KC Sound

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

With all the planning involved in the months ahead, one of the most difficult aspects may be the search for entertainment. Since 1998, I have had the privilege of personally providing DJ entertainment at over 400 weddings, with more than half of those coming since 2014.

As your DJ, I will handle your entertainment needs myself, from our first email to your last song. When you arrive at the reception, I will greet your wedding party and arrange the order of introduction. From there I will go by the itinerary that we composed together. My personality will be very professional. I am not one to put on a fuzzy hat or feather boa, nor will I be leading any trains around the room or pulling your guests onto the dance floor. I feel that your guests are there to see you, not me. I will do my job from behind the scenes, reading the crowd and taking their requests, and coordinating with the venue manager and photographer to make sure everything goes as planned. Below is a list of services and prices for your consideration:

5-Hour Reception $1500

Starts with the cocktail hour

Wireless mics for toasts

LED dance lighting

Online planning

Text requests for your guests

Customized introductions

**Overtime will be billed at the rate of $150/half hour. Prior approval from the venue is required.

Ceremony $300

Music as your guests arrive

Customized processional

Project slideshow you create

Background music provided

Project on my screen

Project on a wall

Once you decide to have me as your wedding DJ, simply fill out an online quote request. A digital contract will be created and stored on a secure website for you, and you will receive a link to that website to digitally sign your contract and make your first payment of $500 via PayPal or check. Your remaining balance will be split into two equal payments due three months and two weeks, respectively, prior to your wedding day. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call or text me at 570-559-0166 or email me at keithcremer@gmail.com. You can find more information at www.kcsound.com or read my online reviews on Google or Wedding Wire.

Thank you for considering me in your wedding planning.

Keith Cremer

Owner, DJ - KC Sound

www.kcsound.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

Jennifer K. Married on 06/11/2022

Book KC Sound now!

If you live anywhere near Central PA, you NEED to book Keith from KC Sound for your wedding. I cannot tell you how many guests came to me after the wedding saying they loved the DJ. Keith brought so much energy to the evening and picked all the best music to get people on the dance floor. He also was so great to work with prior to the wedding, as he reached out and met with us several times to ensure he knew exactly what music we liked, what songs we wanted when, everything.

KC Sound's reply:

Jenn & Matt - Thank you so much for trusting me with the soundtrack of your wedding day. It truly was an honor to work with both of you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get T.Swift to sing at your wedding, but I'm sure she had a good excuse ;-). ~Keith
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 05/29/2022

Best DJ to Make Your Wedding Day Perfect

Keith was the best DJ I could have asked for when it came to planning and on the wedding day. He has a great client website where you can request specific songs to play and not play. There is also a way to message him on the client website and he answers all questions fast! On the day of the wedding Keith made sure everything ran smooth and kept the party going all night. My wedding guests loved him too and were on the dance floor till the last song. I can't thank Keith enough for such a fun night that we will never forget.

KC Sound's reply:

Lauren & Dalton- Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with such extremely kind thoughts. I try to do whatever I can to make your wedding day as amazing as possible, so I really appreciate your gratitude. Best wishes ~Keith
  • Chris
    Chris M. Married on 01/15/2022

Couldn't ask for better!!!

Keith was the best DJ and hype-man you could possibly ask for. He kept everything running smoothly, kept the music cranking and most importantly kept everyone on the dance floor for nearly 2 hours straight! He was an absolute joy to work with and his sound/lighting knowledge is second to none! Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wonderful day!

KC Sound's reply:

Andrea & Chris- It's always a pleasure to DJ for fellow teachers (the struggle is real ;-)). You had a vision for the reception you wanted and it worked flawlessly. Getting to work with Emily & Kyle of Emily Kane Photography, and Ben & Jess from The Food Guy Catering was just the icing on the cake. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. ~Keith

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

1st Choice DJ Service 1st Choice DJ Service Wedding DJs

Keith is one of he best in the business.

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Wedding Officiants

It was a pleasure working with Keith for Samantha and Jeff's wedding at The Great Bear Golf Club, East Stroudsburg, PA. Keith contacted all of the professionals via email in the days prior to the event. He checked details with all of us and I really appreciated this attention to detail. He introduced himself to me before the event and we had a chance to talk about how I, as the Officiant and he would work together. He provided some additional support and encouragement to the Bridal Party before they walked down the aisle. His calm presence, attention to detail and professionalism are great assets for the couples who work with him.

Cardens Photography Cardens Photography Wedding Photographers

Keith always does a great job. Professional, on time and fun throughout the evening. Keeps events rolling and keeps the party going!

1560 W. Mountain Avenue Williamsport, 17702