Drinker Images Reviews

28 | Exeter, NH

28 Reviews for Drinker Images

TIFFANY · Married on 09/08/2018

Jay was wonderful to work with! He did both our engagement and wedding photos! He is laid back yet professional and great at his job! I was nervous since I had never taken professional photos before but he was funny and made you feel comfortable! When it came to the day of the wedding he was on top of it. He was always moving and capturing not only us but our guests interacting and having fun! Can't say enough good things about Jay!!

Bethany · Married on 10/12/2014

Jay was absolutely fantastic to work with! Friendly, flexible, professional and creative! All our pictures came out amazing whether they were formal, set shots or capturing natural moments throughout the event. Jay captured every important moment of our wedding with our guests barely noticing he was there. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures now the struggle is to narrow down which ones to hang in our house! I would hands down recommend Drinker images to future brides!

Katharine · Married on 10/11/2014

Jay was wonderful to work with, very professional and pleasant. He seemed to remember names and faces so quickly so he could get important shots without imposing or interrupting the flow of events. We are delighted with the quality and variety of photos he took. We highly recommend Drinker Images.

Kori · Married on 09/20/2014

Jay is wonderful to work with and takes gorgeous shots. We would absolutely recommend Jay as a photographer to others!

Jeff · Married on 06/21/2014

Jay has a tremendous eye for what needs to be captured and does so while blending into the crowd. Our whole experience with him from start to finish was excellent. Jay truly made worrying about photography a non-issue...we have the pictures to prove it!

We were very happy working with Drinker Images. Jay was very good about capturing the essence that we wanted of our special day and was good about making sure we were getting photos that represented us a couple- laid back, non traditional. He was flexible and easy to work with and good at listening to us to make sure he was capturing the look/feel we wanted to have to remember the day. He took wonderful posed photos of family and the bride/groom wedding party but we really loved the candid shots, as well! It was a bright, sunny day for our wedding and we were worried about the shots being over exposed, but Jay took great care to make sure the photos turned out

We were thrilled when we met Jay. He is so down to earth and we loved our engagement pictures. We can not wait for Jay to do our wedding in August!!

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

We were so glad that we asked Jay to shoot our small wedding in May. He had done several of my friends' weddings and he had come highly recommended. He was so easy to work with, and even though it was a very small intimate atmosphere, he was able blend right in and take beautiful pictures. He had great ideas, but was also very flexible in doing additional shots that we wanted. He was great about getting our images to us quickly, and we LOVE our pictures. His prices are also not astronomical like some other options in the area. I definitely recommend Jay for a wedding/party/or any other event that you would want to capture great memories.

Dotty · Married on 11/02/2013

During the wedding plans, my daughter Elizabeth was offered as a gift from her aunt and Godmother, photography services with suggestions recommended by her own friends. Elizabeth was adamant about her choice of Jay and Drinker Images, so much so that she gently but firmly refused the gift when her aunt was insistent, but all went well when all was agreed. Jay came hours before he was due to tour the wedding/reception site; to start a vision of ideas to personalize the day through his talents. Jay was a subtle but very effective presence from beginning to end. At first, we mistook his quiet demeanor, but quickly realized it was his artistic thought process working along with his sharp eye for the perfect picture. While he was working the shots, he had us a little perplexed as they seemed a little unconventional with some of his ideas, but had us impressed as all came together and he readied to take the shot...they worked so well! He took the traditional wedding album poses but we LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones that included his own spin and artistic flair! Thank you, Jay! (I hope you have recovered from Auntie's own snap happy presence!! :-D ) Dotty (Mother of the Bride)

Kate · Married on 10/13/2013

We were married three weeks ago and already have 400 photos back from our wedding! Everyone is raving about them and we keep looking at them over and over! Jay was so easy to contact and work with through the whole planning process. Everyone keeps saying "that guys was everywhere". He did not miss a moment or a shot he captured our wedding day perfectly from the little details to the classic shots. We can't thank Jay enough for all of his hard work! He was also able to set up a camera for us to use with our photobooth! Everyone had a blast and the pictures were hilarious!

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

I have a love for taking pictures and find a photographer for our July 20 2013 wedding was top priority.
    Knowing that I couldn't be walking around with my Nikon around my neck in a wedding dress, it was important for us to find a person who would capture the pictures that I would want captured. It didn't take long for me to find and hire, Drinker Images and we could not have been happier.

Jay is such a talented photographer and his images speak for themselves. From the start of the planning, Jay was easy to work with and passionate about his career. Having experience of the wedding business/industry, he put us in touch with some other great vendors on the Seacoast of NH (where we got married).

Jay was always quick with responses and would respond in a timely manner regarding any and all of the wedding/photography questions we had. Jay was someone who took an idea I had for the reception and made it a reality. For our guests, we wanted to create a "Photo Wall" (think a photo booth, without the timer, more props and lots more candid fun) during the reception. We are so happy we did this, as the images are priceless. These images add to the fun of our day!

On our wedding day, he took the most beautiful photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime. He has such an eye for colors and details that he was able to capture all of the small handmade touches that made up our vineyard ceremony and reception. He seemed to be everywhere by the photographs he took, but looking back on the day, we don't feel like he was ever in the way. All of our bridal party and guests have commented on how laid back and easy Jay was to work with. If you are looking for a talented, artistic and easy to work with photographer, look no further, Drinker Images is the way to go!

Thanks again, Drinker Images!
    Lindsay and Mark

Sent on 01/02/2014

Drinker Images's reply:

Thanks so much Lindsay, that means a lot!

Holly · Married on 11/04/2012

Jay at Drinker Image was the most professional photographer we could have asked for. We got married on a boat and eve with a broken foot, our pictures were amazing! My friends always ask me who did our wedding photos.

Pete · Married on 06/29/2012

Jay was amazing! The photos came out beautifully and we found his prices to be extremely reasonable. On the day of our engagement photos, it was raining in the location we wanted them but not raining where we lived so, on a moment's notice, jay drove about an hour so we didn't have to reschedule.

bill · Married on 06/09/2012

hello my name is bill and jay was recommended to me and wife by a family member, thru some basic emails conversations and looking at his portfolio we decided to hire him.
    i could not have any more good things to say about this gentlemen. jay made everyone in our wedding party and guests that he encountered and spoke with feel very comfortable. not for one moment did i think i was not getting what i want or made to feel jay was bossing everyone around and just taking the "easiest" pictures, he took his time and was patient with what ever extra off the cuff/not planned pictures we wanted.
    we had a outdoor ceremony in one location and took some pictures about a mile away, on the ocean side by a light house in marblehead, ma. again this guy is the balls. thanks again for reading my review hope this was helpful.

Erin · Married on 05/19/2012

Jay is amazing! My photos have already started coming back and they are GORGEOUS! Jay is easy to contact and very easy to work with.

Sabrina · Married on 10/23/2011

Jay was an amazing photographer. Jay took so many photos throughout our wedding and was never in the way or overbearing. The quality of his work is of the highest quality and his personality and professionalism are top notch. Thanks to Jay, my husband and I will be able to look back and see how beautiful our day really was.

Thanks for everything Jay

Shannon · Married on 06/12/2011

Jay and Lauren are absolutely incredible to work with. Jay is the most professional photographer I met with. I was highly impressed with Jay and Lauren the first time I met them, and they have not let me down in the least. I've got the photos from them, and I am so impressed with the quantity and quality. I would recommend Jay to anyone looking for a photographer as he and Lauren make the entire process so painless and worry-free!

Kristen · Married on 10/02/2010

My husband and I got married on October 2, 2010. It was an extra special day for us because we have been waiting to get married for 5 years now; with two kids together, a house and everything else that you need in life all that was missing was the marriage. Jay and Lauren were WONDERFUL to work with - they answered questions quickly were accomodating, professional, friendly, easy to talk too - everything you could ask for! And to top it off - the work is AMAZING!!!! In our area of the country we are definitely fortunate to have this kind of professionalism around - Jay's work is that of a New York City photographer - but we get him at an affordable price and right in our own community!

Thank you so much - your images will be cherished by us forever - especially because we have our beautiful children and families in them as well! We could have not been happier!!

Chris & Kristen (Canton & Kamryn too!) :)

Katie · Married on 08/27/2010

Our wedding was on August 27th, 2010. Jay was a phenomenal photographer. He was extremely professional, flexible and understanding. He was genuinely concerned about how we want our day to be captured. James and I had opposite work schedules so it was difficult for us to set a date for our engagement photos, but Jay was patient and waited for us to pick a date that worked. And when it came to the wedding day, we let Jay know that we are fun loving people and we wanted to have candid photographs of all of our friends and family. We felt that his work captured all of the moments that we may have missed. James and I loved looking at the photographs together. We have already recommended his services to friends who are getting married in the near future. We will definitely use Drinker Images again!

Caitlin · Married on 08/21/2010

Our wedding was last August in Rye NH and we chose Drinker Images for our wedding photography. My husband and I could simply not ask for more! From the engagement shoot, the pre-wedding photos, ceremony photos, formal shots and reception photos...Jay put in his all! The quality of his work is absolutely amazing....and I have yet to see a photographer that works harder at a wedding! Jay was all over the place during the wedding, capturing every special moment! Many guests at our wedding asked who Jay was and commented on how hard he was working! My husband and I could go on and on about how pleased we were with Drinker Images!

Lisa · Married on 07/31/2010

Jay has a laid back style and an easy going personality which helped take away some of the pressure of the day. He was kind and gracious and even hugged and thanked my mom prior to leaving the reception. We feel really lucky to have booked Drinker images. We received great photos and had a great experience.

We got a great mix of candids and formals and I love every one. From the pre wedding pictures with our families getting ready, to the special moments between my husband and I during the ceremony to the fun pictures of everyone enjoying the reception. Jay captured them all! I specifically love a stunning black and white picture taken of me (the bride) after first putting on my wedding gown, and a shot of us cutting our cake. They both capture the beauty, joy, and fun of our wedding day.

Tina · Married on 07/24/2010

I could not have asked for better photos from our wedding! He did an absolutely fabulous job capturing each moment and supplying us with great memories from the day. He captures so much art in each photo. I would use him again in a heartbeat. My husband just raves about the pictures that we got too!! If you are in his area, use him!! His price is very reasonable, and he offers amazing service to your event!!! We would choose Jay again in a heartbeat!! Not to mention the turn around time. We had our photos from the bridal shoot and the wedding in less than two weeks!! Thanks Jay for being a part of our day, and capturing the memories!

Gina · Married on 10/31/2009

We really liked this photographer! We met really early on in our planning and by the time the wedding rolled around we didn't even remember very much about him. He called a few weeks prior to the date and asked if we wanted to meet again and we declined.

He showed up early on the day of the event and set up. He was easy going and we didn't really notice him even in the small room the girls were getting ready in. He managed to get to the groom's room and take lots of good shots there too. During the portraits he had so many good ideas for fun, creative shots and his pics of the reception were great too. He sent us our DVD in three weeks! Overall just very happy...

nancy · Married on 06/30/2009

Jay's services were exceptional and far beyond our expectations! He was prompt, thorough, dedicated, and consistent. The quality of the pictures and the extra effort he placed in ensuring all of our requests were satisfied was absolutely superb! My husband and I would highly recommend Jay in the future for any couples in need of photography services.

Katie · event on: 09/17/2012

Jay photographed my maternity shoot and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. I will forever treasure the pictures of such a memorable time. Thank you!