A Night to Remember Reviews

4 | Lubbock, TX

4 Reviews for A Night to Remember

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Tammy is phenomenal! We booked her about nine months before our wedding and what initially drew me to her was her enthusiasm. She ALWAYS has a great attitude which is extremely helpful during the planning process. I know for me there were several times that I became stressed or something didn't go right and Tammy was always there with encouragement and helped calm me down. She helped so much before the wedding and took care of everything on the day of. Before the big day, she let us bring all of our decorations to her so that we wouldn't have to worry about getting everything there the morning of. That was SO helpful. And she was always a phone call or a text away for any questions I had the entire nine months we worked with her. We also had several meetings with her to go over all the details. On the day of our wedding, she kept us on time and kept everyone organized and honestly I didn't have to worry about a thing. Because of her, I have the BEST memories from my wedding. It WAS the best day of my life thanks to Tammy handling everything behind the scenes. I would highly recommend her for her joyful personality and her professionalism and for all of her help. She is very credible (she runs Lubbock's biggest bridal show), and if you are considering getting a wedding coordinator, you should definitely get Tammy. You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/15/2017

Toia · Married on 10/08/2016

If you need some stress relief from planning because of a demanding job or other obligations, A Night to Remember is for you. She will do anything she can to help relieve stress. She's extremely helpful in keeping you organized for all wedding needs. She has great connections to vendors and different wedding needs.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/14/2018

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Tammy did a great job planning my daughter's wedding. I certainly could not have done it without her. The night went very smooth. She did great the day of and had all the vendors lined out. Certainly money well spent. Thank you Tammy!!

Sent on 07/23/2018