Watkins Glen, PA Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About KC Sound

With all the planning involved in the months ahead, one of the most difficult aspects may be the search for entertainment. Since 1998, I have had the privilege of personally providing DJ entertainment at over 350 weddings, with more than half of those coming since 2014.

As your DJ, I will handle your entertainment needs myself, from our first email to your last song. When you arrive at the reception, I will greet your wedding party and arrange the order of introduction. From there I will go by the itinerary that we composed together. My personality will be very professional. I am not one to put on a fuzzy hat or feather boa, nor will I be leading any trains around the room or pulling your guests onto the dance floor. I feel that your guests are there to see you, not me. I will do my job from behind the scenes, reading the crowd and taking their requests, and coordinating with the venue manager and photographer to make sure everything goes as planned. Below is a list of services and prices for your consideration:

5-Hour Reception $1300

Starts with the cocktail hour

Wireless mics for toasts

LED dance lighting

Online planning

Text requests for your guests

Customized introductions

**Overtime will be billed at the rate of $100/half hour. Prior approval from the venue is required.

Ceremony $200

Music as your guests arrive

Customized processional

Sound active during dancing

Special: $600 for 22 lights

Save $200 when you rent 18 and get 4 free

Custom Monogram $250

Projected on wall or floor

Catalog templates to choose

Option to design your own

Video Projector $150

Project slideshow you create

Background music provided

Project on my screen

Project on a wall

Once you decide to have me as your wedding DJ, simply fill out an online quote request. A digital contract will be created and stored on a secure website for you, and you will receive a link to that website to digitally sign your contract and make your first payment of $500 via PayPal or check. Your remaining balance will be split into two equal payments due three months and two weeks, respectively, prior to your wedding day. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call or text me at 570-337-4906 or email me at keithcremer@gmail.com. You can find more information at www.kcsound.com or read my online reviews on Google or Wedding Wire.

Thank you for considering me in your wedding planning.

Keith Cremer

Owner, DJ - KC Sound

www.kcsound.com

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ Brite Eyes
kcsound weddingdj lighting 1 51 379690 1562073448
a1a4aabe2113ce26 1525014444 a5f5e094203befc5 1525014442 663d163f3736a932 152501

240 Reviews for KC Sound

Charles H. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing professional DJ and master of ceremony

KC sound is an amazing professional DJ and master of ceremony service! Keith is very Personable, responsive and has a very talented announcers voice. Very orginized and kept our Daughters wedding flowing and busy dancing and celebrating. I could not imagine a better MC or having a wedding ceremony without him!!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

KC Sound's reply:

Hi Charles - Having to plan a PA wedding from Florida in the middle of a world-wide pandemic is not as fun as it sounds, but you and I working together and our open lines of communication made it all come together beautifully. I'm really looking forward to the next Haney Family Festival. Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughtful online review. ~Keith
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommend! 5 star service!

5/5 would recommend any day! Keith was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process! His online forms made planning so easy. I decided, literally days before our wedding, that I needed assistance with our ceremony music and without hesitation Keith was there to help! He helped to making our day everything we imagined and had us on the dance floor all night! Wouldn't have wanted any one else to help us to celebrate our big day! Thanks so much Mr Cremer! :)

Sent on 09/24/2020

KC Sound's reply:

Jess & Danny - I cannot express to you enough what a great honor it was to be able to DJ your wedding for you 18 years after having you in my class. The fact that all your bridesmaids were also former classmates made the day even more nostalgic. Thank you so much for including me in your wedding planning. ~Keith

Kevin R. · Married on 04/17/2021

Kevin reich

Excellent dj! Very professional awesome communication with us and our photographer! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/19/2021

KC Sound's reply:

Shyann & Kevin - Thank you so much for these kind words and for allowing me to lay down the soundtrack for your wedding day. ~Keith

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KC Sound Pricing

KC Sound Price Rates

KC Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector

• 1st Choice DJ Service Wedding DJs

Keith is one of he best in the business.

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

It was a pleasure working with Keith for Samantha and Jeff's wedding at The Great Bear Golf Club, East Stroudsburg, PA. Keith contacted all of the professionals via email in the days prior to the event. He checked details with all of us and I really appreciated this attention to detail. He introduced himself to me before the event and we had a chance to talk about how I, as the Officiant and he would work together. He provided some additional support and encouragement to the Bridal Party before they walked down the aisle. His calm presence, attention to detail and professionalism are great assets for the couples who work with him.

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

• Watkins Glen See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 1560 W. Mountain Avenue Williamsport, PA, 17702 See on map
    5703374906 (Other Phone Number)
  • 1560 W. Mountain Avenue Williamsport, 17702 See on map