Stevie Ray Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Christina
    Christina Y. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!

Stevie was the most amazing entertainer! He knew what the crowd was looking for and everyone had such a great night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! You can reach out to me directly if you have any questions! AMAZING!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/01/2021

What a great night!

So many of my friends used Stevie Ray Entertainment in the past so, I knew we were in for an amazing night. From the beginning, communication was easy! Stevie listened to our ideas and gave us even better ones we would not have thought of. One of our guests' favorite parts of the evening was the "round table" photo opportunity suggested by Stevie himself! Everyone had a fun night which was led by and made possible by great music and personality! Would recommend to anyone!
    Mallory Married on 10/11/2019

Accommodating and Reasonable!

Stevie Ray Entertainment was absolutely wonderful to work with! SRE kept my husband and I in the loop about everything, and was very active in aiding in planning our wedding. He was super accommodating to work with being that we live out of the area. FaceTime phone calls were perfect and saved us so much time! Even with our eclectic music request, SRE was able to piece together the musical vision that we had for our wedding. As an added bonus, the photo both was an absolute hit and we loved checking out all of our images! We cannot thank SRE enough for making our day so special!
  • Kevin
    Kevin K. Married on 06/15/2019

Stevie Ray Entertainment is a must for any wedding!

Steve and his team were amazing all night long! From the songs that were played, to the photo booth, to the fun and upbeat enthusiasm that Steve had as the emcee for our wedding. He surely kept the party going and would gladly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for an amazing DJ for their wedding.
    Adrienne Married on 10/27/2018

Great to work with, awesome music, amazing price!

Working with Stevie Ray Entertainment was absolutely the best choice that I made while planning my wedding! He was very helpful with any questions or requests that my husband and I had, he was great to communicate with, my guests loved the selection of music he had, the lighting was just perfect, and he was well organized and very professional. The best part was how reasonable the pricing was! He was able to travel to the Lehigh Valley for the wedding which was awesome as well. I highly suggest using his services as a DJ!!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was our honor to perform at your Wedding. You had one of the most memorable Wedding Ceremonies I have ever seen.
    Cj Married on 09/22/2018
    Stevie Ray was so easy to work with throughout the process. We live out of the area, and he was easy to communicate with via phone/email, and sent us frequent updates leading up to our big day. On the wedding day, he was in constant communication with the bride/groom/on-site event manager. Stevie Ray provided audio for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, both to perfection. The volume for multiple mics at the ceremony was perfect, including all of the music. Everyone really enjoyed the mix of songs at the reception, and the entrances/various formal dances went off without a hitch. Stevie Ray was also open to requests from guests, and kept to our Play/Do Not Playlists. The lighting, including under-table lighting for our high tops around the dance floor, were great. Would recommend him for anyone's celebration.

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thank you CJ for choosing SRE to be a part of your special day. Your cocktail reception was great, and we loved how unique your wedding was. Thank you so much for the kind words, and all of the best from us to you and Danielle.
  • Justin and Cassandra
    Justin A. Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful DJ!!!

My husband and I used used Stevie Ray as our DJ for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the service that he provided for us. He was a great DJ and really made our wedding day very special!! He was very informative, easy to work with, reliable and all around a great person and DJ to work with. We are happy with how he kept everyone on the dance floor during the wedding and really kept the nice going smoothly. We would definitely recommend him to anyone to be a DJ, especially for wedding! We can't thank him enough for his wonderful DJ service!!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Justin and Cassandra, you are a special couple, and we wish you all the best for your lives together.
    Liz Married on 09/02/2018
    Our day was amazing due in part to Stevie! He made Ben and my day awesome and kept us in the loop on everything. All of our guests had a wonderful time and still a month later are still commenting on how awesome the music and dj were!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Hi Liz, thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your big day. I especially loved the custom monogram we did for you. Ben's artwork turned into an awesome lighting design.
    Craig Married on 07/27/2018
    Steve was amazing to work with, he played all that we requested and filled everything in between with music that allowed our guest to dance all night long.

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Craig thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoyed being a part of your day as much as your guests enjoyed dancing the night away.
    Michelle Married on 07/27/2018
    He did an amazing job at my wedding! Let me put it this way, our dance floor was never empty. I highly recommend him! :)

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your Wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of the success of your big day.
    Danielle Married on 06/30/2018
    From the very start, Stevie wanted to make sure that my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. He showed us examples of his various services but not once did I feel pressured to purchase any package or do anything extra. He also let us know of some of the discounts he offers for first responders, teachers, etc. In our final meeting to go over the song lists, he played every single one for us to make sure that it is what we wanted and made amazing recommendations when he sensed that I was hesitant about a few. On the big day, Stevie and Bill (his helper for the day) continued to make sure that our day was beyond special and let me tell you, our friends and family were so sad when it ended. I would recommend Stevie Ray Entertainment to everyone for any occasion!!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Danielle, You and your guests were troopers dealing with the heat, and still having a great time. When you have wonderful clients, it makes our job look easy.
    Kimmy Married on 06/15/2018
    Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. We got so many compliments on how fun the wedding was and we owe it to Stevie Ray!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Kimmy, It was our pleasure. You were great to work for, and we wish you and Ben all the best in the future.
    Karen Married on 05/19/2018
    You guys were wonderful. I really can’t say enough on how great the day played out. I would highly recommend you to anyone.

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Karen. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t as pleasant as you could hope for. We are thankful to be a part of the Wedding.
    Jessica Married on 04/28/2018
    My husband and I used Stevie Ray for our 5/27/18 wedding in Pennsylvania. Initially, we switched venues and Stevie Ray worked with us, and moved to our new venue without upping the price. He was always very responsive to any e-mails. Since my husband and I lived out of state, Stevie Ray accommodated us and our meeting prior to the wedding was done via skype. The entertainment at our wedding reception was phenomenal. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We even went to a wedding a few weeks after ours where he was the DJ, so we got to experience him twice!! And his photo booth at that wedding was so fun too. I would absolutely recommend booking him for your wedding, or any other event!! Thanks Stevie Ray!!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, it was our pleasure to be a small part of the success of yr special day. Thank you for the kind words,and hopefully we get to see you at another Wedding again soon.
  • W
    William Married on 12/01/2017
    Stevie Ray provided musical entertainment at our annual company event at the Chateau Resort at Camelback Ski Lodge. This was the second year we used them and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Very professional, responsive, and accommodating.
    Lauren Married on 10/27/2017
    Stevie Ray Entertainment was one of best vendors we worked with. Incredibly responsive and flexible. The planning assistance that SRE provided for us was SO helpful, especially because we weren't really getting it from other vendors. We decided later in the planning process to hire a professional DJ. I was nervous about it because our song choices were very specific. SRE delivered 100% and many of our guests couldn't say enough about how the music and DJ were the best they've heard! The sound quality and lighting were excellent. I would recommend Stevie Ray Entertainment to anyone!

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

It is so humbling when we receive reviews like this. We work very hard to make sure our clients have the best experience possible, and when we receive a review like this, it tells us we are successful in that goal. To be honest when I first spoke with Lauren and she explained her vision, I was not 100% that we were what she was looking for, but I told her I would reach out to see if we could pull together what she wanted. It makes everything worth while to know that we met and exceeded her expectations of what a "Wedding DJ" is.
    Alexis Married on 09/16/2017
    Stevie Ray Entertainment is amazing. I could not have asked for a better DJ. He kept me informed of what was happening next and played music that got everyone up and dancing.

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Working with wonderful couples makes our job easy. Thank you for allowing us to contribute to your special day, and for the kind words.
    Stevie Ray
    Erin Married on 08/18/2017
    Stevie did such an amazing job at our reception. Very easy to work with and contact. The flow of the night was perfect, and the uplighting really did add an elegant touch to the evening. We had guests ranging from 96 to a 7 month old baby, and everyone had huge smiles from all the fun & dancing! Affordable, and well worth it! We can't thank you enough!
    Lauren Married on 08/05/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Stevie. He was so helpful from day one, and treated us with such care and attention that we felt very comfortable and happy with the entertainment for our wedding. He took time in our consultation to make sure we would be getting exactly what we wanted. He requested to come to our Rehearsal, even though he wasn't expected, so he could better preparations to do his job well. The day of the wedding was filled with bumps and hiccups from other vendors, and Stevie was cool and calm throughout it all and kept checking up on us at our reception; he actually had his assistant run out to retrieve an item that another vendor forgot to deliver for us. That's the definition of going above and beyond for your customer. He was so flexible all night as hiccups in timing occurred and always worked through them with the calm demeanor that he has. THANK YOU STEVIE! You rock.

Stevie Ray Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We love nothing more than doing everything we can to be sure our clients have a stress free memorable day.
    Adrienne Married on 06/10/2017
    Stevie and his team did a fantastic job for our wedding! Very professional and organized and knew how to keep our guests happy and dancing. He was very organized leading up to the wedding and guided us through the whole planning process and was very responsive and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
  • Tamara
    Tamara Married on 10/29/2016
    We had such a blast with Stevie Ray as our D.J. He knew how to keep the crowd happy and I've had so many compliments after the wedding on what an amazing job he did. He is very flexible and is quite easygoing. Whenever we had a question, he always responded through email or phone promptly and usually within 24 hours. Overall, he is a great guy to work with and he really knows how to get a party started!
    Juland Married on 08/20/2016
    Stevie did a phenomenal job with coordinating when to play songs, the lighting and knowing how to get the dance floor hopping. He is very flexible with scheduling and is well organized. The life of the party comes from the DJ and Stevie exceeded our expectations. He made our special day one to remember. We would highly recommend him for any event. Thanks again!
    Marybeth Married on 07/15/2016
    Stevie Ray was an exceptional DJ. He was helpful and patient throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. He was very outgoing and easy to work with. He responded quickly every time we needed to get in touch with him or when we had a question. He did a great job planning the music list before hand with us and was very organized. He paid very close attention to detail. We met with him a month before our wedding at his studio. He was very knowledgeable with music, uplighting, and monograms. He truly did an amazing job guiding us through the whole process and every detail of our reception. During the reception, everything was on track and absolutely perfect. He kept our guests dancing the whole night!!! We had so many people ask us about him afterwards because they couldn't stop complimenting his work. Our guests still rave about our wedding. After the wedding, the whole town heard how much fun it was and I give all of that credit to Stevie Ray for keeping our guests of all ages dancing the night away. I still can't go to our local grocery store without running into someone that heard about how much fun our wedding was. Not only did he do an amazing job before and during our wedding, but he even went above and beyond and sent us pictures and videos he created after the wedding!!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. One of my bridesmaids is getting married this year and she knew right away to book Stevie Ray because of how amazing he was at our wedding. I highly recommend him!!!! I have seen many other DJs at weddings and Stevie Ray definitely stands out.
    Megan Married on 06/11/2016
    Stevie Ray was the DJ for my wedding in June 2016. From the start of the planning process, Stevie Ray played an integral role. He is an absolute pleasure to work with - he responds to questions and emails/phone calls in a timely fashion. Stevie Ray also gives great input - he helped us think about important details that often get overlooked in the planning process. For the actual wedding, Stevie Ray did an excellent job. He played a variety of music that was requested by my husband and I as well as adjusted music based on the preferences of our guests. Stevie Ray also did a fantastic job in terms of helping along the wedding schedule - special dances, cake cutting, etc. He communicated well with our wedding coordinator and photographer, which is an important part of the role of a DJ. Overall, I would highly recommend Stevie Ray for any DJ event.
    Julie Married on 06/11/2016
    I had my first experience with SREntertainment when I was in my friends wedding. I knew that I needed them for mine that was in less then 2 months! Stevie was awesome! He's so professional and got back to my emails or calls within 1 day! You wont be disappointed!