Event Creators

El Paso, TX
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Event Creators is the best option for a wedding planner in El Paso, Texas! We have 14 years of experience planning and coordinating all kinds of events, and now our focus is wedding planning. We love taking part of a couple's great day and all along the way to the big day. We provide service to LGBT couples and we speak Spanish.

Full planning, partial planning and month of the wedding coordination are part of the services we provide. But we also do corporate and private social events. Reach out to us for any event needs!

HABLAMOS ESPANOL!

¡Event Creators es la mejor opción para tu planeador de bodas en El Paso, Texas! Tenemos más de 14 años planeando y coordinando todo tipo de eventos, y nuestro enfoque ahora son las bodas. Nos encanta ser participes del gran día de una pareja y todo el camino que hay que recorrer hasta el gran día de la boda. Brindamos servicio a parejas LGBT y hablamos español.

La planeación completa, planeación parcial y el mes de la boda son parte de los servicios que brindamos. Pero también hacemos eventos sociales corporativos y privados. ¡Póngase en contacto con nosotros para cualquier necesidad de eventos!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cristina
    Cristina G. Getting married on 10/02/2022

Made the day a breeze

Marilu is the utmost professional. She took care of every detail and gave us peace of mind on our special day. She's awesome and easy to work with. Recommend her a million times over!

Event Creators's reply:

Cristina, thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! Thank you guys for letting me be part of your big day, and for your trust. Your wedding was so fun, we really enjoyed it, and enjoyed working with you guys. I wish you the best in your marriage!
  • Joel
    Joel Q. Married on 12/18/2021

Exceptional

This is from the groom perspective. Marilú was one of the best decisions we took early on our wedding planning. She was always there to support my wife and I, not only with planning but also with any kind of bumps along the way. She was always available, and willing to meet when issues developed. The day on the wedding my wife and I had ZERO worries because she had our back for everything. Everything was nearly perfect and any issues she would fix on the spot no matter what it took. I would say my wedding day the only thing my wife, my guest and myself worried about was having fun and we had tons of it. My wedding was the best day of my life. My future wife had less stress thanks to Marilú. “Happy wife happy life” also applies to groom and bride. 👍🏼

Event Creators's reply:

Joel! Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate you writing this.

You guys and I clicked as soon as we met, and it was meant to be that we would go along together in this ride of wedding planning. I really enjoyed working with you, you guys are wonderful people and easy to work with. Thank you for your trust in me and my work! I appreciate you guys and your beautiful families.

I am so glad that I was able to help you guys with everything I could, and that you felt that relief of having me along your side. I wish you guys the best marriage ever, and tons of love and kids!

With love, Marilu.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 12/18/2021

The absolute best in the business!

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Marilú during our planning process! We had many changes throughout the process of planning our big day because of COVID, but she never once made us feel like it would take away from us having our dream wedding. Through venue and photographer changes to a horrendous last minute dress catastrophe, she always managed to keep my calm and excited. She was always quick to respond to any questions we had and quick to find solutions to any issues we came across. We, along with our families, were actually able to relax on the day of and just fully enjoy getting married because of her. My mom was so shocked and relieved at how little she had to do that day because Marilú had it all handled. I couldn’t recommend her enough!! She really is a godsend. My husband and I not only had the most amazing planner, but have been blessed with her friendship!

Event Creators's reply:

Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much for your review!

Your wedding planning process was definitely a roller coaster because of external factors, but everything was solved and in a better way than the plans A’s we already had set. This is exactly what makes the planning process interesting, and I am so glad that I was with you guys to live all of that together.

Thank you for trusting in me and my work, for relying on me and accepting my support. I am truly blessed to have clients like you guys that become friends, and I am very grateful for that!

It was an honor helping you guys with the planning of your wedding, and I am so glad that you and your beautiful family were able to enjoy your big day!

We’ll be in touch for sure, I’ll see you guys soon!

Love, Marilu