MixMaster Entertainment Services Reviews

65 | Williamsport, PA

65 Reviews for MixMaster Entertainment Services

Caitlynn · Married on 05/11/2019

Very personable and Creative

We had a video game themed wedding and Seth was all over it. He brought in TVs and games for guests to play, he played really sweet music for when the family was there and then later in the night played the hard Rock my friends and I love. He was very kind, very good at leading and just on top of things.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 04/13/2019

So much fun!

Seth did an amazing job at making my wedding feel unique to me and my husband. He even gave my husband ideas on little ways to surprise me during the day, and surprised me with a voice message speech from one of my best friends who couldn't make it that day. It was non-stop fun, and the photobooth was a must have! Seth even made a scrapbook with all the photos for me and my husband to take home that night. I'm so glad I went with MixMasters Entertainment for DJ services and will 100% recommend to anyone in the future.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Justine Gustin · Married on 04/06/2019

Gustin Wedding 4/6/2019

Seth was such a detail-oriented and fun DJ! He planned our day from ceremony to reception and did fantastic. We made some changes the day of and he rolled with the punches. He had great energy and made sure our guests had the time of their lives. So personal and always made sure that my husband and I were happy all day long. Not only professional but now, friend! Highly recommend! ☺️

Sent on 04/10/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Seth was a HUGE help and an awesome DJ, seriously he made our wedding so much fun!When my now husband and I first met Seth we knew we wanted to book him. He has a planning tool on his website that helped tremendously with coordinating and planning of the day. There were even ideas for garter toss, entrances, etc if you didn’t want to go the traditional route and we used some of those ideas. If you have any questions or any ideas at all he is always there to help and I really appreciated that. He even mixed a song for the Father/daughter dance. He helped with the rehearsal which really contributed to how smooth the actually wedding day went. My favorite thing that Seth did is when we had our first dance he had snips of our vows in the beginning (we wrote our own vows) and it just made it feel so special. I even got to shoot of the CO2 canon which was freaking awesome! If you really want your day to go as smoothly as possible and have a super fun wedding I highly recommended Seth. He is energetic and really cares about your day being perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Maxine · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could rate Seth as a 50 star, I would. If you want to have the best day of your life, you 100% need to book with Seth. Seth goes above and beyond, and I think that Seth singlehandedly made our day the best day EVER. A DJ can make or break your wedding day, and Seth truly made ours. He has an online planning tool that you can use that is so convenient and helpful. He called our parents and MOH/best man prior to the wedding to help alleviate stress from us and check in on things. He also spoke with my husbands mom prior to the wedding and came up with a video from my husbands sister who was deployed and could not be in attendance, and played the video at the wedding and there was not a dry eye in the house. For someone to take the time to do all of that extra work you know they truly love their job and truly care about making your day the best. Seth was so careful in making sure everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted it. He coordinated the rehearsal for us, and helped keep things moving so smooth the day of the wedding. Now we consider him a friend as well. Fair prices for sure, which is also very important. I was able make payments right through the online planning tool.
    Seth brought a Photo Booth and attendant, and also she coordinated a Photo Booth guestbook for us. We also chose the monogram option which looked beautiful on the wall and we also got the image which we put on our favors. Seth even had her wear a name tag which I thought was a nice professional touch. He also surprised us with a CO2 canon that was one of the most fun things I have ever done. I could truly go on about the wonderful service and care Seth took with us, but I would be here all day. Bottom line - there is no competition for a DJ, he is truly top choice!

Sent on 09/22/2018

jason · Married on 07/21/2018

Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC holds a car show at our dealership each year. We booked a radio station 7 months in advance that canceled two days before the event. I was left without music. I called Seth in a panic trying to book a D.J. at the last minute. He really pulled through. Showed up on time and rocked it out all day and made it all come together. I can't express in this short review how overly satisfied with Seth and the job he did at our event. Thanks SO MUCH!

Sent on 07/24/2018

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

I'm so glad I was able to come through and help you guys out! Despite the rain we had, it was a blast and such a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if you should ever need help for future events.

Desiree · Married on 08/19/2017

Seth was the perfect DJ, he traveled all the way to the Poconos from Williamsport for our August wedding.

I met Seth at several bridal shows, he was charismatic and easy to talk to. The minute I nailed down a venue I met with Seth and had no doubts he was the DJ for us. Throughout the planning process o wasn’t disappointed, he responded within minutes any time I reached out by phone, email, or even Facebook, his online planning tool was a breeze to use and helped me to plan everything down to the song played during our cake cutting. He met with us several times to work out any kinks I had, and checked in when the wedding started getting close. At the rehearsal he ran everything smoothly and made sure everyone knew what do to.
    At the reception he kept us and everything on track, was entertaining, followed everything we asked for and even added special touches that I had never seen at a wedding before.
    I recommend Seth and Mixmaster Entertainment Services because he was more than just a DJ, he was practically a wedding planner, and he made our day so perfect and special.

Sent on 10/15/2017

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Desiree for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to be able to travel for your wedding and I thank you for putting your trust in me after meeting me at so many wedding expos. Much love and happiness to you. Please keep in touch as you're far more than "just another bride or a client" but have become a friend through the planning process.

Lucy · Married on 07/29/2017

Seth did a great job. Also did music for outside ceremony. I highly recommend Seth.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Lucy,
    Thank you! I'm happy to hear you give us a thumb up.

Mickey · Married on 06/24/2017

Thanks to Seth our wedding went off without a hitch. Thanks to his attention to detail, preparedness, and organization, planning our wedding was relatively stress free. The online event planning tool made things super easy and alerted us to details we didn't even think about before using it. Would 100% recommend him!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Micky,
    This makes me happy to hear that the planning of your wedding was far less stressful than what it could of been thanks to my online planning tools and help. Your wedding was a blast and I hope everyone had a great time. Much love has happiness to you and Wade!

No · Married on 06/11/2017

Seth Miller is absolutely amazing and goes far above and beyond expectations!!! He helped make our wedding day so incredibly special with unique, personalized touches - and for the best value we found! He was incredibly responsive and worked super hard to make sure everything was perfect! Thank you, Seth, for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to have worked with you and all your family + friends to make your day so special. Enjoy your honeymoon!! Much love and happiness.

Cassie · Married on 05/26/2017

From our first meeting to the last dance at our reception, Seth was absolutely amazing to work with! The different ways he was able to personalize the reception made the whole night that much more special. He also worked with my videographer and photographer wonderfully, making sure they knew what was happening next so they could get great shots. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and I even had guests ask me for his contact information. MixMaster Entertainment Services exceeded my expectations, and made our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 06/06/2017

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie for your wonderful review. It was such a blast entertaining at your wedding for your friends and family. Much love and happiness to you and Daulton.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

My new husband and I would recommend Mixmaster Entertainment Services to everyone. Seth was amazing, and totally worth every dollar. He was professional, and really made everything perfect for us. His passion for his work is incredible. The uplighting was perfection,and really made the venue fantastic. We love you Seth!
    Jen and Louie Mercantino

Sent on 05/23/2017

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so happy to hear all the good things that came of your wedding. Much love and happiness.

Cathleen · Married on 05/07/2017

My new husband and I would be honored to give this review to Mr. Seth Michaels, not only did my husband know this man since 1st grade so they're good friends but I'm so happy to say that he made our special day amazing and played some awesome music, the little audio he did for us at the end of our reception that we danced to made both my husband and I cry, it was not expected and it was amazing! Seth is definitely the DJ I would go to for any event we do! HE is AMAZING at his job. Thank you so much Seth!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you Cathleen for the kind words. I wish you nothing but much love and happiness to you both. I'm glad that after knowing your husband so long that he found a person like you to share his life with.
    All the best, Seth

Heidi · Married on 04/22/2017

I wish there was a 10 star rating! Seth was way more than just a dj. He went above and beyond in every possible way and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. Thank you so much Seth, for everything you did for us. You made our night as amazing as it could possibly be! we truly appreciate every single gesture and cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Heidi,
    Thank you so much for your review and feeling that I went above and beyond that there was a higher rating than 5 stars. You have a wonderful group of family and friends and it was a pleasure working with you all. Much love and happiness.

Sarah · Married on 01/28/2017

Our reception went smoothly because of Seth's careful attention to detail. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sarah,
    I'm so happy to hear that all the attention to detail paid off and you was happy with the services I provided for you. Much love and happiness!

Karrie · Married on 12/10/2016

Seth is great to work with. Even if you feel like you're bothering him, you aren't. Great guy. User friendly site for planning and he has every detail. Added something special to the reception I wan't planning on and I loved it!

Sent on 12/19/2016

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you! I'm so glad you found the user friendly planning site very helpful. No matter how many questions you might of had, I'm glad that the small details that was asked played a huge success of your special day.

Patty · Married on 10/08/2016

Seth was awesome. Very professional, helpful and courteous. Many of the folks in attendance commented on how professional everything was and that he was one of the best DJ's they've seen. Thank you SOOO much!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks Patty for having me! I'm so happy to hear what everyone thought of me and my performance for you guys.

Jesse · Married on 10/01/2016

Would highly recondmend Seth as a wedding DJ amd MC. Very accommodating!

Sent on 11/15/2016

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thanks Matt & Jeese. I'm so glad I was able to accommodate you and all your wants/needs on your special day.

Corinne · Married on 08/13/2016

If you are looking for help in making planning your wedding reception easier, you need to book with MixMaster. He is very responsive when you have questions, full of excellent suggestions based on his experience, and goes above and beyond to know you as a couple and what you value. Seth met us for dinner one night, called us, our parents, the best man, and the maid of honor before the wedding to make sure everyone was prepared for the big day. He really cares about your big day and goes above and beyond to make it extra special. When he found out that one of my husband's groomsmen was unexpectedly deployed in the Air Force for our wedding, he found a way to contact him overseas and played a surprise voice message from him at the reception. You will not find a more enthusiastic, detail-oriented DJ for anywhere near this price in Central PA.

Sent on 11/08/2016

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so glad that you chose me to be your DJ entertainer and that all the hard planning we all put into it paid off. I appreciate your feedback as it helps other couples searching know exactly how your experience was working with me. All the best to your future.

Kirsten · Married on 07/02/2016

Seth was truly amazing and made our wedding weekend perfect!! From our first meeting til the end of the reception he listened and took to heart everything that we wanted. He wanted the day to be flawless and he lead the way to make that possible. He took the time to interact and get to know the bridal parties before hand, gave input and ideas, assisted with multiple tasks that went above and beyond his job duties, kept the timeline in check, dance floor bumping, and even lent his tie to one of the fathers. If you're looking for someone that strives for perfection and invests in making your day as beautiful and fun as possible then look no further....Seth is your man!!! Thank you so much for being part of our day, and for making our day beautiful.

Much love,
    Rachel & Kirsten

Sent on 07/17/2016

Rachel & Kirsten,
    Thank you for having me apart of your special day and for the wonderful review. I'm so glad to have worked with both of you. Much love and happiness to you both.
    -Seth

Christina · Married on 06/12/2016

Seth with MixMaster Entertainment was fantastic! He was very eager to help with anything he could. We also had him do the music for our ceremony, which he provided a microphone for my husband to wear so guests could her us saying our vows! (We had an outdoor ceremony, so this was very helpful!) I must say, my most favorite part of him DJ'ing our wedding was towards the end of the reception, during one of our requested songs, Seth had implemented voice-overs of me and my husband saying our vows, my husband making a speech to our guests and our Best Man's speech! It was such a shock that he put that all together while still playing all of the music. It was a very special touch, which made my husband speechless and me start to tear up....again! Seth did an amazing job!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Christina,
    Thank-you for the awesome review and having me apart of your special day. I'm so happy to hear that I was able to create something special for you. Much love and happiness to you.

Breanne · Married on 04/30/2016

Seth was excellent and kept the energy going all night at our wedding! We were very pleased with how organized and accommodating he was! He even offered to take picture of our sparkler send off for us which was very nice of him since our photographer was only scheduled till a certain time! He made it very personal for us example being he incorporated our bridal party speeches at the beginning of our last dance which we loved and will cherish forever! We would gladly recommend him to anyone we know having a future wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Aleese

Aleese · Married on 10/17/2015

Seth with MixMaster Entertainment was an incredible DJ. Our whole experience with him was wonderful. He was professional, courteous, and very energetic. His personality kept the reception fun and full of energy. His sound system was top notch and we were very happy that we chose to do the uplighting that he offers. It made a tremendous difference in making our space inviting and fun. The customized monogram that he made for us turned out even better than expected and helped make our reception that much better! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch DJ!

Sent on 12/17/2015

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! I'm very happy and glad everything turned out so beautiful for your special day. Be sure to proudly display your monogram around your house.

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

seth is amazing to work with!! I couldn't imagine going through the process with anyone else. All of my guests loved him!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

I loved working with you and all your guests. Truly was a fun experience that is surly not to be forgotten.

Kaleisha · Married on 09/12/2015

Great guy amazing talent, knows how to get and keep the party going, full of ideas, really wants to personalize the whole event!! Overall great service!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

MixMaster Entertainment Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. This day and age personalization is key. I'm glad your wedding went well.