Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number

About D.C. Entertainment

I'm Dan Carpenter, owner of D.C. Entertainment. I started DJing because of my love of music. I kept DJing because I love the spirit of the event; the reactions of the crowd, the smiles, the laughter, and the pure energy that comes from any gathering. There is little that I like more then to see a group of people truly enjoying themselves.

When it comes to your wedding day I believe the day should be about you, and that's where the focus will be. I will work with you beforehand to find out exactly what you want for your reception. I will work with your other vendors to help coordinate the event so that you have as little to worry about as possible. My job is to ensure that you and your guest enjoy themselves the best they possibly can.

Follow D.C. Entertainment on

D.C. Entertainment 4
  • Jill

Jill Myers · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent and very professional

Dan was so professional and wonderful to work with. We cannot say enough great things about Dan. He kept everything flowing and made sure we all had a great time and very relaxed.

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Dan and his assistant were absolutely paramount to our ceremony and reception. Dan was attentive from day one, willing to meet whenever needed and on the day of, he was accommodating and gracious when I asked for last minute changes. People were on the dance floor ALL night thanks to his wonderful choice of music and enjoying all of his personal little touches and games. I would recommend Dan without even a second thought to anybody looking for a wonderful MC and DJ! His photo booth was also a wonderful and affordable option! We'll treasure the pictures for years to come.

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Dan was amazing! He responded to every question I had in a timely manner and Mike was awesome at our wedding running the photo booth! Everyone loved it!

D.C. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Cardens Photography
    Cardens Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the advantage of working with Dan at a few weddings in the past. He always has a great set up, is professional and gets the party going. I would suggest Dan for your wedding DJ/entertainment/lighting.

• Williamsport, 17701 See on map