D.C. Entertainment Reviews

86 | Williamsport, PA

86 Reviews for D.C. Entertainment

Molly K. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best DJ ! Awesome!

Dan was FANTASTIC. He was thorough, detail oriented, and very professional. I cannot express how many people at our wedding told us what an awesome DJ we had. He made our reception so much fun. The music was on point and exactly what we wanted. Guests of all ages danced. During the ceremony he made sure the guests could hear us and our officiant. The music during the ceremony was timely and exactly as we requested. It is clear Dan loves what he does and he takes it seriously. He really wants to be sure your day is perfect. Also, my husband and I HIGHLY recommend doing the love story!! It was a huge hit. What a great way to make your day unique!

Thank you so much Dan!!!

Sent on 05/29/2021
  • Shane

Shane K. · Married on 05/08/2021

Great Experience!

Dan made things easy from the beginning. After our initial meeting, it was clear that he was well-organized and had plenty of experience that we could trust him to be the DJ at our wedding. Then COVID hit but Dan was flexible and allowed us to schedule a different date. Leading up to the wedding, Dan was extremely helpful when we struggled with selecting specific songs. On the day of the event, Dan went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2021
  • Dakota

Dakota G. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing dj- you need to have him!

Finding a DJ is one of the most important things in a wedding- I found Dan on wedding wire & received a recommendation for him by Tasha Puckey Photography. Dan is not your average DJ, he is so much more. Dan helps take the stress of wedding day and wedding planning by asking how he can help the bride and groom in any way. While we were eating dinner and he came over to talk to us he always asked if we needed anything he could grab for us. His services are more than your average DJ- One of my favorite things (and guests LOVED) was that Dan interviewed my groom and I to get all the juicy details of our love story and played it before our very special first dance. He did the same thing for our parent dances. Dan played amazing music all night long & really kept the party going! The photo booth service is a must have- the booth is high quality and prints many pictures, you even get a book to keep them all in... how cool?! Overall, Dan is more than your average DJ. He is a great guy who wants your special event to be perfect & have great music of course! He was a huge help for us and an awesome DJ.

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth B. · Married on 04/17/2021

Couldn't have asked for better!

Dan Dj'd our wedding this past weekend on May 15th and he did an incredible job! He's super down to earth, easy to work with and made sure every little detail was put in its place. He kept the party going all while pacing each step of the reception perfectly. We highly recommend him to anyone who is currently searching for a fun, personable and affordable DJ for their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2021
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn W. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing!!!!

Dan was our DJ for our wedding on October 24. He was the best DJ anyone could ever ask for. My husband is extremely close to his grandmother and she could not attend our wedding due to COVID. Dan went out of his way to contact the nursing home she is in and surprise him with an audio recorded message from her that he played during a special dance. My husband was so happy. I still receive messages about how great and professional Dan was and we will definitely hire him in the future if we need a DJ for events. The party was non-stop and he even let me help DJ at one point! It was amazing. His photo booth was also a hit and SO fun for all of our guests! I can not recommend Dan more!!!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding DJ

Dan was instrumental in the organization and flow of my wedding. He came to our rehearsal dinner to make sure he knew the plan, came early and got all of his equipment set up and was ready to go in plenty of time. Everything was perfect. He kept things on time, kept the party going and truly helped to make my day amazing. I purchased the package with a photo booth and everyone was so excited to go use it! Dan was easy to work with and a great host on the best day of my life! I would highly recommend DC Entertainment to anyone looking to have a great time and work with a genuinely kind and caring individual!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Rachael L. · Married on 09/13/2020

DC entertainment

Dan was so easy to work with and very helpful! I truly had no idea what all a wedding entailed and he made it so easy! He helped with so many questions and was patient while waiting to hear back from me :P
    Thank you Dan!
    Highly recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Amanda G. · Married on 07/10/2020

The Best Wedding D.J.!

Look no further - book Dan to be your wedding D.J. !! Dan was absolutely amazing to worth with - super organized and responsive and full of good ideas/suggestions and guides to help us create a wonderful and memorable wedding program. He kept us on track with timing during the day, which was incredibly helpful and important, and has an absolutely lovely, easy going disposition. We can't recommend him higher, oh, and he brought the party! Great music all night long, and lots of dancing. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Katie

Katie A. · Married on 06/27/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Dan was absolutely amazing to work with! We first met at the Bloomsburg Bridal Expo and my fiancé knew immediately that he liked his style. From the very beginning, Dan was so attentive and responsive to whatever we needed/wanted to make our day perfect. He helped us plan a total of 3 weddings (thanks COVID) and was so patient with every change. Dan went above and beyond to make everything as perfect as possible. His response time on emails was better than any other vendor I was in contact with. There is not enough space for me to describe how much he means to us. Dan made us feel like we were more than just customers. He routinely checked in with me to see what he could do to help us during the confusing COVID process. We have had so many people tell us that was the most fun they have had at a wedding! The music selection was perfect and kept the dance floor busy the entire night! The special effects Dan can add to your entire wedding day just make it a step above the rest. Hiring Dan will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day (besides your spouse!)

Sent on 08/03/2020

Jesica H. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing dj!

Kept the crowd engaged all night! Total blast and so easy to work with. Professional but personable! Made our day perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Kyla N. · Married on 11/05/2019

Beyond Expectations

Dan with D.C. Entertainment really listened to our every want and need from the very beginning and really exceeded our expectations. He had lots of original and different ideas from games to dances. He made sure he truly got to know us. He went above and beyond and really made sure things went smoothly. He even reached out to our other vendors and introduced himself and made sure he knew everything that was going on. Honestly, he was kind of like a wedding planner on the side in means of making sure everything was in order and went smoothly!! He is truly an amazing person and really made us feel comfortable and we didn't have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Kyla & Jonathan,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you with your day. Here's to many years of happiness for both of you.
    Dan

Sarah M. · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Dan was by far the easiest most professional person we dealt with the day of our wedding! He did such an amazing job up lighting the barn, and making us and our guests feel like we were all in it together! Dan is amazing at making sure he is connecting with your guests and make it a beautiful day. Having Dan for our wedding was the best decision we made! He truly made our day amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ!

Dan was a pleasure to work with and coordinated our wedding music and timeline so well! Even the day before the wedding I made a song switch and he nailed it! Our ceremony was a distance from the venue, and he came prepared with a generator and a battery powered speaker for the App area. Once inside, our guests were dancing all night and the songs he selected were perfect! Even our guests were coming up to us saying how great the DJ was! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and are so grateful for his expertise!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Erica

Erica S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

DC entertainment (aka Dan) was our DJ for our wedding and we absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married. He listens to what you want, what you don’t want, and offers suggestions making the whole process very easy and enjoyable. He kept the party moving and in time, gave precise instructions when needed (for formal dances etc) and played music we LOVED.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!!!!!

Dan was wonderful to work with. He helped me so much through the whole planning process of my wedding. He always responded quickly to my emails. At the wedding he did a great job. He had people on the dance floor the whole night. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for my wedding!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie A. · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional & awesome DJ!

Dan was great to work with planning our music for our wedding ceremony and reception. His attention to detail with name pronunciation, our monogram and timeline of events were so very appreciated as well as accommodating some last minute changes on the day of. His unique recommendation for the end of the reception is something my husband and I will remember for a lifetime as it was my favorite moment of the whole day.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Karin · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful, amazing so professional a great experience with DC Entertainment! Thank you!

Dan did a superb job during our cocktail hour and wedding reception! He played all of our favorite music and had all of our guest dancing all night ! Everyone commented on how great the music was! Great job can’t say enough great things !

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ in Williamsport

Dan was fantastic and helped keep the party alive. We completely lost power at the start of our reception and Dan went home to get another generator to help get some power back. I’m glad that I chose Dan and wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to dj our big day. He is very organized and knows what he is doing. Without a doubt if I were to do our wedding over again I would still have him as our dj.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • bri

Bri · Married on 06/15/2019

Dan was well organized and listened to all of our requests! He made our night so special! It was awesome and everyone had a blast on the dance floor!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 06/10/2019

Professional and Friendly from Beginning to End

Dan was a highlight to our reception & ceremony!

We planned our PA wedding remotely, so Dan worked with us via emails, video chats, and in person when we were available. He was thorough, organized, and flexible throughout the planning process. As we got into the final weeks, I felt like I was playing "Telephone" between vendors to share information. Dan's organization and prompt responses made our planning and coordinating much easier. Big relief!

On our big day, Dan provided the music for our ceremony and reception, as well as uplighting and a photobooth. We appreciated that he had proactively asked enough questions to understand our needs and was responsive to our requests, but also charismatic and experienced enough to make adjustments throughout the day.

Overall, our big day ran smoothly and hassle-free. We very much appreciated all of Dan's efforts, and are so happy we trusted Dan to MC. Multiple guests even commented weeks later about how fantastic our DJ was! No need to look into other entertainment, just call Dan! :D

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 06/01/2019

Dan is the best!

We booked Dan as our ceremony and reception DJ after getting recommendations for him from every other vendor we met with. He was very responsive and helpful right from the beginning. He came to our rehearsal to help us get organized and made suggestions to help things run smoothly. He also helped us come up with a schedule for our reception and kept us on track throughout the night. He kept our guests entertained and dancing until the end of the reception!! Dan was way more than just a DJ. We also chose to do uplighting and a monogram through him, which really added an amazing touch to our reception space! Aside from keeping our guests entertained all night, he coordinated our whole ceremony and reception, and kept everything running smoothly all day!! He really took a ton of stress out of wedding planning!! I 1000% recommend Dan!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

D.C. Entertainment's reply:

Becca & Brendan,
    Thank you so much. It was truly my pleasure to not only get to know you, but have so much fun with your guests all night. I'm glad I was able to help keep your day as stress free as possible. I LOVE the pictures you shared!
    Thanks again!
    Dan

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional and Friendly

Dan was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and responded to all our questions timely. It’s easy to tell he takes pride in his work; he genuinely wanted us to have a great time. He ensured the reception went smoothly and had everyone on the dance floor. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca F. · Married on 04/06/2019

Mrs. Rebecca Foust

Dan was wonderful to work with. He totally took all the worry out of the day and everything was seamless.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Jill

Jill M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent and very professional

Dan was so professional and wonderful to work with. We cannot say enough great things about Dan. He kept everything flowing and made sure we all had a great time and very relaxed.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Dan and his assistant were absolutely paramount to our ceremony and reception. Dan was attentive from day one, willing to meet whenever needed and on the day of, he was accommodating and gracious when I asked for last minute changes. People were on the dance floor ALL night thanks to his wonderful choice of music and enjoying all of his personal little touches and games. I would recommend Dan without even a second thought to anybody looking for a wonderful MC and DJ! His photo booth was also a wonderful and affordable option! We'll treasure the pictures for years to come.

Sent on 10/10/2018