Elegant Events Reviews

Elegant Events 2
Elegant Events 3
Elegant Events 4

Dana · Married on 09/23/2017

Norma traveled all the way to Arizona to do my son's wedding. With only one face to face meeting and only one visit to the venue she was able to far exceed our expectations. She listened to our thoughts and had lots of ideas for us and ways to save money without compromising our vision. We were completely comfortable leaving the details to her. When the cake arrived, it had fallen on one side in transport. Norma said, "Ya'll just leave that to me", and the cake and presentation was such a hit. She is fun, feisty and will work hard to make your day exceptional.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Elegant Events 5
    Elegant Events 6
    Elegant Events 7
    Elegant Events 8

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Norma and her crew were amazing! They took off all of the stress from me as a mom of the bride and was so flexible! They rock!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

She was definitely the help I needed! Norma and her team let's me be in charge and have my wedding. She advised me and saved me a ton of money by putting together all of my bouquets and they turned out beautifully! She took my visions and elevated them. Norma kept everything on track and when the wedding time came she was made everything come together and it was perfect! She is a great wedding planner with a lot of sass!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/02/2016

Norma is THE BEST! She went above and beyond for us to make sure our big day went as smooth as possible! Norma and I got together a few months before the wedding and she helped us pick out decorations and table set ups that matched out theme. She brought everything up to Canyon, TX for the wedding, made signs that we needed, set up, tear down, decorated the day before, everything! Definitely would recommend Elegant Events!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Cheyenne · Married on 09/12/2015

Elegant Events by Norma is the way to go!! Everything Norma touches turns out extravagant, professional and all in a timely fashion. She did an absolute phenomenal job on our wedding, couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Meagan · Married on 08/02/2014

Norma not only did our rehearsal dinner for in laws she handled everything for us for the wedding itself.
    She was like working with family. My mom and I was a little worried about hiring a wedding planner but that was money well spent. Norma handled every little detail and the entire weekend went off without any problems at all.....We would highly recommend her....

Sent on 09/01/2017