DJ Live Productions Reviews

116 | Altamonte Springs, FL

116 Reviews for DJ Live Productions

116 DJ Live Productions Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

HIRE THIS DJ!! First of all, the website. It is so thorough, allows you to enter the songs you want, request ones that they don’t have in their library, everything you might need to do to plan your ceremony and reception music. Second, the responsiveness. I would send emails and I swear I was practically getting a response before I even hit send. It seemed like Austin was always available. And most impressive, the actual performance at the wedding. Austin greeted us off the elevator at the venue, and even though we’d only met in person twice, it was like an old friend greeting us. Somehow, seeing him made us feel incredibly calm and confident. It could be just his personality, or his extreme confidence and aptitude for what he does, but whatever it is was wonderful. Every song we had planned for the ceremony and reception was exactly what we asked for. And the best thing we could have done was make a list of “please play if there’s time” songs, but only 1-2 “must play” songs. This allowed Austin to just do what he does best, and I will tell you right now, he is the best. Including our wedding, we went to three weddings in September, and Austin was the most professional, had the best transitions, picked the best songs...our dance floor was FULL the whole night. I don’t even like to dance and I was out there every chance I had! I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Live Productions. And our guests, even weeks later, have continued to comment on how wonderful the DJ was and how much fun they had at the reception. Oh, and the cost was so incredibly worth it, and completely competitive with other DJs in the area. BEST VENDOR WE HIRED. Hands down. Thank you Austin!!

Carla · Married on 09/08/2018

I had a fantastic experience with DJ live productions! The planning process with Austin and Sebastian was super smooth and easy. My husband and I had tons of fun at our wedding and so did all of our guests. With their input I selected the best uplighting for our venue (Orlando Science Center). I received specific reviews from our guests praising our DJ Mike because the party kept going until the very last minute! I was actually very surprised at how much dancing was happening lol. I 300% recommend DJ live productions for any event!!

DJ Live Productions 1
    DJ Live Productions 2
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/17/2018

I could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding than DJ Live Productions! Austin did a fantastic job at keeping the wedding going and getting the guests involved and dancing. He has great ideas for entertainment (shoe game, etc) that went over very well with all of our guests. I’ve have multiple people comment what an amazing job our DJ/MC did at our wedding. Also, Austin went above and beyond when he realized I was having a little trouble walking in my dress (longer than expected) and he knew my groom and I had been practicing a special dance. He worked with my event coordinator and photographers to make sure I was able to complete the dance. He truly does care about making everyone happy. I must say one of my favorite parts of the wedding was as all the guests were preparing for our exit, he gave us the reception room all to ourselves and left a special song playing for my groom and I to dance to and just soak in the moment.

Benito · Married on 06/23/2018

BEST Value, Professionalism, & Execution - Directed our Wedding with Precision & Easily best Vendor Performance - Thank You...DJLive...Made Our Wedding a Success...Sincerely, Benito & Deborah (A Retired/Disabled Military Family)...Your DJ staff made "Our Dreams Come True
    !!!".

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/03/2018

I could not have selected a better DJ for our wedding!! From the very beginning we had complete control over the mood and style of our event. The song selection process was so simple and fun, the communication was amazing, and every second of our event was fun and lacked all of the awkwardness DJ's can sometimes bring. Instead, he made our event more fun, more exciting, and kept it that way the entire time. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone!

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

What a great time. Austin Beeghly was the Dj and MC for our wedding reception. HIs website was easy to navigate and we listened to all possible songs directly from he web site. Austin called me the week of the wedding to ensure he understood all of our wishes. Although we had chosen a selection of songs, Austin sensed the mood of the quests and mixed the order of songs such that the dance floor was always busy. I saw people dance that I had not seen dance before. I wish we had booked Austin for more time.

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2018

Sebastian and Kelly were our DJs and they were amazing. We were very particular about what songs we liked and didn’t like (we didn’t want a lot of the standard wedding music) and even the songs they picked that weren’t on our lists were perfect choices. They were friendly, helpful and accommodating the entire night. Couldn’t be happier.

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2018

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Austin and Sebastian. Thank you both so much for everything you did and for working with us and making suggestions; and for allowing us to feel comfortable and at ease with music choices since it could get overwhelming. I loved the website and how easy it was to navigate and to fill in. Austin went above and beyond for us to make sure that our day was special and everything we wanted. Thank you both so much.

Jenn & Alex Posada

DJ Live Productions 3

Bryan · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Live Productions was without question the best value DJ & Lighting combo out there - A huge thank you to Austin and his assistant for making our wedding amazing, being flexible in our planning, adapting to the realities of the moment, and keeping our guests comfortable and entertained, all without breaking the bank!

Austin was always friendly, responsive, and professional, and went way above and beyond to look out for us even before the wedding - giving us a heads up about a polar vortex that was moving in for our wedding day, keeping track of the forecast more than 2 weeks before it arrived, and helping us to develop alternate plans based on the expected weather. He even held some patio heaters for us up to the last minute in case we wanted to pursue that route, though ultimately we decided to host the wedding inside for the comfort of everyone attending (per his advice).

Austin also worked behind the scenes with some of my friends to coordinate a secret surprise for my wedding day (they did a live a cappella performance of our first dance song rather than just playing from the mp3 file), and even the day of when he noticed the lights on our pipe and drape weren't working he soldered and fixed the connection before we even knew something was wrong!

We could not have asked for a better or more experienced DJ team for our wedding (Austin's assistant used to be a DJ for Disney Cruise Lines). Thank you so much for all you did for us! We had a wonderful night of fun, laughter, and dancing thanks to you and would recommend you to any other couple without hesitation.

DJ Live Productions 4
    DJ Live Productions 5

JoAn · Married on 12/30/2017

DJ live productions did an amazing job ensuring that the event flowed well all night and all the guests enjoyed the music.

Taylor · Married on 12/23/2017

I used them for my wedding on 12/23. Austin and Sebastian were there and they knew how to keep the crowd dancing. I had a bilingual crowd and was nervous how everyone would be since it was a mixed crowd. Literally everyone there loved all of the music played and no one stopped dancing. I also had the mirror photo booth and it was an absolute hit!!! Austin was great coordinating everything and I absolutely loved working with them at my wedding. I would hands down say this is the best dj wedding place in Orlando area. I went to a bridal show and met with so many Dj’s but something about DJ live made me comfortable to trust them with my wedding. They are an awesome company and I’m so glad that I picked them for my special day. Thank you!!!

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

I knew I wanted DJ Live Productions after seeing them preform at another wedding. I work in the service industry and have worked a ton of weddings and seen a lot of DJs and they are THE BEST I’ve seen. From the beginning, Austin is VERY responsive and wants to make sure that you have nothing to worry about. Austin is very thorough and makes sure no detail is missed. We worked together throughout the planning process and his online portal makes it super easy to stay organized. My wedding was at Innisbrook Golf Resort, over 900 acres and the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were all in different locations but that wasn't a challenge for them to set up. Mike and Frank were my DJs the day of the wedding and were AMAZING! The ceremony music was flawless and even when the processional took longer than expected they made the music flow as if the song never ended. Their sound was great too, I’ve been to a lot of weddings where their speakers/equipment isn’t very good quality and not everyone can hear – so happy everyone was able to enjoy my wedding ceremony, it made a big difference. When we got to the reception, we met with Mike and Frank and ran thru all the first dances/last minute changes and reassured us that they had everything covered. They helped line us up for our entrances which was a HUGE help. We had 160 people at our wedding and all night long the dance floor was packed, everyone commented on how great the music was. Even Erika who was working our photo booth was great. The photo booth was a huge hit and she kept up with it all night long. They even give you a scrapbook with a copy of all the photos, so fun to look back at and laugh. Austin called me the next day to follow up and see how everything went, he truly cares and wants to make sure you are always happy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Live Productions!!

DJ Live Productions 6
    DJ Live Productions 7
    DJ Live Productions 8

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Live Productions DJ'd at our wedding earlier this month and we cannot possibly say enough good things about them. Mike & Frank truly knocked it out of the park and multiple guests raved about their job well done.

We had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Austin, at my brother's wedding earlier this year. We were so impressed and felt very fortunate they still had a slot open for our date. Though he wasn't our DJ for the night of, he was very helpful with any questions we had leading up to it and knew what to ask to ensure our DJ knew exactly what we wanted.

Mike was very flexible the day of and accommodated our last minute changes but there weren't many to be made as we found their online forms easy to use and informative. We were able to select songs for moments we hadn't thought about (cake cutting!) and also communicate that we didn't want to hear any line dances.

If you're still searching for a DJ I highly encourage you to give DJ Live Productions a call. They were worth every single penny.

Rhonda · Married on 10/20/2017

Austin and his team were wonderful!!! I was helping my daughter plan her wedding and DJ Live Productions was recommended by the wedding coordinator. I am so glad that I called them because they were great to work with. They did both the wedding and the reception. The online song list and timeline were very easy to use and they were sure to call to clarify anything that they were unsure of. My daughter didn’t have many requests that she wanted to play and left it up the DJ to keep the crowd on the dance floor. They did a phenomenal job of that and the dance floor was never empty. I also used them for the mirror photo booth and up lighting. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth and the lighting was beautiful. I would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone who wants the perfect wedding.
    Rhonda Stickney (mother of the bride)

Monica · Married on 10/15/2017

I had no idea about the wedding songs to walk down the aisle to or the procession but Sebastian at DJ Live Productions was so helpful with wonderful suggestions for non-traditional songs that fit my personality. Everyone had a wonderful time and their lighting was amazing.

Arielle · Married on 07/23/2017

A friend of ours recommended DJ Live for our wedding and we cannot say enough great things about them. Austin was professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. DJ Live made it so easy to make changes for the wedding by having everything on an online portal. We were able to log on and pay, add songs to our play list or do not play list, and make requests and changes. This service made it extremely easy for us to plan and make changes, especially since we were planning out of state. At our wedding, Austin was perfect! He recognized the mood of the crowd immediately and coordinated with my husband's best man for a special event.

• F

Franceska · Married on 07/03/2017

Sebastian was our DJ and he was excellent,from a month to the week before my wedding we had everything organized and coordinated. He has amazing suggestions and made me feel comfortable that everything was going to go smooth. They worked with my other vendors to match the setting and make everything perfect, the lights, the back drop, the pin lights everything. Most importantly Sebastian from the reception to the end keep my guests engaged and entertained. I actually had an issue with the slideshow and he helped to fix the issues. Completely excellent. They might not be the cheapest but they are the best quality and that has no price for the tranquility one needs the day off for everything to come out perfect. Definitely suggest! :)

Renee · Married on 06/10/2017

Austin was very fun and easy to work with. The music was amazing and they played all of our requested music. The djs kept all of our family and friends dancing and laughing and just having a great time. The djs were also really friendly and fun to hang with on our special day! Pick them , you won't reggret it!!!

Shelby · Married on 06/03/2017

I loveDJ live and his work! He did our engagment party and was awesome too!

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Austin did awesome at our wedding! I would recommend!

Donna · Married on 04/29/2017

We love Austin!! He was wonderful! I was a nervous wreck and he just made the whole process a breeze. He was so attentive to us the whole night and even put the grooms boutonnieres on since they didn't know how to do it. The music quality was outstanding! Everyone commented on how great the music was and how well everything flowed. I highly recommend DJ Live productions!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2017

Austin and the DJ Live team were absolutely amazing!! Everyone at our wedding had such a great time, and we had so many family members and friends come up to us afterward to tell us how fun our DJ was. They did a great job of capturing our style. Would definitely recommend DJ Live over and over again!

Tiffany · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ Live Productions was absolutely amazing. We contacted Austin (the owner) 8 months before our wedding. Thankfully, they were still available. We knew a little about them already because our friends, who got married just over a year before us, had used their services. Austin was amazing. He responded promptly to every email, message, and phone call. He answered all questions clearly and made suggestions when we were unsure. He kept in constant communication with us. Additionally, we were able to take advantage of their military discount (due to my service in the Navy). Austin's company utilizes an online system that was huge in planning the music for our special day. They continued to be amazing on the day of our wedding. They arrive early and we're ready to go before the guests started arriving. The music was ready, the uplighting was shining, and our monogram was glowing on the dance floor thanks to DJ Live Productions. They played all our songs and kept the guests moving and dancing throughout the whole day. I sang a song to my husband during the reception. They had the song cued and placed a mic in my hand for me to display my attempt at musical talent. Additionally, since my family is Trinidadian, we listed 10 calypso/soca songs to be played that were not on DJ Live's database. They found the songs and played them during our designated time block. The DJ kept our guests grooving till the very end. We are so glad we chose DJ Live Productions for our wedding DJ and MC. They were amazing. We'd definitely recommend them.

Stephannie · Married on 03/09/2017

Absolutely amazing!! At every moment there was someone on the floor dancing the MC was very flexible with all the last minute adjustments they even gave me a spotlight for the cake just because they found that the cale needeu to be highlighted and it looked spectacular