Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for E.J. the D.J.

8 E.J. the D.J. Reviews

Now I will admit I'm going back a few years, 16 to be exact. We were married in July of 2001, and had no idea about any DJs. We stumbled upon EJ and words cannot express how great he was. He worked with us to make sure he had all the music we wanted (01 don't forget so we still used CDs!) And it was a very broad spectrum, pop, classic rock, Sinatra, Buffett, country, classical, you name it we wanted it! Also had some very specific "do NOT play under any circumstances (Macarena, Electric Slide, YMCA)" and again he couldn't have been better. Music was always appropriate for the situation, reserved during intros and dinner and immediately got everyone on the floor after the plates were cleared. The best endorsement I can give is not only do people still tell us how ours was the best wedding they were ever at, but he also got several jobs from guests at our wedding to perform at theirs. All these years later it was still the best wedding I've ever been to, and not just because it was my own. Thanks EJ!

Profile Picture Jason, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great. Soft music during dinner then fun stuff later.

Profile Picture Shirley, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very creative, enthusiastic, awesome dance and music skills. Really knows how to get people on the dance floor. Found the songs we wanted and was a extreme pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture maura, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very open to a variety of music at our reception and our DJ put together a great list of songs to play. Guest requests were followed through on and the DJ was able to keep the guests on the dance floor all night. I highly recommend using this service. We did not have E.J. however our DJ still did a great job!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/16/10, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We went in not having specific dance songs chosen to be played at the wedding. We only requested that there be no country. The DJ put together a great list of songs for the whole night. Someone requested mid reception to play some 80s and some music the older people would know better, and the DJ changed direction no problem. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 10/2/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

EJ the DJ was a perfect choice for our reception. He came highly recommended from a few people we know and we were definitely pleased with his services. He played all the right songs without us having to provide a list and the dance floor was full all night long!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/21/09, 5 Reviews
4.7

The DJ we got was very good, however I had requested EJ about a year before the wedding and was promised EJ. I was disappointed when one of his "people" showed up to do the wedding. Like I said, the guy who came did a good job.. just annoyed I wasn't told in advance EJ would not be there.

Profile Picture Judy, 10/10/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ. Played all of the songs we wanted, and none of the ones we didn't. Very proffesional and personalable. Would recommend to anyone in the area looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/07, 5 Reviews