Elegante Films, Inc. Reviews

23 | Davenport, FL

23 Reviews for Elegante Films, Inc.

Stephanie · Married on 02/20/2010

Elegante Films are fantastic! They did a wonderful job of always being present, but not being in the way. And our highlights video is unbelievably beautiful!! I couldn't imagine anything better! Everytime Jeff and I show it to friends and family they tear up and can't believe how professional and personal the video is! They made the wedding come to life for those who were not able to come . They captured the smallest details and made the typical big events (cake cutting, etc) seem magical! I'm so thrilled with Elegante I want to tell everyone how wonderful they are!!

Sent on 03/07/2010

Talia · Married on 01/02/2010

Arami was awesome! He always had a smile on his face and was very pleasant to work with. We have received so many compliments on our wedding movie trailer. Everyone has told us how awesome and unique it is. We are so happy we went with Elegante Films and are looking forward to the final product! Definitely worth every penny!!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2009

Elegante Films was exellent I would recommend them to any bride looking for a videographer. They provided us with great service and were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. So very happy we decided to choose elegante films!!

Sent on 09/14/2009

Mary · Married on 06/28/2009

I have done many events in my life time. But being new to the Orlando area I was nervious when it came time to hire vendors for my daughter's Sweet 16. My husband was a videographer in NY, but is now retired, he wanted the best for his little girls party. When we met Arami, he was professional and attentive to our needs. We are lucky to have been referred to Elegante Films. His work is impressive. We hired him on the spot. He is amazing. His work is professional and high quality. I highly recommend Elegante films!!!

Sent on 01/26/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2009

Arami and the crew from Elegante were fabulous. We almost forgot they were there! We interviewed many videographers and decided to use Elegante because of the extremely high quality of their work. While many videographer operations have 1 individual who records the wedding and the same individual edits the final product, Elegante does things differently. They have a professional videographer who records the wedding and a professional editor who edits the final product. If you DONT want to look back at your wedding video and think, "I could have made this myself!," call Elegante!

Sent on 06/06/2009

Carolyn · Married on 04/25/2009

From the moment my fiance and I met with Elegante Films, we were blown away. Service was top notch, cookies on our first meeting, emails and constant communication, and of course, a beautiful product. The best, and I am sure just like all brides, I went around town and chose a videographer that was not recommended to me, but thought he was the best. And indeed, he was. They did what was important to us, worked with our budget, and the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything. They were very professional, most importantly, I had a female while I was getting ready. As for the price, knowing what I know now, I would have paid even more than what I did. It was a great value for the cost. And as for flexibility, they were super flexible, I wanted them to stay til the very end of the night, most vendors do not, and they did at no extra charge. We will use Elegante Films, Inc. again, and I will continue to recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2009

Angeline · Married on 03/28/2009

Elegante Films has gone above and beyond our expectations. Their quality of work has impressed our friends & family, and most importantly us! I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married. Their videography is exceptional!!

Sent on 04/15/2009

Andrea · Married on 12/13/2008

Arami and his staff were all a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Carly · Married on 11/29/2008

Words cannot express how impressed and pleased I am with Elegante Films, Inc. Not only do they shoot a video that looks like a blockbuster film they are a pleasure to work with. They were there for every part of my wedding but were always behind the scenes and never intrusive. I cannot wait to see the video! At first, he was a little over my budget but the quality of the product is worth every penny and more. Do yourself a favor and meet with Arami and see his work; it won't take you long to know he is one of a kind.

Sent on 12/10/2008

Lori · Married on 10/25/2008

It was a pleasure to work with this company. They are professional and friendly. They were on time and I would highly recommend them to all brides.

Sent on 11/25/2008

Sulie · Married on 10/18/2008

When we first met with Elegante films it was impossible for us to consider any other videographer. I cannot give a higher recommendation. The videos are dramatic and beautiful, and the service is exceptional. You can expect to work with kind people who will make you feel comfortable on your wedding day. Not only are they a pleasure to work with, but they will work well with others and help you make your day an overall success. If you would like any more info email me at mysulie@gmail.com or check out my wedding website www.timothyandsulie.com

Sent on 11/19/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2008

Arami was great and he was so much fun to work with! We can't wait to receive our finished video.
    They went above and beyond to meet our expectations and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish

Sent on 10/13/2008

Eileen · Married on 09/06/2008

This vendor was great to work with. They made us feel comfortable and were flexible with our requests. Definitely would recommend to all!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Sara · Married on 12/08/2007

We would like to recommend Elegante Films to all of the future brides and grooms! Arami and his team did a fabulous job with our wedding videography. The amazing cinematic effects made tears roll down my entire family's faces! It was so touching. Elegante Films was extremely reasonably priced for the high quality work they do. My husband and I didn't think a wedding video was necessary and we didn't budget for it. My father talked us into hiring a videographer. Let me tell you that the video captured every moment of my wedding that I wanted to remember. Make sure you hire Elegante to capture all those beautiful moments! You will be glad you did it!
    Sara & Eliseo

Sent on 10/06/2008

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2007

They were great to work with. My wedding was all day and the videograhers stayed with us the entire day! I will reccommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/07/2008

Erica · Married on 12/08/2007

Arami was so great to work with and everyone loved him, even our photographer. The video "trailer" looks amazing and I can't wait to see the actual footage. I would recommend him he was exceptional!

Sent on 02/07/2008

Alixandra · Married on 03/08/2009

Elegante did such a wonderful job with our wedding trailer, we cannot wait to see the finished video. Everyone keeps telling us that the trailer makes our wedding look like a real movie. To anyone using Elegante, I would definitely recommend getting the trailer.

Sent on 03/27/2009

Leysha · Married on 01/10/2009

We have not seen the final product; however, Aramis and his crew were very professional and adequately prepared for the ceremony. They took the time to inspect the venues to determine their strategic plan for the day of the event. They were friendly and easy to work with. They blended in seamlessly into the crowd not to disturb the day's events. Based on the previous works he showed my husband and I as well as comments and references from other individuals in the wedding industry he comes highly recommended and I would recommend his services. It is a unique product he offers and a creative way to capture memories.

Sent on 01/31/2009

John · Married on 05/24/2009

We received our trailer and we are very pleased with the quality of it.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Debra · Married on 08/14/2009

Very flexible and eager to please the bride to be. Great presentation of product.

Sent on 09/11/2009

Kristin · Married on 09/26/2009

1.4
      0.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

Our video took forever, and was very short. One of the music selections we made had awful sound, it was bad, like he sung it himself. For the price we paid, and the amount of time it took for the video to arrive we were both very disappointed. I would not recommend this vendor to ANYONE!!!

Sent on 05/05/2011

0.4
      0.5

We were married in December 2010. Now it is May 2013 and we have not seen our wedding video. In fact, Arami won't even return our calls anymore.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Thara · Married on 11/07/2009

0.4
      0.5

We got Married Nov 2009 and it is now February 2011 and still no video. very poor communication. 2-3 months between emails. My mother had to call and tell them she was calling a lawyer before they even returened her call. 2 weeks later no email no phone call.
    Don't do it to yourself