704 Wyoming Street, Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About MixMaster Entertainment Services

Hello everyone! My name is Seth Michael Miller, But I go by Seth Michael or DJ Seth Michael. You may ask why I go by my middle name? Why because I’m different and like to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else, and that is how I am when I DJ/Entertain. I want your event to be DIFFERENT! well because every event I do is different and it is custom tailored your way. I want your event to really make the difference and stand out from anything you have ever done before… I don’t want you to be labeled as my customer or client but as my friend whom I can help create that special time. In doing so I would like for you to get to know more about me and how I started and what I can do for you.

My love for music started at a young age. (not so much by playing an instrument because I never did. I hated music class in grade school) but because I listened to the radio and just “Jammed out”. I remember like it was yesterday I had received as  a gift a tape of  Los Del Rio- The Macarena. Not only that but I would play it and dance to it. Also I remember having my first CD as: The Spice Girls (hey whats wrong with that? they were good looking girls)

I never really determined what I had truly wanted to do until I was in middle school, that’s when I knew I wanted to be a “DJ” So how did this all come about? well going to the school dance played a big part. I loved the sound of the music how it was so loud and the colorful dance lights (not only that but the DJ they had was cool he knew some sweet magic tricks) so I began talking to him asking him how much this all cost him. I was shocked with how much this actually cost and well that didn’t stop me. I started to save money from well birthdays, Christmas and allowance that I received. Yea it took me quite along time to be able to save especially the temptation of wanting to spend it on other things. I eventually bought my first real DJ related gear or setup when I was in high school. During high school my dad connected me with another DJ whom he had worked with. I networked with this DJ (and still do to this day) to learn a lot more about the DJ world from there I kinda just picked up fast and not necessary on my own but with his help I grew and I grew fast. I went on to DJing weddings with this other DJ, So I learned as the years went on. During High School I was apart of the morning announcements and the drama team running either sound or lighting.  Anyway from here I started to grow and network with some great friends building my business as a professional working DJ Entertainer.  The person who created and designed my website we meant back in high school. I continue to grow as a professional working DJ Entertainer and I’m here to serve you!

As you can see thus far I have some great experience but it don’t end there. After high school I went off and did some college at Pennsylvania College Of Technology studying Mass Media Communications. I ended up having my own radio show (and still do) and learned a lot about being able to talk on the air and run station equipment. Before ever being interested in going to college for radio production I first during high school connected with my local radio station and as extra credit for some classes went and job shadowed one of the on air DJs and that’s how I knew I wanted to go to college for radio.

Til this day I still continue to work and grow as a mobile DJ Entertainer. You can never learn to much and there is always something you can learn. I continue to always strive to learn new ways and techniques to better myself and the business that I run.

Enough about me. I want to know more about you! what can I do to make your event special? I want you to let your dreams run wild, and let them flow because I’m here to make your dreams a reality. Feel free to browse my website for more information and don’t hesitate to contact me anytime! via email, or phone I’m here to answer your questions and help you 110% of the way.

“It is my job to provide a professional DJ Entertainment Service that is like no other service around. I am friendly, upbeat, and interactive. I will get your crowd moving. I offer a high-tech sound system and lighting show. I handle many types of events including weddings, birthdays, parties, school dances, etc. anywhere music is a must. Nothing is too small or too big for MixMaster Entertainment Services. We have all types of music past/present. Remember you only got once chance to make it the best so choose MixMaster Entertainment Services.”

Follow MixMaster Entertainment Services on

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

78 Reviews for MixMaster Entertainment Services

Kendra · Married on 09/26/2020

You won't regret hiring him!!!

Seth was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have chosen anyone better! He did an amazing job and is so friendly. We are very appreciative of how attentive and responsive he is! We will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Annamarie Shipman · Married on 09/19/2020

Above and beyond excellence

Where to begin!? Seth is hands down the best DJ in the area. He goes so above and beyond just the normal DJ duties. He takes complete control of your day to ensure everything goes smoothly and perfectly. From the beginning, I contacted Seth on a weekday at 9:00 PM and he answered almost immediately and we got down to business right then. He was so easy to contact - we zoomed, we texted, we fb messaged, phone call. You name it, he was there so quick and easy. He took the lead for rehearsal and had everything down to a T to make sure it was perfect for the day of. All of my friends and family were blown away at how awesome he was. Not only a great guy, but just straight amazing at his job. His website offers so much detail and he takes the time to walk you through it and then has a phone conference with you the week of the wedding to make sure every tiny detail is COVERED! On top of all of that, he had a couple major surprises during the reception that truly blew me away. Over a week has gone by and myself, my husband and our friends and family are still talking about Seth and his beyond outstanding service. I truly cannot say enough good things about him. If you are lucky enough to get Seth for your day, do not hesitate to book him!!!!! Forever grateful for everything you did for us Seth!!!❤️

Sent on 09/29/2020

Briana Couturiaux · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding Day

Very professional, he kept things fun and running smoothly. I would definitely recommend for any event. He goes out of his way to make sure your day is as you imagined.

Sent on 09/16/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MixMaster Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Shannon Allison Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Seth is one of the best if not the best Dj in the area. I highly recommend his company to anyone who needs a Dj. He offers a lot more than just a Dj. Very knowledgeable in his craft. If it can be done he will do it. He will make your event one to remember. Working with him is a joy!

• Genetti Hotel and Suites Hotel Weddings

Great to work with. A lot of fun. Goes the extra mile for his clients!

• Williamsport, 17701 See on map
    Location of (MixMaster Entertainment Services)