't wait to work with her again!

Edit: After our wedding in August, our opinion of Ellie hasn't changed one bit. We love her just as much! I couldn't imagine having any other photographer there by our side on our wedding day. After stumbling onto her website and Facebook page a year and a half ago, I fell in love with her personal philosophy towards wedding photography. She cares about tailoring her services to each couple. Ellie was awesome about handling our large families to ensure that each and every shot we wanted was taken. She met with us a week ahead of time to scout out all of our photo locations so that the wedding party photo session would be streamlined on the day of. We received all of our digital photos in an extremely time efficient manner. After all of this, we cannot wait to have another excuse to hire Ellie again. :)

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

She is absolutely amazing! So down to earth beautiful inside and out! I highly recommend her for any events! Those moments you think no one is watching are so priceless she me and she captured so many! I can't thank you enough!! I love my wedding pictures so much!!

hillary · Married on 06/11/2016

Ellie is absolutely amazing! She is very personable and captures images that last a lifetime. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! I'm in awe at our images.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Elisavet Photography's reply:

You're so kind, Hillary!! I loved working with you and your families!!! Blessings! Thank you for choosing me!

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Where do i even start with Ellie?! During the beginning of our wedding planning, we had met with multiple photographers and no one compared to Ellie. As soon as we met with her, we instantly knew she was the perfect fit for us! Our engagement session was so much fun, and the pictures turned out incredible and we just knew our wedding photos would be the same! Leading up to the wedding, Ellie would text me periodically to check up on me, which meant so much because with her busy schedule, she still made time for me and to see how the planning was going! Wedding day came and I couldn't have been happier with the whole day. She was so professional and made everyone feel so comfortable and captured every moment perfectly! Everyone was so impressed by how amazing and sweet she was, and is! She took total control of the day and kept things moving so smoothly and organized, we didn't have to worry about anything! She had a total plan of how the day would go and it was so perfect. Within about 3 weeks, our flash drive was sent to us with over 3000 pictures from our wedding day! Wow! And I swear there is not one bad photo. She captured every moment so perfectly, and everytime I look through them, it takes me right back to that day! If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer, don't even think twice about working with Ellie. As soon as you meet her, you will just know how incredible she is! She glows with enthusiasm and professionalism and we are so thrilled with everythihg she did for us! She will definitely be our go to photographer for any other event or life milestone that we have!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Elisavet Photography's reply:

Heather, this is beyond sweet!! I cannot say what a joy it was to work with you both! Thank you for choosing me to play such a special part in that day and season of your lives!

As soon as my fiancé and I met with Ellie, we instantly felt a connection with her and knew she would make us feel super comfortable shooting with her! Our engagement shoot was scheduled, and the day of, the weather was super gloomy and Ellie contacted us with concern that our photos wouldn't turn out as good as they could if the sun was out. We ended up rescheduling, which was a bummer that day, but it was so appreciated that she make sure that our pictires were gong to be amazing, when she could have just kept the shoot the same regardless of the weather. On the day of our engagement shoot, Ellie met us at 2 different locations and she made it so easy for us to just be ourselves and made the experience so much fun! Her personality glows and you can tell she just loves what she does and has so much passion for it. That same night, about 4-5 hours after our shoot, she already had a few sneak peeks posted on Facebook!! Wow! And a few days later, she added a larger sneek peak of about 40 photos! A week or so later, she delivered our disk of the whole shoot and I don't think there was a bad photo in the bunch! They all turned out so amazing and we are so overly thrilled that we chose to work with Ellie. We are so excited for our wedding day, and we just know our photos are going to be perfect! I Definitely would recommend Elisavet Photography to everyone, for any occasion! She's awesome!!

Melanie · Married on 03/15/2016

Ellie was absolutely wonderful. She is one of the sweetest and most patient people I have ever met. She made our session not only totally comfortable but lots of fun. She made me feel beautiful and forget every flaw I may have otherwise been conscious of. Everybody that sees our photos comments on how well she captured our personalities, style and love for each other. Thanks to her our love is hanging on our walls as art throughout our home. They are all so beautiful! I would definitely reccomend her for anybody that is looking for that extra something special on their big day. I would invite her to my wedding just as a guest!!

Ellie is more than just a great photographer, she is a really great person, inside and out. She strides to provide excellent customee service and her priority is making her clients comfortable and happy. She really cares about you and we appreciated that the most! Her amazing photography skills speak for themselves - she knows how to capture the most precious and emotional moments. I would recommend her to everyone for all photographic needs. Thanks Ellie !!