A Night to Remember

Lubbock, TX View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

A Night to Remember is a wedding planning company based out of Lubbock, Texas. Prior to starting this business, Tammy worked with many brides in the West Texas area since 1990. She also co-owned Music to the Maxx. She began to notice a lack of leadership in the company, which led couples to be stressed. When she saw this need for a true, professional wedding planner in the West Texas area, Tammy went on to obtain her Wedding Planner Certification in 2008 through Weddings Beautiful Worldwide.

A Night to Remember offers couples full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Tammy is a passionate wedding planner who genuinely enjoys spending her time taking care of the couples she works with. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7
    Jessica H. Married on 07/09/2021

Perfection!

Spirit Ranch Wedding Venue in Lubbock Texas would like to recognize Tammy with A Night To Remember. Tammy was the planner out here this past weekend and she and her team did an amazing job! Tammy made sure that the day was perfect and special for the couple and family down to every last detail. Thank You Tammy for making it so easy for us LOL! We would highly recommend A Night Remember by Tammy!

Spirit Ranch
    Kandace Married on 07/16/2016
    Tammy was well organized and allowed us to have the night of our dreams. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner.
    Kristen Married on 09/30/2017
    Tammy is phenomenal! We booked her about nine months before our wedding and what initially drew me to her was her enthusiasm. She ALWAYS has a great attitude which is extremely helpful during the planning process. I know for me there were several times that I became stressed or something didn't go right and Tammy was always there with encouragement and helped calm me down. She helped so much before the wedding and took care of everything on the day of. Before the big day, she let us bring all of our decorations to her so that we wouldn't have to worry about getting everything there the morning of. That was SO helpful. And she was always a phone call or a text away for any questions I had the entire nine months we worked with her. We also had several meetings with her to go over all the details. On the day of our wedding, she kept us on time and kept everyone organized and honestly I didn't have to worry about a thing. Because of her, I have the BEST memories from my wedding. It WAS the best day of my life thanks to Tammy handling everything behind the scenes. I would highly recommend her for her joyful personality and her professionalism and for all of her help. She is very credible (she runs Lubbock's biggest bridal show), and if you are considering getting a wedding coordinator, you should definitely get Tammy. You won't be disappointed :)

Real Weddings

• Braden & Kari
    35 photos · 10/08/2017

3226 87th Street Lubbock, TX, 79423
806-686-3968
Location of (A Night to Remember)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding