2838 Euclid Ave, Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number

About D.C. Entertainment

I'm Dan Carpenter, owner of D.C. Entertainment. I started DJing because of my love of music. I kept DJing because I love the spirit of the event; the reactions of the crowd, the smiles, the laughter, and the pure energy that comes from any gathering. There is little that I like more then to see a group of people truly enjoying themselves.

When it comes to your wedding day I believe the day should be about you, and that's where the focus will be. I will work with you beforehand to find out exactly what you want for your reception. I will work with your other vendors to help coordinate the event so that you have as little to worry about as possible. My job is to ensure that you and your guest enjoy themselves the best they possibly can.

Follow D.C. Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• DJ C
a2bc5aef5b3152f6 1465526990039 dsc3481

83 Reviews for D.C. Entertainment

• Dakota

Dakota G. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing dj- you need to have him!

Finding a DJ is one of the most important things in a wedding- I found Dan on wedding wire & received a recommendation for him by Tasha Puckey Photography. Dan is not your average DJ, he is so much more. Dan helps take the stress of wedding day and wedding planning by asking how he can help the bride and groom in any way. While we were eating dinner and he came over to talk to us he always asked if we needed anything he could grab for us. His services are more than your average DJ- One of my favorite things (and guests LOVED) was that Dan interviewed my groom and I to get all the juicy details of our love story and played it before our very special first dance. He did the same thing for our parent dances. Dan played amazing music all night long & really kept the party going! The photo booth service is a must have- the booth is high quality and prints many pictures, you even get a book to keep them all in... how cool?! Overall, Dan is more than your average DJ. He is a great guy who wants your special event to be perfect & have great music of course! He was a huge help for us and an awesome DJ.

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn W. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing!!!!

Dan was our DJ for our wedding on October 24. He was the best DJ anyone could ever ask for. My husband is extremely close to his grandmother and she could not attend our wedding due to COVID. Dan went out of his way to contact the nursing home she is in and surprise him with an audio recorded message from her that he played during a special dance. My husband was so happy. I still receive messages about how great and professional Dan was and we will definitely hire him in the future if we need a DJ for events. The party was non-stop and he even let me help DJ at one point! It was amazing. His photo booth was also a hit and SO fun for all of our guests! I can not recommend Dan more!!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding DJ

Dan was instrumental in the organization and flow of my wedding. He came to our rehearsal dinner to make sure he knew the plan, came early and got all of his equipment set up and was ready to go in plenty of time. Everything was perfect. He kept things on time, kept the party going and truly helped to make my day amazing. I purchased the package with a photo booth and everyone was so excited to go use it! Dan was easy to work with and a great host on the best day of my life! I would highly recommend DC Entertainment to anyone looking to have a great time and work with a genuinely kind and caring individual!

Sent on 10/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

D.C. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Cardens Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the advantage of working with Dan at a few weddings in the past. He always has a great set up, is professional and gets the party going. I would suggest Dan for your wedding DJ/entertainment/lighting.

• 2838 Euclid Ave Williamsport, PA, 17701 See on map
    Location of (D.C. Entertainment)