DJ Live Productions Reviews

DJ Live Productions 6
DJ Live Productions 7

Jessica Klein · Married on 06/08/2019

The best Dj ever

Austin is the freaking best! The coolest and professional person I ever met. There was no problem or question that he couldn’t answer for me. There was never a empty dance floor, people were always on the floor. My guest loved the mirror photo booth. People were telling me how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    DJ Live Productions 8

Cassie · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect DJ and MC

Austin and his team at DJ Live Productions killed it! They did such an amazing job at my wedding! They kept everyone dancing and entertained the whole time! Everything flowed so perfectly! I can’t rave about them enough! I highly recommend the mirror phot booth. Our guest were obsessed with it! There was always a group in the booth taking pictures. Plus Austin gives you a photo album of all the pictures at the end of the night! We used it as our guest book. It was so cool! Don’t hesitate to book Austin as your DJ/MC you won’t be disappointed! Thank you DJ Live Productions for making our day more perfect than we ever imagined!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Rebecca · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

They did an outstanding job! We loved the dancing on the cloud and photo booth! The audio quality was always great, even outside. At last minute they're dry ice supplier's truck went down. Rather than tell us that we couldn't have our dancing on the cloud, they went to south Florida to get some! The dancing on the cloud was worth every penny! They truly went above and beyond to make us happy. At the end of the wedding people asked us if they could travel to different states they were that good! My now husband wanted to play the first verse of a song and have them fade in with the rest of the song and they did an amazing job accommodating this! They really made our wedding amazing! SO SO SO GLAD we went with DJ live productions!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Experience

Austin was great to work with. He always responded to all my emails right away. The website was a great tool to not only plan our music but I also used the timeline to plan the whole event. He had great suggestions the day of the wedding that made it even better. last minute we decided to also rent the photobooth. We were on the fence about getting one but are so glad we did our guests loved it.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Rachel

rachel bettencourt · Married on 02/17/2019

The BEST dj in Orlando!

Austin and DJ live May very well have been our favorite vendor of our entire wedding day. He was very professional and organized straight from the start, and my husband and I had clicked with him as a person from our first meeting. He was very easily to get ahold of during the wedding planning process and always responded within a day. He kept the party going through our entire reception and his music choices we’re phenomenal. I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. His pricing is so great and uplighting was included which was a nice surprise! Would 100% recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Ramirez · Married on 02/03/2019

Firefighter Wedding

Austin went above and beyond. I had arranged to have an axe presented to my husband as his wedding gift by his fire departments' honor guard. Austin provided the sound clip and practiced with the fire fighters. Throughout the entire night he kept checking in to make sure everything was to my liking and if it wasn't he was willing to make immediate changes, which wasn't necessary!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • RTD2019

Rose · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Experinece!

My experience with DJ live productions was a great one! My guests enjoyed the music and loved the photo booth! I strongly recommend anyone looking to book a DJ to use DJ Live Productions. I would also recommend booking a photo booth. I was truly impressed and happy I booked DJ Live Productions for my wedding reception DJ.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    DJ Live Productions 9
    DJ Live Productions 10

Kaley Roe · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Experience

DJ Austin was so awesome!! He always answered any calls or questions I had right away, and was amazing at nailing the flow of the reception. He knew exactly how to determine what to play and the request page on his online account made it easy to choose what we wanted and didn't want on our special day. He got the party going!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Hand's Down---Best DJ Company!

DJ Live Productions was apart of our package at our venue. We sure lucked out with this company. They were absolutely amazing! The website is so laid out and easy to use. They are always have a quick response and plenty of suggestions. They went above and beyond our expectations and made sure our wedding was one of the best! Our guest still talk about how great of a wedding we had because of our DJ Sebastian. Sebastian was very friendly and professional. You won't go wrong by hiring DJ Live Productions.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

HIRE THIS DJ!! First of all, the website. It is so thorough, allows you to enter the songs you want, request ones that they don’t have in their library, everything you might need to do to plan your ceremony and reception music. Second, the responsiveness. I would send emails and I swear I was practically getting a response before I even hit send. It seemed like Austin was always available. And most impressive, the actual performance at the wedding. Austin greeted us off the elevator at the venue, and even though we’d only met in person twice, it was like an old friend greeting us. Somehow, seeing him made us feel incredibly calm and confident. It could be just his personality, or his extreme confidence and aptitude for what he does, but whatever it is was wonderful. Every song we had planned for the ceremony and reception was exactly what we asked for. And the best thing we could have done was make a list of “please play if there’s time” songs, but only 1-2 “must play” songs. This allowed Austin to just do what he does best, and I will tell you right now, he is the best. Including our wedding, we went to three weddings in September, and Austin was the most professional, had the best transitions, picked the best songs...our dance floor was FULL the whole night. I don’t even like to dance and I was out there every chance I had! I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Live Productions. And our guests, even weeks later, have continued to comment on how wonderful the DJ was and how much fun they had at the reception. Oh, and the cost was so incredibly worth it, and completely competitive with other DJs in the area. BEST VENDOR WE HIRED. Hands down. Thank you Austin!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Carla · Married on 09/08/2018

I had a fantastic experience with DJ live productions! The planning process with Austin and Sebastian was super smooth and easy. My husband and I had tons of fun at our wedding and so did all of our guests. With their input I selected the best uplighting for our venue (Orlando Science Center). I received specific reviews from our guests praising our DJ Mike because the party kept going until the very last minute! I was actually very surprised at how much dancing was happening lol. I 300% recommend DJ live productions for any event!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    DJ Live Productions 11
    DJ Live Productions 12
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/17/2018

I could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding than DJ Live Productions! Austin did a fantastic job at keeping the wedding going and getting the guests involved and dancing. He has great ideas for entertainment (shoe game, etc) that went over very well with all of our guests. I’ve have multiple people comment what an amazing job our DJ/MC did at our wedding. Also, Austin went above and beyond when he realized I was having a little trouble walking in my dress (longer than expected) and he knew my groom and I had been practicing a special dance. He worked with my event coordinator and photographers to make sure I was able to complete the dance. He truly does care about making everyone happy. I must say one of my favorite parts of the wedding was as all the guests were preparing for our exit, he gave us the reception room all to ourselves and left a special song playing for my groom and I to dance to and just soak in the moment.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Benito · Married on 06/23/2018

BEST Value, Professionalism, & Execution - Directed our Wedding with Precision & Easily best Vendor Performance - Thank You...DJLive...Made Our Wedding a Success...Sincerely, Benito & Deborah (A Retired/Disabled Military Family)...Your DJ staff made "Our Dreams Come True
    !!!".

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Bria

Planners On Retainer · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing & Accommodating!

Mike and Victor were a great team. They were extremely easy to work and communicate with. They really know how to hype up a crowd!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/03/2018

I could not have selected a better DJ for our wedding!! From the very beginning we had complete control over the mood and style of our event. The song selection process was so simple and fun, the communication was amazing, and every second of our event was fun and lacked all of the awkwardness DJ's can sometimes bring. Instead, he made our event more fun, more exciting, and kept it that way the entire time. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

What a great time. Austin Beeghly was the Dj and MC for our wedding reception. HIs website was easy to navigate and we listened to all possible songs directly from he web site. Austin called me the week of the wedding to ensure he understood all of our wishes. Although we had chosen a selection of songs, Austin sensed the mood of the quests and mixed the order of songs such that the dance floor was always busy. I saw people dance that I had not seen dance before. I wish we had booked Austin for more time.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2018

Sebastian and Kelly were our DJs and they were amazing. We were very particular about what songs we liked and didn’t like (we didn’t want a lot of the standard wedding music) and even the songs they picked that weren’t on our lists were perfect choices. They were friendly, helpful and accommodating the entire night. Couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2018

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Austin and Sebastian. Thank you both so much for everything you did and for working with us and making suggestions; and for allowing us to feel comfortable and at ease with music choices since it could get overwhelming. I loved the website and how easy it was to navigate and to fill in. Austin went above and beyond for us to make sure that our day was special and everything we wanted. Thank you both so much.

Jenn & Alex Posada

Sent on 02/22/2018
    DJ Live Productions 13

Bryan · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Live Productions was without question the best value DJ & Lighting combo out there - A huge thank you to Austin and his assistant for making our wedding amazing, being flexible in our planning, adapting to the realities of the moment, and keeping our guests comfortable and entertained, all without breaking the bank!

Austin was always friendly, responsive, and professional, and went way above and beyond to look out for us even before the wedding - giving us a heads up about a polar vortex that was moving in for our wedding day, keeping track of the forecast more than 2 weeks before it arrived, and helping us to develop alternate plans based on the expected weather. He even held some patio heaters for us up to the last minute in case we wanted to pursue that route, though ultimately we decided to host the wedding inside for the comfort of everyone attending (per his advice).

Austin also worked behind the scenes with some of my friends to coordinate a secret surprise for my wedding day (they did a live a cappella performance of our first dance song rather than just playing from the mp3 file), and even the day of when he noticed the lights on our pipe and drape weren't working he soldered and fixed the connection before we even knew something was wrong!

We could not have asked for a better or more experienced DJ team for our wedding (Austin's assistant used to be a DJ for Disney Cruise Lines). Thank you so much for all you did for us! We had a wonderful night of fun, laughter, and dancing thanks to you and would recommend you to any other couple without hesitation.

Sent on 01/10/2018
    DJ Live Productions 14
    DJ Live Productions 15

JoAn · Married on 12/30/2017

DJ live productions did an amazing job ensuring that the event flowed well all night and all the guests enjoyed the music.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

I used them for my wedding on 12/23. Austin and Sebastian were there and they knew how to keep the crowd dancing. I had a bilingual crowd and was nervous how everyone would be since it was a mixed crowd. Literally everyone there loved all of the music played and no one stopped dancing. I also had the mirror photo booth and it was an absolute hit!!! Austin was great coordinating everything and I absolutely loved working with them at my wedding. I would hands down say this is the best dj wedding place in Orlando area. I went to a bridal show and met with so many Dj’s but something about DJ live made me comfortable to trust them with my wedding. They are an awesome company and I’m so glad that I picked them for my special day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

I knew I wanted DJ Live Productions after seeing them preform at another wedding. I work in the service industry and have worked a ton of weddings and seen a lot of DJs and they are THE BEST I’ve seen. From the beginning, Austin is VERY responsive and wants to make sure that you have nothing to worry about. Austin is very thorough and makes sure no detail is missed. We worked together throughout the planning process and his online portal makes it super easy to stay organized. My wedding was at Innisbrook Golf Resort, over 900 acres and the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all in different locations but that wasn't a challenge for them to set up. Mike and Frank were my DJs the day of the wedding and were AMAZING! The ceremony music was flawless and even when the processional took longer than expected they made the music flow as if the song never ended. Their sound was great too, I’ve been to a lot of weddings where their speakers/equipment isn’t very good quality and not everyone can hear – so happy everyone was able to enjoy my wedding ceremony, it made a big difference. When we got to the reception, we met with Mike and Frank and ran thru all the first dances/last minute changes and reassured us that they had everything covered. They helped line us up for our entrances which was a HUGE help. We had 160 people at our wedding and all night long the dance floor was packed, everyone commented on how great the music was. Even Erika who was working our photo booth was great. The photo booth was a huge hit and she kept up with it all night long. They even give you a scrapbook with a copy of all the photos, so fun to look back at and laugh. Austin called me the next day to follow up and see how everything went, he truly cares and wants to make sure you are always happy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Live Productions!!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    DJ Live Productions 16
    DJ Live Productions 17
    DJ Live Productions 18

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Live Productions DJ'd at our wedding earlier this month and we cannot possibly say enough good things about them. Mike & Frank truly knocked it out of the park and multiple guests raved about their job well done.

We had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Austin, at my brother's wedding earlier this year. We were so impressed and felt very fortunate they still had a slot open for our date. Though he wasn't our DJ for the night of, he was very helpful with any questions we had leading up to it and knew what to ask to ensure our DJ knew exactly what we wanted.

Mike was very flexible the day of and accommodated our last minute changes but there weren't many to be made as we found their online forms easy to use and informative. We were able to select songs for moments we hadn't thought about (cake cutting!) and also communicate that we didn't want to hear any line dances.

If you're still searching for a DJ I highly encourage you to give DJ Live Productions a call. They were worth every single penny.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Rhonda · Married on 10/20/2017

Austin and his team were wonderful!!! I was helping my daughter plan her wedding and DJ Live Productions was recommended by the wedding coordinator. I am so glad that I called them because they were great to work with. They did both the wedding and the reception. The online song list and timeline were very easy to use and they were sure to call to clarify anything that they were unsure of. My daughter didn’t have many requests that she wanted to play and left it up the DJ to keep the crowd on the dance floor. They did a phenomenal job of that and the dance floor was never empty. I also used them for the mirror photo booth and up lighting. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth and the lighting was beautiful. I would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone who wants the perfect wedding.
    Rhonda Stickney (mother of the bride)

Sent on 12/01/2017

Monica · Married on 10/15/2017

I had no idea about the wedding songs to walk down the aisle to or the procession but Sebastian at DJ Live Productions was so helpful with wonderful suggestions for non-traditional songs that fit my personality. Everyone had a wonderful time and their lighting was amazing.

Sent on 01/07/2018