Williamsport, PA 17701 Map · Phone number

About D.C. Entertainment

I'm Dan Carpenter, owner of D.C. Entertainment. I started DJing because of my love of music. I kept DJing because I love the spirit of the event; the reactions of the crowd, the smiles, the laughter, and the pure energy that comes from any gathering. There is little that I like more then to see a group of people truly enjoying themselves.

When it comes to your wedding day I believe the day should be about you, and that's where the focus will be. I will work with you beforehand to find out exactly what you want for your reception. I will work with your other vendors to help coordinate the event so that you have as little to worry about as possible. My job is to ensure that you and your guest enjoy themselves the best they possibly can.

Follow D.C. Entertainment on

D.C. Entertainment 6
D.C. Entertainment 7

Kyla Neidig · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

Dan with D.C. Entertainment really listened to our every want and need from the very beginning and really exceeded our expectations. He had lots of original and different ideas from games to dances. He made sure he truly got to know us. He went above and beyond and really made sure things went smoothly. He even reached out to our other vendors and introduced himself and made sure he knew everything that was going on. Honestly, he was kind of like a wedding planner on the side in means of making sure everything was in order and went smoothly!! He is truly an amazing person and really made us feel comfortable and we didn't have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Kyla & Jonathan,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you with your day. Here's to many years of happiness for both of you.
    Dan
  • Katie

Katie Ann · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional & awesome DJ!

Dan was great to work with planning our music for our wedding ceremony and reception. His attention to detail with name pronunciation, our monogram and timeline of events were so very appreciated as well as accommodating some last minute changes on the day of. His unique recommendation for the end of the reception is something my husband and I will remember for a lifetime as it was my favorite moment of the whole day.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Karin C. · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful, amazing so professional a great experience with DC Entertainment! Thank you!

Dan did a superb job during our cocktail hour and wedding reception! He played all of our favorite music and had all of our guest dancing all night ! Everyone commented on how great the music was! Great job can’t say enough great things !

Sent on 07/29/2019

D.C. Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Cardens Photography
    Cardens Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the advantage of working with Dan at a few weddings in the past. He always has a great set up, is professional and gets the party going. I would suggest Dan for your wedding DJ/entertainment/lighting.

• Williamsport, 17701 See on map