DJ Breezy Reviews

20 | Philadelphia, PA

20 Reviews for DJ Breezy

20 DJ Breezy Reviews

nathalie · Married on 05/20/2018

We had DJ breezy for our engagement party. He was very professional and did an amazing job. He played a variety of great songs which had everyone on their feet all night. We had a great time and so did our guest. Thank you DJ Breezy for the great experience. Highly Recommend!!!

Miguel · Married on 02/10/2018

Dj Breezy was very professional and guided us throughout the entire process. He played many different selections which made our wedding day a wonderful event. I would definitely use him again at our next event. Five stars all the way!

DJ Breezy 1

Relli · Married on 10/14/2017

Dj Breezy Really MADE the reception! Me and wife family aren't as crazy as us so if it wasnt for Dj Breezy turning up and playing the best tunes, the place would of been dead! Lol! Amazing transitions too! I'll refer him anywhere!

Lacey · Married on 10/13/2017

I want to start off by saying DJ Breezy was not only available on such a short notice for me and my husband. Our wedding was an amazing time, our family and friends had so much fun and it was all thanks to DJ Breezy! Would definitely hire him again for another event!

Larry · Married on 09/22/2017

Extremely satisfied with the service of "DJ Breezy". Very professional and made the event a very good experience for everyone to remember. Wouldn't look for anyone else for any event big or small.

Aaron · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Breezy made our wedding special! He was communicative and super helpful in the planning process.
    He made sure all our guests were out of their seats and dancing. I appreciated the additional uplighting he suggested, it provided that extra ambience we were looking for.

Alexis · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Breezy was the life of the party! His transitions throughout the ceremony were amazing and it helped my wedding flow. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor and just helped to make the whole night amazing. THANKS!

Tiffany · Married on 06/24/2017

He was the best DJ I could of asked for! He was on time, friendly, and kept the people dancing!

Eliza · Married on 06/24/2017

I hired DJ Breezy for my Wedding this past June, and he is hands down, the best DJ ever! Awesome lighting, Awesome Music and Awesome Service! He even partied with us on the dance floor! Absolutely love him!

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

Ultimate gentleman and D.J. We couldn't stop dancing. Great host.

Dennis · Married on 04/15/2017

DJ breezy was awesome at my 30th wedding anniversary which was held at the mansion on main street in Voorhees New Jersey. He helped with the whole planning and prep process, even though the mansion has their own wedding packages, we decide to trust DJ breezy with his 12 years of entertainment experience, he was very easy to work with, he was very accommodating and he played a variety of the hip hop, blended with oldies but goodies. He had the whole entire wedding party on their feet and dancing. A good time had by myself, my wife, family and friends. Thank you DJ breezy!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2013

He is an amazing DJ who makes sure everyone is having a good time. Got out on the dance floor with us and tought us dances that we didnt know. Would definitatly recommend him to anyone looking for a good DJ

Thank you so much for your services DJ Breezy!! We had such an amazing time because of you, you kept the wedding crowd moving all night long! You are officially my DJ for life, any future events me and my husband decide to have we will be calling you!! Thanks again! :)

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

DJ Breezy was a fun experience. He has skills and obvious expertise in the entertainment industry. He was very flexible with last minute requests and extremely awesome in making sure everyone is having fun. I would Highly recommend him to DJ at any party, his music was versatile. Entertaining all age groups, genres, and ethnicity. Thanks DJ Breezy for making this the party of a lifetime!!!!

Sharlim · Married on 05/04/2013

Dj Breezy was a great Dj. He played everything on our play list and more. He had my wedding guests dancing all night. I received compliments on the Dj all night. I along with my guests will be using Dj Breezys services for all our future events.

Geneva · Married on 05/04/2013

Sean Breezy is really,really great at what he do,he's patient,passionate and most importantly gets the party started and keeps it going THANKS so much Sean for helping make my special day a success..

Rashon · event on: 11/01/2014

This was the first big event I put on. A lot of big names in my fraternity as well as a PA state rep was in attendance. With stress levels high it was good to know I had a DJ I could depend on. Sean was very professional and easy to work with and I needed that. I would work with him again for sure and have already referred him to others.

Cerone · Married on 10/15/2010

Dj Breezy provide my wife and I with outstanding services. He was on time and well dressed for my wedding. I greatly appreciate his business therefore I recommend his service to all. My wife and I had a fantastic time enjoying great music, sound quality, and professionalism from the one named Breezy.

Shauna-Marie · Married on 12/15/2013

One of the best DJ's you'll find out there. I have now booked a total of 3 events with him and he has yet to disappoint. He's very respectfull , a definite crowd pleaser And keeps all your guest engage. Couldn't have booked a more professional person and his price is well worth what he brings to your event .

L. Lorraine "Jazzz" · event on: 08/10/2013

3.5

In every aspect he was able to deliver!!!!!!!