736 North Muhlenberg St, Allentown, PA 18104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Timothy Miller Photography

Tim & Liz are a husband wife team that has been in busienss for over 14 years. Tim & Liz Miller pioneered true candid photography in their area. When the digital age came they were aperfect match for the newer style of candid photography with traditional posed images of the wedding party and family photos.

Follow Timothy Miller Photography on

Timothy Miller Photography 2
Timothy Miller Photography 3
Timothy Miller Photography 4

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2017

Tim and Liz are by far the best. Not only were our pictures breathtaking but we received a gallery to all of the photos just 3 days after our wedding! Tim always knew the best way to pose us and came up with some fabulous and creative ideas. They took time to meet with us prior to the wedding which was very helpful in getting to know them. I would recommend Tim and Liz to everyone!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Timothy Miller Photography 5
    Timothy Miller Photography 6
    Timothy Miller Photography 7
    Timothy Miller Photography 8

Marissa · Married on 07/04/2015

Photography was something my now husband and I wanted to really get right. My husband is camera shy and doesn't feel comfortable taking pictures. From the moment we met Tim and Liz, we instantly felt at ease and taken care of. They have plenty of packages to choose from and were flexible and willing in their availability to meet with us to discuss major and minor details. On our wedding day, they were prompt and efficient. I barely noticed they were there during the ceremony and reception, but they were able to capture the most candid moments of our wedding. Their prices are very reasonable and fit our budget perfectly.

Thank you Tim and Liz for an amazing wedding photography experience!

Sent on 07/24/2015
  • amber

amber · Married on 09/09/2012

tim and liz did a great job on my photos. i am so blessed to have them as part of my wedding. thank you so much both of you for doing such an awesome job

Sent on 10/12/2012

Timothy Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Timothy Miller Photography 1
    Wedding Wire
    If you mention Wedding Wire we will give a free engagement session upon booking one of our packages. The engagement session includes an album with of images.

• Stevie Ray Entertainment
    Stevie Ray Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Tim & Liz for over a decade at quite a few receptions. They have always been professional and courteous when working with me, and our clients always love them. They take amazing photographs, and I have used them exclusively for taking my children's yearly photo's as well as our family Christmas pictures for the last 5 years. I cannot give a bigger endorsement than the fact that they are my own families photographer of choice.

• 2 Daisies Design
    2 Daisies Design Wedding Florists

Tim and Liz Miller are fantastic wedding photographers. They are a wonderful husband and wife team who help make your wedding day unique, special and all about you while capturing these special moments. They are full-time professionals who strive to capture the emotion behind your day!

• 736 North Muhlenberg St Allentown, 18104 See on map