Dulce Desserts Reviews

Dulce Desserts 3
Dulce Desserts 4
  • Halie

Halie · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome team and great cakes

We wanted to do cupcakes in lieu of cakes and Juanita worked with us to develop a scheme that included, not only a wedding cake cupcake, but four other flavors to wow our guests. She and her team pride themselves on the work they do and it shows!

Ashley Day · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

Juanita was so sweet and amazing to work with. She listened to our needs and suggested the perfect cake flavors and sizes/options that worked with our budget. Her cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Juanita made us the perfect cake while taking special care with my tree nut allergy.

Dulce Desserts 5

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2018

Used Dulce Desserts for our wedding desserts after a friend recommended them. Juanita and the staff were a joy to work with. My wife and I were planning the wedding from out of town, and they were accommodating and very helpful. The guests couldn't stop raving about the desserts. Highly recommend them!

Devin · Married on 04/15/2018

Your wedding cake search is over. Dulce is the hands down best in Nashville!

Dulce Desserts 6

allison · Married on 03/24/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Juanita - or her desserts! Juanita provided a dessert buffet (cupcakes, cookies, brownies, pecan bars) for our wedding in Nashville. Ours was a destination wedding, so our RSVP numbers fluctuated a lot, and at each change Juanita was incredibly patient, accommodating and responsive. The day of our wedding, the desserts were stunning, truly a beautiful display. And they were delicious, our guests all raved about them. The last thing I did before we left the venue was to eat one last cupcake because I just couldn't resist. We highly, highly recommend Dulce Desserts.

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Juanita is awesome! She met with my husband and I several times times to get the flavors and decorations just right. She was always quick to respond to email and the final product was beautiful and tasty! We had almond cake with coffee buttercream and Kahlua and then European butter cake with fresh strawberries and lemon curd. I didn’t have anything but the first bite until the next day when my husband and I devoured two pieces that had been saved for us. It was so tasty!! Great job and great cake!

Dulce Desserts 7

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

Juanita at Dulce Desserts did a wonderful job creating and designing my wedding cake! My husband and I had so much fun trying all the different wedding cake flavors and icing options. Juanita made the experience fun and relaxing. The cake turned out incredible and all my guests loved it. I highly recommend Dulce Desserts!

Dionna · Married on 09/09/2017

Mrs. Juanita and her team were beyond amazing from the very beginning! My husband and I were very indecisive about how much dessert we wanted and she definitely made us aware about the right amount we should have ordered for our wedding! The details and taste of our cakes and tartlets were beyond expectation!! Our guests went on and on about how wonderful all the desserts were!! We could not have chosen a better place to make our day even more wonderful!!

Maria · Married on 07/15/2017

Juanita is a gem to work with. She made the dessert selection process fun, tasty and easy!

Robert · Married on 07/03/2017

Unbelievable dessert buffet and wedding cakes that had our guests screaming for joy and eating more than they planned (but we still didn't run out!). Honestly, the only thing worth breaking your wedding diet for (those pecan sandies are maybe the best thing I've ever eaten). Cannot recommend highly enough!

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2017

There's no person in the world like Juanita. My husband and I were sold when we met her and tasted her incredible cake and buttercream frostings. We even immediately canceled all other cake vendor appointments.

If Juanita's not enough to sell you, the artistry her team produces is absolutely out of this world! She literally made my husband a raccoon, batman, UK groom's cake--and it looked like those three things were born to live together on that cake. We didn't even want to cut into it. It was also nearly impossible to decide flavor choices because absolutely everything is out of this world.

Our experience with Dulce and Juanita was so incredible, my husband and I intend to use her for any cake or dessert we purchase in the future.

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Dulce made our groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner! Our reception package already included the wedding cake. Dulce was able to schedule a tasting with us early one Saturday morning (nothing like cake at 8am, haha). From there the design of the cake was a surprise for my groom but Juanita was able to guide me in the right direction to the perfect design! The cake tasted so good and was customized to our favorite flavors! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Mary Beth · Married on 05/14/2017

Amazing dessert bar. We didn't want to go with a traditional cake. We decided to have a little but for everyone. Juanita and crew did a fantastic job. The cake was delicious. We had mini cupcakes, shortbread cookies, bourbon balls, Snicker doodle and chocolate chip cookies so people could munch and mingle at the same time. We loved it all!

Julia Ann · Married on 04/08/2017

Absolutely Amazing! Juanita was spectacular from day 1 and helped us design our cakes to get what we truly wanted - even if we didn't know what that was at the time! lol. She can take an idea and create something amazing. The cakes were gorgeous and delicious and even a week after our wedding, I was still eating the leftovers - they STILL tasted fresh! I can't say enough good things about Dulce, but CAN say that they are our bakery for LIFE! I just recently had a birthday cake made and was not disappointed - same great flavor, design & customer service! BEST EVER!

Dulce Desserts 8

Maria · Married on 12/11/2016

I cannot say enough about Juanita and the team at Dulce Desserts. My (now) husband and I opted for several one-tiered cakes in different flavors and one two-tiered cake for cutting and each cake was incredibly delicious (not to mention beautiful)! Juanita helped guide me through which look would look best for each cake. The combination of her beaming personality and the delicious cakes won me over as a wedding client and will keep me coming back to Dulce for future sweets! Thank you, Juanita and Dulce!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

Juanita and her staff at Dulce are great! She took the time to have a personal consultation to really understand what I was looking for and helped guide me through all the options. The cakes and cupcakes were AMAZING - everyone raved about how delicious they were! I would recommend Dulce to anyone in the Nashville area!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing cupcakes! People are still talking about how wonderful they were!

Haley · Married on 08/13/2016

LOVED our cake from Dulce. It was beautiful, delicious and such a big hit at our wedding. The cake was affordable, and Juanita made us feel so comfortable. She knows what she is doing! Highly recommend.

Christie · Married on 08/06/2016

We loved working with Dulce Desserts! Not only are all of their cake flavors and designs incredible, but Juanita really took the time to get to know us and tailor everything to our needs. We had so much fun getting to create all of our own cake combinations at the tastings and had trouble narrowing down to only three flavors!

Leeann · Married on 07/16/2016

Dulce Desserts was the BEST wedding cake ever. We did a different flavor for each layer. Our layers included: buttercream cake with alternating layers of chocolate truffle and salted caramel, lemon cake with alternating layers of lemon curd and raspberries, strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream, and funfetti cake with vanilla buttercream. I couldn't decide which layer was my favorite. Our guests LOVED the cake. It not only tasted amazing but it was gorgeous! On your one year anniversary, you get a fresh top cake which is a bonus.

Chantilly · Married on 06/12/2016

Pure edible delight! We were worried, our wedding vendor search had become a nightmare... Then we found Dulce Desserts! The tasting was great, my fiancé actually enjoyed being there as well as my mother! It was hard to choose but she found a way to please everyone... Even had coffee flavored mini cupcakes for my caffeine fiend of a Husband!
    We went with 3 different cakes because we just couldn't decide... Strawberry cake with lemon and raspberry torte was my favorite! And the buttercream was wonderfully light! Thank you for a perfect Wedding cake experience- The Worlings 12 June 2016??

Veronica · Married on 06/04/2016

We hired Dulce Desserts for our wedding this past weekend at Belle Meade Plantation. We did a 5-cake display of five different flavors. Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they've ever had. The flavors were unique and delicious. And the cakes were BEAUTIFUL. I loved everything about them! Juanita was a joy to work with and willing to work within our budget. We were extremely impressed!

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

Juanita at Dulce was AMAZING to work with. Love her fun personality!! We ordered a naked wedding cake and a buttercream frosted groom's cake. Both were SO GOOD!! Dulce has so many different filling and frosting options it was hard to choose. Looking forward to our first anniversary and the cake Dulce provides for that occasion!

Natu · Married on 04/30/2016

We can't say enough about Juanita. Our wedding was in Nashville on April 30th 2016. She understood our needs and what would suit our event from the first moment we met her. No need for endless communication back and forth. She got it...and we trusted her implicitly. It was a beautiful and elegant cake. To say it was delicious is an understatement. It was moist and had the delicate sweetness of a european cake...not too sweet but with the perfect balance of richness and decadence. We loved our cake so much, we couldn't wait for our 1yr anniversary to eat the top piece and instead devoured it after returning from our honeymoon (we lack will power). That said, we hope to get her to make a small version of the cake every year to celebrate our anniversary (did I mention we like cake!).