Drawn to the Image Reviews

6 | Annapolis, MD

6 Reviews for Drawn to the Image

Elisa · Married on 11/19/2016

I dont think I could say enough good things about this company to capture how I feel about them! Let me start by saying, any brides out there that hate being photographed or feel uncomfortable in front of the camera- fear not, Patrick is incredible. While the camera comfort level doesnt really get better- he is so easy to work with and knows exactly how to instruct you to get the most AMAZING shots. Patrick accommodated my "not too posey or serious and please no jumping" request with ease. We had an engagement shoot to acclimate to one another and getting our pictures taken, the shots were flawless. A great opportunity to get to know Patrick and how we work in front of the camera so the wedding pics weren't as uncomfortable. Patrick was willing to drive to Silver Spring for our photo shoot which meant a lot to my husband and I (my husband was going to propose to me in Brookside Gardens but knew I would be on to him, so we opted for engagement photes there instead :) ). The wedding day was absolutely perfect, Patrick brought his sweet wife Hannah and an additional photographer to capture all our moments. They came to our home (in the middle of no where) to get "getting ready" pics and followed us throughout the day. Patrick recommended an awesome location for bridal party and individual shots and his eye is incredible. I cant say thank you enough to these amazing people or gush enough about how grateful I am to have had them to share our special day with. I felt so at ease and confident in their talent and skill. We got our preview today, and let me tell you! Didnt think I would thank someone for making me cry- but I thanked Drawn to the Image. Would absolutely recommend to anyone. Loved working with this company- they are sweet, hard working, creative and really have a great eye for photography (seriously, whatever they say, do it, even if it feels weird, trust and believe- it will be GORGEOUS).

Sent on 11/22/2016

Juliana · Married on 10/29/2016

PERFECT! Just perfect, in every way! Patrick and his wife Hannah were a joy to work with. Our pictures turned out GORGEOUS! Patrick had his hands full taking on a double wedding! My sister and I got married on the same day and Patrick and his team did pictures for us both! This wasn't Patrick's first rodeo, and one of the main reasons we had picked him to do another double wedding. Stunning photos for my most favorite day to remember forever. Can't thank drawn to the image enough for their work!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

My fiancé and I used Pat as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and we could not be happier! Pat is a high-school friend and I knew as soon as soon as I got engaged I wanted Pat as my videographer. His videos are easily the highest quality of any Annapolis videographer and is very reasonable. Pat and his wife Hannah both were there for our wedding and they are truly a dynamic duo. We cannot wait to see our video and know that it will be amazing.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Pat was an awesome photographer! He was so easy to work with, super flexible, and really made the day go smoothly. He captured a lot of the smaller details that others tend to overlook. The final photos were stunning--everyone in my family loved them!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Jedorah · Married on 06/29/2013

Patrick was an ABSOLUTE joy & pleasure to work with. He made everyone feel as if he had known them forever and with little effort was able to successfully orchestrate some of the most beautiful and touching images & memories I have ever seen and experienced. He truly is a master of his craft & yet he continues to develop his raw skill & talent. Drawn to the Image is truly an investment you will not regret!! Since our wedding, we have also had Patrick shoot our family pictures and he will also be shooting my sister's wedding this September. This is definitely a photographer you will never want to let go of! Our heartfelt gratitude goes out to Drawn to the Image!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Meg · Married on 12/29/2013

3.5

Pat was very affordable yet professional. Our wedding pictures were great! The style and poses were trendy but also classic. He also captured some truly wonderful moments of the best dat of our lives.

Also, Pat was very respectful during the whole celebration, especially in the church. It sounds bad, but he didn't get in anybody's way or draw attention to himself, but still got good shots.

Very great experience!
    Ps he also did our engagement pictures in 15 degree weather outside! A trooper!

Sent on 02/19/2015