39 Reviews for DJ CHRIS CLARK

38 DJ CHRIS CLARK Reviews

3.3

Chris did a good job at our wedding! He was very good at making sure we got what we wanted. His price was excellent and he gave us some up lighting!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired DJ Chris Clark for my wedding. We met with Chris before the wedding. My wife is very indecisive but with in an hour he helped us pick out all the perfect songs for the ceremony and reception. We received positive feedback from many of our guests. One couple had previously attended several weddings before ours and told us Chris was the best DJ they had seen. The DJ, for any event, really sets the mood and atmosphere. From his comical introduction to the last dance, Chris went out of his way to make our night magical. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Barry, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris Clark is phenomenal. He made our whole wedding this past Saturday. He was so flexible and professional leading up to the day of the wedding and was great at reading the crowd during the wedding (which was a rowdy one!) The cocktail music was a perfect Sinatra-ish vibe and the evening ended with a conga line and a circle to "Friends in Low Places." There was a great mix of songs (from Katy Perry to AC/DC to the Michigan fight song) and Chris was amazing at accommodating some requests (and we had some weird ones!) We cannot thank you enough, Chris! We VERY HIGHLY recommend Chris as a wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris is definitely a master of ceremonies. He did an amazing job as our DJ and is so professional. He really knows how to cater to a crowd and had them on their feet all night dancing. He was very flexible and easy to work with, even with several last minute changes. Love the uplights and system lighting. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jody, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

Chris is an amazing DJ. He likes to work with bride and groom step by step to make sure everything will go as exactly how they want
because he cares about his job
Chris is very proffional. He does an perfect job in my wedding. I really recommend him to be your DJ for you wedding or party

Profile Picture Raghad, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris Clark was absolutely fantastic! Met with the bride and groom before the wedding to go through everything step by step to plan the music, speeches and everything else, beginning with the ceremony all the way through dancing all of the traditional and not so traditional siliness! during the event, he kept us on time and and added so much to help make the night go smoothly, including appropriate backlighting and other extras to make the night glorious! Thanks so much Chris!

Profile Picture Cris, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Clark was very accommodating and helpful in giving me the atmosphere and agenda I wanted for my wedding. He met with me at a convenient time to go over everything from start to finish, and for the price it was a great deal. The reason I gave 4/5 on quality is because the music stopped in between songs and didn't flow together like I thought it would have. Other than that, he did a good job.

Profile Picture User4471493, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Chris was a very easy guy to work with and was timly on getting back to us with any questions that we had. His reputation of being a good DJ has not proceeded him. We would reccommend him to what ever event you had planned.
Thanks, William and Angela

Profile Picture william, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris undoubtably knows how to keep the crowd entertained, and he directed the wedding party with precision on what to do and when to do it keeping everything moving smoothly. Most impressive though, we had a couple out of the blue requests, and Chris quickly adapted and made it unbelievably humorous.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/12/13, 1 Review
4.7

Chris was accommodating to my husband and I. He listened to our requests and was very helpful. He made us feel comfortable and was professional. Chris even took the time to go over plans, not once but twice at our home. I would recommend him.

Profile Picture christine, 9/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall Chris was a great DJ. He played to the crowd and got people moving. He was a good sport and willing to go with the flow, even after we sped our timeline up by a few hours. We had a great night and were very pleased. Thanks Chris!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have seen Chris in action before and it was a great experience! When my friend was looking for a dj, i knew just who to recommend...CHRIS CLARK! I was a bridesmaid in that wedding, and true to form, he did a great job and really made it a fun memorable time. I am now referring him to you!!! Hire Chris Clark! You won't regret it! :-)

Profile Picture User3690879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Called him whenever we had questions and answered in a timely manner. The song choices keep everyone on the dance floor all night. Great value I recommend him to all my friends

Profile Picture Stephen, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! We were able to work with him to customize our reception music to our taste. He really knows what wedding guests want to hear and he kept the dance floor full all night long. Not only did he do a great job with the music, he also kept the whole reception organized and on track. He keeps a timeline for the night and makes sure the bride and groom are where they need to be so you don't have to worry about it. Chris went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. I would recommend this awesome DJ to everyone!

Profile Picture katie, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Clark was great! He was available on short notice (our other DJ dropped out at the last minute) for a great price. He was professional and fun to work with! Thanks Chris!!!

Profile Picture User2942354, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris Clark was a fantastic DJ with a great personality. He was very thorough when it came to planning my event and very detailed with getting everything just right. He kept the dance floor full all night!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Clark is very experienced and flexible. He knows what he doing. He is definitely the one to choose if you want a DJ who will take care of everything and make your reception run smoothly.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He drove 5 hours to DJ our wedding! Chris was very flexible and made sure he was very aware of the music we wanted. He performed as a DJ at my brother's wedding also. Our family was very pleased at both weddings.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very good, he interacted with all our guest as well as made all the children very happy with all the balloon animals that he made for them as well.. I would reccommend him to all people that would need DJ services!!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome, awesome DJ. I was very specific on what songs I wanted for everything. Even songs I did not have Chris found them for me and played them. Even though, I may have been difficult, Chris worked with my every need.

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/20/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was wonderful to work with. He was very helpful, professional and knew exactly what he was doing to make our party a success. I really enjoyed working with him and appreciated how he treated my family through the whole party. Everyone enjoyed his show and I received so many compliments from all of the guests on how good he entertained and kept the crowd focused. Thank you so much Chris. I would use you again, you were perfect...
Lori

Profile Picture Lori, 3/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Chris was right on time, had a great selection of music, he was very professional with our kids and fun too. We can't thank him enough for the difference he made in our lives that night!

Profile Picture George, 3/5/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing he did everything that we asked and more. He exceeded our expectations! He juggled and entertained our guest during cocktail hour and our guests were so delighted we are still hearing about it today. Thank you so much Chris you not only made our day memorable you made it unforgetable!

Profile Picture Miranda, 1/7/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Chris for a night we will NEVER forget! You were the most amazing Court Jester EVER! Not to mention dancing all night LONG! WE LOVE YOU!

Profile Picture Danni, 10/12/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was perfect!!!!! He did everything that we had asked with out fail and with out questions! He did all the annnouncing of all the Kings and Queens and every guest with titles. I couldn't have found a more perfect Dj. He did a magic show for royal entertainment during cocktail hour. He was the Master entertainer / court jester in costume and all. He juggled fire and lit up the dance floor beautifully. Plus he kept the dance floor hopping!!!!! Chris we LOVE YOU! Thank you!

Profile Picture Calondra, 10/2/10, 1 Review