Dr. Dennis Long's Wedding Services Reviews

3 Reviews for Dr. Dennis Long's Wedding Services

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/10/2018

Meredith Berg

Dr. Long is awesome!!! We told him we wanted a short to the point ceremony because it was outside in August. That is exactly what we got. Our guest we're all impressed with the spiritual knowledge that was shared in such a short service. Our actual pastor never would give me a commitment, so I contacted Dr. Long like three weeks before and he made it work!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Beth · Married on 07/18/2008

Dr. Dennis Long went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be.
    He met with my husband and me several times before the wedding to get to know us better and to give us counsel. Dr. Long even agreed to travel to Ocean Isle to perform our ceremony! Our wedding was beautifully and professionally officiated by Dr. Long. I am so thankful we chose him!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Detra · Married on 07/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

Recently I reached out to Dr. Long about officiating my upcoming short notice wedding, as he advertised this as one of his services. We spoke on the phone and he confirmed he was open the day and time of our wedding. He quoted me a price and said he would email me forms to fill out and complete that night. I was excited and relieved to have this part of my planning taken care of! But that was short lived. That night the email never came, no big deal, life happens. I waited a few days and reached out to him again, to which he responded he was traveling and would send it the first of the week. The first of the week came and went and still no email. I waited a few days again thinking he must be really busy and then texted him asking about the email. At this point I’m 2 weeks before our wedding date and getting a bit worried about his lack on communication but still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I called him and left a voicemail asking him to please reach out to me as the wedding was approaching soon and I wanted to confirm he had all the information he needed from me. He NEVER called me back and I had to scurry to find a new officiant at the very last minute. The whole situation was very disappointing and unprofessional. If you are no longer going to be able to uphold a verbal agreement to perform a service, the very least you can do is communicate that. Planning a wedding is stressful enough without having to deal with a unreliable officiant.

Sent on 07/16/2018