52 Reviews for D.C. Entertainment

Photobooth (3)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)
51 D.C. Entertainment Reviews

Dan was such an awesome addition to our team of vendors for our wedding. He was attentive, cared about our desire to have an unconventional and special wedding, and is just a great all around person!
He put the icing on the cake for our wedding day!
We can't thank him enough for helping us to have the best day ever! We highly recommend his services for couples who are looking to have great music and a great time on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was very well-organized and accommodating throughout the planning process, he was also thoughtful and considered our tastes and personalities. He made great suggestions that made our day special for not just the two of us, but also our families. He has a wide variety of music and it was all great, but his personality and thoughtfulness put him above everyone else. He had a wonderful set up (both outside for the ceremony/cocktail hour and inside for the reception) and the music was flawless throughout the day. He also offers a photo booth, which was amazing (it is a plus that we got digital copies of the photo booth pics!). He was open to our suggestions when planning a game for our reception-- the game was very fun for everyone and we are very grateful to Dan as he put a lot of effort into the game to make it special for us. We will continue to talk about how much fun the game and the music/dancing was for a long time.

Profile Picture nicole, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Dan was very timely and responsive with his emails and always got back to me within the same day, often times the same hour. We met twice in person and he worked with us to create our wedding timeline. He gave us his suggestions and input when needed and was very easy to work with. As for the wedding day, he made sure that everything ran smoothly and the dance floor was packed the whole time! His song selections were great and everyone had a great time. We would highly recommend Dan for his professionalism, talent, timeliness and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Seriously, Dan was awesome. He kept us informed about where we were at time wise throughout the night and kept things going. We’ve had multiple people tell us that ours was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. Couldn’t recommend him more.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say more amazing things about Dan and DC Entertainment. When my husband and I first met with Dan we simply told him we want booties out on the dance floor and make sure they don't leave! Dan delivered that vision and then some. People still comment to this day on how much fun they had and that is largely thanks in part to Dan and DC Entertainment. Book him TODAY if you have not done so already!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

“Your DJ is killin’ it!” – shouted by one of our wedding guests (who doesn't typically dance) as she made her way to the dance floor. She wasn’t the only guest to comment on how awesome Dan was - everyone raved about him! We left our initial meeting with Dan very impressed and excited – Dan is very professional, well organized, and incredibly patient. We knew we’d be happy with our choice in Dan from our initial meeting with him but post-wedding we were more than happy - we were totally blown away. He kept us on schedule (not an easy task for this Bride and Groom), he chose music that was perfect for our crowd (we had WAY more people dancing than we expected), he kept our guests entertained, and he’s just a genuinely good dude. You can tell Dan cares about what he does – he invests so much time and perfection into the tiny pieces of a wedding reception that people don’t even think of. Our reception was, without a doubt, the best party we’ve ever been to and a big part of that party was Dan. We couldn’t be happier with our choice to use D.C. Entertainment! Thanks for “killin’ it” Dan!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan Carpenter was a fantastic DJ; he provided music according to our specifications with no lulls or gaps in entertainment. He also created a seamless itinerary for our wedding reception, going above and beyond to ensure that we were able to relax and enjoy our guests while he made sure each part of the night (like the cake cutting, first dance, etc.) went off without a hitch. He was attentive to our needs and wants without coming off the least bit overbearing. He event put up with our more frustrating relatives with the utmost patience and professionalism. Would recommend him 100%.

Profile Picture Martin, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was great to work with. He goes above and beyond his duties as a DJ. Dan helped us plan out the entire schedule of our special day, including being extremely flexible when I wanted to change things, and reassuring me when I started questioning things. When the day came, Dan had the guys set up and ready with microphones for the ceremony and helped coordinate and keeping the day moving along. He asked several times if there was anything we needed and kept everything on our time schedule. Several guests commented how great not only his music was, but how helpful he was throughout the day. They couldn't believe how much he was doing outside of being the DJ. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Danika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan from DC Entertainment was always easy to get ahold of! He was great to work with and he played awesome music at our wedding. He also put a lot of effort in creating the best uplighting for my vision. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was very personable and accommodating since the first time we spoke on the phone. We were not able to meet in person so we skyped and we could see his personality through the skye call. We appreciated his flexibility to work with our schedules and with the distance. He was extremely professional in all aspects of the job. He made great suggestions while allowing us to have to put our personal touch and ideas on the reception.

During the reception, Dan really took the lead and made us feel that our reception was flowing well. He was prepared for anything that was thrown his way and made everyone at the reception feel welcome.

We are very happy that Dan was our DJ for our special day and would not have chosen anyone else.

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was an awesome DJ! He was very organized and professional at the pre-wedding meetings. He made sure everything moved along smoothly during the wedding so we didn't have to worry about it. He played the right kind of music to make everyone want to get up and dance on the dance floor. We are so glad that we chose him to DJ our wedding and would highly recommend him to any other couples looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan went above and beyond to help us make our day perfect!! My husband has a very complicated work schedule and Dan worked with us to meet to discuss the wedding timeline. We met at Starbucks and he even bought us coffee. Our last meeting with us my husband and I instantly knew that we picked the perfect DJ. He made us feel like he had everything under control and helped us come up with the he perfect wedding day schedule. During a time of craziness he was the only thing we felt sure of. He was responsive with our last minute thoughts and even reached out to my videographer so I didn't have to be the middle man. The wedding day went perfect! The shoe game was a hit and everyone commented on how unique it was. He played new and old music that everyone loved. Words can't describe how amazing Dan was. He went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone! Our guests were even commenting on how great he did days after the wedding! He was absoutly fantastic!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were able to book D.C. Entertainment for our wedding in late September 2016 at Whitewoods in Wapwallopen, PA. From the outset, Dan was a consummate professional and extremely easy to work with. My wife and I were living in separate states during our engagement and Dan arranged a teleconference with us both to discuss every last detail of our wedding reception.

Dan's team dedicates their entire day to your event, having arrived hours prior to the reception to ensure set-up runs as smoothly as possible. Several of our guests commented on what a classy feel Dan's up-lighting (we purchased the "Unparalleled" package) gave to the reception hall. We also utilized the photo booth and Dan allowed us to design our own personalized photo strips to be placed in a beautiful leather-bound album - a great keepsake from our special day!

Overall, if you're looking for an entertainer who will work to design an event around your specific interests and maintain excellent communication (both before and especially during the event), look no further than Dan and his team at D.C. Entertainment. My wife and I endorse him with our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Bob, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Dan was fantastic! He kept on top of all the small details, made sure everyone was on the same page, and kept the party alive. I was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. You won't go wrong with him!

Profile Picture User7271844, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was the DJ for my daughters Sept 4th wedding. We knew we wanted to hire him from the beginning but he was booked Saturdays many, many months in advance. With his help we planned on a Sunday wedding (Labor Day weekend) and it could not have worked out more perfect! Dan was highly professional and really kept the party flowing. Every little detail was well thought out and planned to flow perfectly. Guests were entertained over cocktail hour, while they ate their meals (the shoe game was pretty awesome!) and all evening long. We had so many guests say how awesome the reception was and how much fun they had. We enjoyed ourselves so much we went over our contract time! The sparkler send off was a great idea and the monogram is pretty cool too! Thank you Dan, you really made Alicia and Jeff's special day all the more special! I would (and have!) highly recommend DC Entertainment to anyone!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I chose DC Entertainment for our wedding and could not have been any happier with our decision. He was always easy to get in contact with and was interested in all of our ideas. We knew exactly what was going to happen next with his printed line up at our head table. Very organized. Your DJ can either make or break you event and I must say he nailed it 100%. Everyone had a great time and complimented on his services. We also used his Photo Booth was a HUGE hit. They were absolutely amazing!! We would recommend DC Entertainment for any events!! Thanks Dan!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our July 30th Wedding was a day to remember forever and we are so thankful that DC Entertainment was part of it. We were a couple that debated going with a DJ or Band and we are glad we went the DJ route. From our first meeting of sharing thoughts and details to adding an extra hour to our reception, Dan kept the dance floor packed. His music selection was tasteful and he did a great job at reading our crowd (all while keeping us happy and staying within the song parameters we set for him at an earlier meeting). We paired his DJ services with the Photobooth package and together they were worth every penny, which was affordable and fit in our budget. We are so glad we added the guest book option to the Photobooth and our family and friends had a blast using it. Without a doubt our guests were happy & entertained and we were thrilled. Kudos to DC Entertainment. We highly recommend their services. Sarah & Bill

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

I found Dan through an internet search and although the way I found him may have been chaotic and by chance, nothing else about our experience with him after that was. Dan was willing to meet with us in various locations and at various times of day to accommodate our lifestyle (we have a 2 year old and both work work full time jobs). Dan also came with us to view and discuss the reception venue setup (at my request) and went above and beyond when I had my first of several "mini mental breakdowns." As I'm sure many brides can attest to, planning a wedding is exhausting and stressful to say the least- when I struggled to visualize how the reception hall would turn out, Dan assisted my then-fiance in calming me down and helping me to visualize the perfect reception (which is what we had when it was all said and done). His level of professionalism and service is next to none and we were not disappointed with what he delivered. Dan provided not only the soundtrack to our reception, but also the lighting and photo booth, which served as a keepsake for our guests and a means of memories for us to look back on years from now. Dan walked us through the process from beginning to end- answering our questions and allowing us control both creatively and structurally while inserting his professional suggestions based on years of experience. Not only were WE happy with Dan/D.C. Entertainment, but our guests complimented his services as well, which meant a lot to me. It's a spectacular feeling to know you've shown your guests a wonderful time and I can say with 100% certainty that our guests' satisfaction and ours would not have been possible without Dan/D.C. Entertainment. We will definitely be recommending him to anyone in need!!

Profile Picture megan, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

If you want a dj that goes above and beyond for your big day, we highly recommend D.C. Entertainment!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was wonderful to work and so accommodating. Thank you for keeping the party going!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use DC Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding. Dan made the process easy from the first time we spoke through our wedding day. Dan provided the music at both our ceremony and reception. He helped us customize the music to our taste, theme and venue and provided suggestions as well. He was a true professional and did a fantastic job! As the MC for the reception, he moved everything along smoothly and was truly entertaining. Everyone had a great time, and several people at the wedding complimented him too! My husband and I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture User6771608, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Dan for wedding reception and couldn't have been happier. He went above and beyond what we expected of a DJ. Our guests had a wonderful time and complimented us our DJ selection. We would definitely recommend Dan to anyone looking to have a fun, stress free wedding reception.

Profile Picture Aimee, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was very helpful with planning our wedding reception itinerary. He was very professional throughout the whole process as well as very accommodating with follow ups etc. Would certainly recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture User6618336, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Very good at teaching math! If you have any questions, he's got the answers. If you need a good DJ or a good math teacher. Call him up!

Profile Picture User6513996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan Carpenter was an AMAZING DJ!!!!! He made our day perfect!!!!

Profile Picture User5547647, 2+ years ago, 1 Review