Dirty Helen Paper Reviews

39 | Cincinnati, OH

39 Reviews for Dirty Helen Paper

Shawna · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved working with Jean to design our wedding invitations. They came out beautiful. Jean was great about responding to my emails and was pleasant when I wanted to make changes..

Kaila · Married on 07/07/2018

If you want amazing customer service and beautiful invites at a reasonable price, this company is where it is at!

Ronald · Married on 07/01/2018

We ordered invitations from you for our 50th wedding anniversary party. The invitations were great.

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a great experience with Dirty Helen Paper Company! They were so easy to work with and the price point was awesome. They always responded quickly and created beautiful invitations, programs, seating chart, and thank you notes for our wedding!

Caryn · Married on 05/26/2018

They were great to work with and everything we had them do for us turned out beautifully! Price is really reasonable too!

• F

Faris · Married on 04/28/2018

Outstanding staff and services.Will use them again.

Katherine · Married on 01/20/2018

Jean was a pleasure to work with, and took all of my scattered ideas and made gorgeous Save the Date postcards. I can't wait to work with her again for my invitations!

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Jean was amazing to work with! She was very patient with me, (mother of the bride), her sister, (matron of honor) and the bride. She created the bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, place cards , table numbers and stickers for our homemade sea salts, salt scrub & sea glass candy.
    We just explained to Jean our concept & color scheme and she created our vision.
    Thank you so very much!

Kate · Married on 05/12/2017

Dirty Helen Paper is very responsive, friendly and customer service oriented. It is apparent that their primary goal is to make you happy.

Kate · Married on 05/06/2017

Everything was so wonderful. Jean was wonderful to work with and had amazing ideas. We only had one minor issue, which was easily and quickly fixed. We had some much feedback from our guests about how wonderful all of our printed good were. We will recommend Dirty Helen to all of our friends!

brad · Married on 04/21/2017

We would definitely recommend using Dirty Helen Paper company to any couple that is getting married. We used them for our Save the Dates, Invitations and Programs. Everything was top notch. Very easy to work with, and their designs were amazing! Everything that we could have asked for, and more! With all of the moving parts that goes in to planning a wedding, Dirty Helen was extremely flexible to help with our needs, and delivered products better than we could ever imagine!

Anita · Married on 03/19/2017

I was so please by the help I receive to capture my ideas "feel" for our wedding. I was very pleased with the quality of ALL my printing needs (invitations, thank you cards, menus, wedding bulletins.) Thank you; you made my experience so easy. Blessing to you all! Kevin and Anita

Aimee · Married on 03/04/2017

Dirty Helen Paper Co. is filled with kind, wonderful employees who do FABULOUS work. I had my save the dates, invitations and thank-you cards for our wedding printed with them, and they all turned out beautifully. Such high-quality and speedy work!

Abigail · Married on 02/18/2017

I have LOVED working with Dirty Helen. You cannot go wrong with their services. They are not only creative, welcoming, and accommodating, but they have one of the best prices around. Jean is my total favorite!

Corrie · Married on 11/04/2016

I'm so glad I decided to work with Dirty Helen Paper Co! I worked with Jean and she was so flexible and accommodating. She listened to all of the things I wanted and put them on paper perfectly for my invitations. We also did our Save the Dates with this company. Everything was beautiful!

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2016

Jean was so great and creative. She helped us with so much! She brought all of our ideas to life.

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

Everything was absolutely amazing with your company. Ashley and Jean were so easy to work with. Both of them took lots of time working with me and ensuring everything was absolutely perfect. I LOVED our save the dates and invitations. I could not have asked for a better company to work with. I recommend you guys to EVERYONE!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Dirty Helen is an amazing company! From our first meeting, I knew they would provide me exactly what I wanted with a professional encounter. My designer Jean took the time to understand my needs and design wedding invitations that encompassed our personalities and style. Every correspondence was professional and Jean responded immediately. When I miscalculated and required additional invitations they were speedy and came to my rescue. Everyone loved our theme and invitations. They are affordable and fast! I highly recommend them!

Pam (Brenda) · Married on 10/08/2016

We saw the booth Dirty Helen Paper Company at Sharonville Convention Center bridal show. I was afraid they would be too expensive. But when we met with Jean, we found out very quickly that we could have exactly what we wanted and not be forced to buy what we didn't need.

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2016

I would recommend DHP to anyone who is looking for a personal experience while planning their important event. Jean was very helpful throughout the whole process. She went over and beyond to make sure the details were exactly what I was looking for. You can't go wrong working with this team, they are the best.

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

I was recommended to this company by a friend who had used them for her wedding. I was so happy that she told me about Dirty Helen Paper Co.!!!! They worked with us to create such a beautiful invitation set for our wedding. It was exactly everything that we wanted and the price was very affordable. I had looked at other companies in comparison and no one came close to the quality of work they offer and the prices were outrageous! We loved working with Ashley and Jean as well. They were very communicative, professional and even offered us a discount because my then fiance is in law enforcement. We loved our invitations so much that we also ordered our seating chart through them. Everything was perfect and they were able to complete our orders within a week or two! One of our cousins even saw our invitation at a bridal show. I highly recommend this company to all brides!

Ashley and Jean are so easy to work with, and Jean was just marvelous when it came to designing exactly what we wanted! I'm so glad we found Dirty Helen, I really recommend them - their quality is way better than most internet sites, supporting local business is great, and they can do anything! Their pricing is also very competitive.; we did invitations, RSVP cards, inserts, table numbers, and place cards for about $400.

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Jean was great! She was able to combine a few elements from examples I liked and turn them into the perfect invitation for us, she also created a program poster and seating chart for us. Wonderful service and quality.

Tamika · Married on 08/02/2015

Ashley was great. She was very helpful.