MixMaster Entertainment Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kristen W. Married on 10/23/2021

Once in a Lifetime Experience

Words cannot describe the amount of gratitude and appreciation I have for booking Seth Miller from Mixmaster Entertainment Service. Seth went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day ever.
    We were provided a very user friendly website to use to coordinate our whole wedding. This included a wedding timeline, song requests to have played, wedding party contact information, and so much more.
    The night before the wedding we had to unexpectedly move our ceremony inside due to a mosquito issue on the property. Seth was amazing with coordinating the last minute changes. He worked with my maid of honor, because he was kind enough not to stress the bride out on the wedding day, and coordinated a plan to use a curtain to hide his equipment during the indoor ceremony so the scenery would be picture perfect.
    Seth also added so many heartfelt and personal touches to our wedding that surprised both my husband and I. We ended our wedding with the song “Don’t Stop Believing” and he customized that dance to be so heartfelt and meaningful with our loved ones in attendance it brought tears of joy to both my husband and I’s eyes.
    We also had the photo booth at the wedding And our guests absolutely loved it. The design options for the print outs were absolutely fantastic. Seth provided props for our guests to use and they had a ton of fun creating memories for us in the scrapbook.
    I cannot say enough amazing things about the amazing job Seth did for our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ who will go above and beyond for your wedding he is your man. His professionalism and attention to detail is something you do not find very often, but I am so grateful I found Seth for our wedding. Book him now and I promise you will be over the moon happy with your experience.
  • Andrea
    Andrea S. Married on 10/02/2021

Highly recommend!

From the day of booking to the day of the wedding, Seth Miller from mixmaster entertainment services, was such a joy to work with! So personable, and so very helpful! He walked us through so much more than just "music". He honestly kept our day running smoothly.... and believe me, with our group of friends and family, that was no easy task! All of the special details he included to personalize our experience, made our day so perfect! We cannot thank him enough! He was recommended to us with high satisfaction and respect and we will be doing the same! So much fun!!!!!!
    Tristian F. Married on 09/25/2021

Outstanding!

I have to say that Seth was such an amazing DJ. He went WAY above and beyond to help make our day the best it could be. All the way through the process he made me feel as if he was my best friend offering to do so much and helping with more then he needed to. I would recommend MixMaster for any event as you will have the absolute best time of your life with them!

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Tristian, thank you so much for the kind words. As far as I’m considered, you and your now wife are like best friends. Working with you guys to get to know you more and make your day perfect is definitely a highlight worth mentioning. Again thanks for having me. Please keep in touch.
    Nicole S. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding Day

Seth was absolutely great! Very organized, attentive to us the whole time and did such a great job at the reception. The photo booth was a hit too! Highly recommend!
  • Stacy
    Stacy S. Married on 06/26/2021

Look no further

Seth was absolutely amazing! We knew the second we looked at his site, after finding him at a wedding expo, that he was who we wanted for our wedding. He was attentive, unique, and so much fun! We went over every last little detail and he even called me the day before to be sure he had the right version of my songs so that our day was absolutely perfect. It was a HOT one that day but seth still had people dancing and our guests still keep telling us how great he was. At the end of the night he made a special song that incorporated pieces of our ceremony and toasts, it was one of our favorite moments of the day. He went even further by sending us the song after the wedding which gives us a chance to relive our day over and over. Seth goes above and beyond any normal DJ. Stop looking and book him! You wont regret it.
  • Sara
    Sara R. Married on 05/01/2021

Bride & Groom

Seth was absolutely amazing to work with, even through a pandemic! I got his information from a friend of mine, and already have guests from my wedding booking him for theirs! He was extremely personable, and my ceremony and reception were planned perfectly thanks to his help. His website was super easy to use and the all the music I picked to play was played, and the songs I didn't want weren't! His prices were also some of the best in my area.
    Kendra Married on 09/26/2020

You won't regret hiring him!!!

Seth was the DJ for our wedding and we couldn't have chosen anyone better! He did an amazing job and is so friendly. We are very appreciative of how attentive and responsive he is! We will definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
    Annamarie S. Married on 09/19/2020

Above and beyond excellence

Where to begin!? Seth is hands down the best DJ in the area. He goes so above and beyond just the normal DJ duties. He takes complete control of your day to ensure everything goes smoothly and perfectly. From the beginning, I contacted Seth on a weekday at 9:00 PM and he answered almost immediately and we got down to business right then. He was so easy to contact - we zoomed, we texted, we fb messaged, phone call. You name it, he was there so quick and easy. He took the lead for rehearsal and had everything down to a T to make sure it was perfect for the day of. All of my friends and family were blown away at how awesome he was. Not only a great guy, but just straight amazing at his job. His website offers so much detail and he takes the time to walk you through it and then has a phone conference with you the week of the wedding to make sure every tiny detail is COVERED! On top of all of that, he had a couple major surprises during the reception that truly blew me away. Over a week has gone by and myself, my husband and our friends and family are still talking about Seth and his beyond outstanding service. I truly cannot say enough good things about him. If you are lucky enough to get Seth for your day, do not hesitate to book him!!!!! Forever grateful for everything you did for us Seth!!!❤️
    Briana C. Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding Day

Very professional, he kept things fun and running smoothly. I would definitely recommend for any event. He goes out of his way to make sure your day is as you imagined.
  • Sadie
    Sadie K. Married on 09/06/2020

Great DJ!!

Seth with MixMaster Entertainment gave us everything we could have hoped for in a DJ! He had wonderful communication throughout the planning process, provided us with easy-to-use and useful planning tools, and made several suggestions as to ways that we could make our day even more unique and special!
    One of my bridesmaids was unable to attend the wedding due to COVID-19, so Seth went above and beyond to record a toast from her and play it as a surprise - this was all his idea. This was something I'll always remember. Seth really does go above and beyond to make your event/wedding the best day ever!
    Brandon S. Married on 08/08/2020

Coronavirus Cant STOP the SCHWARTZ Wedding

He was great we had a blast..
    he did more then a dj should have done.. went well above to make fun!
  • Krista
    Krista H. Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome DJ!!

If you are looking for a DJ stop looking now and book Seth! Seth worked great with each and every one of our vendors and truly went above and beyond for our big day. We hired DJ mixmaster for our Wedding in October and we were very pleased with how he got the party started as well as kept everyone on a schedule during our big day. You will not be disappointed with booking DJ mixmaster! Seth- thank you for helping us make our big day perfect!
    Libby G. Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent Experience

Highly recommend Seth!! He was great to work with and did an excellent job helping coordinate our wedding ceremony and reception. We had many compliments on the variety of music and he had our guests dancing late into the night!

Libby,
    Thank you so much for the review. I’m so happy that I was able to help coordinate the night and keep you all dancing.
    Megan P. Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Seth was such a pleasure to work with! He made our wedding so much fun from the smoke guns to the special song at the end! He was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing to make our day the best! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him.

Megan,
    Glad you had so much fun. The co2 cannons / smoke gun as you called it was just the icing to the cake! I enjoyed working with you and wish you nothing but the best!
    Bobbi N. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect experience!!

Mix Master Entertainment was amazing! He played what we asked and got everyone on the dance floor! He even rolled with some last minute changes like it was nothing! I highly recommend Mix Master Entertainment for your event!!

Bobbi,
    Thank you for the review! Glad I was able to get your dance floor packed and everyone had fun even with some last minute changes.
  • BRANDY
    Brandy B. Married on 07/13/2019

The greatest "GLOW" DJ🎧🎶🎤

Seth was the best DJ that we could have asked for! We had a neon theme wedding and without Seth helping us our big day wouldn't have been as great as it was! I don't think any other DJ would have seen our vision and made it come alive as he did! I would highly recommend him for any wedding, birthday party or any event! Great job Seth😊
    Caitlynn Married on 05/11/2019

Very personable and Creative

We had a video game themed wedding and Seth was all over it. He brought in TVs and games for guests to play, he played really sweet music for when the family was there and then later in the night played the hard Rock my friends and I love. He was very kind, very good at leading and just on top of things.
  • Hanna
    Hanna Married on 04/13/2019

So much fun!

Seth did an amazing job at making my wedding feel unique to me and my husband. He even gave my husband ideas on little ways to surprise me during the day, and surprised me with a voice message speech from one of my best friends who couldn't make it that day. It was non-stop fun, and the photobooth was a must have! Seth even made a scrapbook with all the photos for me and my husband to take home that night. I'm so glad I went with MixMasters Entertainment for DJ services and will 100% recommend to anyone in the future.
    Justine G. Married on 04/06/2019

Gustin Wedding 4/6/2019

Seth was such a detail-oriented and fun DJ! He planned our day from ceremony to reception and did fantastic. We made some changes the day of and he rolled with the punches. He had great energy and made sure our guests had the time of their lives. So personal and always made sure that my husband and I were happy all day long. Not only professional but now, friend! Highly recommend! ☺️
    Stephanie Married on 09/22/2018
    Seth was a HUGE help and an awesome DJ, seriously he made our wedding so much fun!When my now husband and I first met Seth we knew we wanted to book him. He has a planning tool on his website that helped tremendously with coordinating and planning of the day. There were even ideas for garter toss, entrances, etc if you didn’t want to go the traditional route and we used some of those ideas. If you have any questions or any ideas at all he is always there to help and I really appreciated that. He even mixed a song for the Father/daughter dance. He helped with the rehearsal which really contributed to how smooth the actually wedding day went. My favorite thing that Seth did is when we had our first dance he had snips of our vows in the beginning (we wrote our own vows) and it just made it feel so special. I even got to shoot of the CO2 canon which was freaking awesome! If you really want your day to go as smoothly as possible and have a super fun wedding I highly recommended Seth. He is energetic and really cares about your day being perfect.
    Maxine Married on 09/01/2018
    If I could rate Seth as a 50 star, I would. If you want to have the best day of your life, you 100% need to book with Seth. Seth goes above and beyond, and I think that Seth singlehandedly made our day the best day EVER. A DJ can make or break your wedding day, and Seth truly made ours. He has an online planning tool that you can use that is so convenient and helpful. He called our parents and MOH/best man prior to the wedding to help alleviate stress from us and check in on things. He also spoke with my husbands mom prior to the wedding and came up with a video from my husbands sister who was deployed and could not be in attendance, and played the video at the wedding and there was not a dry eye in the house. For someone to take the time to do all of that extra work you know they truly love their job and truly care about making your day the best. Seth was so careful in making sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it. He coordinated the rehearsal for us, and helped keep things moving so smooth the day of the wedding. Now we consider him a friend as well. Fair prices for sure, which is also very important. I was able make payments right through the online planning tool.
    Seth brought a Photo Booth and attendant, and also she coordinated a Photo Booth guestbook for us. We also chose the monogram option which looked beautiful on the wall and we also got the image which we put on our favors. Seth even had her wear a name tag which I thought was a nice professional touch. He also surprised us with a CO2 canon that was one of the most fun things I have ever done. I could truly go on about the wonderful service and care Seth took with us, but I would be here all day. Bottom line - there is no competition for a DJ, he is truly top choice!
    Jason Married on 07/21/2018
    Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC holds a car show at our dealership each year. We booked a radio station 7 months in advance that canceled two days before the event. I was left without music. I called Seth in a panic trying to book a D.J. at the last minute. He really pulled through. Showed up on time and rocked it out all day and made it all come together. I can't express in this short review how overly satisfied with Seth and the job he did at our event. Thanks SO MUCH!

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to come through and help you guys out! Despite the rain we had, it was a blast and such a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if you should ever need help for future events.
    Desiree Married on 08/19/2017
    Seth was the perfect DJ, he traveled all the way to the Poconos from Williamsport for our August wedding.

I met Seth at several bridal shows, he was charismatic and easy to talk to. The minute I nailed down a venue I met with Seth and had no doubts he was the DJ for us. Throughout the planning process o wasn’t disappointed, he responded within minutes any time I reached out by phone, email, or even Facebook, his online planning tool was a breeze to use and helped me to plan everything down to the song played during our cake cutting. He met with us several times to work out any kinks I had, and checked in when the wedding started getting close. At the rehearsal he ran everything smoothly and made sure everyone knew what do to.
    At the reception he kept us and everything on track, was entertaining, followed everything we asked for and even added special touches that I had never seen at a wedding before.
    I recommend Seth and Mixmaster Entertainment Services because he was more than just a DJ, he was practically a wedding planner, and he made our day so perfect and special.

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Desiree for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be able to travel for your wedding and I thank you for putting your trust in me after meeting me at so many wedding expos. Much love and happiness to you. Please keep in touch as you're far more than "just another bride or a client" but have become a friend through the planning process.
    Lucy Married on 07/29/2017
    Seth did a great job. Also did music for outside ceremony. I highly recommend Seth.

Lucy,
    Thank you! I'm happy to hear you give us a thumb up.
    Mickey Married on 06/24/2017
    Thanks to Seth our wedding went off without a hitch. Thanks to his attention to detail, preparedness, and organization, planning our wedding was relatively stress free. The online event planning tool made things super easy and alerted us to details we didn't even think about before using it. Would 100% recommend him!

Micky,
    This makes me happy to hear that the planning of your wedding was far less stressful than what it could of been thanks to my online planning tools and help. Your wedding was a blast and I hope everyone had a great time. Much love has happiness to you and Wade!