DJ Danny D Productions Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 19 Reviews
View more information

Kayli Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we wanted!

My husband and I struggled finding a DJ that would help please a crowd of Americans and Hispanics, but DJ Danny did not fail us AT ALL! He kept the music exactly how we wanted it, and he kept the night on schedule, which I appreciated TONS! He handled changes and complications, caused by another vendor, with ease, and all of our guest have continued to tell us they had a great time!

DJ Danny D Productions's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Kayli! It was a pleasure sharing your wonderful day with me :-). Blessings to you and your family.
    Kathleen Married on 09/03/2017
    DJ Danny was absolutely phenomenal for our wedding. He worked with us not only to plan the music for our reception, but went above and but also used all of his experience to help us create our itinerary for the night--he really went above and beyond typical DJ duties. He was a great MC for the evening, and was able to communicate fluently in English and Spanish with our guests. The salsa lesson was a big hit, as well--my guests are still raving about it! I would absolutely book DJ Danny for any future events.
    George Married on 06/10/2017
    DJ Danny D is a true professional from beginning to end. Spent quality time with us to determine what we want and made the evening special for us both. Kept the event moving on time and every guest said he was truly an excellent DJ. If you need somebody who know his music and can keep the dance floor full DJ Danny D would be my 1st choice any day.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 05/31/2017

Best DJ in Dayton

Of all of the vendors on my wedding day I found Danny to be the most valuable. He saw our vision and made it a reality. I really appreciate all that he did to make my day so special. I would be happy to recommend him and if anyone has questions I would be happy to answer them.
    Jonathan Married on 04/15/2017
    Very professional, had all the equipment needed, very good price, was very courteous and helped set up everything step by step. Wide variety of music in both English and Spanish. Kept the guest entertained and the party alive, everyone loved him. Very very good clean guy I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a DJ no matter what event.
    Cindy Event on: 12/10/2016
    DJ Danny has been providing awesome hits for us at our annual Holiday Party for the past 15 years now. He has become part of our corporate family. And will continue to be our DJ for the coming years. DJ Danny always provides the best mix of dance hits and slow songs to keep our guests on the dance floor during our parties. He does a great job of keeping the party on track and sticking with the schedule. He also easily transitions to other songs when he sees that the dance floor is empty and a certain song may not be working for the crowd but he does this seamlessly that no one notices. Danny is always professional and accommodating. Highly recommend DJ Danny for anyone having a party!!
    Tess Married on 09/11/2016
    I booked DJ Danny D for an event and he was fantastic. The music was great and he was very flexible and accommodating during the event. Very professional and I wouldn't hesitate to book him again.
    Holly Married on 09/10/2016
    We had Danny DJ our wedding and he was INCREDIBLE. Had the dance floor packed all night. So accommodating, rain moved our ceremony indoors last second....and he was able to change music without "missing a beat". Danny is so kind and fun! He's the best!
    Nicole Married on 08/27/2016
    Danny was overall the best Dj I could have gotten he was worth every penny and very professional.He knew the type of music I was going for ,for my crowd he was very on point with our wedding itinerary ! I would recommend him for other weddings and other events !
    Carla J. Married on 10/04/2014
    Danny was very professional and well prepare since the first meeting. He helped us out with a lot of details that we were missing and we didn't know. In addition the music was excellent and our family and friends couldnt stop dancing the whole night! Amazing sound and lights! If you are looking for a stress free Dj who will take care of you and your guests... Danny is the right guy! His service was priceless!
    Meagan Married on 09/20/2014
    DJ Danny helped make our wedding a huge success. Once the music started, it was pretty much a non-stop dance party the entire night; the dance floor was never empty! I picked out a lot of songs before and after the ceremony as well as some songs we loved and guest requests for the reception, which Danny happily included in his playlists. He was great at reading the crowd and did a phenomenal job keeping the energy levels high, which is exactly what we wanted. He was very professional and knew what he was doing. Thank you DJ Danny, our guests keep telling us what a great party we had and a lot of that had to do with you!
    Alexandra Married on 09/06/2014
    DJ Danny D was incredible!! I found him when I was delivering cupcakes to a friends wedding. I really enjoyed the atmosphere so when my wedding day planning started, I called him. When I first went to meet him, I was a little thrown off. My GPS took me to an apartment complex and I met him in his apartment. I got really nervous! The ONLY reason I mention this is because I don't want anyone to miss out on having Danny as your DJ. He invited my mom and I into his home and was so professional. I actually went to his apartment a second time and found myself feeling at home while we discussed my music. He is professional, courteous, down to earth, and just a genuinely nice person. He is experienced in all facets of the musical world. He has a great appreciation for what he does and really enjoys it, so that makes it all the more worth it! If there is something that he thinks may not vibe so well, he will help to find a more practical solution. He is also very willing to "edit" music if you will, so that it is timed or looped just right for your event. He did this for multiple songs on my wedding day! I could go on and on about how great Danny is. Hopefully I will never need a wedding DJ again, but if I did I would not hesitate to contact him. I would recommend him to anyone!
    Cherissa Married on 08/09/2014
    Dj is the best DJ not just in this area but period ! I have been a follower of his events for years . When I was planning my wedding he was the first vendor I knew I wanted . He is super organized and very professional he made everything flow with ease . I had a multicultural wedding so he played songs that everyone at the wedding could groove to. He also translated for us from English to Spanish and back for the toasts at the reception so that everyone could understand . He is the best . I highly reccomendation him for any event you may need him for . He doesn't just play music he really know how to set the atmosphere . If you want to have an amazing event hire Dj danny !
    Lizaiha Married on 11/03/2013
    DJ Danny D did an amazing job at our wedding! He really put us at ease with his organization and willingness to meet us anytime we needed to. He also made us our own wedding CD, which is awesome to have in the future to take us back to our special day! My family is Puerto Rican, & my husband's family is mostly Italian, so he was able to play music of all genres. He made awesome recommendations and was accommodating during the wedding with the little changes that we made. Our friends and family did not want to leave the dance floor by the end of the night...& I would honestly do it all over again!! I would recommend DJ Danny D for any wedding or other event!!
  • User1444989 2+ years ago
    Danny recently was the dj we chose for our wedding. He was extremely professional, played a variety of music and everyone loved how he "read the crowd" to pick the music. He was also very easy to contact to finalize the wedding songs. I would highly recommend him!!
    Lydia Married on 05/29/2011
    Awesome DJ! Danny was very nice and professional. He was easy to contact and quick to follow-up. He played a variety of music that kept all ages dancing throughout the night. My sister who lives in Chicago was going to have a party in the summer and even asked if I thought that he would DJ for her party. She said that he is one of the best DJs that she has heard.
  • AnaP
    Ana Married on 07/10/2009
    I was looking for a DJ that could spin both Latin and Country. Danny had the exact mix of music I was looking for. Also, he just has a great personality. He kept the dance floor full and was the best MC.
    Joe Married on 12/29/2007
    Dan was amazing, he had suggestions and a huge list of music and great personality....professional to say the least!!
    Amanda Married on 12/29/2007
    He took our music choices and threw in some songs that would coordinate well. He had nice suggestions of the songs we could use for certain events. He really kept things flowing at the reception and even provided us a cd with all the special songs from the wedding!