136 Reviews for Dulce Desserts

Cake Stands (4)
Pastries (3)
Custom Design (1)
136 Dulce Desserts Reviews

Juanita is awesome! She met with my husband and I several times times to get the flavors and decorations just right. She was always quick to respond to email and the final product was beautiful and tasty! We had almond cake with coffee buttercream and Kahlua and then European butter cake with fresh strawberries and lemon curd. I didn’t have anything but the first bite until the next day when my husband and I devoured two pieces that had been saved for us. It was so tasty!! Great job and great cake!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes

Juanita at Dulce Desserts did a wonderful job creating and designing my wedding cake! My husband and I had so much fun trying all the different wedding cake flavors and icing options. Juanita made the experience fun and relaxing. The cake turned out incredible and all my guests loved it. I highly recommend Dulce Desserts!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Delivery, Private Tastings

Mrs. Juanita and her team were beyond amazing from the very beginning! My husband and I were very indecisive about how much dessert we wanted and she definitely made us aware about the right amount we should have ordered for our wedding! The details and taste of our cakes and tartlets were beyond expectation!! Our guests went on and on about how wonderful all the desserts were!! We could not have chosen a better place to make our day even more wonderful!!

Profile Picture Dionna , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Juanita is a gem to work with. She made the dessert selection process fun, tasty and easy!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Unbelievable dessert buffet and wedding cakes that had our guests screaming for joy and eating more than they planned (but we still didn't run out!). Honestly, the only thing worth breaking your wedding diet for (those pecan sandies are maybe the best thing I've ever eaten). Cannot recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

There's no person in the world like Juanita. My husband and I were sold when we met her and tasted her incredible cake and buttercream frostings. We even immediately canceled all other cake vendor appointments.

If Juanita's not enough to sell you, the artistry her team produces is absolutely out of this world! She literally made my husband a raccoon, batman, UK groom's cake--and it looked like those three things were born to live together on that cake. We didn't even want to cut into it. It was also nearly impossible to decide flavor choices because absolutely everything is out of this world.

Our experience with Dulce and Juanita was so incredible, my husband and I intend to use her for any cake or dessert we purchase in the future.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/28/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Dulce made our groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner! Our reception package already included the wedding cake. Dulce was able to schedule a tasting with us early one Saturday morning (nothing like cake at 8am, haha). From there the design of the cake was a surprise for my groom but Juanita was able to guide me in the right direction to the perfect design! The cake tasted so good and was customized to our favorite flavors! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture User6337985, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Groom's Cake

Amazing dessert bar. We didn't want to go with a traditional cake. We decided to have a little but for everyone. Juanita and crew did a fantastic job. The cake was delicious. We had mini cupcakes, shortbread cookies, bourbon balls, Snicker doodle and chocolate chip cookies so people could munch and mingle at the same time. We loved it all!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely Amazing! Juanita was spectacular from day 1 and helped us design our cakes to get what we truly wanted - even if we didn't know what that was at the time! lol. She can take an idea and create something amazing. The cakes were gorgeous and delicious and even a week after our wedding, I was still eating the leftovers - they STILL tasted fresh! I can't say enough good things about Dulce, but CAN say that they are our bakery for LIFE! I just recently had a birthday cake made and was not disappointed - same great flavor, design & customer service! BEST EVER!

Profile Picture Julia Ann , 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough about Juanita and the team at Dulce Desserts. My (now) husband and I opted for several one-tiered cakes in different flavors and one two-tiered cake for cutting and each cake was incredibly delicious (not to mention beautiful)! Juanita helped guide me through which look would look best for each cake. The combination of her beaming personality and the delicious cakes won me over as a wedding client and will keep me coming back to Dulce for future sweets! Thank you, Juanita and Dulce!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Juanita and her staff at Dulce are great! She took the time to have a personal consultation to really understand what I was looking for and helped guide me through all the options. The cakes and cupcakes were AMAZING - everyone raved about how delicious they were! I would recommend Dulce to anyone in the Nashville area!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Amazing cupcakes! People are still talking about how wonderful they were!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

LOVED our cake from Dulce. It was beautiful, delicious and such a big hit at our wedding. The cake was affordable, and Juanita made us feel so comfortable. She knows what she is doing! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Haley, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Private Tastings

We loved working with Dulce Desserts! Not only are all of their cake flavors and designs incredible, but Juanita really took the time to get to know us and tailor everything to our needs. We had so much fun getting to create all of our own cake combinations at the tastings and had trouble narrowing down to only three flavors!

Profile Picture Christie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Dulce Desserts was the BEST wedding cake ever. We did a different flavor for each layer. Our layers included: buttercream cake with alternating layers of chocolate truffle and salted caramel, lemon cake with alternating layers of lemon curd and raspberries, strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream, and funfetti cake with vanilla buttercream. I couldn't decide which layer was my favorite. Our guests LOVED the cake. It not only tasted amazing but it was gorgeous! On your one year anniversary, you get a fresh top cake which is a bonus.

Profile Picture Leeann, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Pure edible delight! We were worried, our wedding vendor search had become a nightmare... Then we found Dulce Desserts! The tasting was great, my fiancé actually enjoyed being there as well as my mother! It was hard to choose but she found a way to please everyone... Even had coffee flavored mini cupcakes for my caffeine fiend of a Husband!
We went with 3 different cakes because we just couldn't decide... Strawberry cake with lemon and raspberry torte was my favorite! And the buttercream was wonderfully light! Thank you for a perfect Wedding cake experience- The Worlings 12 June 2016??

Profile Picture Chantilly, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We hired Dulce Desserts for our wedding this past weekend at Belle Meade Plantation. We did a 5-cake display of five different flavors. Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they've ever had. The flavors were unique and delicious. And the cakes were BEAUTIFUL. I loved everything about them! Juanita was a joy to work with and willing to work within our budget. We were extremely impressed!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/4/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Private Tastings

Juanita at Dulce was AMAZING to work with. Love her fun personality!! We ordered a naked wedding cake and a buttercream frosted groom's cake. Both were SO GOOD!! Dulce has so many different filling and frosting options it was hard to choose. Looking forward to our first anniversary and the cake Dulce provides for that occasion!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

We got a dessert buffet and it was amazing! I loved having bite-sized food for our guests to eat while they were dancing and chatting. The brownies were AMAZING, as were the pecan cookies and mini cupcakes.

Profile Picture User5459527, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Private Tastings, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet

We can't say enough about Juanita. Our wedding was in Nashville on April 30th 2016. She understood our needs and what would suit our event from the first moment we met her. No need for endless communication back and forth. She got it...and we trusted her implicitly. It was a beautiful and elegant cake. To say it was delicious is an understatement. It was moist and had the delicate sweetness of a european cake...not too sweet but with the perfect balance of richness and decadence. We loved our cake so much, we couldn't wait for our 1yr anniversary to eat the top piece and instead devoured it after returning from our honeymoon (we lack will power). That said, we hope to get her to make a small version of the cake every year to celebrate our anniversary (did I mention we like cake!).

Profile Picture Natu , 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience with Dulce Desserts and Juanita was absolutely wonderful! By the time we made it to the wedding day, I felt like Juanita was part of the family. My mom and I went on the first cake tasting and everything we tried was amazing, we had a hard time deciding what to choose. We narrowed it down to a couple of flavors and my then-fiancé and I went back for another tasting and decided on two cake flavors and icings. Juanita was very helpful and wanted to make sure we were both happy with the cake we decided on. She spent a lot of time with us while we sampled and was very helpful when it came to deciding on the cake size for our guest count. She also was super easy to deal with, which was nice since we are from out of town. She responded to emails almost immediately, which we found to be an anomaly in Nashville. What I love about Dulce Desserts (besides working with Juanita!) is that the cakes are reasonably priced compared to other local bakeries AND they are delicious! We had so many compliments on the cake and it ALL got eaten at the wedding, so we will definitely be contacting Juanita at our one year anniversary for more cake! I honestly can't say enough good things about our experience with Dulce Desserts!

Profile Picture Pamela, 2/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cakes

Juanita and the girls at Dulce Dessert were amazing! Extremely helpful from start to finish. At the tasting we never felt rushed, and she was very patient while we tried everything. Gave opinions on what would work best for how many people we had coming. Made the planning very easy!

Profile Picture Trisha, 2/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

Juanita is wonderful. She had made my grandmother's cake a few years ago and I loved it so much I wanted her to make my cake. She made us 2 small cakes for us to cut and they were decorated beautifully. The grooms cake was a drum! She also made some delicious cookies and tarts. People could not get enough of the ginger snaps. She was very accomodating, especially since it was the holidays. I highly recommend using Dolce for your wedding.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries

Juanita and staff did an amazing job bringing our dream cake to life. They are so professional and personable. They did a fantastic job fitting our dream into our budget as well. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding cake and will use them again in the future for special occasions.

Profile Picture Bradley, 10/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter and I loved working with Juanita and Dulce Desserts during her wedding planning process. Juanita provided a wonderful cake tasting that made flavor selections and design a breeze. Best of all, the cake was an absolutely delicious hit!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/23/15, 3 Reviews