DJ Live Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Suzanne
    Suzanne S. Married on 09/25/2021

Best dj in central florda!

DJLIVE rocks!!! Austin was incredible throughout the entire process. He helped guide us to choose a perfect combination of music that appealed to guests of all ages. His MC skills are excellent ! Austin kept the party moving at a perfect pace and the dance floor was constantly full with happy guests! The monogram and lighting was gorgeous!! Guests commented that it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to because of our DJ! If you are getting married or throwing a party, definitely hire DJLIVE! You won’t regret it! Austin is professional and outstanding at his job! When we have our next family event, DJLive will be our first phone call!
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 05/17/2021

Perfect DJ In Every Way!

Austin was our DJ on May 17th, 2021 for my daughter's wedding at the Highland Manor in Apopka, Florida. He was so informative prior to the wedding, helping us with music choices, and up lighting. Austin is friendly and fun! On the wedding day, he provided a microphone to the Officiant, as he felt this would be needed. Austin was right and it made the ceremony perfect. Without the microphone it would have been hard to hear. Austin then ensured every detail was spot on, timed perfect, from the wedding party entry announcements, to the timing of the cake cutting, and music for each special dance, then getting everyone rounded up for the final wind-down, he not only provided great music, beautiful lighting, and lit up the cake too, without me asking! Thank you Austin, as you are truly remarkable. If you want a flawless wedding, hire Austin with DJ Live Productions! He is one of the best and offers fair prices too!
  • Morgan
    Morgan E. Married on 01/21/2021

Pump Up The Jam

Austin and his team did an incredible job DJing our wedding!!! Not to mention how comfortable it was to chat with him whenever we had questions, he was always readily available-- even on Sundays! The lighting that he brought to the venue was amazing and went to the music! We danced all night long! He wasnt one of those DJ's that stayed behind the mixing board, he actually came down to talk with us and see how everything is going & make sure we were able to have certain requests from guests. He did an amazing job, through and through. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day! He even worked with a couple of our guests to provide us with a special surprise!
  • Caron
    Caron V. Married on 11/08/2020

Highly Recomended

Just great from beginning to end so easy to work with. We even had a guest dj
    Shane S. Married on 03/14/2020

Energy and Enthusiasm is Contagious

Our venue, The Lightner Museum, recommended Austin. There are so many "big rocks" when it comes to different vendors that need to be booked, and then so many options for each of them. In my opinion, if the venue recommends you, you must be pretty good. Having never formally meeting Austin, and solely chatting with him on the phone, and completing the online platform questions and surveys, we were SO HAPPY with what we got. Austin was friendly and comfortable from the moment we met him. He exudes an energy that is contagious and so impactful for a wedding. He's flexibility, responsiveness and quality of work is unparalleled. In our book, Austin did an amazing job and we highly recommend him!
  • J M
    Jessica Married on 10/27/2019

Great Sound, DJ, and Lighting!!

Mike from DJ Live Productions was a BLAST. He played the different genres we asked for, and the the sound system sounded great! Many people were dancing, and that was our main requirement. People also mentioned that they heard our vows; the sound was picked up from the officiant's microphone. We also had lighting from the DJ. The lighting is controlled by bluetooth via phone that can be easily changed at any time. They also use the latest in lighting technology that is also waterproof; perfect for outdoor weddings. This vendor also provides an online tool where you can input songs you must hear, songs you'd like to hear, and do-not-play songs, as well as all of your wedding details and a payment method. There was a last minute DJ switch the week of our wedding due to a serious emergency, and while the switch made us slightly anxious, the DJ definitely delivered a great service. Thus, it seems like DJ Live Productions has many great DJs. I'm greatly thankful for the service they provided, and would highly recommend them for anyone needing a DJ and/or lighting!!
    Jessica K. Married on 06/08/2019

The best Dj ever

Austin is the freaking best! The coolest and professional person I ever met. There was no problem or question that he couldn’t answer for me. There was never a empty dance floor, people were always on the floor. My guest loved the mirror photo booth. People were telling me how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Would highly recommend!
    Cassie Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect DJ and MC

Austin and his team at DJ Live Productions killed it! They did such an amazing job at my wedding! They kept everyone dancing and entertained the whole time! Everything flowed so perfectly! I can’t rave about them enough! I highly recommend the mirror phot booth. Our guest were obsessed with it! There was always a group in the booth taking pictures. Plus Austin gives you a photo album of all the pictures at the end of the night! We used it as our guest book. It was so cool! Don’t hesitate to book Austin as your DJ/MC you won’t be disappointed! Thank you DJ Live Productions for making our day more perfect than we ever imagined!
    Rebecca Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing DJ!

They did an outstanding job! We loved the dancing on the cloud and photo booth! The audio quality was always great, even outside. At last minute they're dry ice supplier's truck went down. Rather than tell us that we couldn't have our dancing on the cloud, they went to south Florida to get some! The dancing on the cloud was worth every penny! They truly went above and beyond to make us happy. At the end of the wedding people asked us if they could travel to different states they were that good! My now husband wanted to play the first verse of a song and have them fade in with the rest of the song and they did an amazing job accommodating this! They really made our wedding amazing! SO SO SO GLAD we went with DJ live productions!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 02/23/2019

Great Experience

Austin was great to work with. He always responded to all my emails right away. The website was a great tool to not only plan our music but I also used the timeline to plan the whole event. He had great suggestions the day of the wedding that made it even better. last minute we decided to also rent the photobooth. We were on the fence about getting one but are so glad we did our guests loved it.
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 02/17/2019

The BEST dj in Orlando!

Austin and DJ live May very well have been our favorite vendor of our entire wedding day. He was very professional and organized straight from the start, and my husband and I had clicked with him as a person from our first meeting. He was very easily to get ahold of during the wedding planning process and always responded within a day. He kept the party going through our entire reception and his music choices we’re phenomenal. I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. His pricing is so great and uplighting was included which was a nice surprise! Would 100% recommend him for any wedding or event.
  • Victoria
    Victoria R. Married on 02/03/2019

Firefighter Wedding

Austin went above and beyond. I had arranged to have an axe presented to my husband as his wedding gift by his fire departments' honor guard. Austin provided the sound clip and practiced with the fire fighters. Throughout the entire night he kept checking in to make sure everything was to my liking and if it wasn't he was willing to make immediate changes, which wasn't necessary!
  • RTD2019
    Rose Married on 01/19/2019

Great Experinece!

My experience with DJ live productions was a great one! My guests enjoyed the music and loved the photo booth! I strongly recommend anyone looking to book a DJ to use DJ Live Productions. I would also recommend booking a photo booth. I was truly impressed and happy I booked DJ Live Productions for my wedding reception DJ.
    Kaley R. Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome Experience

DJ Austin was so awesome!! He always answered any calls or questions I had right away, and was amazing at nailing the flow of the reception. He knew exactly how to determine what to play and the request page on his online account made it easy to choose what we wanted and didn't want on our special day. He got the party going!
    Amanda Married on 10/13/2018

Hand's Down---Best DJ Company!

DJ Live Productions was apart of our package at our venue. We sure lucked out with this company. They were absolutely amazing! The website is so laid out and easy to use. They are always have a quick response and plenty of suggestions. They went above and beyond our expectations and made sure our wedding was one of the best! Our guest still talk about how great of a wedding we had because of our DJ Sebastian. Sebastian was very friendly and professional. You won't go wrong by hiring DJ Live Productions.
    Stephanie Married on 09/22/2018
    HIRE THIS DJ!! First of all, the website. It is so thorough, allows you to enter the songs you want, request ones that they don’t have in their library, everything you might need to do to plan your ceremony and reception music. Second, the responsiveness. I would send emails and I swear I was practically getting a response before I even hit send. It seemed like Austin was always available. And most impressive, the actual performance at the wedding. Austin greeted us off the elevator at the venue, and even though we’d only met in person twice, it was like an old friend greeting us. Somehow, seeing him made us feel incredibly calm and confident. It could be just his personality, or his extreme confidence and aptitude for what he does, but whatever it is was wonderful. Every song we had planned for the ceremony and reception was exactly what we asked for. And the best thing we could have done was make a list of “please play if there’s time” songs, but only 1-2 “must play” songs. This allowed Austin to just do what he does best, and I will tell you right now, he is the best. Including our wedding, we went to three weddings in September, and Austin was the most professional, had the best transitions, picked the best songs...our dance floor was FULL the whole night. I don’t even like to dance and I was out there every chance I had! I cannot say enough wonderful things about DJ Live Productions. And our guests, even weeks later, have continued to comment on how wonderful the DJ was and how much fun they had at the reception. Oh, and the cost was so incredibly worth it, and completely competitive with other DJs in the area. BEST VENDOR WE HIRED. Hands down. Thank you Austin!!
    Carla Married on 09/08/2018
    I had a fantastic experience with DJ live productions! The planning process with Austin and Sebastian was super smooth and easy. My husband and I had tons of fun at our wedding and so did all of our guests. With their input I selected the best uplighting for our venue (Orlando Science Center). I received specific reviews from our guests praising our DJ Mike because the party kept going until the very last minute! I was actually very surprised at how much dancing was happening lol. I 300% recommend DJ live productions for any event!!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 08/17/2018
    I could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding than DJ Live Productions! Austin did a fantastic job at keeping the wedding going and getting the guests involved and dancing. He has great ideas for entertainment (shoe game, etc) that went over very well with all of our guests. I’ve have multiple people comment what an amazing job our DJ/MC did at our wedding. Also, Austin went above and beyond when he realized I was having a little trouble walking in my dress (longer than expected) and he knew my groom and I had been practicing a special dance. He worked with my event coordinator and photographers to make sure I was able to complete the dance. He truly does care about making everyone happy. I must say one of my favorite parts of the wedding was as all the guests were preparing for our exit, he gave us the reception room all to ourselves and left a special song playing for my groom and I to dance to and just soak in the moment.
    Benito Married on 06/23/2018
    BEST Value, Professionalism, & Execution - Directed our Wedding with Precision & Easily best Vendor Performance - Thank You...DJLive...Made Our Wedding a Success...Sincerely, Benito & Deborah (A Retired/Disabled Military Family)...Your DJ staff made "Our Dreams Come True
    !!!".
  • Bria
    Planners R. Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing & Accommodating!

Mike and Victor were a great team. They were extremely easy to work and communicate with. They really know how to hype up a crowd!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 06/03/2018
    I could not have selected a better DJ for our wedding!! From the very beginning we had complete control over the mood and style of our event. The song selection process was so simple and fun, the communication was amazing, and every second of our event was fun and lacked all of the awkwardness DJ's can sometimes bring. Instead, he made our event more fun, more exciting, and kept it that way the entire time. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend DJ Live Productions to anyone!
    Michael Married on 04/28/2018
    What a great time. Austin Beeghly was the Dj and MC for our wedding reception. HIs website was easy to navigate and we listened to all possible songs directly from he web site. Austin called me the week of the wedding to ensure he understood all of our wishes. Although we had chosen a selection of songs, Austin sensed the mood of the quests and mixed the order of songs such that the dance floor was always busy. I saw people dance that I had not seen dance before. I wish we had booked Austin for more time.

Courtney Married on 02/16/2018
    Sebastian and Kelly were our DJs and they were amazing. We were very particular about what songs we liked and didn’t like (we didn’t want a lot of the standard wedding music) and even the songs they picked that weren’t on our lists were perfect choices. They were friendly, helpful and accommodating the entire night. Couldn’t be happier.
    Jennifer Married on 02/11/2018
    We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Austin and Sebastian. Thank you both so much for everything you did and for working with us and making suggestions; and for allowing us to feel comfortable and at ease with music choices since it could get overwhelming. I loved the website and how easy it was to navigate and to fill in. Austin went above and beyond for us to make sure that our day was special and everything we wanted. Thank you both so much.

Jenn & Alex Posada
    Bryan Married on 01/06/2018
    DJ Live Productions was without question the best value DJ & Lighting combo out there - A huge thank you to Austin and his assistant for making our wedding amazing, being flexible in our planning, adapting to the realities of the moment, and keeping our guests comfortable and entertained, all without breaking the bank!

Austin was always friendly, responsive, and professional, and went way above and beyond to look out for us even before the wedding - giving us a heads up about a polar vortex that was moving in for our wedding day, keeping track of the forecast more than 2 weeks before it arrived, and helping us to develop alternate plans based on the expected weather. He even held some patio heaters for us up to the last minute in case we wanted to pursue that route, though ultimately we decided to host the wedding inside for the comfort of everyone attending (per his advice).

Austin also worked behind the scenes with some of my friends to coordinate a secret surprise for my wedding day (they did a live a cappella performance of our first dance song rather than just playing from the mp3 file), and even the day of when he noticed the lights on our pipe and drape weren't working he soldered and fixed the connection before we even knew something was wrong!

We could not have asked for a better or more experienced DJ team for our wedding (Austin's assistant used to be a DJ for Disney Cruise Lines). Thank you so much for all you did for us! We had a wonderful night of fun, laughter, and dancing thanks to you and would recommend you to any other couple without hesitation.