• Pricing
  • Deals 1

About KC Sound

With all the planning involved in the months ahead, one of the most difficult aspects may be the search for entertainment. Since 1998, I have had the privilege of personally providing DJ entertainment at over 330 weddings, with more than half of those coming since 2013.

As your DJ, I will handle your entertainment needs myself, from our first email to your last song. When you arrive at the reception, I will greet your wedding party and arrange the order of introduction. From there I will go by the itinerary that we composed together. My personality will be very professional. I am not one to put on a fuzzy hat or feather boa, nor will I be leading any trains around the room or pulling your guests onto the dance floor. I feel that your guests are there to see you, not me. I will do my job from behind the scenes, reading the crowd and taking their requests, and coordinating with the venue manager and photographer to make sure everything goes as planned. Below is a list of services and prices for your consideration:

5-Hour Reception $1200

Starts with the cocktail hour

Wireless mics for toasts

LED dance lighting

Online planning

Text requests for your guests

Customized introductions

**Overtime will be billed at the rate of $80/half hour. Prior approval from the venue is required.

Ceremony $200

Music as your guests arrive

Customized processional

Sound active during dancing

Special: $600 for 24 lights

Save $200 when you rent 18 and get 6 free

Custom Monogram $200

Projected on wall or floor

Catalog templates to choose

Option to design your own

Video Projector $100

Project slideshow you create

Background music provided

Project on my screen

Project on a wall

Once you decide to have me as your wedding DJ, simply fill out an online quote request. A digital contract will be created and stored on a secure website for you, and you will receive a link to that website to digitally sign your contract and make your first payment of $400 via PayPal or check. Your remaining balance will be split into two equal payments due three months and two weeks, respectively, prior to your wedding day. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call or text me at 570-337-4906 or email me at keithcremer@gmail.com. You can find more information at www.kcsound.com or read my online reviews on Google or Wedding Wire.

Thank you for considering me in your wedding planning.

Keith Cremer

KC Sound 5
  • Natali

Natali Sue Prindle · Married on 11/02/2019

Keith is a fantastic DJ!

My husband and I hired Keith to be our wedding DJ for our November 2, 2019 wedding, and we do not regret it!! Keith was very diligent about planning for our wedding and following whatever plan/vision we had laid out, as well as offering his own experience and input. He is very professional and has a great DJ voice, which we loved! We ended up on a bit of a time crunch, yet had a very extensive list of songs we wanted to hear, and Keith did his best to play a good amount of them while still keeping the party going and making us happy! A few people requested songs and even though he told them he had a pretty strict list to stick to, he still found a way to add those requests in. We can't say enough good about Keith and would hire him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 11/20/2019

KC Sound's reply:

Natali & Brandon~ Thank you for introducing me The Carriage House and the Celtic band, both firsts for me. Your reception forced me to get out of my comfort zone and expand my skillset as a DJ, which benefit both me and future clients. I am glad I was able to keep your dance floor packed until the end and give you both the wedding reception you wanted. -Keith

Slavik Borisov · Married on 10/19/2019

Keith did an awesome job!

Keith was awesome! He was very thorough and willing to work with any requests we had. He helped us organize some reception event flow and was very helpful with his past experiences. His website was easy to use and made organization of events go much smoother. He’s done 100’s of weddings and it shows. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

KC Sound's reply:

Lyndsi & Slavik ~ What a wonderful day that was!!!! You two deserve all the credit in the world thanks to your detailed planning. No way that ceremony and reception are that big of a success without your shared vision. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. -Keith

KC Sound Pricing

KC Sound Price Rates

KC Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KC Sound 1
    Half Off Uplighting

This offer is for any new Wedding Wire booking made between June 21, 2019 and September 21, 2019. Add uplighting to your wedding package at a 50% discount. Three uplights are now $50 instead of $100. 12 uplights are now $200 instead of $400. To receive this discount, make sure you mention you saw it on Wedding Wire when inquiring.

• 1st Choice DJ Service
    1st Choice DJ Service Wedding DJs

Keith is one of he best in the business.

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson
    Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

It was a pleasure working with Keith for Samantha and Jeff's wedding at The Great Bear Golf Club, East Stroudsburg, PA. Keith contacted all of the professionals via email in the days prior to the event. He checked details with all of us and I really appreciated this attention to detail. He introduced himself to me before the event and we had a chance to talk about how I, as the Officiant and he would work together. He provided some additional support and encouragement to the Bridal Party before they walked down the aisle. His calm presence, attention to detail and professionalism are great assets for the couples who work with him.

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson
    Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

• Watkins Glen See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 1560 W. Mountain Avenue Williamsport, PA, 17702 See on map
    5703374906 (Other Phone Number)
  • 1560 W. Mountain Avenue Williamsport, 17702 See on map