113 Reviews for DJ Live Productions

Photobooth (4)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (2)
113 DJ Live Productions Reviews

BEST Value, Professionalism, & Execution - Directed our Wedding with Precision & Easily best Vendor Performance - Thank You...DJLive...Made Our Wedding a Success...Sincerely, Benito & Deborah (A Retired/Disabled Military Family)...Your DJ staff made "Our Dreams Come True
!!!".

Profile Picture Benito, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not have selected a better DJ for our wedding!! From the very beginning we had complete control over the mood and style of our event. The song selection process was so simple and fun, the communication was amazing, and every second of our event was fun and lacked all of the awkwardness DJ's can sometimes bring. Instead, he made our event more fun, more exciting, and kept it that way the entire time. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

What a great time. Austin Beeghly was the Dj and MC for our wedding reception. HIs website was easy to navigate and we listened to all possible songs directly from he web site. Austin called me the week of the wedding to ensure he understood all of our wishes. Although we had chosen a selection of songs, Austin sensed the mood of the quests and mixed the order of songs such that the dance floor was always busy. I saw people dance that I had not seen dance before. I wish we had booked Austin for more time.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sebastian and Kelly were our DJs and they were amazing. We were very particular about what songs we liked and didn’t like (we didn’t want a lot of the standard wedding music) and even the songs they picked that weren’t on our lists were perfect choices. They were friendly, helpful and accommodating the entire night. Couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/16/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Austin and Sebastian. Thank you both so much for everything you did and for working with us and making suggestions; and for allowing us to feel comfortable and at ease with music choices since it could get overwhelming. I loved the website and how easy it was to navigate and to fill in. Austin went above and beyond for us to make sure that our day was special and everything we wanted. Thank you both so much.

Jenn & Alex Posada

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Live Productions was without question the best value DJ & Lighting combo out there - A huge thank you to Austin and his assistant for making our wedding amazing, being flexible in our planning, adapting to the realities of the moment, and keeping our guests comfortable and entertained, all without breaking the bank!

Austin was always friendly, responsive, and professional, and went way above and beyond to look out for us even before the wedding - giving us a heads up about a polar vortex that was moving in for our wedding day, keeping track of the forecast more than 2 weeks before it arrived, and helping us to develop alternate plans based on the expected weather. He even held some patio heaters for us up to the last minute in case we wanted to pursue that route, though ultimately we decided to host the wedding inside for the comfort of everyone attending (per his advice).

Austin also worked behind the scenes with some of my friends to coordinate a secret surprise for my wedding day (they did a live a cappella performance of our first dance song rather than just playing from the mp3 file), and even the day of when he noticed the lights on our pipe and drape weren't working he soldered and fixed the connection before we even knew something was wrong!

We could not have asked for a better or more experienced DJ team for our wedding (Austin's assistant used to be a DJ for Disney Cruise Lines). Thank you so much for all you did for us! We had a wonderful night of fun, laughter, and dancing thanks to you and would recommend you to any other couple without hesitation.

Profile Picture Bryan, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ live productions did an amazing job ensuring that the event flowed well all night and all the guests enjoyed the music.

Profile Picture JoAn, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I used them for my wedding on 12/23. Austin and Sebastian were there and they knew how to keep the crowd dancing. I had a bilingual crowd and was nervous how everyone would be since it was a mixed crowd. Literally everyone there loved all of the music played and no one stopped dancing. I also had the mirror photo booth and it was an absolute hit!!! Austin was great coordinating everything and I absolutely loved working with them at my wedding. I would hands down say this is the best dj wedding place in Orlando area. I went to a bridal show and met with so many Dj’s but something about DJ live made me comfortable to trust them with my wedding. They are an awesome company and I’m so glad that I picked them for my special day. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I knew I wanted DJ Live Productions after seeing them preform at another wedding. I work in the service industry and have worked a ton of weddings and seen a lot of DJs and they are THE BEST I’ve seen. From the beginning, Austin is VERY responsive and wants to make sure that you have nothing to worry about. Austin is very thorough and makes sure no detail is missed. We worked together throughout the planning process and his online portal makes it super easy to stay organized. My wedding was at Innisbrook Golf Resort, over 900 acres and the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all in different locations but that wasn't a challenge for them to set up. Mike and Frank were my DJs the day of the wedding and were AMAZING! The ceremony music was flawless and even when the processional took longer than expected they made the music flow as if the song never ended. Their sound was great too, I’ve been to a lot of weddings where their speakers/equipment isn’t very good quality and not everyone can hear – so happy everyone was able to enjoy my wedding ceremony, it made a big difference. When we got to the reception, we met with Mike and Frank and ran thru all the first dances/last minute changes and reassured us that they had everything covered. They helped line us up for our entrances which was a HUGE help. We had 160 people at our wedding and all night long the dance floor was packed, everyone commented on how great the music was. Even Erika who was working our photo booth was great. The photo booth was a huge hit and she kept up with it all night long. They even give you a scrapbook with a copy of all the photos, so fun to look back at and laugh. Austin called me the next day to follow up and see how everything went, he truly cares and wants to make sure you are always happy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Live Productions!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Live Productions DJ'd at our wedding earlier this month and we cannot possibly say enough good things about them. Mike & Frank truly knocked it out of the park and multiple guests raved about their job well done.

We had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Austin, at my brother's wedding earlier this year. We were so impressed and felt very fortunate they still had a slot open for our date. Though he wasn't our DJ for the night of, he was very helpful with any questions we had leading up to it and knew what to ask to ensure our DJ knew exactly what we wanted.

Mike was very flexible the day of and accommodated our last minute changes but there weren't many to be made as we found their online forms easy to use and informative. We were able to select songs for moments we hadn't thought about (cake cutting!) and also communicate that we didn't want to hear any line dances.

If you're still searching for a DJ I highly encourage you to give DJ Live Productions a call. They were worth every single penny.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Austin and his team were wonderful!!! I was helping my daughter plan her wedding and DJ Live Productions was recommended by the wedding coordinator. I am so glad that I called them because they were great to work with. They did both the wedding and the reception. The online song list and timeline were very easy to use and they were sure to call to clarify anything that they were unsure of. My daughter didn’t have many requests that she wanted to play and left it up the DJ to keep the crowd on the dance floor. They did a phenomenal job of that and the dance floor was never empty. I also used them for the mirror photo booth and up lighting. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth and the lighting was beautiful. I would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone who wants the perfect wedding.
Rhonda Stickney (mother of the bride)

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I had no idea about the wedding songs to walk down the aisle to or the procession but Sebastian at DJ Live Productions was so helpful with wonderful suggestions for non-traditional songs that fit my personality. Everyone had a wonderful time and their lighting was amazing.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

A friend of ours recommended DJ Live for our wedding and we cannot say enough great things about them. Austin was professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. DJ Live made it so easy to make changes for the wedding by having everything on an online portal. We were able to log on and pay, add songs to our play list or do not play list, and make requests and changes. This service made it extremely easy for us to plan and make changes, especially since we were planning out of state. At our wedding, Austin was perfect! He recognized the mood of the crowd immediately and coordinated with my husband's best man for a special event.

Profile Picture Arielle, 7/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Sebastian was our DJ and he was excellent,from a month to the week before my wedding we had everything organized and coordinated. He has amazing suggestions and made me feel comfortable that everything was going to go smooth. They worked with my other vendors to match the setting and make everything perfect, the lights, the back drop, the pin lights everything. Most importantly Sebastian from the reception to the end keep my guests engaged and entertained. I actually had an issue with the slideshow and he helped to fix the issues. Completely excellent. They might not be the cheapest but they are the best quality and that has no price for the tranquility one needs the day off for everything to come out perfect. Definitely suggest! :)

Profile Picture Franceska , 7/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Austin was very fun and easy to work with. The music was amazing and they played all of our requested music. The djs kept all of our family and friends dancing and laughing and just having a great time. The djs were also really friendly and fun to hang with on our special day! Pick them , you won't reggret it!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loveDJ live and his work! He did our engagment party and was awesome too!

Profile Picture User6832760, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Austin did awesome at our wedding! I would recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We love Austin!! He was wonderful! I was a nervous wreck and he just made the whole process a breeze. He was so attentive to us the whole night and even put the grooms boutonnieres on since they didn't know how to do it. The music quality was outstanding! Everyone commented on how great the music was and how well everything flowed. I highly recommend DJ Live productions!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Austin and the DJ Live team were absolutely amazing!! Everyone at our wedding had such a great time, and we had so many family members and friends come up to us afterward to tell us how fun our DJ was. They did a great job of capturing our style. Would definitely recommend DJ Live over and over again!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Live Productions was absolutely amazing. We contacted Austin (the owner) 8 months before our wedding. Thankfully, they were still available. We knew a little about them already because our friends, who got married just over a year before us, had used their services. Austin was amazing. He responded promptly to every email, message, and phone call. He answered all questions clearly and made suggestions when we were unsure. He kept in constant communication with us. Additionally, we were able to take advantage of their military discount (due to my service in the Navy). Austin's company utilizes an online system that was huge in planning the music for our special day. They continued to be amazing on the day of our wedding. They arrive early and we're ready to go before the guests started arriving. The music was ready, the uplighting was shining, and our monogram was glowing on the dance floor thanks to DJ Live Productions. They played all our songs and kept the guests moving and dancing throughout the whole day. I sang a song to my husband during the reception. They had the song cued and placed a mic in my hand for me to display my attempt at musical talent. Additionally, since my family is Trinidadian, we listed 10 calypso/soca songs to be played that were not on DJ Live's database. They found the songs and played them during our designated time block. The DJ kept our guests grooving till the very end. We are so glad we chose DJ Live Productions for our wedding DJ and MC. They were amazing. We'd definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely amazing!! At every moment there was someone on the floor dancing the MC was very flexible with all the last minute adjustments they even gave me a spotlight for the cake just because they found that the cale needeu to be highlighted and it looked spectacular

Profile Picture Stephannie, 3/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Austin and DJ Live Productions was such a great company to work with! They have great online tools which make for easy organizing of the songs and other small details that brides can often forget about! Austin was easy to get ahold of by call, text or email at pretty much any normal time of the day, which is such a stress relief! Leading up to the wedding Austin kept in touch and used his expert experience to help keep us and our planner in the loop about weather (he's also a meteorologist)! The wedding day arrived and he was on time, smiles from ear to ear, and a pleasure to be around and work with! He even had a few surprises up his sleeve for us to make our day extra special. Towards the end of the wedding i burnt my hand- and Austin was there to guide me in the best way to treat it at that time (he's also an EMT) (I know what you're thinking- what isn't this guy good at???? lol) If i had to make the decision of who our DJj was a million more times, with no hesitation i would choose this company! I am not a dance, but was on the dance floor all night, and our small intimate wedding was a total success. Everyone had a blast and its all thanks to DJ Live Productions! Thank you thank you thank you Austin- you really are 1 in a million!

Profile Picture cassie, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Live was my DJ for my special day. I will never recommend any other DJ company for a wedding. While they're located in the Orlando/Longwood area, they were more than happy to travel to Volusia County for my day. They're also extremely affordable & offer military discounts. The outline worksheets that they have you fill out are so helpful & truly allow Austin and his crew to get a feel for your day & the vision you have. You can really get into detail, like my husband and I did, about what you do and don't want. I wanted very particular songs to play at very particular times for a very particular length of time for the ceremony & reception...and DJ Live was able to do just that. I had a vision in my head and DJ Live made it come to life. Austin was a joy to work with throughout the entire event and worked well with my other vendors. There was some incoming weather on my wedding day & Austin payed close attention to it the entire time...assuring that everything would work out, rain or shine. The officiant and my husband were mic'd up for the ceremony so all the guests could hear our vows (this goes for the reception & speeches, too...your guests/family will appreciate this). Afterwards, Sebastian was our DJ...and he was THE BOMB! Really. I cannot say this enough. He set the mood and it was high energy the whole time. I had people coming up to me the whole night saying how much fun they were having and how they've never seen a wedding dance floor full for the entire reception. I had specific requests for first songs, last songs, group songs, cake cutting songs, etc etc. They were more than happy to work with me (even if I was being a little much at times) - I was virtually stress free. They also did the up lighting for my reception and had this beautiful monogram made, too. These little touches were beautiful.

DJ Live helped make my wedding and reception one to remember. I'm so thankful for them.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We found DJ live productions at a wedding show. We were pleased they offered a military discount for my husband. I was a little worried about requesting music off the list but Austin assured me if I sent him an email of the songs, they would be able to play them at the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better dj. He got everyone on the dance floor and kept things moving along with the timeline. They also are very responsive when setting up your wedding outline. The key factor I liked was that they made sure there was audio outside during the ceremony. I can't tell you how many weddings I've been to where you can't hear the service because they had no equipment. I would highly recommend DJ Live for the service and affordability!

Profile Picture Tyler, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews