EarthMark Photography Reviews

EarthMark Photography 6
EarthMark Photography 7
  • Evan

Evan L Vogel · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible professionals, photographers, and humans

Dana and Vince are phenomenal! We could not be more pleased with our wedding photos. From our initial call to engagement photos to our wedding day, they exceeded our expectations. Throughout the planning process, they were responsive, easy to connect with, and fun! They were accommodating to our day-of wedding schedule and took photos are three locations with lots of different groups and requests. Dana and Vince were calm and engaging - the exact type of energy we were looking. The photos capture so many moments and feelings without looking posed or corny. If you have an outdoor ceremony or reception they are fantastic at capturing the trees and light. Besides being amazing at their work, Dana and Vince are just cool people who are fun to be with. Do not look any further for a photographer - Earthmark is it!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding and Engagement Photos

We instantly knew Vince and Dana were the perfect photographers for us! Other photographers we interviewed didn't even have the time to meet us in advance and Dana and Vince insisted on meeting us in person before we made our final decision. They even drove to meet us at Starbucks in York PA, where it was closer for us (not them) to meet, and they purchased our drinks- they didn't even seem to mind that mine was a little complicated! They brought samples of their work and genuinely seemed to love each other and their craft! They also made it super easy to have photos taken of you...which was very, very scary for us at first! It was like having a friend, who owns a very expensive camera, take your photos for you. It was really that easy! If you are wondering or worried about money- don't! It is definately an investment but it will be the best one you make. We initially had $1,500 set aside for photos and we realized we were just being foolish. You can not skimp on your wedding photographers... it is not like you can plan the day over and try again if you pick the wrong people. An inexpensive (or cheap in my eyes) photographer could cram you into a 2 hour slot before they move onto their next money making event. It will stress you out and it will show on your face in the photos- wasted money and effort in the end. Go with Dana and Vince- it is worth every penny and every memory. They truly care about the quality they provide. We can not recommend a better couple to help you memorialize the best day of your life! ♡

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Wolfe · Married on 11/24/2018

Most beautiful wedding photos from a stellar team

Vince and Dana are a husband and wife team and were incredible to work with. From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, they were responsive and helpful. Most importantly, the photos from both turned out stunning. We get so many compliments and are so happy that our memories from the wedding will be saved in such a beautiful way. Highly recommend Dana and Vince!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    EarthMark Photography 8
    EarthMark Photography 9
    EarthMark Photography 10
    EarthMark Photography 11
    EarthMark Photography 12

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Earthmark photography. Dana and Vince are kind, laid back and wonderfully skilled in their profession. It is clear this is not only their area of expertise, but something they love to do. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with them. The "photoshoot" for both events were relaxed and fun, enabling them to capture candid moments with natural light. We can't recommend them enough! Their blog and instagram page speaks for itself. Thank you, Dana and Vince.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Hillary · Married on 11/05/2017

Seriously, don't wait another second to hire Earthmark Photography. It will be the best decision you make for your wedding, I promise! Dana & Vince are so fun and friendly, and SO incredibly talented. They made us feel so comfortable, and our engagement and wedding photos are honestly amazing, better than I ever imagined they would be. I am so glad we chose Earthmark Photography and that we have these photos to cherish forever!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    EarthMark Photography 19
    EarthMark Photography 20
    EarthMark Photography 21

Breanna · Married on 07/03/2017

Wow! I cannot say enough positive things about Dana and Vince. From the very moment I stumbled upon them in search of the PERFECT wedding photographer, I knew they were the ones for us! An adventurous, enthusiastic, artistic, sweet couple, who just so happens to enjoy nature and travel as much as my Husband and I do. They truly are the perfect match for us as photographers, and friends. They not only captured natural and intimate moments with my husband, but also incorporated the landscapes and natural beauty of the setting. As nature lovers, this was of utmost importance. On another note, I'm pretty sure they are actually magicians, because I never knew we could look so good!

Every step was easy with Dana and Vince. When the four of us met over coffee, we instantly clicked. Before we knew it we were planning our engagement shoot in Zion National Park, which worked out great since we live in California. We and everyone we know (who saw our pictures) were blown away by our engagement photos. From a couple who wasn't necessarily interested in doing an engagement shoot, we are so happy we did. It not only gave us an opportunity to see what it's like being photographed, but also allowed us to get to know Dana and Vince better, and we got the most AMAZING photos!

Communication was always easy and prompt with Dana and Vince. They did everything they said they would do and more. On our wedding day they made sure that we kept on schedule while seeming to catch literally EVERY moment! They are professional, friendly and FUN. We were always laughing! They made sure we and all of our guests were comfortable. There were never any awkward moments. They helped us into natural poses, and more importantly captured the moments in between. Every photo looks genuine, and everyone comments on how "happy" we look. My family and friends were just as impressed, saying "the photographers were everywhere!" Dana and Vince were the best decision we made in wedding planning!

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Dylan

Dylan · Married on 05/20/2017

Dana and Vince are absolutely amazing to work with! Right from the beginning, after meeting them for coffee, we knew that they were going to both capture the beauty and joy of our wedding day and contribute to our celebration just by being there with their charismatic personalities that make it feel like you've known them for years. For our engagement photos, Dana emailed me letting me know that they were going to be on a road trip in Colorado and asked if we could meet in the middle (we live in New Mexico). This was amazing because 1) they were able to accommodate us living so far away and not being able to travel back to PA for a photo shoot, and 2) they chose the most gorgeous location! This proved to be a great way for all of us to get to know one another and helped us feel more comfortable with Dana and Vince prior to the big day. We also ordered a photo album from them for out engagement photos, which was very easy, and turned out beautifully.
    On our wedding day, as expected, Dana and Vince did an amazing job of helping everyone to feel comfortable and natural in the process of capturing our bride/groom portraits, bridal party and family photos. They kept everyone on track and helped things move along efficiently. Most importantly, they truly captured the essence of our entire wedding day, including "getting ready," portraits, the ceremony, the set-up/decorations, the reception, and our epic dance party! Looking at the photos has brought us back to relive the magic of our wedding day, and we look forward to treasuring and reminiscing well into our marriage. A big part of this was their willingness to be there for most of the day, not setting any strict time limits on their services.
    Throughout the whole process of working together, Dana and Vince were excellent at communicating and staying in touch, and finding out what we wanted for our wedding day. Bottom line- Dana and Vince are a fantastic photography duo, and we would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Dana and Vince are the most incredible photographers to work with. From their awesome personalities to their beyond talented eyes to capture the true essence of our engagement and wedding photos-- they make it SO easy for the couple. I CANNOT recommend them enough. Every guest at our wedding kept saying how great they were that they were ALL over the place getting all the shots. It's a dream you want to relive and they really allow you to feel how it felt on that special day from their photos. I want to be BFF's with them! BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER - thank you again guys!!! ♥

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

Photography was one of the most important, if not THE most important, aspect of our wedding, so I spent a lot of time searching for just the right photographers. I am so happy that we found Earthmark Photography! I can not say enough about just how wonderful Vince and Dana are! Not only is their style unique, but their work is absolutely beautiful. The way they captured our relationship in the engagement pictures and the story of our wedding was everything I could have hoped for and more. Vince and Dana, aside from great photographers, are gems. They made us feel relaxed and comfortable during the shoots. Dana even offered me the shirt off her back when I had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction during our engagement photos! They are fun and easy going which made both the engagement shoot and wedding day a breeze. The photos we received back were breath taking! They told our story beautifully and I could not be happier with the outcome. Thanks to them, we now have amazing photos to remember our special day and some great new friends as well! You will not be disappointed with your decision should you choose to book them!

Sent on 05/04/2017

NANCY · Married on 10/15/2016

As mother of the bride, I have never seen my daughter more relaxed in front of the camera. Dana and Vince brought creativity, gentle professionalism, good humor and tons of talent! The resulting photos are stunning. I can't thank them, or recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Shannon449

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked Earthmark photography as we booked our venue. Dana and Vince came to visit the venue with us so they could get some early ideas and meet us. They are so nice! Our engagement pictures were amazing, and we just got our sneak peek pics back from the wedding (our wedding was 10/8, got sneak peek 10/9) and they are gorgeous!! so excited to see the rest. They got everything done in good timing, and got all the picture groupings we wanted. we saw them getting great pics of all the fun on the dance floor too. A friend of mine who got married a month before noted that she was jealous that our photographers were noticeably getting the action since she barely saw hers during the reception. So great to work with! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2016

I spent a lot of time shopping around for photographers. We met with a lot of independent photographers and companies trying to get our business. Everything was just wrong. We didn't connect to anyone. I was so frustrated at the whole process before we met with Earthmark. We wanted people that really understood our vision and could relate to us. Dana and Vince were an instant match for us. They just got us. They were super helpful in the planning process, flexible, and amazing to work with. They both have different visions and styles of photography so you really get a complete set of photos in the end. I can't say enough good things about them professionally or personally. Mason and I are awkward in front of the camera. They walked us through everything and did everything they could to make our smiles and laughter genuine. Our wedding and engagement photos were absolutely gorgeous. Dana even did some boudoir photos for me to give to my fiance that turned out fabulous as well. They're both just such amazing talented people. Honestly we've found photographers for life. 110% the best choice you can make is hiring this wonderful couple to capture your day.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Earthmark Photography. I met Dana and Vince through a mutual friend. I knew their work was incredible and right after I got engaged, I picked my wedding date based on their availability. They're such fun, laid back people who have this amazing ability to make you feel at ease during times of intense stress. My guests commented on how efficient they were without being abrupt or bossy-that takes skill! They were great when I had random last-minute picture ideas and when some of our family members made requests for shots as well.
    Their turnaround time is impressive. Our engagement pictures took very little time to get back to us and they had a few preview shots up the day AFTER my wedding. I would highly recommend this duo to anyone looking for top-notch talent and good company at your wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2016

We are so happy with Earthmark and our absolutely beautiful engagement and wedding photos. Their use of natural lighting and framing has created some beautiful & stunning shots that take us back to the special day each time we look at them. They were able to capture all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. We love showing them off to our friends and family!

Dana and Vince are fantastic to work with. They are super down to earth and fun, yet professional and timely. It was an absolute pleasure to getting to know them. They got to know us as a couple and all the small intricacies of our wedding and the results are just phenomenal! Their outstanding work clearly speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Vince and Dana are both phenomenal photographers! They both have a very artistic eye and a keen attention to detail that results in amazing photographs. I was well aware of how great their posed photos were, however I didn't know how awesome their candids would be until I got all of my wedding photos back. They caught some epic moments! Based on what I had seen of their work prior to my wedding, I had very high expectations and Vince and Dana exceeded them. I would recommend them to anyone. I have so many photos to treasure and not enough walls to hang them on!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Heather · Married on 04/30/2016

Dana and Vince did a spectacular job photographing our wedding ceremony and portraits. The ceremony shots turned out fantastic, catching all those little moments that easily could have slipped by. They facilitated the family portraits in such a way that it was a positive experience (and efficient!). Our couples portraits were my personal favorite, as Vince and Dana had already "scoped out" the venue and picked some really unique and beautiful locations that were all close by the ceremony and reception sites. I loved how they coached us through some of the planned shots in a fun way, but also caught some of our best portraits in those moments in between the poses and were super flexible when we had some of our own ideas. Thank you Earthmark for capturing the beauty and fun of our wedding day!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Katiw · Married on 04/09/2016

Dana and Vince are wonderful to work with and be around. Their ease and knowledge of making everyone comfortable behind the camera is remarkable. They seem like magicians making an appearance when they are needed for those special moments, but also amazing at making sure they are not the center of attention.

Sent on 06/19/2016

They were awesome to work with! They even suggested the beautiful location of Sachs Covered bridge for the wedding. The photos came out amazingly! I would highly suggest them.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lan · Married on 09/06/2015

Dana and Vince are very pleasant to work with. They made us feel comfortable in front of the lenses although we are both known as camera shy people. We got all our photos in a very short amount of time and love their style.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Dana and Vince were wonderfully amazing. I have had the absolute pleasure of knowing Dana since she was a kid and being able to see her creativity blossom into what it is today and I'm telling ya, it's something amazing! I've just gotten back the sneak peek and I'm already absolutely thrilled, as I knew I would be! It's strange and fun to see someone whom I've known for so long be so professional and amazing at what she does. Vince, you were awesome too :)

Sent on 08/30/2015

Vicky · Married on 08/22/2015

Dana and Vince are absolutely phenomenal wedding photographers! We had a wonderful experience with them on our wedding day. They are incredibly professional and are a pleasure to work with. Not only do they take amazing photos, but their photo turnaround time was incredibly fast! They gave us so many amazing photos and even sent a personalized gift with a handful of nice prints. We cannot recommend EarthMark Photography enough! We will treasure our wedding photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kelley and Dan · Married on 08/08/2015

Dana and Vince were great to work with. They are laid back and flexible, yet very professional as well. They also take amazing pictures! They listen to what you want and make sure to capture those shots. They were there to capture every moment throughout the day. We cannot say enough good things about them and have already recommended them to all of our friends.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Gina · Married on 06/28/2015

Dana and Vince had such beautiful energy and made our wedding day so relaxed. They captured such amazing images, the only problem we have is narrowing down our favorites. We couldn't be happier and would absolutely recommend their work to anyone. Thanks again for the entire experience!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Johannah · Married on 04/18/2015

EarthMark Photography took my wedding photos, and they did such an amazing Job! We had originally hired another photographer, but that one ended up being totally unreliable leaving us without a photographer only two weeks before our wedding. We contacted Vince and Dana, and luckily they still had our date free. They worked with us, even within our short time frame, to make sure we got everything we wanted (including a TON of photos of our large family), and they were so calming to work with. Knowing that they were capturing every special moment really put me at ease on my wedding day. They really helped our day be extra special and wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for photographer!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I married October 4, 2014. As we are nearing our 3 year anniversary, I was sitting here looking at our wedding photos and I am just in awe of how perfect they are. I never get tired of seeing them, and they truly capture every single moment from our special day (even the moments I didn't think we're important at the time). Dana and Vince were absolutely magnificent to work with. They are so kind and they really care about you and making your day special. They went above and beyond to get the perfect shots, both the ones I requested and the ones they just had an "eye" for. As the bride, I worked more with Dana as she was there to capture me and my bridesmaids getting ready before the wedding. At one point she asked if she could take my dress outside because she saw a beautiful tree where she could hang my dress to get some photos of it before I put it on. I thought for a second then immediately said yes. I trusted her wholeheartedly (and a bride trusting someone to take their dress outside to hang in a tree speaks volumes!). She brought the dress back without a spot on it, and the photos she took of it are beautiful! I will never get tired of looking at our wedding photos and reliving that day through the story the photos tell. I could go on and on about how wonderful it was to work with EarthMark Photography but if you book them, you'll experience it for yourself!

Sent on 07/12/2017