D.C. Entertainment Reviews

D.C. Entertainment 4
  • Jill

Jill Myers · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent and very professional

Dan was so professional and wonderful to work with. We cannot say enough great things about Dan. He kept everything flowing and made sure we all had a great time and very relaxed.

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Dan and his assistant were absolutely paramount to our ceremony and reception. Dan was attentive from day one, willing to meet whenever needed and on the day of, he was accommodating and gracious when I asked for last minute changes. People were on the dance floor ALL night thanks to his wonderful choice of music and enjoying all of his personal little touches and games. I would recommend Dan without even a second thought to anybody looking for a wonderful MC and DJ! His photo booth was also a wonderful and affordable option! We'll treasure the pictures for years to come.

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Dan was amazing! He responded to every question I had in a timely manner and Mike was awesome at our wedding running the photo booth! Everyone loved it!

Chris · Married on 09/22/2018

Dan was so friendly and professional, he made our wedding a moment we will never forget! Even our guests raved about him and his crew after the wedding. From keeping the dance floor alive all night, to giving us a photo book and USB drive of all the crazy pictures from the photo booth, it was truly a blessing we landed Dan! We booked through DC entertainment almost 1.5 years before our big day and never looked back. I can honestly say booking Dan was one of our best wedding decisions. He kept us on track with an itinerary of events at our head table so we wouldn’t lose track of time and miss any moments of our big day! Thank you Dan, not only did you make our wedding the best day of our lives, you became a person we will never forget and always recommend!

D.C. Entertainment 5
    D.C. Entertainment 6

Jena · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife and I could not have been happier with every aspect of the service provided. Very responsive, very organized, and very in tune and interactive with us as well as our families. Dan truly made the night awesome for all of us, there is no one else we would ever recommend over DC Entertainment for any major event, super fun and genuinly cares about his clients.

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Dan is by far the best DJ you can choose! If he no longer has the date that you've chosen for your wedding available, change your wedding date to one that he has available for you! He is the most reasonably priced with the fairest packages available that I could find when shopping around. He was quick to respond and super flexible as he demonstrated this when we had to change a day and time for meeting, he was certain to accommodate. Along with his professionalism, he is super friendly. He goes above and beyond what is expected and truly delivers at a level that you will be extremely pleased with. He made our day very special with our Love Story and we will always have something to remind us of how deep our love truly is. We are so grateful that my friend referred us to him!

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I can’t think of enough great things to say about Dan. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He was very responsive from the first time I messaged him and was more than willing to help with anything we needed. We got so many compliments on the flow of our reception and that Dan played music that catered to everyone’s taste. My husband is an artist and Dan went out of his way to make sure we could use my husband’s work for our monogram and photbooth strips. He also planned our reception for us from beginning to end, which is something I expected to have to do myself. We loved that Dan had great energy, but isn’t one of those DJ’s that’s going to be over the top and acting crazy. The photo booth was so much fun for our guests and definitely made our reception special as well. Look no further for the best DJ for your big day!!!

D.C. Entertainment 7

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Dan was everything that we could've asked for in a DJ and more! We had a tall order, in that we wanted to perform a surprise first dance with lots of songs mashed up together. Dan was so unbelievably accommodating with this request, meeting with us multiple times in order to get the flow of the songs just right. He put so much attention and detail into how the songs flowed together that all of the transitions were absolutely seamless! We got so many compliments on our first dance, and it couldn't have been nearly as good without Dan's expertise!

He also offered us the magnificent idea of us providing voice over commentary during our mother/son and father/daughter dances. This was a surprise for our parents, and brought them to tears. Again, Dan seamlessly intertwined the voice overs with our music selections.

We also took Dan's advice and had our last dance of the night just my husband and I, by ourselves, on the dance floor. It is one of the most special and memorable parts of our day that I will never forget!

Dan kept the dance floor full the entire night, and the music never stopped! One song just flowed into the next. I knew that I didn't have to worry about anything the entire night, as Dan had everything taken care of.

Dan was also very responsive to us throughout the whole process, and I would highly recommend him to anyone else in the area!

Hanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Dan was such pleasure to work with, he always responded quickly to my questions and was extremely helpful throughout the process. I can't say enough of how amazing he was the day of our wedding, he kept things running smoothly and got all the guests on the dance floor! Everyone complimented on what a fantastic job he did and didn't want the night to end!

Lyle · Married on 06/10/2018

Dan from D.C. Entertainment was very professional, and he did an amazing job with the music and events during our wedding. He is a must book! We would reccomend him to anyone.

Angela · Married on 06/09/2018

Dan was our wedding DJ and he did an outstanding job! I couldn't of dreamed of a better outcome. He was very organized, detailed, and professional. I would recommend 100% for any event your are hosting!

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Dan was such an awesome addition to our team of vendors for our wedding. He was attentive, cared about our desire to have an unconventional and special wedding, and is just a great all around person!
    He put the icing on the cake for our wedding day!
    We can't thank him enough for helping us to have the best day ever! We highly recommend his services for couples who are looking to have great music and a great time on the dance floor.

nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Dan was very well-organized and accommodating throughout the planning process, he was also thoughtful and considered our tastes and personalities. He made great suggestions that made our day special for not just the two of us, but also our families. He has a wide variety of music and it was all great, but his personality and thoughtfulness put him above everyone else. He had a wonderful set up (both outside for the ceremony/cocktail hour and inside for the reception) and the music was flawless throughout the day. He also offers a photo booth, which was amazing (it is a plus that we got digital copies of the photo booth pics!). He was open to our suggestions when planning a game for our reception-- the game was very fun for everyone and we are very grateful to Dan as he put a lot of effort into the game to make it special for us. We will continue to talk about how much fun the game and the music/dancing was for a long time.

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Dan was very timely and responsive with his emails and always got back to me within the same day, often times the same hour. We met twice in person and he worked with us to create our wedding timeline. He gave us his suggestions and input when needed and was very easy to work with. As for the wedding day, he made sure that everything ran smoothly and the dance floor was packed the whole time! His song selections were great and everyone had a great time. We would highly recommend Dan for his professionalism, talent, timeliness and attention to detail!

Christopher · Married on 09/15/2017

Seriously, Dan was awesome. He kept us informed about where we were at time wise throughout the night and kept things going. We’ve had multiple people tell us that ours was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. Couldn’t recommend him more.

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not say more amazing things about Dan and DC Entertainment. When my husband and I first met with Dan we simply told him we want booties out on the dance floor and make sure they don't leave! Dan delivered that vision and then some. People still comment to this day on how much fun they had and that is largely thanks in part to Dan and DC Entertainment. Book him TODAY if you have not done so already!!

D.C. Entertainment 8

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

“Your DJ is killin’ it!” – shouted by one of our wedding guests (who doesn't typically dance) as she made her way to the dance floor. She wasn’t the only guest to comment on how awesome Dan was - everyone raved about him! We left our initial meeting with Dan very impressed and excited – Dan is very professional, well organized, and incredibly patient. We knew we’d be happy with our choice in Dan from our initial meeting with him but post-wedding we were more than happy - we were totally blown away. He kept us on schedule (not an easy task for this Bride and Groom), he chose music that was perfect for our crowd (we had WAY more people dancing than we expected), he kept our guests entertained, and he’s just a genuinely good dude. You can tell Dan cares about what he does – he invests so much time and perfection into the tiny pieces of a wedding reception that people don’t even think of. Our reception was, without a doubt, the best party we’ve ever been to and a big part of that party was Dan. We couldn’t be happier with our choice to use D.C. Entertainment! Thanks for “killin’ it” Dan!

Martin · Married on 09/01/2017

Dan Carpenter was a fantastic DJ; he provided music according to our specifications with no lulls or gaps in entertainment. He also created a seamless itinerary for our wedding reception, going above and beyond to ensure that we were able to relax and enjoy our guests while he made sure each part of the night (like the cake cutting, first dance, etc.) went off without a hitch. He was attentive to our needs and wants without coming off the least bit overbearing. He event put up with our more frustrating relatives with the utmost patience and professionalism. Would recommend him 100%.

Danika · Married on 08/19/2017

Dan was great to work with. He goes above and beyond his duties as a DJ. Dan helped us plan out the entire schedule of our special day, including being extremely flexible when I wanted to change things, and reassuring me when I started questioning things. When the day came, Dan had the guys set up and ready with microphones for the ceremony and helped coordinate and keeping the day moving along. He asked several times if there was anything we needed and kept everything on our time schedule. Several guests commented how great not only his music was, but how helpful he was throughout the day. They couldn't believe how much he was doing outside of being the DJ. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan from DC Entertainment was always easy to get ahold of! He was great to work with and he played awesome music at our wedding. He also put a lot of effort in creating the best uplighting for my vision. Highly recommend!!

Joseph · Married on 07/22/2017

Dan was very personable and accommodating since the first time we spoke on the phone. We were not able to meet in person so we skyped and we could see his personality through the skye call. We appreciated his flexibility to work with our schedules and with the distance. He was extremely professional in all aspects of the job. He made great suggestions while allowing us to have to put our personal touch and ideas on the reception.

During the reception, Dan really took the lead and made us feel that our reception was flowing well. He was prepared for anything that was thrown his way and made everyone at the reception feel welcome.

We are very happy that Dan was our DJ for our special day and would not have chosen anyone else.

Angela · Married on 06/10/2017

Dan was an awesome DJ! He was very organized and professional at the pre-wedding meetings. He made sure everything moved along smoothly during the wedding so we didn't have to worry about it. He played the right kind of music to make everyone want to get up and dance on the dance floor. We are so glad that we chose him to DJ our wedding and would highly recommend him to any other couples looking for a DJ.

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Dan went above and beyond to help us make our day perfect!! My husband has a very complicated work schedule and Dan worked with us to meet to discuss the wedding timeline. We met at Starbucks and he even bought us coffee. Our last meeting with us my husband and I instantly knew that we picked the perfect DJ. He made us feel like he had everything under control and helped us come up with the he perfect wedding day schedule. During a time of craziness he was the only thing we felt sure of. He was responsive with our last minute thoughts and even reached out to my videographer so I didn't have to be the middle man. The wedding day went perfect! The shoe game was a hit and everyone commented on how unique it was. He played new and old music that everyone loved. Words can't describe how amazing Dan was. He went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone! Our guests were even commenting on how great he did days after the wedding! He was absoutly fantastic!

Sent on 05/08/2017

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Emily & Joe, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to play for your wedding, and getting to know the two of you throughout this whole process. Many blessings to you both! Dan

Assunta · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Dan was fantastic! He kept on top of all the small details, made sure everyone was on the same page, and kept the party alive. I was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. You won't go wrong with him!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/04/2016

Dan was the DJ for my daughters Sept 4th wedding. We knew we wanted to hire him from the beginning but he was booked Saturdays many, many months in advance. With his help we planned on a Sunday wedding (Labor Day weekend) and it could not have worked out more perfect! Dan was highly professional and really kept the party flowing. Every little detail was well thought out and planned to flow perfectly. Guests were entertained over cocktail hour, while they ate their meals (the shoe game was pretty awesome!) and all evening long. We had so many guests say how awesome the reception was and how much fun they had. We enjoyed ourselves so much we went over our contract time! The sparkler send off was a great idea and the monogram is pretty cool too! Thank you Dan, you really made Alicia and Jeff's special day all the more special! I would (and have!) highly recommend DC Entertainment to anyone!