5815 82nd Street Suite #145 Box #230, Lubbock, TX 79424 Map · Phone number

About Eat, Drink and be Marry

Eat, Drink and be Marry is a locally owned and operated professional wedding and event planning and consulting firm serving Lubbock, Texas and the South Plains area. We offer many wedding and event services so that you can enjoy your special day to the fullest without having to worry about any of the details.

At Eat, Drink and be Marry we know just how many details go into planning your special event, and we are prepared to help you achieve your dream day, after all, this is your day, and you should be able to enjoy every second of it! We offer "day-of" services and full wedding planning services. We also provide planning services for private and corporate events. Let us handle any or all of the details so you can be free to Eat, Drink and be Marry, of course!

Visit us at www.EatDrinkAndBeMarry.com for further information!
Follow Eat, Drink and be Marry on

tech field 4
trolley kiss
bride
Eat, Drink and be Marry
julea and brent escort cards
john and colleen departure
5a9ee3e7959482b7 JillLeven 1859 Edit
johnston 566

4 Reviews for Eat, Drink and be Marry

Amy · Married on 07/20/2013

We hired Jill to help us plan our entire wedding. From day one, Jill kept us on the ball and had a to-do list for us to get done at each stage of the wedding planning. Jill is very knowledgable in wedding and event planning and is very organized in everything that she does. She took all the stress of wedding planning away and made it a fun and enjoyable process. She made sure my vision for my wedding was brought to life. The day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and I actually got to enjoy the day!!!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2013

I met Jill at the Lubbock Bridal Fair. I told her I was looking for a certain invitation. She said--I have it. I booked an appointment the next weekend, and it was done!! She was very careful about proof reading before printing, and enclosure cards added to the invitation envelopes were easy to accomplish.
    She was able to enlarge the artwork from the border of the invitation and print it on the envelopes as well. She did a fabulous job for me and was readily available.

Sent on 07/22/2013

If I could put more than 5 stars for Jill with Eat, Drink and be Marry, I would. She did our invitations and THEY WERE PERFECT. She literally sat with me for hours and hours looking through every book she had to find my dream invitations and we finally found them! I had already planned my wedding (I was engaged 2 years) so I hired Jill as my "Day Of" wedding planner and it was the BEST decision I made in regards to my day!! She started two months out, contacting vendors and creating timelines. She was flawless and was even better coordinating everything on my wedding day! It gave me the chance to enjoy getting ready for the wedding and relaxing rather than contacting vendors and figuring everything out! If you don't hire a wedding planner, make room in your budget for a "day of" planner. It'll make your day perfect and it's so worth it! I love JILL!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Eat, Drink and be Marry FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• DJ with TJ
    DJ with TJ Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with Jill of Eat, Drink and be Marry on multiple occasions & she is always a pleasure to work with. She also does an amazing job coordinating the events leading up to the big day & covers all the details on the day of. Every wedding/reception that I have been to that she coordinated has been a success & nothing short of perfection!!! I highly recommend Jill at Eat, Drink and be Marry for your big day!!!

• The Grand Hotel & Ballroom
    The Grand Hotel & Ballroom Hotel Weddings

Jill is such a pleasure to work with and as a vendor it makes my job easier having a coordinator that knows her stuff and I trust. She is such a jem and the passion she has for her job truly shows.

• 5815 82nd Street, Suite #145 Box #230 Lubbock, 79424 See on map