Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About MixMaster Entertainment Services

Hello everyone! My name is Seth Michael Miller, But I go by Seth Michael or DJ Seth Michael. You may ask why I go by my middle name? Why because I’m different and like to be different, I don’t want to be like everyone else, and that is how I am when I DJ/Entertain. I want your event to be DIFFERENT! well because every event I do is different and it is custom tailored your way. I want your event to really make the difference and stand out from anything you have ever done before… I don’t want you to be labeled as my customer or client but as my friend whom I can help create that special time. In doing so I would like for you to get to know more about me and how I started and what I can do for you.

My love for music started at a young age. (not so much by playing an instrument because I never did. I hated music class in grade school) but because I listened to the radio and just “Jammed out”. I remember like it was yesterday I had received as a gift a tape of Los Del Rio- The Macarena. Not only that but I would play it and dance to it. Also I remember having my first CD as: The Spice Girls (hey whats wrong with that? they were good looking girls)

I never really determined what I had truly wanted to do until I was in middle school, that’s when I knew I wanted to be a “DJ” So how did this all come about? well going to the school dance played a big part. I loved the sound of the music how it was so loud and the colorful dance lights (not only that but the DJ they had was cool he knew some sweet magic tricks) so I began talking to him asking him how much this all cost him. I was shocked with how much this actually cost and well that didn’t stop me. I started to save money from well birthdays, Christmas and allowance that I received. Yea it took me quite along time to be able to save especially the temptation of wanting to spend it on other things. I eventually bought my first real DJ related gear or setup when I was in high school. During high school my dad connected me with another DJ whom he had worked with. I networked with this DJ (and still do to this day) to learn a lot more about the DJ world from there I kinda just picked up fast and not necessary on my own but with his help I grew and I grew fast. I went on to DJing weddings with this other DJ, So I learned as the years went on. During High School I was apart of the morning announcements and the drama team running either sound or lighting. Anyway from here I started to grow and network with some great friends building my business as a professional working DJ Entertainer. The person who created and designed my website we meant back in high school. I continue to grow as a professional working DJ Entertainer and I’m here to serve you!

As you can see thus far I have some great experience but it don’t end there. After high school I went off and did some college at Pennsylvania College Of Technology studying Mass Media Communications. I ended up having my own radio show (and still do) and learned a lot about being able to talk on the air and run station equipment. Before ever being interested in going to college for radio production I first during high school connected with my local radio station and as extra credit for some classes went and job shadowed one of the on air DJs and that’s how I knew I wanted to go to college for radio.

Til this day I still continue to work and grow as a mobile DJ Entertainer. You can never learn to much and there is always something you can learn. I continue to always strive to learn new ways and techniques to better myself and the business that I run.

Enough about me. I want to know more about you! what can I do to make your event special? I want you to let your dreams run wild, and let them flow because I’m here to make your dreams a reality. Feel free to browse my website for more information and don’t hesitate to contact me anytime! via email, or phone I’m here to answer your questions and help you 110% of the way.

“It is my job to provide a professional DJ Entertainment Service that is like no other service around. I am friendly, upbeat, and interactive. I will get your crowd moving. I offer a high-tech sound system and lighting show. I handle many types of events including weddings, birthdays, parties, school dances, etc. anywhere music is a must. Nothing is too small or too big for MixMaster Entertainment Services. We have all types of music past/present. Remember you only got once chance to make it the best so choose MixMaster Entertainment Services.”

Follow MixMaster Entertainment Services on

womelsdorf0009

• Videos 2

62 Reviews for MixMaster Entertainment Services

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Seth was a HUGE help and an awesome DJ, seriously he made our wedding so much fun!When my now husband and I first met Seth we knew we wanted to book him. He has a planning tool on his website that helped tremendously with coordinating and planning of the day. There were even ideas for garter toss, entrances, etc if you didn’t want to go the traditional route and we used some of those ideas. If you have any questions or any ideas at all he is always there to help and I really appreciated that. He even mixed a song for the Father/daughter dance. He helped with the rehearsal which really contributed to how smooth the actually wedding day went. My favorite thing that Seth did is when we had our first dance he had snips of our vows in the beginning (we wrote our own vows) and it just made it feel so special. I even got to shoot of the CO2 canon which was freaking awesome! If you really want your day to go as smoothly as possible and have a super fun wedding I highly recommended Seth. He is energetic and really cares about your day being perfect.

Maxine · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could rate Seth as a 50 star, I would. If you want to have the best day of your life, you 100% need to book with Seth. Seth goes above and beyond, and I think that Seth singlehandedly made our day the best day EVER. A DJ can make or break your wedding day, and Seth truly made ours. He has an online planning tool that you can use that is so convenient and helpful. He called our parents and MOH/best man prior to the wedding to help alleviate stress from us and check in on things. He also spoke with my husbands mom prior to the wedding and came up with a video from my husbands sister who was deployed and could not be in attendance, and played the video at the wedding and there was not a dry eye in the house. For someone to take the time to do all of that extra work you know they truly love their job and truly care about making your day the best. Seth was so careful in making sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it. He coordinated the rehearsal for us, and helped keep things moving so smooth the day of the wedding. Now we consider him a friend as well. Fair prices for sure, which is also very important. I was able make payments right through the online planning tool.
    Seth brought a Photo Booth and attendant, and also she coordinated a Photo Booth guestbook for us. We also chose the monogram option which looked beautiful on the wall and we also got the image which we put on our favors. Seth even had her wear a name tag which I thought was a nice professional touch. He also surprised us with a CO2 canon that was one of the most fun things I have ever done. I could truly go on about the wonderful service and care Seth took with us, but I would be here all day. Bottom line - there is no competition for a DJ, he is truly top choice!

jason · Married on 07/21/2018

Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC holds a car show at our dealership each year. We booked a radio station 7 months in advance that canceled two days before the event. I was left without music. I called Seth in a panic trying to book a D.J. at the last minute. He really pulled through. Showed up on time and rocked it out all day and made it all come together. I can't express in this short review how overly satisfied with Seth and the job he did at our event. Thanks SO MUCH!

Sent on 07/24/2018

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to come through and help you guys out! Despite the rain we had, it was a blast and such a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if you should ever need help for future events.

MixMaster Entertainment Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Shannon Allison Photography LLC
    Shannon Allison Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Seth is one of the best if not the best Dj in the area. I highly recommend his company to anyone who needs a Dj. He offers a lot more than just a Dj. Very knowledgeable in his craft. If it can be done he will do it. He will make your event one to remember. Working with him is a joy!

• Genetti Hotel and Suites
    Genetti Hotel and Suites Hotel Weddings

Great to work with. A lot of fun. Goes the extra mile for his clients!

• Williamsport, PA 17701 See on map