Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stevie Ray Entertainment

Your event is important to you, which makes every event important to us.
North East Pennsylvania's premier entertainment service.

Thank you for visiting Stevie Ray Entertainment.  As the premier entertainment service in NE Pennsylvania, we pride ourselves in our ability to make sure your event is a memorable one.

Stevie Ray has been entertaining crowds since 1988, and performing at Weddings, School Dances, Proms, Sweet 16's as well as just about every other event you could think of since 1993.

We look forward to hearing from you.  You can reach us at (610) 393-6526, or you may also contact us by email at info@stevierayentertainment.com.

If you are not familiar with our company, and your fist contact with us is here at Wedding Wire:  We would be pleased to hear from you.  Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (6)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)

Stevie Ray provided musical entertainment at our annual company event at the Chateau Resort at Camelback Ski Lodge. This was the second year we used them and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Very professional, responsive, and accommodating.

Profile Picture William, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stevie Ray Entertainment was one of best vendors we worked with. Incredibly responsive and flexible. The planning assistance that SRE provided for us was SO helpful, especially because we weren't really getting it from other vendors. We decided later in the planning process to hire a professional DJ. I was nervous about it because our song choices were very specific. SRE delivered 100% and many of our guests couldn't say enough about how the music and DJ were the best they've heard! The sound quality and lighting were excellent. I would recommend Stevie Ray Entertainment to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Stevie Ray Entertainment is amazing. I could not have asked for a better DJ. He kept me informed of what was happening next and played music that got everyone up and dancing.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1316540248856 uplighting
220x220 sq 1284121925658 stevie2

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Stevie Ray Entertainment offers top quality service for your wedding day. As a Wedding Coordinator at the Mauch CHunk Ballroom (as well as an independent Planner) I am very picky about who I recommend to my couples and Stevie Ray gets my recommendation EVERY time! I have worked many events with him and he is professional and his packages , lighting, music and how he works a crowd is fantastic.

Wonderful to work with, total pro, awesome lighting set ups, and rockin DJ!

We have worked with Stevie several times over the years and it is always a great party and he is a true professional. We do ask our clients about their wedding vendors after the wedding when they are picking up their photos. All of our clients have always been happy with Stevie Ray

Events