D.C. Entertainment Reviews

D.C. Entertainment 4
D.C. Entertainment 5

Amanda Gaynor · Getting married on 07/10/2020

The Best Wedding D.J.!

Look no further - book Dan to be your wedding D.J. !! Dan was absolutely amazing to worth with - super organized and responsive and full of good ideas/suggestions and guides to help us create a wonderful and memorable wedding program. He kept us on track with timing during the day, which was incredibly helpful and important, and has an absolutely lovely, easy going disposition. We can't recommend him higher, oh, and he brought the party! Great music all night long, and lots of dancing. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kyla Neidig · Married on 11/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

Dan with D.C. Entertainment really listened to our every want and need from the very beginning and really exceeded our expectations. He had lots of original and different ideas from games to dances. He made sure he truly got to know us. He went above and beyond and really made sure things went smoothly. He even reached out to our other vendors and introduced himself and made sure he knew everything that was going on. Honestly, he was kind of like a wedding planner on the side in means of making sure everything was in order and went smoothly!! He is truly an amazing person and really made us feel comfortable and we didn't have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Kyla & Jonathan,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you with your day. Here's to many years of happiness for both of you.
    Dan

Sarah Myers · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Dan was by far the easiest most professional person we dealt with the day of our wedding! He did such an amazing job up lighting the barn, and making us and our guests feel like we were all in it together! Dan is amazing at making sure he is connecting with your guests and make it a beautiful day. Having Dan for our wedding was the best decision we made! He truly made our day amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ!

Dan was a pleasure to work with and coordinated our wedding music and timeline so well! Even the day before the wedding I made a song switch and he nailed it! Our ceremony was a distance from the venue, and he came prepared with a generator and a battery powered speaker for the App area. Once inside, our guests were dancing all night and the songs he selected were perfect! Even our guests were coming up to us saying how great the DJ was! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and are so grateful for his expertise!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Erica

Erica Swift · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

DC entertainment (aka Dan) was our DJ for our wedding and we absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married. He listens to what you want, what you don’t want, and offers suggestions making the whole process very easy and enjoyable. He kept the party moving and in time, gave precise instructions when needed (for formal dances etc) and played music we LOVED.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!!!!!

Dan was wonderful to work with. He helped me so much through the whole planning process of my wedding. He always responded quickly to my emails. At the wedding he did a great job. He had people on the dance floor the whole night. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie Ann · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional & awesome DJ!

Dan was great to work with planning our music for our wedding ceremony and reception. His attention to detail with name pronunciation, our monogram and timeline of events were so very appreciated as well as accommodating some last minute changes on the day of. His unique recommendation for the end of the reception is something my husband and I will remember for a lifetime as it was my favorite moment of the whole day.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Karin C. · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful, amazing so professional a great experience with DC Entertainment! Thank you!

Dan did a superb job during our cocktail hour and wedding reception! He played all of our favorite music and had all of our guest dancing all night ! Everyone commented on how great the music was! Great job can’t say enough great things !

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ in Williamsport

Dan was fantastic and helped keep the party alive. We completely lost power at the start of our reception and Dan went home to get another generator to help get some power back. I’m glad that I chose Dan and wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to dj our big day. He is very organized and knows what he is doing. Without a doubt if I were to do our wedding over again I would still have him as our dj.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 06/01/2019

Dan is the best!

We booked Dan as our ceremony and reception DJ after getting recommendations for him from every other vendor we met with. He was very responsive and helpful right from the beginning. He came to our rehearsal to help us get organized and made suggestions to help things run smoothly. He also helped us come up with a schedule for our reception and kept us on track throughout the night. He kept our guests entertained and dancing until the end of the reception!! Dan was way more than just a DJ. We also chose to do uplighting and a monogram through him, which really added an amazing touch to our reception space! Aside from keeping our guests entertained all night, he coordinated our whole ceremony and reception, and kept everything running smoothly all day!! He really took a ton of stress out of wedding planning!! I 1000% recommend Dan!!!

D.C. Entertainment 6
    D.C. Entertainment 7
    D.C. Entertainment 8
    Sent on 06/14/2019

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Becca & Brendan,
    Thank you so much. It was truly my pleasure to not only get to know you, but have so much fun with your guests all night. I'm glad I was able to help keep your day as stress free as possible. I LOVE the pictures you shared!
    Thanks again!
    Dan

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and Friendly

Dan was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and responded to all our questions timely. It’s easy to tell he takes pride in his work; he genuinely wanted us to have a great time. He ensured the reception went smoothly and had everyone on the dance floor. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Foust · Married on 04/06/2019

Mrs. Rebecca Foust

Dan was wonderful to work with. He totally took all the worry out of the day and everything was seamless.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jill

Jill Myers · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent and very professional

Dan was so professional and wonderful to work with. We cannot say enough great things about Dan. He kept everything flowing and made sure we all had a great time and very relaxed.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Dan and his assistant were absolutely paramount to our ceremony and reception. Dan was attentive from day one, willing to meet whenever needed and on the day of, he was accommodating and gracious when I asked for last minute changes. People were on the dance floor ALL night thanks to his wonderful choice of music and enjoying all of his personal little touches and games. I would recommend Dan without even a second thought to anybody looking for a wonderful MC and DJ! His photo booth was also a wonderful and affordable option! We'll treasure the pictures for years to come.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Dan was amazing! He responded to every question I had in a timely manner and Mike was awesome at our wedding running the photo booth! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Chris · Married on 09/22/2018

Dan was so friendly and professional, he made our wedding a moment we will never forget! Even our guests raved about him and his crew after the wedding. From keeping the dance floor alive all night, to giving us a photo book and USB drive of all the crazy pictures from the photo booth, it was truly a blessing we landed Dan! We booked through DC entertainment almost 1.5 years before our big day and never looked back. I can honestly say booking Dan was one of our best wedding decisions. He kept us on track with an itinerary of events at our head table so we wouldn’t lose track of time and miss any moments of our big day! Thank you Dan, not only did you make our wedding the best day of our lives, you became a person we will never forget and always recommend!

D.C. Entertainment 9
    D.C. Entertainment 10
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Jena · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife and I could not have been happier with every aspect of the service provided. Very responsive, very organized, and very in tune and interactive with us as well as our families. Dan truly made the night awesome for all of us, there is no one else we would ever recommend over DC Entertainment for any major event, super fun and genuinly cares about his clients.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Dan is by far the best DJ you can choose! If he no longer has the date that you've chosen for your wedding available, change your wedding date to one that he has available for you! He is the most reasonably priced with the fairest packages available that I could find when shopping around. He was quick to respond and super flexible as he demonstrated this when we had to change a day and time for meeting, he was certain to accommodate. Along with his professionalism, he is super friendly. He goes above and beyond what is expected and truly delivers at a level that you will be extremely pleased with. He made our day very special with our Love Story and we will always have something to remind us of how deep our love truly is. We are so grateful that my friend referred us to him!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I can’t think of enough great things to say about Dan. Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! He was very responsive from the first time I messaged him and was more than willing to help with anything we needed. We got so many compliments on the flow of our reception and that Dan played music that catered to everyone’s taste. My husband is an artist and Dan went out of his way to make sure we could use my husband’s work for our monogram and photbooth strips. He also planned our reception for us from beginning to end, which is something I expected to have to do myself. We loved that Dan had great energy, but isn’t one of those DJ’s that’s going to be over the top and acting crazy. The photo booth was so much fun for our guests and definitely made our reception special as well. Look no further for the best DJ for your big day!!!

D.C. Entertainment 11
    Sent on 08/28/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2018

Dan was everything that we could've asked for in a DJ and more! We had a tall order, in that we wanted to perform a surprise first dance with lots of songs mashed up together. Dan was so unbelievably accommodating with this request, meeting with us multiple times in order to get the flow of the songs just right. He put so much attention and detail into how the songs flowed together that all of the transitions were absolutely seamless! We got so many compliments on our first dance, and it couldn't have been nearly as good without Dan's expertise!

He also offered us the magnificent idea of us providing voice over commentary during our mother/son and father/daughter dances. This was a surprise for our parents, and brought them to tears. Again, Dan seamlessly intertwined the voice overs with our music selections.

We also took Dan's advice and had our last dance of the night just my husband and I, by ourselves, on the dance floor. It is one of the most special and memorable parts of our day that I will never forget!

Dan kept the dance floor full the entire night, and the music never stopped! One song just flowed into the next. I knew that I didn't have to worry about anything the entire night, as Dan had everything taken care of.

Dan was also very responsive to us throughout the whole process, and I would highly recommend him to anyone else in the area!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Hanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Dan was such pleasure to work with, he always responded quickly to my questions and was extremely helpful throughout the process. I can't say enough of how amazing he was the day of our wedding, he kept things running smoothly and got all the guests on the dance floor! Everyone complimented on what a fantastic job he did and didn't want the night to end!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Lyle · Married on 06/10/2018

Dan from D.C. Entertainment was very professional, and he did an amazing job with the music and events during our wedding. He is a must book! We would reccomend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Angela · Married on 06/09/2018

Dan was our wedding DJ and he did an outstanding job! I couldn't of dreamed of a better outcome. He was very organized, detailed, and professional. I would recommend 100% for any event your are hosting!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Dan was such an awesome addition to our team of vendors for our wedding. He was attentive, cared about our desire to have an unconventional and special wedding, and is just a great all around person!
    He put the icing on the cake for our wedding day!
    We can't thank him enough for helping us to have the best day ever! We highly recommend his services for couples who are looking to have great music and a great time on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/09/2017

nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Dan was very well-organized and accommodating throughout the planning process, he was also thoughtful and considered our tastes and personalities. He made great suggestions that made our day special for not just the two of us, but also our families. He has a wide variety of music and it was all great, but his personality and thoughtfulness put him above everyone else. He had a wonderful set up (both outside for the ceremony/cocktail hour and inside for the reception) and the music was flawless throughout the day. He also offers a photo booth, which was amazing (it is a plus that we got digital copies of the photo booth pics!). He was open to our suggestions when planning a game for our reception-- the game was very fun for everyone and we are very grateful to Dan as he put a lot of effort into the game to make it special for us. We will continue to talk about how much fun the game and the music/dancing was for a long time.

Sent on 12/14/2017